Little Arab Buttercup Ch. 03

Story Info
I continue training my Buttercup to be submissive.
3.3k words
4.1
16.6k
9
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My little Arab buttercup, Aisha, had been married to me for over a year now. I found work with a civilian contractor for the military. My technical and computer training in the army gave me the knowledge and experience they needed there in Silicon Valley.

We were living about thirty minutes away from my job. Aisha preferred to be called Annie now. She was completely westernized in every way. She always spoke English, and had become fluent.

She was so fluent that she had started writing in English. She was posting some of her poems and stories online. And she read all of the time while I was working. That's how she came to read about Dominance and Submission.

Some of her stories were erotic, and the sites she posted them on had many different kinds of stories to choose from. She often got ideas for sex play from the stories. We always had to put them into practice.

This is how I became her Master and she became my sub. It started out as just role playing, but soon turned into something much more.

"Welcome home Steve! Did you have a perfect day? I did. I had a good day. I wrote two stories and both were accepted. Now it is time to feed you and make you relax for the evening. I have dinner ready now, Master."

"Hi, buttercup. I'm tired. Ready to eat. Let me wash up. What's this about a master?"

"It is about a game we shall play tonight. Okay? Let us eat and we shall talk about it."

So I went in and washed up and then we dined. She was learning to cook American food, but she still liked to prepare something familiar from her youth. I learned to like Mediterranean and North African style cooking. I had always enjoyed Italian and Greek. This was just a little different with new spices and flavors. It was good.

"So Steve, there is something I want to try. May we? It would be playing that you are my Master and I am your submissive little slave. Would that please you? I would have fun with it. Let us try it tonight, okay? I will be a good little pet to you my Master."

"Okay, you little scamp. We'll play your game. Let's finish eating and we can play later."

It was a Friday so I would not have to work again until Monday. This was lucky, as it turned out. The weekend became more intense than I have ever expected. I think even Annie was surprised. She had thought to have some role playing fun. It turned into a life changing experience.

While Annie was washing dishes and cleaning up the kitchen I spent some time on the computer. I had never actually been part of the BDSM scene. It was rather new to me. I had ideas, of course. But it never hurts to do some research into a subject.

I would discover that it was an intricate lifestyle with many nuances that I found interesting. But for now I was planning to keep it simple. I would be the Master, of course. I didn't have a submissive personality.

But Annie had already shown that she liked to be used in sex. I would be glad to use her again, as I had done many times before. This time, it would carry different undertones.

Some of the things that Masters or Mistresses used to please themselves and their subs were not to be found in our home. I would make do. I had belts, of course. And candles. I would find other things to make the experience new and exciting. I went in to shower as I was feeling sweaty from the heat of a California summer.

I heard the bathroom door opening as I was washing my hair. I had shampoo on my head and I didn't want to open my eyes. The shower door opened. I felt hands on my chest, and roaming down to my cock. It was becoming engorged as my buttercup began to stroke it. I thought it was time to start the role playing.

"Get on your knees slave! Now. I want you to submit. Hear me, little slut? On your knees, now."

I finished washing the shampoo out of my eyes and glanced down to see Annie looking up with water pouring down over her as she knelt in submission. She was smiling and she was reaching up to take my prick again.

"Little slut, you will wait for orders. Why do you smile? Do not smile or touch me until I allow it. Is that understood, my bitch?"

Her eyes were now lowered and she was trembling. Perhaps with fear, perhaps with a tiny bit of laughter. We would see. But she was following orders. That was good. I was still hard. I was enjoying this. I finished showering and told her to get out.

"Dry me first little sub. I don't want to get a chill. When you have finished you may dry yourself off and come into the bedroom. Understood?"

She nodded, and began using the large towel to dry me, making sure that she fondled my balls and dick. I remained hard. I could see her inverted nipples were hardened. Her long black hair was wet, but she would dry it before coming to me, and she would be lovely, as always.

When she came into our bedroom I was prepared. I had found some of her scarves in a dresser drawer. I also had found some candles in the sideboard in the dining room. We would see if she enjoyed being a submissive slave or not. A little pain might change her mind. I would enjoy finding out.

"Get on the bed. Stretch out and spread your arms and legs. I'm going to tie you to the bed with these scarves. Did you have something to say, slave? No? I thought not. Hurry. I'm getting horny and I want to use you now."

She scrambled onto the bed and spread out with her wide eyes glistening in the light from the candles I had scattered around the room. Her arms stretched toward the bedposts as I tied them tightly. I moved to do the same with her legs. When she was as I wanted her I smiled at her.

"Are you ready to be used my little slut? You will be used. You will submit. You are my sex pet now and you'll do as I wish. Understood, little cunt?"

"Yes Master. I want only to serve you. Use me Master. Please use me."

With that, still smiling, I took one of the candles from the dresser and approached the bed. I carefully crawled up to her side and then I tilted the candle. It began dripping onto her nipple. She cried out as I dripped more hot wax onto the other breast.

"Is that good, pet? Do you want more? You are not to come yet. Understood?"

"It is so good Master. It hurts, but it is so good. I have to come, please, Master. My pussy is so hot now."

"No. You won't come. Hear me? Not until you are told to do so. I'm going to have some more fun now."

I was allowing the candle to drip down her chest onto her tummy. I filled her navel and then dripped directly onto her cunt. She cried out again, and I could see tears in her eyes. But her pussy was thrusting up and I could see she wanted badly to come for me.

"When I drip this candle wax onto your clit you may come. Do you hear me, slut. I am letting you come now."

I dripped onto her clit and she writhed as the pain made her have an intense orgasm. Her whole body was straining against the tethers as she came and came. I could see her tingling as I leaned over and began sucking on her tits.

Each inverted nipple popped out for me as I sucked and bit her tits. Some wax came off as I sucked but most stuck. She was crying out with joy as she continued coming. It was my turn now.

I placed the candle on the side table. Then I lowered my ass down onto her face, with my nuts hanging on her chin. I pressed down and her tongue began licking my ass. I leaned down and peeled the wax off of her breasts and the rest of her body, down to the pussy. She was used to wax being used to bare her cunt.

Now we had used it to make her come. I felt her tongue entering my ass hole. My prick became harder still. I moved back and she took each ball into her mouth to suck on it. I was pleased.

Now I wanted to come. I had allowed her to come and it was time for the Master to give her his seed.

I rose up and turned around with my knees beside her chest and tits. I took my cock and pressed her tits together around it and began to fuck her cleavage. She stretched her tongue out trying to lick my prick as it came out with each thrust. I was groaning and telling her she was my pet.

"Yes Master. I am your pet. Use me Master. Come for me Master."

"I will come when I wish, slut. Ah, shit, you're a good piece of ass my little one."

I continued fucking her tits until I felt my come approaching. I started hand jerking then, getting ready to spray her face with spunk. Her mouth was wide and she was moaning and straining at the scarves, wanting to stroke my cock and get all of my milk, there and then. I jacked and yelled out to her that I was coming.

"Take it. Open your mouth. Oh, fuck. Take it baby girl. Shit, I'm coming!"

It spurted out onto her face. Some hit her tongue and she gobbled it up, but I kept squirting on her face and she was begging to eat my come. I crammed my cock into her mouth and she sucked it as if her life depended upon getting every drop of sperm into her throat.

That had been most pleasant. For both of us, I was sure. I untied the scarves and cuddled with my Annie. I had loved her dearly since I found her in that North African country I extracted her from. She had been nothing but grateful ever since. Even if she had enjoyed the pleasure of other men, when I allowed it.

Anyway, this new Master and sub roleplaying could become more important, I was thinking. But for the time being we cuddled and went to sleep.

The next day we spent as normal, but I noticed Annie was a little more deferential to me than usual. She seemed to be constantly seeking my approval. She always got it. I adored her. But it was giving me the feeling that I was indeed the Master now. It was a role, but it was slowly turning into a personality change. Or perhaps, it was my true side coming out, and hers too.

We spent the day doing yard work and chores that the weekend often necessitated. But I was beginning to look forward to some new sexual play in the evening, after dinner, and I was mulling over ideas in my mind.

"Buttercup, my pet. Come here and kneel. Your Master wants to speak to you."

I was sitting in my easy chair and Annie was on the sofa with her legs pulled up, relaxing and reading. She immediately put the book down on the coffee table and came to me. She knelt and placed her hands on her thighs. Her eyes were cast down. I was pleased with her.

"You're a good pet. You're learning quickly how to please Master. Do you want to be used again tonight? Just nod your head and that is sufficient."

Her head nodded enthusiastically. I reached out and tilted her head up by her little chin. Her long, black hair fell about her lovely face and she smiled at me. I allowed it. I leaned over and kissed her lips. She returned the kiss eagerly. I drew back and wiggled my finger at her. She dipped her head again. But the smile remained.

"Come my slave. We're going to the bathroom. I want every stitch of clothing off by the time we get there. Quickly, little slut!"

She scampered toward the bath room as I leisurely walked behind her. When I arrived in the room she was nude. Her arms hung by her side as she awaited my orders. I walked over and stood before her.

"You may remove my clothing now. Take your time. I want you to observe how my body reacts to your touch. I want to feel your adoration. Understood, little slave?"

She nodded her head as she began disrobing me. I was only wearing my shoes and socks, along with a shirt, pants, and my underwear. It shouldn't have taken long to get them off, but she lingered, touching me and smiling as she did so.

She especially loved taking my underwear off because I was rampant now. My prick was hard and she knew she was the cause. She was a proud little pet. She touched me but did nothing further, awaiting orders.

I sat down on the toilet stool, with the lid down. I took her by the hands and then laid her over my lap, with my cock poking up into her tummy. Her broad ass was there before me, awaiting what she needed now.

"You may come for me now. I'm going to give you the spanking you need to teach you again who is Master. I want to feel your cunt juices running over my lap and my dick. Understood, my pet? You may come, but no noises. You will take this and like it, but no squealing."

And with that I began smacking her butt with my bare hand. It soon became red with my handprints, and I also soon felt the moisture her cunt was dripping onto my lap, covering my prick in pussy juice. She had placed a hand over her mouth, for fear she would make a sound and make Master angry.

When my hand started to hurt I knew it was time for me to stop. Master didn't want to hurt himself. The sub could take it, and like it, of course.

"Get up little slut. Time to praise Master's prick. See how enthusiastic you can be about sucking my cock, slave."

I helped her up and she knelt on the little rug before the seat. She grabbed my cock and began licking it up and down, tasting her own fluids as she stroked me. One hand was fondling my nuts as she started to bob her head up and down on my prick.

I was hard, and couldn't get much harder, and the head of my cock was throbbing with pleasure. I had my hands twisted in her raven hair as I forced her to take more of me into her throat. But I was not going to come yet. I let her bring me to the brink.

"Enough, slut. That's all you get of him tonight, that way. Sit on my lap and take my cock into your pussy. But if you come I will stop this whole thing now and send you to bed. Understood?"

She nodded her head in submission and slowly placed her legs on each side of my lap. Then she lowered herself onto my prick, standing straight up, and took it into her cunt.

I could feel her body accepting and adoring my dick as it entered her. Her pussy was very wet from the earlier coming, but she was being good. I don't think she was coming now. Not yet, anyway. She started moving slowly up and down as my cock filled her fully. I was feeling it now. Wanting to come, but wanting to wait, too.

She was moving faster and faster and I was getting closer and closer. Enough. I wanted to do more things. I was not ready yet. I spoke to her.

"Come on my cock now, slave."

Her release was almost comic. Her pussy cream almost flooded down my cock and covered my pubic area. She was grunting and coming, humping her Master's prick. I had to stop it or I was going to shoot into her cunt.

"Enough my pet. Enough. Stop now. Get up. If it was good for you then lick my cock clean."

She lifted her cunt from my cock and got between my legs. She gobbled all her own juices from my dick. Licking it lovingly. Cleaning it for the Master.

"That's good, my pet. Stop again. Your Master needs you to get in the bath tub."

She rose up again and stepped into the tub. I followed her and bent her over. I started the shower running and adjusted the water temperature, and as the water flowed over us I started feeding my still hard cock into her ass.

She moaned, because she did love getting ass-fucked. I was wet and ready for a hard, rough fuck. She needed to feel me ramming into her with all of my force. I would show her how a Master fucked ass. With brute force, and deep, so deep that she would remember it.

I began cramming all of that hard cock into her ass that I could, and her moaning changed to deep groans of lust. But again, I told her to hold her coming for when I wanted it to happen. Not until then.

Screwing her was fine. She was my lover and my pet, and now my slave. I was huffing with the force of my fucking. I was becoming winded with all the energy I was expending, but I kept fucking her until I knew it was time to fill her butt with my spunk. I howled as I began filling her up deep inside. I

yelled at her to come for me. She started squealing as her pussy let loose her juices and she cried out how much she loved her Master. Oh, shit, it was a great fuck. I was spurting come into her over and over.

With the water coming down upon us, I withdrew from her ass. I washed my prick and her ass and let the water and soap flow down the drain. Then I stepped out of the tub. She was getting one last lesson in who was Master.

"I know you're tired, my pet. I know you've been used well tonight. You agree? Yes, you agree. Now I want you to kneel in the shower and enjoy what Master has for you now. Quickly little pet."

She got on her knees and looked up into my eyes. Not a word did she say. She didn't smile. I had not told her she could do either. She was trained, and very quickly it would seem. What a true sub she was now. One last test would show me for sure. My cock was limp now and dangling. But I took it up in my hand and I pointed it at her face.

"Open your mouth pet. That's it sweet sub. Master has a treat for you."

I began to piss on her face and into her mouth. She couldn't help but smile, even if I had not told her she could. I would forgive it this one time. I continued spraying my piss into her face and it flowed over her body, along with the still flowing shower.

I could see her nipples standing out hard as I pissed on them. Then I shot into her cunt and told her to come for me. She did. She shuddered as her body felt the massive orgasm throughout her body. And the pissing continued until I was dry. Then I stepped forward and fed her some prick. She grabbed him and loved him, as she loved me.

And I loved her.