Literotica Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to fuck her. I can't go slow, and begin pounding into her open body. She gasps and squirms while my dick drives in as deep as possible. I grip her hips and force them to move up and take me, almost painfully, deeper. "Please - keep hitting that spot!" She says as her eyes close.

I keep going trying to keep a constant pace as I watch her mouth open, gasping and crying out. I know with how deep I am, each stroke comes with pain and pleasure. She takes it well even as her nails seem to claw that desk looking for something to hold on to.

"Don't stop Ethan I'm going to cum." I'm close to cumming too. That's how it always is. I turn my head to kiss one of her ankles and she opens her eyes to look at me. She smiles at my brief moment of tenderness.

Immediately her smile fades as she gasps and arches her back. "I'm cumming." Just hearing that come from her mouth is the last push. I want to keep fucking her as she cums, but my cock swells and the first shot of hot cum spurts into her. I can't tell which pulse is mine and which is hers.

It feels like my dick won't stop filling her, I just grip her hips and keep myself buried. Her body goes limp as she relaxes from cumming. I slide her legs off my shoulders and pull slowly out, keeping her legs spread and watching her pussy as my cum drips out of her.

I see her look up at me blushing at how intensely I'm watching her beautiful wet mound. I release her grabbing a tissue box from my desk drawer. I clean myself and hand her the box to do the same. We are both silent as we get dressed.

I zip up, amused that she is suddenly modest. Covering her breasts until she can get her clothes on. I watch her hesitate as she straightens her skirt and tried to clamp her hair back in to its tie. She brushes imaginary lint from her shirt trying not to make eye contact.

I tap her chin softly for her to look at me. "From now on Noel you don't wear panties." She nods slowly to agree. "I decide when we play and I promise to teach you more then you could ever imagine." Again I get a gentle nod yes from her, this time with a hint of a smile.

I wave her off. "Go home early today Noel you did very well. I'll bring in some perfume I like tomorrow for you to wear, and remember you have to work on that contract for Mr Rider."

She gulps and can't seem to say anything. She just looks lost and ambles out. I don't know what I'm doing. This all seems slightly surreal. I have to make this seem like work. Nothing intimate, just me teaching, with her being the best assistant ever.

********************

"Duncan?" I hear Sarah call me just as I finish reading the story I wrote about her. I look up and stare at her: she left the bathroom door open for me. The shower is all glass and gives me a perfect view of her wet body. "Do you have a towel I can dry off with?"

I look to the side realizing there are none hanging up, so I go to the linen closet and come back with two large fluffy towels. I walk into the bathroom casually closing the door behind me. "You're not getting out already are you?" I ask her as I put the towels on the sink edge just out of her reach.

She nods "I've been in here forever - I think you'll run out of hot water soon." She has to talk loud over the sound of running water and through the thick glass. All I have on are a pair of boxers and I drop them to the floor.

I try to not get too aroused with her staring. She had struggled once or twice with my size, only a little above average but thick, though it probably had more to do with how tight she was. She'd pulled away a few times and I'd finally ordered her to take it because I couldn't control myself. She complied and seemed excited to be ordered to do so.

I open the glass door blocking her from getting out. I step on to the tiles and she steps back to let me in. It's a decent sized shower, two shower heads, and I could almost lay down flat and not touch either side. "Do you think you're totally clean?"

I watch as she rolls her eyes. "Like I said, if I scrub any more I'll be raw."

"Well let's see." I slowly get down on one knee. Sarah recoils, her body slamming against the glass.

She blushes looking at the glass, but still presses herself in the corner, away from me. "Please don't. I've cum so much and it's your turn and..." before running out of excuses.

I stand up and she relaxes a little in her corner. I move the one step forward and begin kissing her. The shower heads are high, and I feel the water coming down from both directions. I kiss Sarah softly and she smiles in to it.

"For an assistant you have said no to your boss a lot tonight." I love the reaction I get. She looks ashamed as if this really were work and I really was lecturing her as an employee. I know she wants to mumble she's sorry but I had convinced her it was time to stop apologizing so much.

Again I get down on one knee. She grows tense and shakes her head no. I grab her left knee softly and pull up on it. She lifts her leg slowly and rests it on the lip of the glass wall. This opens her legs just enough for me to see her pussy lips start to spread open.

I watch her arms hold herself. I don't wait, knowing my knees won't tolerate the shower floor for long. I press my face between her legs and my mouth finds her clit. "Oh please Duncan I don't know if I can."

I should break to tell her that she could, and that I was going to show her but I was too busy burying my tongue inside her. I slide it up and play with her clit, feeling her hand grip my hair softly to hold on. I slide my hand up her thigh and she responds by bending her foot outward to open her legs further.

I push two fingers into her. After the hard pounding she's taken from my dick, her pussy is open, but still swollen and tender. She lets go of my hair, and I look up to see her free hand gripping the inside towel rack. I start to fuck her relentlessly with my fingers.

My mouth releases her clit once I find that spot inside her. I know each time I find it because she cries out the same way as when I slap her ass hard. "Cum for me so we can finish this shower Sarah."

Her eyes lock on mine. She bites her lip trying to concentrate. I've cum 3 times so far if I counted the office, but I've lost track of how many times I've forced her to cum. I'd made her squirt, squirm and convulse until her nails were drawing blood from me.

The water is splashing off the both of us but I can feel her insides running wet too. "I love your fingers." She says it and it sounds like she might cry. I work them harder ignoring the tiles digging in to my knees. I watch her eyes roll back slightly and I use my free hand to push against the top of her mound.

I keep it there to make sure she won't fall as she cums again. One of her knees bends slightly, unable to focus on standing as I force her juices out of her again. I keep finger fucking her until she screams and grabs my wrist. Each new time the orgasm is more intense and she gets wetter. Funnily enough, each time it has been easier and easier for me to give her an orgasm.

I use the shower sides to pull myself up slowly. I want her to lick my fingers clean again but I know it will make me hard, and I'm not ready to play again yet. I kiss her and she remains propped in the corner. I nibble her ears and neck and she giggles.

"Next time you cum for me will be on the bed. Your knees almost buckled that time." I kiss her before she can protest. I grab the wash cloth hanging nearby. She watches me as I coat the cloth with soap.

"May I?" Sarah asks me holding her hand out. I pass her the soapy wash cloth and she presses it against my chest slowly washing me. I watch her study my body as she makes small circles over my skin. I feel like a car she's waxing on and off she moves so slow.

I don't speed her up I just enjoy her eyes devouring me. She slides her hand across my chest and down my body. She brings the suds down to my balls and starts stroking them softly. I grunt and grab her wrists feeling myself get hard.

"I'm just washing you." She says it to me but her eyes are dancing with lust. As much as she claimed she couldn't cum again, she seemed incapable of turning off her desire to please me. I release her hand and she squeezes the wash cloth above my dick.

She tosses the wash cloth to the floor. One hand continues to stroke my balls and her soapy hand softly grips my dick.

I have to put my arm out and prop my weight against the side wall as she strokes me. She looks up at me happily, and I get flashes of her at work finishing a project and waiting for my approval.

I think of all those times I watched her bend over and she had no idea what I wanted to do to her. I feel myself get raging hard as I start to imagine our future together, wondering how far I could make her go in her desperation to please me.

I'm overwhelmed with a sense of power as her soapy hand picks up pace. She stands against me, my dick pressing against her stomach, letting the tip of my member hit her body as she works it slowly. Her small fingers play with my balls masterfully.

"Are you my Assistant Sarah?" She nods yes to me giving a seductive smile. I continue "Will you continue to please me at work?"

"If that's what you want Sir." She says as she grips my dick a little harder.

"What if that's all I wanted?" Sarah's strokes faltered. "I didn't say stop!" She goes back to her previous pace as I continue. "What if I decide tonight is it, no more fucking? Will you be able to behave? Will I have to fire you because you can't keep it professional?"

I can tell she is struggling with what she should do. She clearly can't tell if she should stop and have a serious conversation, so she keeps working my dick and I watch her hand slide slowly move up and down my shaft covered in suds. She concentrates on it and focuses only on it.

She doesn't look at me when she answers. "If tonight is it than that's it. My job is important to me and I respect that you make the choices when it comes to how this proceeds." She said it so coldly, then strokes me faster, eager to make me cum it seems.

I don't know what answer I wanted to hear, I just knew that wasn't it. She manages to keep me hard even as I feel myself detaching. "We can play for a few more hours than you can go home Sarah." She didn't stop stroking. "Or if you prefer you could stop and leave now."

"Look at me Sarah" I finally have to say it after a long moment of silence. She's stroking me faster than I thought possible. I'm dangerously close to cumming and she won't say anything.

She doesn't seem hurt or sad when she looks at me. She keeps stroking me using the suds and precum to keep away the friction. "Cum on me."

She said it so hungrily I allow her to change the topic. "Get on your knees." She does as I demand and releases my dick to bend down. I take up stroking my dick and grip her hair. I force her head back and I work myself hard looking at those wide green eyes.

As much as I loved her on her back staring at me like some god I hated seeing so many questions in her eyes. "Close your eyes and keep your mouth open." She obeys immediately and I stroke myself with a new vigor.

I have jerked off so many times to the thought of her open mouth. She seems to have her mouth open as wide as possible. I cum quickly. She makes a soft noise as I watch it fill her mouth and go over her chin and neck. She doesn't move.

She stays there mouth open and eyes shut. She has my cum just sitting on her tongue. She's a little sex addict and she loves my cum. I can't believe I just told her we are going back to the way things were after today.

I grip her hair and jerk her mostly mad at myself. I push her face to the water. "Go ahead rinse off." She spits and washes herself. I get out of the shower leaving her gargling water on her knees. "You can go home after you're finished." She looks at me getting up slowly. I look over my shoulder. "This was fun but work is more important. We are forgetting about this."

She covers herself slightly and nods. "Yes Sir, Thank you for having me over. I can pretend this didn't happen." I leave because I know if I stay a second later I'll take back everything I said and ask her to be my personal fuck assistant 24/7 and just stay naked in my bed for me.

I grab a change of clothes and my laptop and dash to hide in my office. I keep the door shut and am relieved she doesn't try to say goodbye. I hear the front door closing behind her. Once I hear her car start I turn on my laptop. I wrote all my stories about her in here.

Her LinkedIn photo is my background and I have no idea how to feel any more. I go to my Literotica account and begin deleting my stories one by one. After they are all gone I discontinue my account. I've been writing on there for months it feels like I'm burning a part of my past.

I stare at her photo on my laptop for a good hour. Then I start to talk to it as if it's her. "When we go back to work tomorrow it will be as if none of this happened. I will be cold and you'll probably leave because of it. I will keep myself in check and this won't be a problem."

Saying it out loud doesn't make me believe it any more. I open my web browser again opening Literotica, and start signing up for a new account with a name hopefully Sarah won't know.

I am so screwed.

12