Literotica Anniversary

Story Info
A fantasy fullfilled.
6.6k words
3.7
41.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story lacks the benefit of an editor because it was a Christmas gift to my wife. It was meant to be the best I could do, not the best I could acquire. Stacy proofread and edited to the best of her ability so it would read smoother and easier. When we sent it to J_-_Doe before Christmas we wanted it to be the best we could do, not the best we could acquire.

Now that the intended audiences have seen the story it is your turn. The names have been changed and key details removed to protect the guilty. I will warn you that the sex sounds suck. It's hard for me to put into phonetics the most awesome sounds you will ever hear.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

The 25th Anniversary weekend of Stacy's and my 1st date was fantastic. Since the stories by J_-_Doe played a part in our celebration I summarized it in an e-mail. I will let you read it and then continue the story for J_-_Doe's benefit and yours.

-----------------------------------

E-mail to J_-_Doe

What a wonderful extended weekend it has been. My wife Stacy and I took today off to celebrate being together and faithful for 25 years. Friday I stumbled upon "XXXyyZ Ch 3" and started reading Ch 1 through Ch 3. I was really hoping Alea wouldn't be taken in by James. To get an idea how the story would end I read all of your other stories. I'm glad you don't write about wimpy men and that sometimes they have compassion. How can a man ever be wimpy with his wife when Samuel Colt made all men equal?

Stacy and I read erotica in the course of love making. It's a game to see if she can finish the story before I get her to hot to read. There are no losers, even if she does get to finish. Sometimes we tell a story instead of reading and this weekend your stories were the focus.

This morning before our daily half hour walk at sunrise I saw "XXXyyZ Ch 4" was posted. I read it before our walk so I could tell her what happened to Alea. By the time we got home she was more than ready for some love making. It was all that I hoped for. We finished the day with a lazy canoe ride and picnic lunch.

The way I see it Sue is history. If Joe can keep control of his emotions and has compassion he will forgive Alea. Alea is the epitome of stupidity. She will have to rebuild trust as though she had an affair and for what? That slut Sue who is no friend at all.

We cannot wait for the ending.

--------------------------------------

I thought that I had probably told J_-_Doe more than my wife Stacy would approve. When J_-_Doe immediately replied with a very nice e-mail of her own I had to read it to Stacy. Stacy said" That answers a lot of questions about Ch. 04 ("XXXyyZ "). What did you write to get a reply like this?" She surprised me when I showed her the e-mail I sent. She said, "To bad you can't tell J_-_Doe the rest of it." That was a response I could only hope to receive. Instead of being in trouble I was being teased.

When "XXXyyZ Ch. 04" was posted we felt like we were apart of it. Maybe, just maybe we had a small part in the outcome. I asked Stacy if she was sure that we couldn't tell J_-_Doe the rest of it. She asked, "What do you mean?"

"I could write it up and send it to her. It is defiantly Literotica material."

Stacy said I could but that she had final approval. So, with Stacy's approval here is the rest of the story.

What Stacy was referring to when she said "the rest of it" was what happened on the lazy canoe trip. That was kinky but the morning loving was awesome. By the time we got home she was more than ready for some love making.

When Stacy got onto the bed I asked her to lie on her stomach. She did and I straddled her ass. As I rubbed her back I said.

"Sue is such a slut."

"Not that your sister in law is a slut but her friend Loraine was just like Alea."

Images flooded my mind about all that has happened in the last five years. My hands continued working her back in a natural random flow.

"Yes, she sure helped in all of the lies and deceit. I didn't think thier marriage would survive Renee's affair and Dave's counter affair."

"You would have thrown my ass out."

"Yes, and if it was me cheating you would have throw my ass out without any nuts."

"Damn right."

"That's why I love you Babe Hahahaa."

"What else do you love about me "

"I love that we are so in tune that..."

"We finish one another's thoughts."

"You just did it."

"What?"

"Finished My thought."

"That's why you love me Babe Hahahaa. What else do you love about me?"

"Is that not enough?"

"Maybe"

I slid from her ass to her thighs and playfully smacked her ass. "Ooh. We don't have enough time to list them do we?"

"We have a lifetime but I'll tell you some as we go."

"Ooouuh"

"Shuuush, I love Your ass and hip's."

"Don't you think they're to big?"

"Barley enough cushion for pushin."

The slight red mark on her ass was the first thing I rubbed. Stacy's ass relaxed under my gentle strokes.

"You stole these from a fertility goddess and we know how fertile you are."

Both of our children were conceived the first month we tried. Stacy Started to roll over and I said.

"I love the look of your pussy. When woman get reconstructive surgery they want their pussy to look just like yours."

"I love the look of your cock when it prances for me."

She spread her legs and I spread her pussy lips. My tongue probed and flicked about her labia intentionally avoiding her clit. Stacy moaned in approval. The tip circled her canal and gently flicked one of the fragments of her hymen that I had fractured so many years ago. I sucked one into my lips and tugged on it. Stacy mashed her pussy into my face and I went straight for her clit. She was squirming pretty good now and I slipped my index finger into her pussy searching for her G spot. The dual assault was having it's' desired affect. When her clit was firmly between my lips I sucked as hard as I could and jerked my head back. A deafening squeal rang in my ears as suction broke and my pinky finger tickled her anus. Now that my mouth was free I said,

"I love how you enjoy anal sex."

"Lucky you."

Immediately my face was buried in her muff to continue what was now a triple assault. My pinky finger circled her anus sliding in deeper with each rotation. When my finger was buried in her ass I started rocking my hand up and down. One finger would be going in one hole as the other finger was coming out the other. Her clit was swollen and rolling between my lips. She was close now, almost there. I started to let my fingers do the Yellow Page walk in her ass and pussy. Stacy's ass arched up and she screamed "Auuugh! oh ooooh! Andy Andiiiee!" the powerful contractions in her ass and pussy where trying to expel my fingers. My face was flooded with her juices and she collapsed to the bed impaling herself deeper onto my fingers. I hooked her knees with my forearms and entered her in one thrust coming to rest groin to groin.

" I love it when you surrender control and squeal."

"I love that squealing feeling."

Stacy let out a quiet moan of pain when I ground deeper. Within seconds of Stacy's collapse I was pounding away trying to keep her Loving feeling. She was squealing at the bottom of every thrust and I was in full stroke mode.

"I love how my cock bottoms out in your pussy just as my balls slap against your ass. It's like we were made for each other, a perfect fit."

"You couldn't be more perfect."

Stacy's nipples were standing proud and I reached out to roll them between my fingers. She likes it a tad rougher when she is in the throws of passion. "ohhh yes yes." she cried as her hips thrust harder to meet my thrusts. I could tell that her second orgasm was building as I increased the tempo on her nipples. When her rhythm started to falter I grabbed her ass to help her finish. Just as the head of my cock was at the end of the outstroke Stacy screamed.

"Auugghh ohh Andy ouugh"

Stacy's orgasmic contractions clamped her pussy tight like a vice. The tip of my cock was expelled from her pussy and the inward stroke of my cock was deflected down her crack towards her rosebud. Her voice raised a couple of decibels as my cock stabbed her anus.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry."

"ouh ah um"

I could see that the sudden burst of pain hadn't dulled her orgasm but had intensified it instead. Since my cock was no longer in her pussy and her ass was in pain I started to rub her anus with my pinky finger. It was still slick from my earlier probing and the juices from her pussy. My finger easily slid into her ass and I started to loosen it with a circular motion. With my right hand flat on Stacy's ass cheek and finger in her anus I slid my cock into her pussy to settled in for a slow comfortable screw.

Stacy's clit was engorged and sensitive. As I probed her G-spot with my cock I traced the outline of her clit with the thumb and index finger of my left hand. My cock was sliding in with my fingers spreading her labia and sliding out with my fingers sliding up each side of her clit. The pinky finger in Stacy's ass was twitching back and forth twice as fast as my cock was stroking.

I knew that when Stacy and her anus where in this state her ass was mine. With a little KY I could make her beg for it. The problem is that Stacy's velvety post orgasmic pussy with the perfect fit feels so much better than an asshole. An asshole is tighter but lacks that velvety glove feel.

The velvety glove won. I placed my hands on the bed below her breast and slid forward dragging my cock with her pussy juices across her clit. Rocking my thrusts across Stacy's clit was driving her wild. She hooked her feet inside my legs and started bucking wildly beneath me. By this time I knew it wouldn't be a long ride. I just hoped it would be long enough for Stacy. As she watched my face for signs of pleasure I said.

"I love the feel and sound of your labia slurping at the head of my cock."

Stacy's only response was to go faster.

"Honey, you're going to make me cum."

The timing was up to her now. My body went rigid when I could hold out no longer. Stacy continued to pound at me as hot cum pistoned from the back of her pussy to the tip of her clit. She started to shudder and could continue no more. I laid on my elbows and hugged Stacy as her quivers subsided. Leaning to her ear I whispered.

"I saved the best for last. I love that you swallow when I cum in your mouth."

"I knew that was coming."

"And I love that you are forever faithful."

"Will you also be forever faithful?"

"Till death do us part, now how many reasons did I list?"

"Ten"

"Wow, you were paying attention."

"That's another reason why you love me."

We started laughing and cum started to squirt out of Stacy around my cock. My cock came out as I grabbed for a hand towel from the headboard. I held the towel below Stacy's pussy.

"Laugh Stacy laugh. Laugh Stacy laugh."

Cum rolled from her pussy as she howled. When she was done I took a final swipe up her slit with the towel. Stacy squirmed a little as she was still sensitive. I knelt down and repeated the process but with my tongue instead of the towel. Another post orgasmic quiver rocked Stacy's body and I circled her clit with my tongue to keep it going.

"Ough" She cried.

"I thought you might like that. Just a little going away present."

Stacy kissed me deeply as she always does after I lick her freshly fucked pussy, just to share the taste. We finally rolled out of bed and finished dressing. The cars were packed and the canoe loaded. All we had to do was grab the cooler and go. I was to lead and Stacy would follow to the ending point of the canoe ride. I pulled of the road with Stacy following right behind. I got out and locked up my car. Stacy moved to the passenger side to let me drive. As I was getting into the car Dick's wife drove by on her way to work and honked. I waved and got into the car and started the ten mile drive to our starting point. The sexual irony of the upcoming picnic lunch was on my mind.

In order to fully appreciate the significance of the sex on the canoe trip you will need some background information about my wife and me. My wife Stacy and I met in the summer before her freshman and my senior year. Stacy attended the same church as my girl friend. She was very attractive for her age. The age difference was significant at the time so nothing ever came of it.

Many years and many girlfriends later we ran across one another at the local fair. It had been a year after she graduated and she was hot. At 5'1" and 105 lbs. She had thighs and hip's stolen from a fertility goddess, micro waist and the face of an angel. She came up to me with some guy who looked like a Jock and started talking to me. I asked her if she knew whom she was talking to because I was thinking that girls this good looking don't just come up to me and start talking. I'm 5'10", 165 lbs., above average looks and fit but I wasn't a lady killer by any means. She said "Yes, you are Andy West. Aren't you?" I replied "Yes, and who are you"? She said Stacy Young. I asked her if she knew Butch Young. She replied "Yes, he is my uncle." Then I made the connection. Butch Young married my first lover. In fact she was the very girl friend that had introduced me to Stacy at the tender age of 14. What a difference 5 years made. We made small talk but I was feeling uncomfortable with this guy standing there glaring at me. We said our good byes and continued on at the fair.

I couldn't wait to find some friend who could fill me in on Stacy and her Jock friend. It turned out that their relationship was on it's' last leg and if I wanted her I had better move quick. I did and we were married four years later. That is how my first piece of ass became my Aunt.

This particular river trip would take us right past a camping and picnic spot that is also accessible from a dirt road. Parkers quite frequently use this picnic spot and other pulloffs. This particular spot is where I got my first blowjob and it was from Auntie Lynn.

Ahhh Auntie Lynn. I remember it well. It was a nice fall day and the leaves on the Park trees were beautiful. Lynn and I were working at a barbecue that was a fundraiser for my senior class trip. The barbecue was in the park at the town center and we would rather be anywhere but there. We left when we could with no particular destination in mind.

Vibrant colors lined the U.S. Route as it wound through the valley beside the river. Lynn's home was on a township road that continued along the river. Before we got to her home we decided to continue along the river to look at the fall leaves. That meant turning off the township road and onto a dirt road before we got to her house.

The leaves were just as beautiful but they took on a new aura as we left civilization behind. Spring wasn't in the air but the sent of harvest was. I didn't know it at the time but I was about to reap what I had sown.

Our relationship had evolved through the various stages of kissing, petting, hand jobs, finger fucking and oral sex. Although I had orally brought her to orgasm many times she still hadn't let me cum in her mouth. It's funny how a girl can tell when a guy is just about to cum. Her technique had evolved from hand jobs. She would grab the base of my cock and place as much as she was comfortable with in her mouth. Then she would reposition her hand to rest against her chin. That was her stop. We were not going to go any deeper than that. She would bob up and down while jacking me with her hand. When I was ready to come her head would come off, move out of the way and her hand quicken. It was then a race to get me off. This was the current stage in the evolution of our love life.

We continued driving until we came to the lodge of a local benevolent order. I had attended summer camp with the YMCA many times in my youth so I knew the river well here. I pulled off to take Lynn down to the river and railroad tracks. We walked down the tracks away looking for railroad spikes. The track was falling apart but they still used it on a weekly basis. We skipped some stones in the river before ending up at the top of the bank.

When I tried to put my hand down her pants she stopped me. She told me that aunt Martha was visiting. I knew what that meant and my disappointment must have shown. She unzipped my pants, took out my cock and started stroking it gently. I turned and started kissing her on the neck while rubbing my hand along the inside of her thigh. If I couldn't touch her pussy I could at least make her wetter. Lynn firmed up her grip on my cock and started moving the skin along the hard center of my shaft. She knew just how far she could stroke it while avoiding my pain threshold. After a while she loosened up her grip and let her hand gently brush the shaft while maintaining firm contact with the head. I let out a moan from the pleasure concentrated at the head of my cock. Soon the head was slick with precum with Lynn's hand sliding over it.

When it was fully massaged into my cock Lynn slid down between my legs. Lynn looked up at me and gently licked the underside of my shaft. Dropping her eyes to the task before her she slipped the head into her mouth. When her lips had slid past the rim of my head about a half an inch she started sucking and dragging her lips back across it. What a rhythm, Slide in suck and drag, Slide in suck and drag, flick the underside with her tongue, Slide in suck and drag.

Soon I was moaning and a canoe was coming down the river. Somehow I had to keep quiet and Lynn occupied but not to animated. I started to run my fingers through her hair and offering directions. By the time the canoe was in visual range Lynn's head was lying still under my guiding hand. It appeared as though a young girl was lying on her boyfriend's lap while the sucking continued. When the people in the canoe started to wave I waved back hoping they would stay quiet. This voyeurism and blowjob were getting to me.

When the canoe had passed I pushed her head down my shaft with the hand that was still in her hair. She responded by placing her hand at the base of my cock and started slowly stroking. The pace became frenzied as my cock slid in and out of her luscious lips. I knew an orgasm was eminent when my balls pulled up tight to my body and the cheeks of my ass clenched tight. Lynn hesitated for a second and I realized "Of course she knows when I am going to cum. She picks up on the same signals that I do."

Lynn resumed her frenzied pace and I told her that I was about to cum. She never hesitated and continued as if I never said anything, as if the very idea of stopping was foreign to her. My ass lifted about three inches as I shot my first blast into Lynn's waiting mouth. Her head stopped bobbing up and down while her hand continued pumping. The cum rolled out of the corners of her mouth after each blast that I released and broke the suction with her lips. A pool of cum was collecting between base of my cock and my underwear but I wasn't complaining. The cum finished drooling from Lynn's mouth as the spasms from my cock subsided.

She sat up and leaned over to me. I recognized what was coming next and realized that I had never contemplated this situation or what I would do in it. Do I kiss Lynn with cum in her mouth or not? If not, will she ever give me another blowjob? That was simply not an option. My lips met Lynn's and I tasted my cum for the first time. It was not thrilling although it was a small price to pay.

Stacy snapped me out of my daydream. "Your turn is coming up."

"What? Oh. "

While I was reminiscing about Auntie Lynn I almost missed the turn to the launch area for the start of the trip. Now if I could just find the picnic spot from the river in time to pull over maybe I could talk Stacy into something.

12