Litastia Ch. 01: Scouts

Story Info
Two interstellar scouts have sex on an alien planet.
3.1k words
4.07
3.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Litastia III - Planet of Desire

01 Scouts

Scout Yassna and Scout First Class Illyanskin walked carefully over the rough, fungus covered terrain in the half-light of the planet's dawn. Havi Yassna giggled a little as Illyanskin's large, strong, hands lifted her by the hips over a small ridge in her path, her pitch increasing as he released her and she continued to float for a few seconds in lower gravity.

"Do you think we're far enough?" she asked, her bright smile lighting up her pretty face.

"Let's go a little further," Jazzik Illyanskin replied, "we don't want your screams to wake the others."

"I shut the hatch," she said and laughed.

"I plan on making you scream very loudly," this drew another laugh from her. He loved the way she laughed. He also loved her hot body. Yassna had long, lean legs, a very trim waist and breasts that seemed to belong to a larger woman. She filled out her uniform very nicely.

"This will do," he said overtaking her and, in the lee of a large boulder, put down the box he carried. Unpacking it, he set a control and the large air-mattress began to inflate, underneath six 'legs' adjusting automatically so that it was level.

Again picking up the Scout by her hips, Jazzik threw her high so that she landed full on the mattress. She laughed and giggled the whole time, spreading her arms out to each side as she landed on her back and bounced a little, which jiggled her breasts nicely.

After luxuriating in the feeling of freedom, ship bunks were quite cramped, she looked up at Jazzik to see him, shirtless and starting to remove his pants. She was 25 and while he was seven years older his belly was flat and well muscled, and his arms were as thick as most men's legs. As he removed his pants and his penis sprang up, Havi involuntarily gasped at the sheer size of it! Her pussy began to water. They were actually going to finally do this.

Joining her on the bed as he kicked off his boots, he smiled his most roguish smile, "Scout, you seem a little overdressed."

"Oh, well why don't you undress me while I suck on this magnificent cock," she said licking her lips.

"As it's my cock," he smirked, "how can I say no?" He lay on his back, his 21 centimetre dick pointing skyward. Havi moved over him, licked her lips again and then lowered her mouth, stretching her delicate jaw to engulf the girth. "Ahhh, that's so nice," Jazzik sighed.

He removed her boots first, before then moving his hands to unbutton her pants. He began to have difficulty concentrating as she had managed to sheath his entire length, much of it deep in her throat. It was his turn to gasp, as her tongue reached past her lips and caressed his balls. "Yahhhh, you said you were good at this."

She nodded, an impressive feat with so much of his meat down her throat, but it felt incredible. She pulled back so that she could take a breath. "During dual task training, all the male trainees wanted me as a partner. They used to call me the 'vacuum hose'. The longest it took to make any of them cum was just over eight minutes."

"That sounds like a challenge," Illyanskin said. He had his own reputation, one that he was very proud of, that of a woman pleaser. Despite loving his work for the Terran Imperial Scouts, charting and exploring planets, what he loved most was pleasuring women. He pulled her uniform pants down to uncover her wet pussy. He couldn't spread her legs very far as the pants were still on, but he could get his hand in to feel her nether lips, they were engorged and dripping as his fingers brushed against them. Soon, he zeroed in on her clit and began a quick, rubbing of it. He was pleased to feel her stiffen as she continued her amazing ministrations on his cock.

His rubbing though seemed to kick her in a higher gear. The suction increased, drawing even more of his dick deeper into her throat. Her tongue was snaking out over his balls, dripping warm saliva, and she quickly began using her hands gently cupping and stroking his sack.

Jazzik's eyes crossed and he suddenly started bucking up into her face, he couldn't help it. "Ahhhggggghh! I . . . can't," he said through clenched teeth, as every muscle locked up and he shot five months of pent-up cum up into Havi's hot mouth. At that moment he lost all thought and any control over his body, but he could only feel the incredible joy of his orgasm pulsing through his body.

The first few shots fired deep into the scout's throat, but Havi drew it back out as his cock was still firing cum with great force. Havi continued to stroke his shuddering balls as he orgasmed, driving the sensation even higher. Jazzik couldn't tell how long it lasted, all sense of time had abandoned him, but when it finally finished, he lay limp and exhausted, breathing very heavily, on the air mattress.

"Ohh, yesssss," he hissed. "You nearly killed me . . . ohhoo, I don't think I've ever cum so hard in my life."

Havi spit out a healthy mouthful of cum and replied, "well you certainly painted my face." She chuckled a little and wiped her eyes so she could open them, "I don't think I've ever seen so much cum. You must have had a litre stored up in there. However, I think that that was far less than eight minutes so my record is still intact. Now it's you're turn," she said playfully and helped by shifting her legs so that he could finally get her pants off.

Spreading her thighs wide, he said, "well, I'm going to take my time and give you an orgasm to remember." Inserting his index finger into her soaking slit, he drew it down and rubbed along the length before focussing on her engorged clit. Moving his head up, he caught the little button between his lips and did some light sucking of his own while he continued to push the finger in and out.

"Hmmmmm," Havi murmured and began slowly jacking the cock. It was still slimy with his ejaculation, but was starting to stiffen again. "You'd better not go too slow or I'll suck you off again."

"Hardly an argument," he said, taking his lips off of her clit, he gave it a quick lick before continuing, "I don't think I can take another one of your blowjobs. You'd be left all frustrated because I'd be dead."

"I'll think of something," she replied, and took his half-hard cock into her mouth.

One of Jazzik's tricks was rhythm. He started off slow, pumping in and out with his finger while capturing her clit with his lips again; slow, quick licks with his tongue, moving in time with his finger thrusts. Getting faster at a slow and steady pace, but it wasn't easy. Havi began moaning, the vibration all around his cock in her throat making concentration difficult.

He'd just started using a second finger, when her thighs started to vibrate. Havi pulled off his dick and let out a screech. Her legs clenched against his head and her hips bucked while he continued to do the best he could with his fingers, his lips were pulled free. Her body jerked for several seconds but he kept going. Jazzik knew that women's orgasms were just as intense as men's, but that they could have more of them. So instead of letting her relax, Jazzik went straight back to work once Havi stopped bucking.

"Oh, you bastaaaarrd!" she cried, as he did. He even kept up the same fast pace that he had gotten to. Havi panted, and while she grabbed his dick, although she was too overcome to do much with it, other than hold it and stroke a little. Her second orgasm started as suddenly as the one a minute before. Again Jazzik's head was crushed between her locked thighs as she began to spasm uncontrollably.

"ohh, uhhgghh, you hot stud . . . fuuuuuuck!"

As she came down this time, he couldn't deny that his manhood was now as hard as iron and wanted some. Rolling her off him and onto her back, he was immediately on his knees, between her legs and pulling them open. Havi had let out a little squeal as she rolled off him, but grinned widely at him, in the dawn sunlight, her hair in marvellous disarray. "Well come on sir, fuck me."

With a small groan, he lined up his cock and then slowly pressed it into her steamy, hot, cunny. Leaning forward as his hips pulled back, he took his weight on his elbows and brought his head close to hers and whispered, "I'm going to fuck your pussy until you can't see straight."

She brought one of her hands up and drew his face to hers, kissing him soundly on the lips. Jazzik looked down afterward and Havi licked his nose and eyebrows playfully, all as he continued with a steady pumping, the rhythm was king. Havi's other hand was playing with one of her firm, round breasts, so he decided to do the same. Snaking one hand between their bodies he took hold of the other one, marvelling at how firm it was for a tit that large.

Her pussy suddenly flooded with even more juice and her walls began to pulse against his invading dick. She was getting close to cuming again. Gripping her tit a little harder, Jazzik whispered to her, "you ready to cum again for me? Is your pussy going to squirt all over my big cock?"

Havi squealed in response, her hips beginning to buck and her legs hooking around his back. As before, her orgasm hit suddenly and this one was far more violent than what had gone before. Her whole body convulsed madly under him, while his cock was massaged by her tightly clenching cunt. He nearly came as well, especially as fresh, scalding hot pussy cream hit his prong.

He maintained control, but knew he wouldn't last too much longer. His response was to go all out. Hunching up, he crouched and pulled her up with him, his dick never leaving her slit and he began to pile-drive into her. He looked into her gorgeous face he penetrated deeper and harder than before, his pace, as fast as he could go. Reaching down with his hands, he grabbed a boob in each one, giving them a hard squeeze first, then pinched and rolled the nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

"Ahhhgg, yessss!" Havi yelled as her pussy began to squeeze his cock again. Her hips bucked, but she could barely move under his mass. Her arms, stretched out to the side, grasping hands flexed as her whole body began to shudder uncontrollably. Looking down at her face, Jazzik could see the widest smile he'd seen all night as she thrashed her head from side to side, her eyes wide-open one moment and tightly clenched the next.

She was still gasping and starting to come down when Jazzik's balls clenched. Slamming into her upraised pussy as hard and fast as he could, his eruption threw the beautiful scout into yet another, was it her fifth, abrupt orgasm.

He yelled and she shrieked as they both shook, wild convulsions thrashing through their stressed muscles. Havi's eyes rolled up into her head, her smile turning goofy as she peaked yet again, while Jazzik fired rope after rope of sperm deep within her. The last thing he saw as his eyes crossed and his vision blurred was her complete ecstasy. Soon he couldn't stay propped up, but did manage to fall to the side, landing next to and not on her. As he did, his still shooting cock slipped out, his cum splattering onto her legs and hips, while more leaked out of her overfilled pussy.

When he landed, Jazzik was still dazed and couldn't have remembered his name if his life depended on it. It took many long seconds, with him taking deep breaths for him to even work out where he was.

Panting a little more, he asked, "so, did you enjoy that?"

When her only answer was heavy breathing, he turned to look. Her eyes were closed and her body limp. Her tongue hung out of her mouth a little and he worked out that she must have passed out. He'd seen this twice before.

The first time had been with his commanding officer over ten years ago. They had been trapped in chilling cold on Illasing, when a snap blizzard dropped the temperature 40 degrees in two hours; a weather phenomenon on that continent that had previously been misunderstood. They had built an igloo for shelter and scrambled into one sleeping bag, naked to stave off hypothermia. It had been uncertain if they would survive so sex seemed a small consolation for them, and when Commander Bonell had passed out, he had been frightened that she had actually died. It turned out that she had enjoyed it very much, describing it as her brain exploding in a supernova of joy. They had been rescued 15 hours later and had never admitted it or had sex again, despite Jazzik serving with her for four more years.

The second time was when he had been attending a conference back on Earth. He'd met an extremely attractive biologist and they had gone back to his room after an incredibly boring workshop. When she woke up, she had been a little more analytical, explaining that her brain must have shut itself down to preserve her sanity before it experienced too much pleasure.

After a few seconds, Havi took a deep breath and opened her eyes. Dreamily she asked, "what, where is the . . .?"

"I hope you enjoyed that," he said, fairly certain that she had.

She turned toward him and quickly grabbed his face with both hands, planting a hot, urgent kiss. Her tongue snaked inside with urgency and passion. "Please, can we do that again?" she asked once she broke the kiss.

"Well, it may take a while," he said smiling. "I think your pussy drained me about dry."

She kissed him again and then lay back. "I can wait I guess, but that was sooo good."

They lay in silence for several minutes, after a while he reached across and idly played with one of her nipples. He was just about to suggest that they get up as they would have to get back to the ship before any of the others woke up. None of the others would be on shift for about two hours, but if one decided to come up to the galley and looked into the control room, their absence would be noticed. Although, he was fairly sure she could talk him into fucking her again.

Without warning, it was as if a cloud came across the morning sun. Opening his eyes and coughing, both scouts noticed that they were enveloped by some sort of mist. "Ahhhg," Havi yelled rubbing herself all over, and Jazzik could also feel his skin burning, his eyes and even his tongue. Reaching for her, he saw that she began thrashing on the bed, the pain was becoming unbearable.

Crouching, Jazzik jumped off the bed and ran as soon as he hit the ground. If he could make it out of the fog, he could get help from the ship. He smacked his left side against a rock, and fell. Drawing in a deep breath, he felt the burning in his lungs increase and could take no more. He tried to let out a scream in pain and frustration, but the lung wall was breached and no sound came out.

The millions of spores began work on very carefully devouring their bodies, their clothes and even the air mattress.

Scout Winnim Laymock woke 40 minutes before his shift, and after quickly getting dressed, headed to the control area to see if the winds had picked up enough to affect his weather monitoring equipment. He was puzzled to find the area empty and looked into the lavatories and a few of the sleeping alcoves of the scout ship before waking the Captain.

She ordered everyone up and to perform a quick search of the ship, as well as the surrounds, for the two missing crew. With nothing found, she looked into the activity logs and found the main hatch opened at 02:16 ship time and was closed 40 seconds later which seemed to indicate that Illyanskin and Yassna left willingly. Communications were sent and checked to see if either crewmember could answer or be located. The missing air mattress was noted, but incomplete record-keeping meant that no one was certain if it had been loaded onto the ship with the rest of the supplies. Scout First Class Illyanskin had been the quartermaster.

Finally, Captain Unters ordered two teams of her crew to spiral outward to a kilometre to search for any sign of the missing crewmembers. Scout Leader Bahaar and Scout Laymock walked within 20 meters of where Illanskin died but saw nothing more than fungus covered rock and soil, indistinguishable from the rest of the terrain.

From when the pair had been reported missing, procedure had been followed to the letter and, as per that procedure, the ISS Scott lifted for orbit. From there, they scanned the planet for another five days before declaring the crew lost in the log and leaving the system. On their first three orbits, the Scott's sensors did detect slightly higher fungus levels and EM radiation emissions from near where they had landed, but further scans showed nothing more and after the first three orbits, even the EM radiation faded. These were not deemed significant as there were several other sites with similar EM levels and fungus. The Scott returned to the nearest Scout base to report.

A follow up mission was ordered and, landing at a new sight, successfully completed the initial survey which the Scott had been performing when the crewmembers disappeared. The fate of the two missing crew became a story told in spaceport bars and during quiet watch shifts, but even the most fanciful tales never got close to guessing what really happened.

However, the fungus on Litastia III worked diligently. It carefully studied every cell, every molecule that it had harvested from the two, strange beings that had sent out so much psychic energy. It learned much, especially after it discovered it could access the memories of the two through their neural tissue.

The fungus made plans.