Little Bird Sings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Black God is chuckling at her hesitancy, his lubricated fingers are circling her tiny pink hole, teasing her. There is something about his certainty and confidence that is very erotic and is making it hard for Honey to say no. African Queen chips in, reaching out to turn Honey's face to hers.

"Now, my dear, ah know you would really like to have my husband put it up your bum, wouldn't you?" she says in the sort of voice you use to cajole a child. "And it would make him so happy, my dear! Now why don't you let him put it in and I know you will like it!"

Honey gulps and nods, and African Queen hunches down a little and gently pulls Honey's face down to meet her plush pussy lips. "Now, there's a good girl then. Oh, yes, that's good, well done!" as Honey begins to lick.

Black God is now starting to work his thumbs into Honey's little hole. Massaging and stroking alongside before delving both thumbs in just a little, then a little more, until she starts to relax and open. It is amazing, just watching him work that tight little arsehole so it starts to want to be penetrated. Honey is making little happy gulping noises as she works at the purple/brown pussy, kissing and suckling the labia as though she was kissing those other large, firm lips.

Her bottom is starting to wiggle in delight too, but the wiggling and suckling stop suddenly when she feels that big black cock being braced to enter. African Queen chides her; "Now, don't you stop, mah good girl, you gotta take it in your bottom and you keep lookin' to mah pussy, too, you hear?". I nearly snort with laughter but manage to control myself. I've never seen Honey in quite this situation before; the Dom is being dommed, good and proper!

Honey complies and returns to pussy-suckling, and Black God pushes gently against her arse. I see the pink opening stretch as the dark cock probes in a bare inch. It looks amazing, the glossy, taut skin of this big black splendid penis pushing into Honey's caramel arse. What a picture!

He reaches around with one hand to gain purchase on the front of her hips; with the other hand he holds his cock to her arsehole, moving the tip of it oh-so-gently in and out, as Dan Dare had previously done to her cunt. His face is serene and composed, focuses on his penis and the hole he is attending to. He has a masterly air about him; he knows just how to work taut little female arseholes. I'm deeply impressed.

Gradually she opens up. Occasionally, as he moves in a bit deeper, she gasps and stops ministering to African Queen's cunt, only to be scolded and have her head moved back to party central. After about five minutes, Black God is completely in, and Honey is spluttering with (I think) a mixture of astonishment, a little pain, and erotic joy.

At this point things really get under way. He starts fucking her bum in earnest, with slow, controlled strokes. Absolutely a pro. His hands now encircle Honey's thighs and are doing dirty things to her cunt. Honey is eating pussy, not necessarily like a pro (she could never ace me on that one) but with a certain amount of competence. African Queen's body is rocking sensually, a hand entangled in Honey's golden hair and her face transformed with a beatific glow. At some point I twig to the chain of command here; Black God is the Uberdom. As he moves towards his own climax, he is doing very clever things to the pussy in hand, playing it in tune with his own building sensations. African Queen is watching him for cues, and is, in turn, controlling Honey's pussypleasuring activities with the hand that's entangled in Honey's hair. To my glee, Honey is now the Underunderdom, effectively being played by African Queen who is being played by Black God. Tee hee! I am enjoying myself immensely here!

Finally the inevitable happens and they all come at once, loudly. African Queen rams Honey's face hard into her purple/black lap with one hand as she exults, her other arm flailing about above her head. Black God throws back his head and comes out with an amazing, musical ululation. Honey's cries are muffled by muff, but she still manages to get out a prolonged "fffffffmmmmwwwwww...!" before she, black cock still inside her, collapses sideways onto the floor taking the fucking stool and the owner of the cock with her. Black God roars with laughter, and carefully extracts himself from the clutches of Honey's thoroughly opened arse.

Minx appears from nowhere, looking happy and excited, and distributes tissues all round. She ministers personally to African Queen's puss as the black woman pats her head fondly. A male Dom comes over and makes quiet negotiation with Black God. Minx is soon parked on a fucking stool with the Dom in her arse and a male Co-Dom in her mouth, whilst their female sub sits on the floor alongside the stool, working a pair of vibrating nipple clamps on Minx's pink-iced cupcakes.

I'm watching idly, but aware of a slight frisson of boredom. After all, (as far as I am concerned anyway) however exciting all this carnal mayhem may be initially, it eventually becomes a bit repetitive and tiredness and soreness take the erotic edge off things. My mind is wandering to thoughts of a nice cup of coffee or tea, and I wonder what the time is? Did I remember to set up the hard drive to record Graham Norton?

This is another one of those dangerous stages. If my attitude becomes obvious I'm in trouble. And if I erotically disengage too soon, by the time Honey has had her fun and we get home I'll be completely off the boil and won't even want my reward.

I glance around for Honey. She's standing near the doorway, chatting to a matronly looking woman, pulling up her (misnamed) stay-ups and then regathering her wrap dress around her. I don't know why she even keeps it on; maybe it feels safer to her to be able to cover herself up a bit in between assignations. But the fact that she's retying it is a good sign; she's ready for a break.

There's a clattering noise, and Mamma and Dan Dare appear with trays of coffee and tea. People sweep aside condom baskets and lube bottles to make way for the refreshments, and Tiny Dick comes in bearing a big plateful of what look like homebaked biscuits. He's wearing a little floral apron and grinning at his own joke against himself. I'm beginning to like the guy, minuscule penis and all. Turns out he baked the biscuits, and made the vegetable pate.

This is always an interesting part of the evening. People finish up their current liaisons, usually with a bit more decorum and quiet than they do earlier in the evening, as they feel more self-conscious. Inadequate bits of clothing are reassembled, cups of tea and coffee poured, and verbal exchanges move from the "Aaaarrrghh, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" sort to "Did you say one teaspoon of sugar?" and "Are these biscuits gluten free? Oh goodie!"

Honey has kindly got me a cup of coffee and a bikkie and I park myself on a footstool at the edge of the room. The coffee is so good I practically inhale it. There is still some low-level shenanigans going on. The two male co-Doms and the sub have finished having their way with Minx she is now spread out facedown over the knees of her Doms, her bottom being stroked soothingly by Black God. African Queen is explaining their set-up whilst combing her hands through Minx's tangled blonde hair. Seems they 'obtained' her four years ago when she was only nineteen, and contracted her to be their sub to provide for the arse-reaming needs of her male 'owner'. There's a clause in her contract stipulating that her cunt would stay virgin until they decided otherwise, and they would choose who 'opened it' (their words, not mine!).

Someone asks the African Queen whether she likes anal sex (funny how, over coffee, arse-fucking has suddenly become the much more formal 'anal sex'!) and she roars with laughter. "Ah, no! I've never liked it up mah bum, but I do so like seeing him sticking it up someone else's!"

This sends everyone off into fits of laughter, subs included. I nearly choke on my coffee and drop my biscuit, leaning over to fossick around behind my footstool to find it. When I sit up again, Honey is standing right in front of me. She pats me on the head fondly. "You wanting to go home?"

"Yes please!" I say, my mouth full of biscuit. I swallow, park the rest of the biscuit between my teeth and stand up, trying to juggle coffee cup and plate and brushing some crumbs off the footstool. Mamma appears and takes the crockery and I thank her, remembering to keep my eyes down and belatedly remembering I'm not supposed to talk to her. It is so unnatural, but what would I say anyway; "Thank you so much for hosting this lovely evening and allowing me to give you the best cunnilingus you've ever had in your life, and I hope everything goes well with the birth and all!"?

We wend our way through to the foyer and Tiny Dick comes out to make sure we have our coats. He's still wearing his apron. I wish I could ask him for the pate recipe. He warmly thanks Honey for coming along and making the evening so successful. We wrap ourselves in our coats and clop off into the chilly night. Actually morning; it's 1.30am. No wonder I'm so tired.

We get into the car; I offer to drive as Honey has had a bit to drink. Sitting in the driver's seat I take off my stilettos and unsnap my stockings, peeling them down over my feet and tossing them over my shoulder onto the back seat. Honey caresses my thigh. "You've been so good, little bird!", she croons. Thank goodness, she's happy with me. So far so good; my reward seems imminent and I find myself feeling aroused again.

We drive home in silence and I hope she's not falling asleep already. I keep myself on the boil by playing over some of the evening's climaxes (yeah, I know, terrible!) in my mind. Mamma bucking against restraining hands and fighting to keep quiet as I torment her with my mouth, Honey impaled on Dan Dare's Dick, Honey impaled on Black God's dick as her arse gets thoroughly rogered. Honey totally dominated by those beautiful African Doms! Oh yes, I'm still ready to be awarded my prize – no worries there!

Home. I pull the stilettos back onto my bare feet and we rush inside out of the cold. The cat greets us, balefully complaining; we forgot to feed her before we went out. Here's one pussy that didn't get satisfied tonight! Honey says she'll feed her, and I should go and 'get ready'; this said with an arch look and a playful slap on my bottom.

I go into our bedroom with some reluctance – it's not unknown for Honey to get engrossed in something else (listening to answerphone messages, checking and answering her emails) and leaving me to steam away in the bedroom by myself. I am not entirely sure this isn't deliberate. Nevertheless if I hang around in the kitchen or plead with her to come with me, I forfeit the prize.

In our ensuite I cream my face with cleanser and wash off the makeup, put on some moisturiser, brush and floss my teeth. I look at myself in the mirror and make an attempt to calm my spiky hair; I think there's come in it. I swipe at the comey bit irritably and contemplate washing it then and there, but I can't be bothered. Really, my hair does tend to make me look a bit like a startled blackbird.

I have a last wee, wash my hands and go back into the bedroom, turn the dimmer down, take off the corset and put it away in the closet. I hear Honey's footsteps coming closer and the lust surges up in me. I race over to the bed and fling myself onto it, face up, wiggling about to position myself plum in the middle.

Honey comes in, stands looking at me with her hands on her hips, and laughs. She prises off her shoes, tosses them into the corner, and then peels off her stay-ups. She slowly opens her dress with a mock-coy expression on her face. "Want some of this, little bird?" she asks.

"Oh, God, yes please!" I nearly shout.

I'm momentarily winded as she leaps on top of me. Her mouth and hands seem to be everywhere. At this rate I'm going to come any moment. She straddles me and leans forward to let me get at her breasts. I suck, nibble, lick and she starts to grunt with pleasure.

Now our genitals mesh and I feel the torrent of lust that has been held back in me for so many tormented hours building to a crescendo. She rides me like a mad thing, fast and furious, her face tight with concentration.

Finally, little bird sings.

When I'm still, she sits on top of me, looking down at me with a mixture of fondness and amusement. "Was that worth it?" she asks.

I give her a pondering look. "Hmm, well, I'll have to get back to you on that one!" She swats me and we get up to pull the covers back and crawl under them. It's 2.15am. I'm glad I don't have to go to work tomorrow, or rather, today.

She turns away from me and I spoon in behind her. As I drift off to sleep, I have the same thought I always have at this moment.

When it comes to getting laid, sometimes a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.