Literotica Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were just entering the little village were Stacy attended grade school. The launch area was on private land on the way out of the village. Stacy had never been there before and asked "How did you find this place." I said "Dick showed me. A friend of his owns this place and only uses it as a summer house." I turned onto a barely visible path beside an old farm house and proceeded through the field to the river.

Dick's friend had fixed up a nice little area by the river. It was complete with picnic tables and fire rings and nicely mowed. The grass that made the area look as a picturesque park was on the flood plane of the river. Dick told me not to drive down there because I would ruin the grass in the soft ground. We had to park away from the river.

I took the canoe off the roof and Stacy asked if I needed help getting it down to the river. I said no as I lifted the front end and started dragging it to the river through the grass. When I looked back Stacy was carrying the gear down to me and I could plainly see a groove in the ground where I had dragged the canoe. I knew then that it really was soft and I hoped I hadn't worn out my welcome at this nice spot. Stacy dumped the gear in the canoe and we put on our life jackets. Stacy climbed in front and I pushed off without even getting my feet wet. We were on our way.

We no sooner got around the first bend before we flushed out our first flock of mallards. We looked over where they took off and saw two blue herring cranes. They were probably laughing at the ducks for having to fly away. It's almost as if the cranes knew they were a protected species. The cranes never did move the whole way past.

It was a really beautiful day. The sun was shining, the air still and the river was high. We had both forgot a hat or visor although we both brought our sun glasses. It was bright enough that we really did need them. With the river being high we would encounter white water and I didn't want to miss a rock or something. White water is definitely better than getting out and dragging the canoe over the rocks but it means hitting rocks faster and heavens forbid sideways if you make a mistake.

As we floated down the river we were checking out the islands for potential adventures. If there were not any cottages up stream I evaluated the fauna, trees, mud and elevation above the flood plan. If the island looked to be accessible I then watched for any cottages down stream. If there were none with in the distance of a primal scream the island was adventure material and its location noted.

I decided to take a side trip down the backside of an island that looked promising. The river seemed high enough to make it without any problems. The trees made a canopy above us as the channel of water narrowed. As my eyes adjusted to the reduced light I spotted a white tail deer on the island drinking from the river. I have seen deer on islands before. Usually they where driven there during hunting season but it wasn't the season. It made me wonder what it was doing there. It was then that I saw the reason why, three large white oaks. They looked like the perfect place for a camping spot. I had found the perfect island.

As we got towards the end of the island another flock of ducks flushed out in front of us. I explained to Stacy that if we had the electric motor on we could come upstream around the end of the island and ambush the ducks. They don't expect us coming upstream. She asked what kind they were? I told her that I didn't know. That's why I do not hunt them. There are to many different species, some legal, some not and some only males are legal. I would shoot the wrong one for sure.

I continued checking for any signs of civilization when we entered the main part of the river. There was not a sign in site. This island was promising indeed. As I watched for identifying land marks to locate the island again I realized that we were close to the camping spot we were looking for.

After floating for another fifteen minutes I spotted what looked like our spot. I looked up the hillside to find the large white building that would confirm if this was indeed the site. All I saw was a large building with brown T1 siding on it. It had been white for generations but this had to be it because there were no other buildings this big on this part of the river. We paddled over and pulled parallel to the bank where a rocky path came down the bank to the river. I got out of the canoe and pulled it further up the bank. I took Stacy's hand and helped her out of the canoe. She handed the cooler to me and took one of the canoe seats with her as we started up the path.

When we got to the camping area we could see a large road grader and a pickup truck on the dirt road above us. There were several workers milling around. I thought that they would ruin my chance to fulfill my fantasy as we set up our picnic lunch on the very spot where Auntie Lynn gave me my first blowjob. I leaned the seat against a tree and spread the lunch from the cooler on the ground. Stacy opened a Mike's Hard Lemonade for her and a Busch for me as I split our ham and baloney lunchables evenly between us. Stacy set the bags of celery and carrots on the ground with the ranch dressing. She put the lid on the cooler and sat upon it. We talked about the work crew on the road above us as we were eating. We concluded that they were on their lunch break as they didn't seem to be doing anything and it was a little after noon.

Sure enough about half way through our lunch they started to pack up to leave. They all got into the pickup truck and closed the doors except one man who went over to the road grader and got in it. Then he got out and went over towards the truck. The truck started up and left. I never did hear another door open or close. He might have gotten in the bed of the truck or he might be lurking around. I didn't say anything to Stacy because I didn't want anything on her mind except me.

When we finished our lunch Stacy stood up and said ''I have to go pee." I directed her to a path off to the side hidden from the road. I started to pack up as I watched Stacy walk over to the path. When Stacy disappeared from view I realized that it is now or never. The path ran parallel with the river so I moved down the bank to get a better view. Stacy was squatting on the path with her pants around her ankles and that beautiful ass in plain view. Further down the bank I turned toward the path to come up from behind Stacy. As she started to stand I moved in behind her bent over and put my hands on her waist to steady her squatting. I said ''Oh baby, Just the right height."

''Just the right height for what lover?"

"For this" I said while moving around to her front with my crotch in her face. My hands had moved from her waist to her back and I started rubbing.

"aaaugh, a little to left please" she said as she nuzzled her cheek in to my crotch for stability. She said "This feels good but it's uncomfortable and I have to finish."

"I'll help you finish and then we will go get comfortable" I said as I picked her up. Stacy stooped a little spreading her legs for easier access to her muff. She handed me the toilet paper and I slowly wiped from the bottom of her slit to the top of it stopping at her clit and twisting left and right. A shiver ran through her as she leaned into me. I flipped the paper over to the dry end and repeated the process with similar results. When the quivering ended I said "I think you are finished." My cock twitched when she rubbed it through my jeans and said "I don't think so. Help me get my pants up and we'll go get comfortable."

Her pants were up and we were at the cooler and seat in no time. The cooler up against the tree with the seat on top would be just about the right height. By the time I had it set up my cock was rock hard and swinging free. Stacy slid in between my legs when I sat down and took my cock in her hand. Turning towards me she placed it at her lips. She rolled her thumb under the head of my cock as her lips enveloped it. I groaned when she spun it with her thumb on one side and her tongue on the other. The lyrics from "It feels Like the First Time" by Foreigner ran through my mind. They were quickly banished when I thought "Auntie Lynn wasn't this good on her best day."

Returning my attention back to my crotch I reached over and rubbed Stacy's neck and shoulders. She removed her thumb and plunged all the way down my shaft as if on que. When my cock entered her throat I damn near lost it. For a distraction I asked "Honey, If those road workers were still here would you be doing this?" She started shaking her head back and forth to indicate no. With the head of my cock riding her throat entrance like a ball and socket I felt my balls tighten and cock twitch as the first drops of precum came forth. I needed another distraction. I asked "what would you do if I told you that one of those workers had stayed behind?" Stacy started frantically plunging up and down, in and out while I just leaned back and gave up control.

When the first stream of cum entered her throat she swallowed with a glug. It was incredible and I responded with another load more powerful than the first. This made Stacy go glug glug. My cock responded with an even more powerful eruption. When I felt her throat go glug, glug, glug I thought "How long can I continue having more and more powerful orgasms" but that was the last one. The following spasms were of decreasing intensity.

Stacy finished swallowing and sucked hard while tightening her lips. She wiped my cock as she withdrew and rose to kiss me. For the second time today I was going to taste my cum as our tongues danced. When our lips met she transferred what she hadn't swallowed and had wiped from my cock. I swirled it around my mouth with her tongue chasing mine the whole time. She then withdrew and said, "I would finish."

"What?"

"You asked what I would do if you told me that one of those workers had stayed behind and my answer is I would finish. Where is he now"?

"I was only teasing but I liked your answer much better. It excited you, didn't it"?

"Obviously" she said as she stood up straight. Stacy took her remaining toilet paper and wiped off my cock when I stood up also. I reached up with my finger and wiped a spot of cum off her chin. She took my finger in her mouth and licked it clean. God I love this woman.

We started packing up to leave after I got my pants zipped. With the cooler and seat in one hand and Stacy's hand in the other we started down over the bank. Stacy climbed in front of the canoe and I handed her the seat. We put on our life jackets after I put the cooler in the middle. Then I pushed off again without getting my feet wet. A pretty dry trip so far but we had the white water and rocks to navigate.

There was about an hour and a half left to the trip. We wouldn't hit the white water until the last fifteen minutes so we had at least an hour to relax. The river was slower in this section so we floated while we talked about the days' events. It just doesn't get any better than this. That's when Stacy said "Look up, it is an eagle." There in the sky above the river was a bald eagle. It passed so close that it was unmistakable. It was the first time that I had ever seen one so close. Our day had gotten better.

Shortly after this the river started winding through a local village. After the village and after the white water was our car. The ducks on this part of the river didn't even take off as we past. Stacy and I pointed out land marks we could see in the village and used them to locate the cottages along the bank. Stacy was surprised at how much of the village she never knew existed because she had never been down this river before. The final land marks were the double bridges, one for autos and one for the railroad. The white water was just around the bend.

When we approached the white water Stacy asked "Right side or left side?" I said "Right side." but we were on the left side. We didn't make it across before we got high centered in the middle. Stacy and I pushed the canoe back off the rocks. With the front still on the rocks the back became caught in the current. This sent us going down the right side but we were backwards. I yelled at Stacy to keep paddling hoping to turn us the rest of the way around. If we didn't hit anything while we were sideways we would be all right.

We finished turning around before the water got rough. Stacy switched to her short paddle for quicker response and to fend off rocks. Water was flying all around us and breaking over the bow but hardly a drop got in the canoe. Time after time the bow crashed through a white cap and the water parted before us. Stacy and I switched paddling from side to side as conditions warranted. Never once did we miss a cut. Never once did we chop short and splash us or the inside of our canoe. We could now see our car at the end of the chute. When we hit the calmer water we would have to make a hard left in order to hit the bank just below the old canal lock. It was up to Stacy. I was the power. She was the pilot.

As we broke the last major white cap I yelled "Now" and started paddling harder. Stacy guided us into the bank right on target. With the bow on the bank Stacy got out of the canoe. It was her turn to pull the canoe further up the bank. Once it was stable I got out and removed our equipment.

We took the equipment to the car and returned for the canoe. When I turned it over I couldn't get any water to come out from between the aluminum and Foam. I thought "Yea right. Just wait till I flip it up on my head to carry it." I remained dry when I did. As Stacy and I loaded the canoe we commented on how dry we were. For years we had thought the canoe had a slow leak and here we were just sloppy.

I drove back to where we launched from to pick up Stacy's car. The dirt road we took back home ran beside the river for about half of the way. The scenery was just as beautiful from the road as it was from the river. When I got home Stacy pulled in behind me, got out, hugged me and thanked me for the wonderful day. It was Stacy that made it wonderful for me and I told her that in between the "I love you"s. When we got inside we collapsed on the couch to rest. That is when I started my e-mail to J_-_Doe. That was the beginning of the story and this is

The End

12