Little Annie Ch. 03

Story Info
A little piece of Kane's plan is revealed..
1.5k words
3.95
51.1k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 08/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for the encouragement and feedback! You're all great.. Here's a little treat for all your good behavior..

----------

Why was he smiling? What's so funny?

"Let me play with her for a little before we ruin her." She almost pouted.

Kane closed his eyes as if to assess the situation before he looked down at me cruelly. "Go ahead Lexy, I'm sure she's dying for it."

"No! You can't! I don't like girls!" I screamed, struggling under him more.

"I'm not a girl." Lexy purred as Kane got off me and unceremoniously left the room.

Lexy was tall, at least 6'1. She was build like a rock, so firm.. Her 38 C cup breasts rubbed against me as she spoke softly...

"I'm a woman."

----------

I doubled my efforts to get away from her.

No no no.. She's a girl. She can't do this to me.

"What's wrong whore?" She purred seductively. Her fingernail was trailing up and down my stomach.

"I... You can't do this. Please.. I-"

SMACK!

For a second, I blacked out.

"Bitch. Don't tell me what I can and can't do. Kyle is your Master, and I'm your Mistress," She growled.

"N-no.. Please-"

SMACK! SMACK!

I started sobbing. How could this happen to me? My life was so perfect. I was so happy before all of this.

My thoughts were interrupted as I felt a soft, small finger rub my clit. I was distracted from my throbbing need until that second.

"Your little whorish clit is standing tall for me." She laughed.

I shook my head. No.

"Yes you little slut. You can deny it. But you and I both know it's true. Do you like girls too little Annie? Do you like knowing I'm a woman and I'm going to turn you on more? Are you excited to know you're going to eat my pussy? Have you ever eaten yummy pussy? Are you a good little cunt-licker?"

Her torment didn't end there, but my mind drifted as she continued.

I couldn't be turned on because of Alexis.. It was because of Kane, and what he did earlier.

Right?

Fuck. I felt her finger sink into my wet virgin hole.

"Wow, your pussy is so warm. It's practically devouring my finger."

I shuddered.

"Now you're going to eat my pussy and make your Mistress cum. Got that?" She emphasized her point by flicking my clit.

"N-no.." I huffed out.

She straddled my face, she was in a tiny skirt with no panties. Her bushy pussy was just inches from my face.

"Then don't, but you'll suffocate in my pussy.. Doesn't matter to me."

Then she was sitting on my face. Her smell was so womanly, like nothing I'd ever smelled before. I opened my mouth to breathe and my tongue slid down past her clit slowly.

"Holy fuck..." She moaned, her back arching as she slowly humped my face.

I realized it was a little hard to breathe down there, I tentatively slid my tongue around her mound.

She seemed to like this, "ooOOH! You're a g-good cUUNt lickER!"

I continued my licking and quickly sucked her clit between my lips, then sucked it roughly.

"Holy FUUCK! You little BITCH! HARDER! YES! HARDER!"

I responded by continuing, harder.

"DRINK MY CUUUUM!" She howled.

I was suddenly flooded by her woman juice all over my face and in my mouth, I swallowed and gagged a little.

She rolled off of me and started laughing, "Phew.. For a little bitch, you did that expertly." She kept laughing.

Did I just eat a girl out? No... No way.

I smelled her musky scent all over my face.

"And you're wetter now! Kane is going to enjoy popping your cherry."

I was wetter. Eating Alexis out turned me on.

But I'm straight.. And a Christian, that was such a sin.

The door opened and Kane walked in. He observed the scene before him. I was still restrained, my legs layer limp as I huffed for breath.

Alexis was getting off the bed, still giggling, "She's such a whore..."

"Alright.. You had your fun, now leave us for a bit." He said calmly.

When Alexis left, he joined me on the bed, laying next to me, as if he was a lover.

"How did you enjoy her?" He asked simply.

"I didn't." I hesitated a moment, "Master."

"Annie, no lying." He said sternly as he took my clit between his fingers. "Or I'll pinch."

"I... I liked it.. A little Master.." I whimpered.

"Good. Do you know what is going to happen now darling?" One of his hands ran through my hair gently.

"P-please.. I don't want to.." I muttered.

He shushed me with a kiss. I pulled away a little.

"I'll be gentle this time if you're a very good girl." He smiled as he got on top of me.

"P-please!" I started to cry.

I didn't want to lose my virginity this way.. Tied to a bed, under a man who kidnapped me..

But why was I so damn wet?

"Shush Annie."

I felt his cockhead probe my opening. "Ready?"

I shook my head and started to sob uncontrollably, "No. No. No!"

Then he kissed me and slid home.

OUCH!! Damnit!!

Suddenly his small cock didn't seem so small.

"No! It hurts!" I cried out.

He kissed me and leaned close to my ear, "Shhh..."

Then pain started to melt away... He hit a spot inside me and I nearly saw stars from the pleasure.

"Oh.. Is that your G-spot honey? Do you want me to hit it again and again?" He moaned.

No! No! NO!

"Yes." I whimpered.

"Yes what?"

NO! No! Don't give in! Don't give in!

"Yes Master!"

Then I did see stars. God, it felt so good. I came over and over again.

He grunted and I felt the warmth of his cum flood my insides. All that did was make me shudder.

Wait.

He wasn't wearing a condom.

I was not on the pill.

My eyes opened and I was met by his smile, "What's wrong honey?"

"Y-you... I... But I could..."

He chuckled, still inside me. "Yes Annie, I just came in your little pussy. And I know you can get pregnant. That's sort of the whole point."

I gasped, "No.. I can't have a baby.."

"Yes. You will sweetie. It's okay." He purred as he stroked my face.

Oh hell no.

"You love children. And you're marvelous with them too. Then you'll truly be mine forever.. You'll always have a piece of me with you."

Was he delusional?

"I know this is all new and surprising for you, but don't worry! Everything will work out perfectly."

I gasped and shook my head, "K-k-Kane.. You can't get me pregnant.. I don't want a baby."

Suddenly his stare was cold. Angry.

"You do you want children. My children."

"No. I don't." I narrowed my eyes.

His hand snaked around my throat, he glared as his grip tightened. "Are you trying to ruin my good mood?"

"Fuck you."

His fingers dug dangerously deep into my throat as he smirked. "So soon? Right after we just made love?"

Made love? What? No!

"You raped me."

"I knew you couldn't appreciate this.. Here I am, just trying to ease you into your new life slowly, and you throw my kindness right back at me."

"Kane-"

SLAP!

My cheek burned.

"That's it. Back to the rules.. I thought maybe you'd be willing if I was passionate with you, but I guess that's not happening." He sighed. He looked hurt, and angry.

"Willing! You kidnapped me!"

He sat up, finally pulling himself out of me and glaring.

"Man Annie, this could have been so different.."

"Yeah! You could have let me live my life!"

"Go ahead. Enjoy this little tantrum you're having. I'll enjoy it tomorrow when I punish you." He sighed and left me alone in the room.

I fell asleep almost instantly.

I woke up to someone lifting me up off the bed. I groaned as I unconsciously held on to the figure holding me.

"Normally, I'd get to bathe you right now.. But since you upset Kane, he thinks you'll need a bath after punishment." I looked up into pale blue eyes almost covered by dark hair.

Eli.

"W-what? I'm getting punished?" I whimpered, too tired to really fight.

"Yeah, I heard you were a real bitch yesterday.. Kane's my best friend.. You broke his heart, now you should just accept the fact that he controls you."

I shook my head, "I.. I'm not a slave."

He sighed, "So stubborn.."

Eli was so mean on the ride here.. Why was he being so nice now..? I almost asked when I realized we were in a living room.

There was an older woman sitting on a couch talking with Alexis. Kane was standing in the middle of the room, Eli handed me to him effortlessly.

"You're in so much trouble sweetie.." He laughed a little.

----------

Hope that this was a nice treat.. Stay tuned for chapter 4.

XOXOXO

Innocent Princess