Litterbug

Story Info
I littered, the garbageman came to teach me a lesson.
932 words
3.85
14.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was shining; the wind cooled the humidity in the air. For being Spring the weather was unseasonably warm. I found a spot underneath one of the oak trees on the college grounds. I could not help but let my mind wander; it was a beautiful day after all. In the midst of my day dreaming I heard a beep. I looked up from the textbook that I had tried to study from to see our local garbage man getting set to dump the college garbage. He stepped off the truck and I could not help but notice the muscles in his arms. That got my imagination going. I watched as he tossed bags into the front bucket and couldn't help but think about those hands on me. Just then I realized that he was no longer loading the garbage but looking straight at me. Oh no I thought to myself. He caught me staring. How embarrassing. He pointed to something and crooked his finger in the come here motion. I looked around and pointed to myself.. Who me? He nodded his head with a smirk on his face.

I stood up and adjusted my tank top, I had apparently been caressing myself under the tree. As I adjusted my shorts I became aware of the wet spot that had formed between my legs at the thought of what that man could do to me. I grabbed my bag and headed over to the secluded area of where the bins where kept.

Walking up to the truck nothing was said, I knew what was going to happen. He took my bag and tossed it into the set of the truck. He backed me up against the side of the truck and fondled my now swelling breasts under my tank. A moan escaped my lips as he took his fingers and pitched my nipples. Was this happening? It felt so good. He slid one of his legs between mine and rubbed my now moist hotbox against his leg.

Nibbling at my neck and propped on his leg, his hands worked feverishly at my shorts. In a manner of seconds he had them down. His hot wet mouth on my tits he pulled me closer to him. I could feel his cock through his pants. Clasping his lips to mine he thrust his tongue in my mouth. Grabbing me from behind he lifted me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. My pussy juices dripping down his pants. He sucked on my nipples and his thick fingers found my opening and dipped inside. Cumming against his hand his thumb he worked my clit coaxing a moan from deep inside me. With my hands around his neck he undid his belt and released the swelling bulge in his pants out into the open.

Letting go he grabbed my hair and I knew exactly where he wanted me to be. On my knees I was presented with his cock. Licking the little pre-cum that had formed I slowly took his member in my mouth and all the way down. He gave a little grunt of approval. Sucking on his cock and stroking his balls with my hand I worked him until he was rigged playing with my pussy thrusting my fingers deep inside. His cock filled my mouth making my lips spread as tight as they could. If it felt this good in my mouth, I moaned with the thought of how it would feel plunged deep inside me, making me cum again. Circling his cock with my lips I grasp the base of his cock running my teeth the length of his thick member. He pushes me away and pulls me to my feet.

Turning me around he pulled my hands behind me and ties them with his belt. Bending me over he slowly slipped the tip inside me. More and more he continued to tease me, my juices flowing out of my pussy. He rubbed the tip against my clit making me shudder and cum. I can see his reflection in one of the truck mirrors and I see a smile spread across his face. With one hand on my hands he takes his other hand and grabs my hair.

Pulling my head back he thrust his thick rigid cock inside of me filling my pussy to the brim. Grabbing my tits he thrust my cum soaked pussy up and down slapping his balls against my clit. I can feel people watching but I see no one around. Harder and harder he thrust inside of me until I feel like I am going to explode. My tight pussy is stretched so far I fear I am going to rip apart.

Suddenly he stops, he leans over and whispers in my ear. "The whole load in your mouth and down your throat. Don't think about spilling a drop. Maybe next time you won't litter." Shoving me to my knees he thrust his cum soaked cock in my face. Taking all of him in my mouth I can taste myself. My pussy is cum covered the sweet juices I produced taste so good. Holding my head and his cock in my mouth he erupts. He fills my mouth with so much cum I am afraid it will come out of my mouth. I quickly swallow it while running my tongue along his cock sucking deep making his whole body shudder. Replacing his pants and his belt, he tells me, "I will be watching just know if you litter next time will be worse."