Literary Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Talespin
Talespin
309 Followers

In a Herculean effort, she slid down my leg and grasped my engorged hardness with both her hands. Her tongue began its love journey up and down my shaft, pausing at the tip long enough for her to watch my face contort in pleasure as she took me deeply into her warm, wet mouth. Up and down with expert firmness and a hint of scraping with her teeth, and she had me begging her to both stop and not stop. My fingers tangled in her long, black hair to try and increase my own pleasure even more, all the while trying my best to hold back my own coming. I forcefully pulled her mouth away from my cock and turned her face to mine. Fire jumped between our eyes.

I pushed her backward onto her back. Instinctively she spread her legs wide, draping one over the back of the sofa and letting the other drop toward the floor. Her pussy lips, dark red, engorged with blood, glistened with her wet juices. I fell with my face between her legs and began to quickly part her hair away from her clitoral hood. The sensations of my fingers so near to her budding hardness elicited a long, loud moan and an upward lifting of her hips. Her musky scent was my fuel. My tongue encircled her clit, emerging boldly from its protection, glistening with shiny wetness. I blew across it, and Diane grabbed my head and pulled my mouth hard against her. Now my tongue moved wherever it would, her clit, down to her lips, probing into her inner lips, plunging as deep as it could into her womanhood.

She screamed and began thrashing. Her legs first wrapped around my abdomen, scissoring me with her leg strength. Then she began sliding her legs up and down over mine as she heaved her pussy into my face. Her hands broke free from my head as she tore at the material on the sofa for a better grip. All the while, her cries of rapture echoed through the empty house, pouring more and more fuel on my sexual fire.

'I want to fuck you, Diane! Now!' I cried out loudly enough to arouse and excite the dead.

'Then do it! Do it! Yes, yes, yes?' she hissed, her eyes alternately leering hungrily at my cock and rolling back in her head as her sexual reactions seized her muscles.

In an instant I broke the hold of her legs and poised the tip of my shaft against her opening. Though I wanted to tease her by painting her lips with its tip, it was not to be. Our lust consumed us both in a moment, and I plunged steadily into her until the hair at the base of my shaft mingled with hers. Again, her legs surrounded my body, and she began to thrust her hips upward with each of my downward strokes. I felt my facial muscles tighten as my orgasm approached. With each thrust into her, she tightened her vaginal muscles around my cock as if to never let me go. Her warmth and wetness were indescribable. I began to feel her moving faster, almost vibrating around me, as her cries grew louder and longer. Then she exploded.

'Come in me!' she cried.

I felt her entire body grow fluidly rigid, rippling with orgasmic release, and I felt my own milky explosion begin from the base of my cock and gush outward inside her. Now our two wet bodies violently violated each other as our orgasms peaked. I continued to push and thrust, even as I felt my manhood softening. I remained inside her and moved my hips in a small circle to continue to massage her clit with my pubic flesh. Again, and then again, she tensed and released, until finally she completely relaxed, exhausted with me lying on top of her. When our ragged breathing would allow it, we kissed, again, then again. Our once-urgent touches turned to gentle caresses to wipe away our matted hair, our perspiration, and to softly and tenderly bring our adulterous interlude to its conclusion. Yet we both knew, our first would not be our last.

Talespin
Talespin
309 Followers
12