Lita & Victoria Ch. 02

Story Info
Two superstars get to know each other better.
1.2k words
3.85
24.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 11/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

author’s comment – ok so it’s been a while since I wrote part one. But with a 4.0 average review, I figured that you guys (and gals) would like a continuation. If you like please email me through the link below.

Amy stirred and woke with a start. She wasn’t alone. Then she remembered a whispered request

“Please stay with me?”

And it seemed that Lisa, the tall raven haired Canadian, had stayed the night.

As if hearing her think her name, Lisa woke, stretched languorously, and rolled over. As she looked into the redhead’s eyes, she smiled.

“Hey, good morning gorgeous.”

“Good morning yourself” said Amy, kissing her on the lips. “And thank you for staying.”

“mmm. No need to thank me – not after last night..”

“Listen.” Started Amy. “About last night..”

Lisa interrupted. “what, didn’t you..”

“No, no, quite the opposite” said Amy. “I loved it. What I wanted to say was.. well.. it’s something that I had been wanting to try for ages. Matt and I had talked about it.. you know, it’s most guy’s fantasies to see their girl get it on with another girl.. but I’d never really had the courage to ask. I know that some of the other girls on tour are that way.”

“Really? Who?” asked Lisa, propping herself up on her elbow.

“oh, err.. I really shouldn’t say.. what the hell. Stacey, for one, and she can get really camp and open about it. Patricia, I’ve caught copping a feel whilst we’ve been in ring, but she’d never admit it. “

“Patricia?”

“Trish! Jeez, you are a little star-stuck aren’t you?”

“Star-fucked you mean,” said Lisa, leaning over Amy and kissing her.

Amy lay there, letting Lisa’s strong tongue enter and probe her mouth. She felt her nipples tighten and could feel the heat of Lisa’s body against her. Every muscle in her body ached for the same release she had felt the previous night.

Aware that they had to be at the production van to talk about travel and their next booking, she pulled away.

“we’ve got things to sort out,” she mumbled apologetically.

“Shower?” asked Lisa, to which Amy nodded.

“But we’ve not much time. We’ll have to share.”

They both clambered into the small cubicle and spent half an hour washing each other down and soaping each other up, not saying anything until they got out and were towelling themselves dry.

“So who else? And what about the guys? Any gossip on them?” Lisa asked as they ordered breakfast to go.

“umm. The other Lisa – Ivory – is a real dom bitch. You know how she’s built? Well ever since Joanie quite she has thought of herself as the most muscular one of us. She loves to get naked and have us stoke her biceps in the shower. I reckon she’s – you know. Dodgy.”

“It’s not dodgy, hun. Not if it feels that good! And besides, she’s got a great body.”

“Yeah. She and Torrie are the two that Matt likes to fantasize about me getting it on with.”

“really? Has he ever .. you know.. talked about me?”

“Nope. Don’t forget, you started just after my accident and Matt and I haven’t travelled together since.. But, he’s got this thing about taller women, really makes him horny. Especially with your dark eyes..”

Lisa smiled mischievously. “He’s not at the next show is he?”

“No,” replied Amy. “He’s on Smackdown now, and you know we work different arenas. We don’t often get to spend much time together. I’m not going to see him till the night after tomorrow.”

“Good. That means I get you all to myself..”

And they set off for the production van.

“… and so that’s tonight’s show lineup.” finished Eric Bischoff.

“If you want to get together with your matches and head off, you know the drill. Report at five at the arena conference centre.”

Amy and Lisa had been sat together through the whole briefing, they had turned up together and they got into the same car to head off for the next town. As they pulled out, they were giggling like schoolgirls again. Lisa was reeling off names and Amy was telling her anything juicy she knew.

“Okay,” She said after they had recovered from one massive laughing fit.

“The Rock.”

Amy paused and said “Well lets just say they call hum the brahma bull for more reasons than his tattoo.. apparently he’s hung like one.”

“RVD.”

Amy smiled briefly. “Rob? Rob is more of a fitness freak. I’ve heard he’s gay but don’t know for certain.”

“Randy Orton?” Lisa asked sounding a little hopeful

“Randy buys his women two at a time. As far as I know none of the locker room has ever gotten him in the sack. Keeps business and pleasure separate.”

“Shame. He looks delicious” said Lisa, to which Amy nodded.

“What about Vince?”

“Vince? You mean he’s not approached you yet?” Lisa shook her head. “Any you’ve had a title? Oh my, he must be slipping. Every time I’ve had a title run I’ve had to give him head. All the ladies do.”

“And the men?”

“Matt and Jeff both had to go down on Steph and if she didn’t come, they go no gold.”

“What?” gasped Lisa in astonishment

“Honest!” Said Amy. “Matt kinda got off on it – he’s quite a sub really, and said that she was all talking dirty and sitting on his face – and it’s one of the reasons that Jeff quit.”

Lisa was stunned for a moment. “So what about it? Vince as big in the trousers as he is up top?”

Amy smiled and nodded, attentive to the road.

“Honey if he asks I suggest you do the deed. That man has the sweetest cum I’ve ever tasted. One of the supplements he takes apparently.” She paused a moment. “Although you better not choke – he cums about five times as much as a regular guy.”

Lisa was still shocked.

“We’re making good time aren’t we?” she asked to which Amy nodded.

“Good.” Said the Canadian. “Pull over at this motel. There is something I got to do.”

Amy waited in the car as Lisa asked, and when she came back out of the office dangling a pair of keys she almost squealed. Running to follow the dark haired woman into one of the rooms, when the door was closed behind them she jumped into her arms, pushing her back onto the big bed.

Lisa giggled and locked her arms around the woman who was planting kisses all over her face.

“Wait, wait,” said Lisa between deep kisses. “There’s something I’ve got to ask. Something we’ve got to get sorted.”

Amy sat back on the bed, looking serious.

“Listen, what happened last night was fantastic, and I want it to happen again. But I have to know – are we an item? And how far can this go?”

“How do you mean?” asked Amy

“Well… are we exclusive? I mean, you and Matt.. and there are some others that I’d like to…”

“Listen. Matt and I are kinda rocky at the moment, but we were going to patch it up. I can say though that if you are up for it, the three of us could get together some time?”

Lisa smiled wickedly, kicking off her trainers.

“And I’m certainly not going to keep you all to myself..” said Amy, removing her T-Shirt.

Lisa was on top of her before she could pull off any more clothes, pressing her to the bed and kissing her deeply.

“I was getting too horny in the car. I need you.” She whispered.