Literotica Writer's Ultimate Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held my penis against her cheek. She kissed and licked the fluid that appeared, but had the native good sense not to do more lest it bring the adventure to a precipitous and untimely end. I held her firmly by the pelvis and licked till she was vibrating, and when her movements were at their peak I stopped, waited. The timing of the pause is critical. It should be just long enough for her to get the faintest of doubts that action for some reason has stopped altogether. That is when one has to swipe. I swiped in broad swipes with a flat tongue. She cascaded in screams of pleasure. I got that firm grip of her clitoris that is possible only in this posture and holding it with my lips I played on it with my tongue. She screamed more, and then I gave her clitoris a gentle bite to which she responded with a shrill but muffled scream. I held her firmly and turned her round. She was now on her back and I was on top. She deftly caught my penis and inserted it into her sloppy wet vagina. We had it together and as she waited I gave her another then another and then yet another. I was panting and so was she.

I cupped her vulva. It snugly fitted into my palm, and I pressed. She had after shocks. She moaned. We lay with our naked bodies fitting in like a zig-saw puzzle to form a whole. She pressed her breasts against my chest and from time to time she threw one leg over my hips and pressed her vulva against me. We lay exhausted in total contentment.

"You wash me and I'll wash you like in many of your descriptions."

"Your hands are soft," she said. We lay in a huddle and snoozed. She woke up and kissed me.

"How do you like reliving your stories?" she said.

"I never knew I wrote realistically," I said. She laughed and kissed me on the nose.

"You don't often write about ejaculating into the mouth, why?"

"I have a feeling that women generally do not like it. Do you?"

"It never figures in my fantasies. May be if you have extolled it in your stories I would have been drawn to it. But do you like it?"

"I would never be interested unless my partner is also," I said. We huddled savouring our naked bodies rubbing against each other. For the first time my thoughts went to Rita. Was she naked too? Was she also having sex? I am certain that if she did it is the first time she knows another man. I was surprised that I did not have any feeling of jealousy. I have often written about how only couples who have great love, understanding and respect for each other are not jealous if one or the other takes a physical desire for others. I now know how true it is. The swinging life style is strictly for couples who understand each other perfectly.

She was lying on me and rubbing all parts of her body on me.

"I can see signs of revival," she said. My penis was rising and soon it was erect.

"What shall we do with it?" I asked.

"Feed it," she said. "But let it get a little more eager for food." I wondered what plans she had for the second show. Presently she explained. "The first is for lust, and the second for love. You lie on top of me and I savour your warmth in me as long as possible and then you ejaculate."

And then she lay back and lifted her feet and spread out her thighs. I got on top and she deftly inserted. I did not move my penis. It lay inside her stretching her. I kept my mind full of erotic thoughts in order to keep the penis hard. I took my weight on my elbows and knees and form time to time I moved my penis. She moaned softly. My penis was soaking in her secretions. After quite a while she said she was ready for it. We moved in rhythm and we had orgasms.

"Lovely end to a memorable day," she said. It was indeed.

3

I drove in silence as I wove round the tangle of cars in the hotel car park. In the main road the traffic was thin. We could talk.

"Whose has the microphone first?" I said.

"In matters as delicate as this I suppose man takes the lead, but as my story is likely to be much briefer I'll start. We sat in the lobby for an hour discussing the book and other things. Sumant is a psychologist of considerable learning. We then went to our room and continued the discussion. We had supper and then more discussion. 'Is there anything you like to do,' I asked out of politeness. 'I am not in a mood,' he said smiling, 'I am rarely in a mood for such things.' I left it at that. The pieces of the many puzzle of their arrival now fell into a perfect fit. Now tell me your story."

I told my story truthfully with a fair amount of detail. She listened with concentration. She smiled and once she laughed, but never did her face reveal any unpleasant emotion.

"Do you feel I have been unfaithful to you?" I asked.

"No. I have been unfaithful to you too. If he had shown any inclination in all probability I would have been intimate with him. The fact that nothing happened is not something I take credit for. May be next time I may take the initiative to get him into some sort of mood. Incidentally Sumant has invited us to Calcutta and on our behalf I have accepted."

We reached home. As soon as we entered quite spontaneously we hugged and kissed and we undressed in a hurry and united as if we had come together after a long separation. We lay in each other's arms.

"I feel closer to you than ever before, darling,' she said. I felt the same too.

"Did you at any time feel that you may lose me?" Rita asked.

"Never. You?"

"I did. It was a horrible feeling. I tried to forget but it came back again and again. I suppose that any women in a situation where they know the husband at that moment is being intimate with another woman cannot help getting such fears. It left me only when I saw you."

"How did seeing me help."

"You look at Nishi with the tenderness of a father looking at a daughter. There is no lust in it at all."

But Nishi it appears did not think my affection for her was fatherly.

Sumant emailed three days later. I am quoting the relevant parts of the letter

'Dear Rita,

...I suggested the visit because I could think of nothing else to cure her of her infatuation. I did not set my expectations high, but it has worked. She is now out of her craze. Strangely her feeling for him is now more intense than ever it was; only it has changed character. It is now a mutually shared affection, and she assures me that it is untinged with physical desire. You will understand when I quote what she told me yesterday. For background information Nishi has no recollection of her mother. Her maternal grandmother and later her mother's sister brought her up. This was what she said:

'When I took leave of him I knew for the first time how brides feel when they leave their mother for the husband.'

As psychologists we may not find it difficult to explain how one can

develop such closeness after a meeting that lasted just a few hours. The

human brain is not just plastic, it is elastic too—it moulds and it stretches.'

With love

Sumant

12