Little Annie Ch. 02

Story Info
Pleasure and pain...
1.2k words
3.67
34.3k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 08/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Sorry this chapter took a little while longer than anticipated.*

Also, I mistyped Annie's weight. She's 125 pounds. Not 115, so there's a little more meat on her bones.

----------

"You're mine now Annie. I'm going to make you a real woman. I'm going to fuck you like your fiance does, but harder."

"N-nooo! We... We haven't..." I stutter, whimpering now from the pain. I wanted to fight him so badly, but the drugs were still in my system.

I felt one chubby finger shove into my wet pussy.

Wait... I'm wet...? I cried more as my body betrayed me. He probed until he found the barrier that proved my virginity.

He smiled down at me, "Oh this is just perfect."

----------

I was sweating, my chest heaving with each breath I took. I'd never been so terrified in my life.

Was he going to rape me?

Could he really do that?

Kane stood up straight, towering over me as his wicked eyes took me in, "You're much prettier in person Annie. Your tits are so delicious looking, even under that shirt."

"K-Kane. You let me go right now. Take me home." I tried to sound like I was ordering him, like I did when we had talked before.

He was so easy to manipulate. So easy to control then.

What happened?

"Annie, if you try to tell me what to do again, I'll flip you over and fuck you until you can't move," he smirked, "Sooner than I anticipated anyway."

"Kane!" I yelled. He couldn't do this to me.. No, I was a well known and loved person back home. I was getting married!

I was immediately distracted. Eduardo.

What would he be thinking? Surely he knew by now that something terrible had happened to me. But I never told anyone about Kane, they'd never know where to look.

My thoughts were brutally interrupted by a slap on my now bare stomach.

He cut my shirt off? Damn my scattered brain...

The pain of the slap didn't register until he delivered another on the same spot.

"OUCH!" I cried out, more in shock than pain.

"You will call me master." He said simply.

I remembered when we would role play and his character would say the same thing to mine. It turned me on so much then.

But this wasn't a game safely played over the Internet, this was real.

Still, a trickle of wetness was building up between my legs; I closed them tightly as Kane continued to speak.

"You will not speak unless spoken to. You will not eat, drink, pee, cum, or do anything without my permission." He smirked cruelly again as he traced the light bruise on my stomach.

He told me he was a submissive at heart. How could he do this to me?

"Kane... You're not the type of person to do this! You're not a bad person!!" I screamed.

He only laughed, which sent a chill up my spine and down to my pussy.

Fuck, I have issues.

"My Annie... You just broke two rules.. Tsk tsk. You're going to have to be a much nicer lady in order to have privileges. I won't punish you yet, but next time, I will." He stroked my hair gently and I pulled my head away a little.

"I bet you're wet right now." He chuckled.

I closed my eyes and shook my head. No, he wouldn't get the satisfaction of me telling him his sick ways made me hot.

"If you're lying, I'll make you pay sweetie. If you're telling the truth, you'll get a reward like all good girls do."

I only whimpered as he easily spread my thick legs. I tried to keep them closed, but it was useless.

"Look what we have here..." He sighed as one of his fingered circled my puffed up clit, making me jump a little. "You're practically dripping."

I shook my head.

'No no no no no.. This isn't happening. He isn't touching me. I'm not wet. No no no no..' I chanted in my head.

He started to massage my clit suddenly, making my legs tremble.

I had to bite my lip to keep quiet.

"Do you like this Annie?" Then he strummed my clit like a string on a guitar.

"N-no." I whined.

Suddenly I heard a whistle as he brought his open palm down on my clit. "Master," he growled.

I cried out with sudden pain and a disgusting amount of pleasure. How could this turn me on... I was more of a freak than I could imagine.

"M-m-master." I stuttered as the horrible word left my lips.

Then he started strumming my clit again. No no... Not again.

"You like this Annie." He smiled.

Strum.

"You like knowing that all your pleasure is mine to control."

Strum.

"You love knowing I'll break your little cherry."

Strum.

"You want to be my slave."

Strum.

"You crave it."

Strum.

My legs were quivering, my mouth wide open as he brought me to my peak.

Then he was gone.

No. Not before I came!

I whimpered out my protest, "W-wait..."

He glared and I corrected myself, "Master." I muttered.

He smiled as he brought his face close to my core and blew out lightly. It tickled, but wouldn't get me to cum.

I twisted my body as much as possible with my arms cuffed to the headboard.

Was I twisting to find release? No, I was twisting to get away of course.

"So responsive.. So wet. Too bad you've been naughty. Otherwise I'd let you cum." Then he straddled me on the bed. His knees were on each side of my stomach as he leaned over me.

He pulled down his gym shorts down and then looked into my eyes.

I remembered him being self conscious about his six inch cock. At the time, I'd thought that was big... But after finding out Eduardo was a solid eight and a half inches, I knew why Kane was self conscious.

Suddenly there was his average size cock hovering over my breasts.

In my head I pictured Eduardo's. His was so much bigger, making Kane's look tiny. I laughed in my head.

"What the fuck is so funny?!!" He bellowed.

Oh shit.

Well, if I'm busted, might as well make it worth it...

"You're thingy is just so tiny.." I laughed again.

"It won't be when I bust your cherry." He sneered.

Three short knocks on the door forced a breath of relief out of me.

Kane sighed and then leaned down close to my neck, "Don't get too calm," he warned.

I watched as the door opened and a tall redhead strutted in.

I searched my memories, trying to see if Kane had told me about a girl friend.

Shit. He only told me about one.

Alexis.

Alexis was a lesbian... She liked to eat pussies and play with girls.. No no no..

She looked at Kane sitting on top of me and chuckled, "Have you fucked her yet?"

I shuddered.

"Not yet.." Kane smiled at her.

Why was he smiling? What's so funny?

"Let me play with her for a little before we ruin her." She almost pouted.

Kane closed his eyes as if to assess the situation before he looked down at me cruelly. "Go ahead Lexy, I'm sure she's dying for it."

"No! You can't! I don't like girls!" I screamed, struggling under him more.

"I'm not a girl." Lexy purred as Kane got off me and unceremoniously left the room.

Lexy was tall, at least 6'1. She was build like a rock, so firm.. Her 38 C cup breasts rubbed against me as she spoke softly...

"I'm a woman."

----------

Hope you enjoyed. Stay tuned for chapter 3.