Litten Tree

Story Info
Chris shows Laura her pussy belongs to him while in a club.
2.6k words
3.95
27.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear the taxi driver beeping his horn impatiently outside. I waved at him through my window that i would be out in a couple of minutes whilst applying a coat of lip gloss to my lips. If there was one thing that really pissed me off it was being hurried while getting ready to go out.

I took one last glance in the mirror before leaving the house. Being slightly chilly out i had decided to go with jeans rather than a skirt this evening. They were the tightest pair i owned which still allowed me room to move when dancing. Paired with these were my new lacy black top which clung to my curvy waist whilst showing off a decent amount of my ample cleavage, unfortunately i was unable to wear a bra with this top due to the low back but being young my breasts were still pert for me to enough to pull it off. I was hoping that i would still be able to dance in 5inch heels. Being only 5ft tall meant i couldn't really get away with going out in flats but i didn't really mind as i remember Chris once saying how there was something about a girl wearing heels that made her legs look so much more sexy.

I couldn't help smile as i thought about Chris. We had been seeing each other for about 3 months now and the sexual chemistry between us was positively electric. He wasn't the normal type i go for physically but there was definetly something so deliciously masculine about him that got me going everytime. He was 6ft3 in height and had 44inch chest which positively dwarfed my petite frame, probably part of what i found so attractive about him. His tanned colouring and dark features also added to his sex appeal.... The taxi driver beeped his horn again and revved his engine hinting that it might be time for me to get a move on. Thinking I'd better not take the piss i grabbed my bag and headed out the door.

Whilst in the taxi on my way to town i remembered that Chris would be working on the bar at my favourite club, the Litten Tree tonight He joked when he got the job that he could "keep an eye on me" he knew what i was like when i was out clubbing. However, i was pretty sure there was an element of truth in what he was saying as i did have a habit of being rather flirty when i was out clubbing. Still Chris being able to "keep an eye on me" did irritate me slightly as being of my young age of 18, i still wanted to go out and have fun and with Chris being there to watch over me did sort of curb my freedom to a certain degree, oh well! I wasn't going to let it ruin my fun!

Once i got to the Litten Tree it was already buzzing with people and the bar was packed, however being small was to my advantage as i managed to weave my way through the crowded bar to the front of the queue to get a drink. AT this point i managed to catch Chris' eye as he was pulling a beer from the tap. He winked at me before turning back to the guy he was serving. He was just making his way over to me when another member of the bar staff asked me what i would like to drink. "Double vodka and Red bull please" i was determined to have a enjoy myself that night and what better way to start with a double vodka? The girl placed my drink in front of me with the remainder of the can of Red bull before announcing that it would be £5.90. I was flabbergasted and the expression of shock must have been obvious on my face as the woman stated in a no nonsense tone that they had recently changed breweries and the prices had gone up. At that precise moment a familiar voice from behind me said "Don't worry I'll get this one along with a pint Kronenberg if you would" whilst handing a crisp £20 note over my shoulder to the bar maid. At this point i turned around to face the generous mystery voice and just about recognised him as DJ before he kissed me on the cheek.

Now the thing with DJ was that he made it none to obvious that he had a crush on me and would make it blatant in front of Chris. However, he was always nice to me and we got on well much to Chris' disapproval but after all i was his girlfriend not his property so i could associate with who i pleased.

Several pints of Kronenberg and double vodka and Red bull's later DJ and i were starting to feel the affects of the alcohol and decided we had both drunk enough to hit the dance floor. Once we got there i became a woman possessed. The strong, steady beat of bass from the RnB music was coursing through my body as i dropped my hips and begin to grind DJ which only caused him to pull me closer into his body to maximise contact of my hips with his. At this point i noticed Chris was collecting glasses from a near by table and was staring intently at DJ and i dance with an expression on his face i couldn't quite read. He began to make his way towards us when DJ announced he wanted another drink and grabbed my hand and pulled me through the crowd towards the bar.

After getting another round of drinks in and sitting down on a sofa DJ managed to pull me into him so i was sitting in his lap with his mouth inches from the sensitive skin behind my ear so i could feel his warm breath caressing my neck. Somewhere in my alcohol addled brain it registered that i probably shouldn't be allowing him to this considering that my boyfriend worked here and that all his bar staff knew who i was but i was at the point where i was too drunk to care. If anything it was a thrill knowing that what i was doing was wrong and that by letting DJ get closer to me i was increasing my chances of Chris catching me was starting to turn me on. No sooner had this thought entered my head Chris loomed above us and looked from DJ to me with a look that can only be described as venomous. "i need to talk to you" Chris seethed at me through his teeth his eyes flashing in anger. AT this point DJ stood up and was about to protest when Chris squared up next to him and pushed him hard back down into the sofa before grabbing my wrist roughly and pulling me into the back room of the club.

I'd never been in this room before it was oppressivly dark and the cool air bought a chill to my skin which made me shiver and cause my skin to go into goose pimples. Suddenly Chris flicked a light switch and a the room became dimly lit by a single hanging light bulb. It was some sort of cool store for the spare kegs of beer and bottles as there were boxes stacked and kegs everywhere. I turned to face Chris where i observed his solemn expression and he began to slowly advance towards me backing me into one of the kegs till the backs of my legs hit the barrel and i was forced to sit down. The look in his eyes was one of blind rage.

"What the HELL do you think you are doing letting that creep drool all over you? I saw the way he was so smooth with you at the bar. Then i catch you practically FUCKING him on the dance floor before your sitting in his goddam lap!"

"I think you'll find i wasn't "fucking" him as you so crassly put it but actually enjoying myself while I'm still young and carefree enough to do so!"; i took the opportunity to push Chris back slightly and catching him off guard managed to just give myself room to stand up, "I'm your girlfriend not your FUCKING property and i can flirt with who i damn well please it's not like I'm cheating on you!"

With this statement i angrily paced towards the door to get back to the dance floor and continue to flirt with my admirer just to piss Chris off and prove a point when Chris slammed his arm in front of me blocking my only exit to the room. This aggressive action took me by surprise and Chris took the opportunity to bend down and darkly whisper in my ear;

"I think you'll find that you do belong to me and that by "enjoying your youth" so to speak is right in front of me is bordering on insulting.", Chris moved so closer to me so i was backed up against a wall with his arm one side and the adjacent wall next to me so i had no way of escaping, "You forget how territorial men can be Laura especially guys like me that do not like to see their girlfriend in the lap of some pathetic horny loser".

I looked up at him and was painfully aware of the huge height difference between us, he seemed bigger and stronger now than he ever had before. I made a move to escape again by ducking under his arm but his reflexes were too quick and this time he had me pinned to the wall with a hand firmly pressed into my shoulder.

"I don't know where you think you're going", he said with an eeiry, matter-of-fact calmness which had my heart pumping with fear. This was a side of Chris i had only heard about, the angry, frightening, oppressive side of him which had me terrified not knowing what he was going to do to me next or how he was going to punish me for my blatant disrespect.

Chris' eyes now lowered from staring intently at my face to my breasts. I followed his gazed and noticed that at some point my nipples had become hard and were now obviously protruding through my top. He moved his free hand and flicked his thumb over my left nipple causing me to gasp. The feel of the scratchy lace against the bud sent waves of pleasure directly to my clit and i felt the first twinges of arousal begin to take hold.

"I think I'm going to have to show you just how territorial i can be especially when it comes to you."; I looked up into his face and saw that his eyes were dark with lust and anger which only fuelled my own arousal but at the same time caused me to be even more scared.

"By the time I'm through with you there will be no doubt in your mind that you belong to me" My eyes widened,my lips parted my breathing started to become shallower. Whether it was in response to my arousal or my fear i was unsure

Chris suddenly lost control he grabbed me round the waist and pressed me roughly into the wall and kissed me furiously. He forced his tounge into my mouth licking my teeth before pulling back and gently sucking on my bottom lip. He then grabbed my hand and placed it on his crotch and gruffly whispered "See how hard you've made me? you'd better suck me off right now or I'm going to make you sorry you ever walked into this club tonight" He then pushed me down so i was on my knees so i was faced directly in front of his crotch. He then proceeded to undo his flies and free his hard dick from his boxers. I was amazed i had never seen him so hard before, the head of his cock was glistening with precum and it looked so tempting i just had dart my tounge out and lick the drop that was forming on the eye. This elicited a sharp gasp from Chris and he squeezed his eyes shut. He then weaved his fingers in my hair and pulled my mouth towards his dick where i took the whole length inside my mouth.

I began to bob my head up and down with Chris setting the rhythm by gently pulling my head back and forth. I then bought one hand up to join my mouth running up and down his hard shaft while the other one cradled his balls as i began to get pick up the pace. I could hear Chris moaning softly from above me and i could tell he was getting close by the tension in his body. All of a sudden he pulled back on my head so i abruptly released his dick from my mouth.

"I wanna cum in you so you know that your pussy's mine" he growled at me. Unable to protest and completely at Chris' mercy i undid my trousers and slid them off along with my panties. Chris then grabbed me and picked me up and placed me so i was bent over a cool beer keg. I gasped when my thighs pressed against the cold metal of the keg. At this Chris removed his shirt and placed it over the keg so the cold metal was covered, "better?", he asked, "Yeah much." i replied. "Good" and with that he pushed easily into me from behind.

I was so wet i could feel it dripping down my thighs and onto the floor as Chris began to pound hard into me from behind. With every thrust inside me i could feel him hit my g-spot and he was doing it so hard the pleasure/pain feeling he was causing was exquisite. Just as i thought it couldn't get any better Chris raised his spare hand up and found my hard clit within my folds. He began to incessantly rub back and forth in time with his thrusts inside me and it was enough to send me over the edge biting my lip to stop me screaming out in pleasure. I'd never cum so hard in my life as my pussy walls contracted hard around Chris' rock solid member.

"God your pussy feels so good, cumming hard around me you feel so goddam tight" A second later I felt Chris tense up before emptying his vast load deep inside me.

After we've both come down from our intense orgasms we both quickly get dressed.

"I've gotta get back to work beb but go back to mine and wait for me there..... I'm no where near finished with you yet!" i smiled at him at kissed him gently on the lips.

"I'm sorry for if i was too aggressive with you......... it's only because i care about you ya know?"

I pulled him into a hug "I know babes I'm sorry for being too flirty, you know that'll always be coming back to you at the end of the night anyway right? Anyway don't be sorry.... i kinda enjoyed it!"

He gave me one last kiss before dissappering out the door back into the club. I got out my phone and called a taxi "Hello? Can i have a taxi to 487 Parker Place please? Great see you in 5." I hung up the phone and grinned smugly...... i couldn't wait until Chris finished his shift tonight.....