Little Bear Ch. 01

Story Info
Connecting with a sister like never before.
3.6k words
4.49
135k
33

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've debated about putting this down on paper for two years. The taboo, public perception, etc. have prevented me in doing so till this point.

I'll begin by telling you about myself. I was 23 years old at the time of this story. I had a great job working as a delivery man for one of the major beer distributors in the area. I supplied all the local sporting halls, arenas, and concert venues. Made for long hours at times but usually was pretty laid back, good benes, and I got a lot of kick backs in free tickets. I had inherited a great little cabin on a small lake about half an hour from town from a family friend that used the cabin as a summer vacation home. I had helped him out quite a bit when I was in junior high and high school mowing his lawn and taking care of other general yard work. When I graduated from college he gave me the place as a present saying he couldn't use it anymore and knew I would take care of it. I've never been in a relationship of any significance. Although I enjoyed casual sex with many partners I had never seen the need to always find a way to get some ass. The desire that I have heard so much about, the need, the instinct to fuck had eluded me. At least it had eluded me until summer two years ago.

It all started when my older sis April moved back to town. She is two years my senior and had always taken good care of her lil' bear, as she liked to call me. She had moved away following her high school "sweetheart" when she had graduated high school. I could never understand why, the guy always seemed like a prick to me. Anyways things finally went south with them and she moved back. She had been living off his more than substantial income and really didn't have anything in the way of possessions as she left everything with him so it couldn't ever come back to haunt her. She had left in a hurry and hadn't really thought about living arrangements once she got here. All of her old friends had left town or settled down. The parents had moved south to a warmer climate right after I moved out to go to college and so she called her "lil' bear. It was a surprise to hear from her as we didn't keep in touch as well as siblings should. She was stranded at the airport and I told her to just stay put and I would be there in an hour. I gave her a description of my truck and she said she would be watching for me.

The drive to the airport went real quick. I was excited to see her, as we hadn't seen each other for about three years. When I pulled up she came walking out the sliding doors as if on cue, gorgeous as ever. When the doors opened up the summer breeze engulfed her, her auburn hair washed forward hiding her face. She was wearing a white cotton v-neck and a yellow satin mini skirt. The air separated the two just enough to show her toned stomach for a second or two. Her cleavage was on full display as her braless tits bounced in motion with her movements. Her high heels made her look like she was about seven feet tall, even though she is only 5'-7". She was tan, graceful, long legged, and about the most beautiful thing I had ever seen in my life. My sis had always been pretty and had a good body but "goddamn" had the past three years been good to her.

As she approached the truck she swept the hair out her eyes, leaned forward into the passenger window, smiled an angel's smile and said, "Hi lil bear." "Well get in here and let's go," I told her as she opened up the door.

She climbed in on all fours, crawled all the way across the bench seat to me and wrapped her arms around me. She smelled like peaches. She hugged me so tight I could just feel her tension letting go, not to mention her firm 36 C's in my side. We sat there for a minute or two just holding each other until the security guard tapped my windshield and said, "You can't stay parked here." We laughed and pulled out, on our way back to my place.

It was a great drive. The sun was out and the temperature was perfect with windows down about halfway. We talked and laughed as we caught up on each others lives. She never brought up her old man, so I didn't either. She asked me stop at the general store just before the turn to the lake and said she would be right back. As I watched her walk into the store I caught myself staring at her ass. I couldn't help it. She was a goddess and every time I looked at her I found myself fantasizing about her in a way that a brother shouldn't look at his sister. About two minutes later she came out with 12 pack and a fifth of whiskey. We opened a beer and headed for home.

When we got to my place I realized I really didn't have much room for a second person. My cabin has a very small but open floor plan. The kitchen, dining room, and living room are all in the open area of the main floor. The bathroom/laundry room is the only room with the luxury of additional walls. There is a small staircase that goes to the loft which is my bedroom.

"Shit sis, I didn't really think about how living arrangements would work. I'll tell you what, tomorrow we'll go into town and get another bed. We can put the dining table in storage and you can stay there. You can have my bed for the night, I'll sleep on the couch."

"Sounds great, I should get some clothes and personal items since I didn't bring anything with me too. But right now let's take a shot, have another beer and go outside and start a fire in the fire pit."

So that's what we did. It was just getting dark about the time we got the fire started. We sat out there and talked for hours. As we got more drunk we stopped pouring drinks and just took turns pulling off the bottle. We had run out of beer, and I watched April take the last swig out of the bottle. "I guess it's time for bed", she slurred as I stood up and stumbled. We laughed at each other and I helped her to her feet. She had ditched the high heels and stood barefoot on the forested floor. I picked her up and told her I didn't want her to hurt herself by stubbing her toe or something.

"Thanks little bear she told me" as she swung one arm behind my neck.

My left arm was under her back and my hand came to rest just below her left breast. The fabric of her shirt was pulled tight against her nipples as they jutted out with cool night air and through the white cotton I could distinctly make out her aureoles. My right arm was wrapped underneath her legs and the satin of skirt was almost the same texture as her tanned skin. The fabric slid away and I could feel the warmth from her pussy on my forearm. Her scent was as intoxicating as the whiskey we had been drinking. My head spun with the forbidden lust of my sister in my arms. I could feel my cock start to strain against my jeans as I walked her to the house. When I got to the couch I let her legs slip from my arm. She stood on the tips of her toes and hugged me and kissed my neck. Her breath on my skin was warm and gave me goose bumps. I looked down at her as she looked up at me, and we just stared into each others eyes. Her green eyes pierced through me and we just melted together. I closed my eyes and pulled her tight against me, reveling in the feel of her skin, smell, presence. My hands were resting on the curve of her hips and my thumb was playing with the waistband of her skirt. Her hands slid down my sides making my skin crawl. They slid over my ass and right to the tops of my legs and she pulled my body against her. I could feel my rock hard cock pressing against her stomach.

"April we shouldn't be . . . " I tried to say but my sentence trailed off as I felt her lick up the side of my neck.

She licked behind my ear and just breathed as I listened. Then ever so lightly she whispered, "shhh." She started kissing along my jaw line until I felt her warm velvet tongue slide across my lips. My mouth parted ever so lightly with a sigh as her tongue snaked into my mouth. We stood there rhythmically pulling each others hips against our bodies while we kissed softly, our tongues taking turns rolling over each other for what seemed like an eternity but lasted for only a few seconds. She pulled back and lightly bit at my lower lip. Her eyes had this smoldering burn in them that made my heart pound in my temples. She stood up on her toes again and whispered in my ear, "I didn't bring any nightgowns do you have something I could wear to bed tonight."

"Uhhh, uh, yeah", I managed to say. "Let me go see what I can find."

I walked away wondering what the hell just happened. I could feel my cock softening ever so slightly as I went upstairs and fumbled through my drawers. I found an old t-shirt and some grey sweats that I figured would work. I put on a fresh pair of boxers and a t-shirt for myself to sleep in and went back downstairs. As I was walking to the couch I started to say, "April, I didn't mean too ..." I stopped cold, my sister was laying on the couch with one arm behind her head, one foot was on the armrest while the other was the floor. She was stark naked, spread eagled with two fingers playing with her bright pink clit. Her fingers were soaked with her juices and her eyes were closed. She was stunning, her body was perfect and her lightly tanned body was framed perfectly by the dark suede couch.

"Did you find something for me to wear?" she asked as though nothing was out of the ordinary as she opened her eyes.

I stood there speechless with an obvious tent in my shorts . She looked directly into my eyes as she brought her hand up to her mouth and sucked the juices off her fingers. April stood up walked over to me and took the clothes out of my hands and walked to the bathroom. I just stood in one spot and watched her as the door swung shut and she disappeared out of my view.

"Little Bear, will you bring my a pair of scissors," she called to me from the bathroom.

"Sure."

When I brought them to the door I lightly knocked and she opened the door only a couple of inches and her hand came out. I handed her the scissors as she said, "I noticed you had a bottle of red wine in the kitchen, why don't you pour each of us a glass and wait for me on the couch."

I didn't say anything, I just walked away and did as I was told. I took the liberty of putting some light jazz on the stereo and sat down on the couch. It seemed like an eternity as I sat on the couch waiting, second thoughts began to creep in my head as I sat there and right about that time the light from the bathroom split through dimly lit house. April turned the light off and came walking around the edge of the couch. She had cut the sleeves and neck off my t-shirt. She had also removed the lower half portion of the shirt so that it stopped just above her navel. It was cut so low it barely covered her nipples and my cock sprang back to attention at the sight of her. She had cut the sweats off so short they came across even at the top of her legs. The sweats were too big for her and they hung loosely on the curve of her ass and hips. She just smiled at me and said, "I hope you don't mind."

"Of course not" I said.

She bent over right in front of me at the waist to pick up her wine off the coffee table. Instinctively I reached forward to touch her but she slapped my hand away and shook her finger at me. She took a blanket off the edge of the couch and laid it out folded over on the opposite end from where I was sitting. She sat back down on it and put her legs up in the middle of the couch. She took a drink of her wine. April had always loved attention and being in control which perfectly described her position now. She took another drink of her wine and then leaned over and set her glass on the coffee table. I did the same. In the short time it took me to do that April had pulled the shirt down enough to let her tits spill out of them. She then slid her ass forward and leaned her head back. The sweats pulled tight up against her pussy lips and she took one of her tits in her hand. She squeezed it and started rolling the nipple between her index finger and thumb. I stood up and dropped my boxers and stepped out of them, pulled my shirt over my head and sat in the same position as April on the opposite side of the couch. I started to stroke my cock at steady pace. April was beginning to moan as she pulled on her nipple, her other hand now under the wet spot her juices had left on her makeshift shorts. My cock started spilling pre cum out of the tip and was making my cock slick as I continued to stroke it.

Then without any warning April sat straight up and came forward on to her knees. She leaned towards me and started kissing me. Her tongue attacked me as we kissed with a fever and passion that I had never before experienced. Her hand took a solid and firm grip on my cock and she pumped it up and down as kissed. I don't know how I didn't cum right there and then but I do know my cock was harder then it had ever been in my life. I reached forward with both hands and mauled my big sisters tits. They were full and perfect. I pulled hard at her nipples and she moaned with each tug. She pulled away from me and bent down and took my cock in her mouth. Her fist was still pumping although at a slower pace and her tongue circled the head. Every time she was on an upstroke I could feel the pre cum pulsing out of me, followed by a quick slurp from April. My eyes rolled back in my head and I floated in pure bliss. It was heaven and torture all at the same time. I reached down and put my hand under my sister's chin. I couldn't take anymore without filling her mouth with my seed and I wanted this to last forever.

We kissed for a minute or two. April was on her knees in front of me. She was pushing the length of my shaft against her pussy as we kissed rocking back and forth while doing so. She was incredibly hot and wet as my cock slid just inside her lips. She leaned back into her original position on the couch and reached for her glass of wine. She took a drink in between her heavy breaths. I took a drink of my wine as well.

"Little bear, can I ask you a question?" she said rhetorically. "Do you want to fuck your big sister? Do you want to hurt her with that cock of yours? Do you want to call her a whore while pound her with all your aggression and desire?"

As she was saying this she held her wine glass just above her pert breasts and tipped it back towards herself. The wine spilled over the edge running down over her tits. Her nipples became harder and stood straight out. The liquid ran down the whole front of her body, over her stomach and funneled down in between her legs.

It was my turn to move towards her. I kissed her neck and breathed in her scent. I sucked on her neck and felt the heavy rhythm of her heartbeat on my tongue. I bent down and began licking the bitter wine off her sweet and salty skin. It was nectar, an aphrodisiac that made my cock twitch with anticipation. My sister opened her body to me with her head back and her spine arched. Her firm breasts on each side of my face as drank in the wine and sweat off her body. I suckled her nipples, caressing each one with my tongue. She breathed slowly but deeply as I worked my way down her body. I licked at the pool of wine that rested in her naval. I kissed my way all the way down to her pussy and lightly licked her outer lips. Up and down as she sighed waiting for me to enter her with my tongue. I licked slow circles around her clit and gently sucked it in between my teeth. Slowly I increased my pressure against her lips until her seal broke and her wetness ran into my mouth. I reached up and cupped her breast as I drank her juices. She in return cupped my hand as I fondled her. April's whole body radiating a internal warmth, drawing me closer to her. I worked my way back up her body until we were locked in another sensual kiss. Our tongues wrestled as she grabbed my cock and once again rubbed it along her moist lips. I pulled back just a little bit to align myself self and slid in to the hilt. We sighed in unison as her pussy tightened around me and pulled me deeper into her. Her body rolled underneath me like a wave upon a ship's bow. We kissed and made love the way it was intended to be. Slowly and gradually our pace quickened. It was euphoria.

April pushed on my chest and I slipped out of her. She continued to push me back until I was on my back. She climbed on top with one leg on each side. Raised her body above my cock and sank down on it. With one hand my chest for balance and the other cupping her breast she rocked in a circular motion on my pole. She went faster and faster moaning louder and louder. My hips were coming off the couch to meet her with each repetition. She was gorgeous, the picture of perfect, my sister. April repositioned herself with both her hands on my chest and started bouncing straight up and down. I lifted myself up on my elbows for leverage and thrusted up to meet her each stroke. Our bodies slammed together at a vigorous pace. Flesh on flesh.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" April shouted with each breath.

She came down hard on my cock hard one more time. Her arms gave out and she collapsed on my chest and her whole body trembled in her climax. Her pussy tightened and relaxed urging my cock explode into my sister. Just before it happened April climbed off me and kneeled on the floor. She grabbed the base of my cock and pumped it at agonizingly slow pace. She bent over and sucked on my balls gently and said, "Come on little brother, I want you to cum for me. Let me taste you."

She followed that by continuing her slow pump while licking the underside of my head. That was it, complete release as the first rope of cum went into her mouth. Some of it dribbled out the corner of her mouth and without missing a beat her tongue licked it away and then back at my cock as rope after rope filled her willing and waiting mouth. I felt her swallow while she sucked my entire length into her throat. My body shook as April sucked every ounce cum out of my shaft.

Without either of us saying a word April got up and grabbed the blanket at the other end of the couch. She curled up on me with one leg over mine, head on my chest and slowly massaging my semi erect cock. We fell asleep that way with the slow jazz station still playing in the background.

I woke up about an hour later. My naked sister still wrapped around my body, content. I didn't feel like anything that happened was wrong, or should be forbidden. It was natural, it was love.

To Be Continued . . .