Literotica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," she told him. "I hate being so insecure."

"It's okay," he told her. "Just know that with me, you never need to feel that way, okay?"

"Say it again," she said.

"You never need to feel in..."

"No. Not that. Say 'honey' again. Please?"

"I will if you'll call me sweetheart. Is that okay...honey?" he said as he kissed her softly.

"Mmmm. It's more than okay...sweetheart. It's...wonderful."

He was still inside her when she asked him, "Are you trying to make me fall in love with you?"

He smiled and asked, "Is it working?"

He saw a tear well up in her eye as she softly replied, "Yes. It's definitely working."

"So would you like to make love again...honey?" he asked smiling at her.

"Very much, sweetheart," she said her smiling replacing the tears.

Twenty minutes later, she'd come two more times while Henderson managed to deliver a much smaller load inside her leaving both of them happily exhausted in each other's arms.

Before he had to leave for Virginia on Tuesday morning, Henderson and Kayla had taken in a play, visited an art gallery, and gone wine tasting during the day and made love at least twice each night as well as once before he left that morning.

During his first stop for gas on the way home, Henderson texted her: "I can't tell you how much I enjoy being with you, Kayla. I feel like no matter what we do, I can't get enough of you. Enough of your mind, enough of your beautiful body, or enough of your soul."

She responded just seconds later with: "I feel the very same way, Scott. I've been trying so hard not to cry because I know you won't be here when I get home from work." She added several sad-face emojis and hit 'send.'

They video chatted every night for the next two weeks before Henderson made a decision. He told her that night, "I don't think I can stand to be without you another day."

Kayla started crying and said, "I know! What are we going to do? We have to do something because this is...insanely hard."

It was late Thursday and Henderson said, "Give me a few minutes and I'll call you back okay, sweetie?"

"Okay. Don't be too long, all right?"

He checked airline schedules and made reservations for late Friday evening and called her back.

"Can you meet me at the Orlando airport around midnight on Friday?"

"Of course I can. But what's going on?" she wanted to know.

"I want to tell you in person, so can you try and just trust me?" he asked reaching out to touch the screen as though it might be her.

"I trust you with my life, honey," she told him. "I just can't wait to see you."

Henderson had been by David Mann jewelers in the Pentagon dozens and dozens of time and never once gone inside. Until today.

When he got off the plane in Orlando, there she was waiting for him with some balloons. He ran into her arms and lifted her off the ground and said, "I've missed you so much."

Kayla's eyes were filled with tears as she told him, "You can't leave me again. This is just too hard."

"I won't," he told her. "They say desperate times call for desperate measures." He reached into his pocket and said, "I had something so much more romantic planned, but I can't wait one more minute."

He knelt down as passengers streamed by and opened the box. Kayla threw her trembling hands over her mouth and said, "Oh, my God..." as he looked up at her and asked her if she would marry him.

"Yes. YES!! I will marry you! Of course I'll marry you!" He slid the ring onto her finger then stood and kissed her and told her how much he loved her.

"I love you too, Scott. With all my heart I love you." She drove them home in silence as they sat and held hands. Moments later they were in bed exploring one another's bodies as though it were the first time.

When they were finished, Scott lay on top of her and said, "I want you to come back with me. I want you to move in with me and be my wife."

"But my house and my job," she began.

"Sell the house. Quit your job. I'll take care of you for the rest of my life, my love. You can find another job if you want, but I can't live another day without you."

She knew he never lied and as she looked into his eyes she knew he meant every word. "Okay. I'll get my parents to sell the house and I'll quit tomorrow. But you have to meet my mom and dad. I can't leave without them meeting you and being able to say goodbye. Is that okay?"

"Of course," he said kissing her softly. "I can't wait." He paused and said with mock seriousness, "Unless they're my age. They're not my age, are they?"

She hit him playfully and said, "You! No, they're not you're age. Daddy is 58 and Mom is 55. Satisfied?"

"Whew!" he said exaggeratedly wiping imaginary sweat from his brow. "So they're my brother's age."

"You don't have a brother!" she said hitting him again. "You'll love them. I promise. I've told them all about you, by the way and they keep asking when I'm going to bring you by to meet them."

"I guess that would be...later today?" since it was after 2am.

"We'll have dinner with them...today...if that's okay?" she said excitedly.

"Sounds perfect," he said.

Kayla got so happy she began kicking the bed with delight. "I am SO in love with you, Scott Henderson!" She pulled him close and said, "Any chance of getting some more loving from you and your very large friend?" She reached down to bring him back to life which happened almost immediately. "Oooh! I guess so," she said as he began growing in her hand. "Come to momma!" she teased as she rolled over on top and took him inside her.

The Saunders received Scott like their own son. His future mother-in-law was an excellent cook, and to his great delight, her husband was a huge Washington Redskins fan in spite of living in Florida. They knew how hard it was to get tickets to a game, but they decided they'd find two and take in a game whenever they made their way up north for a visit. A love of football was one of very things he and Kayla didn't share, and that made no difference to Henderson. It was just nice to have a friend who loved football as much as he did.

After a very pleasant evening, they wished them both well, and even though their daughter's departure was sudden, they knew they would be making regular trips to the DC area and Henderson promised to bring her home as often as he could. They were happy to put the house up for sale and box up her things sending her what she needed but couldn't carry with her and putting the rest in storage.

They'd never once discussed money other than the fact Henderson had a decent job and Kayla didn't know what to say when he finally told her about the large term life insurance policies he and Connie had taken out on one another when they were 25. She didn't want or need his money. All she wanted was to be with this man who made her feel loved, safe, and secure.

True to his word, he brought her home to Orlando in June where they were married in her parents' home with a small number of their closest family and friends in attendance.

Kayla wasn't sure who was more surprised or happy when she told him a year later that she was pregnant with their first child. There were times when she missed working, but they were few and far between and they quickly ended the moment she looked at her beautiful baby boy, James Darron Henderson or his father, the man she loved more than anyone on earth.