Little Blonde Lifesaver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a time the spasms subsided and focus returned to her eyes. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Well that explains the sexy dream." I was dumbfounded, I have seen many women orgasm in my time, but none who even came close to the tempest of ecstasy I had witnessed.

"That was a bit more that I did last time." I said with a sheepish grin.

"I don't care, you're forgiven. You can touch me like that any time you want." she replied.

"What if I want to taste that beautiful pussy of yours? Can I do that?" Her eyes lit up in a combination of excitement and disbelief.

"You WANT to do that? Josh never wanted to do that." she asked.

"Why wouldn't a man want to make your body quake with orgasm?" I replied.

"Josh never could get that right, he used to do this stupid alphabet thing with his tongue."

I could tell there was something more there, a question was lingering in her eyes, and it needed answering if this was going to succeed.

"Would you like that? I am quite good. How would you like to cum for hours?" I asked.

Her eyes went wide again with that statement.

"I...I...shit I think I would like that. No one has ever really wanted to do that for me." She said.

It was my turn to be shocked. It truly baffled be why anyone would hold any pleasure back from this sweet, sexy, and passionate woman.

"Let me show you what a lover is supposed to do for his beloved." I said calmly. "But not here, let's go to your room."

She smiled broadly, with a hint of a tear in one eye she nodded her head. She had to stand first, as she was laying on me. She was shocked when she turned and saw the wet spot she had left on the couch. She gasped again as she saw the tent her passions had created in my trousers. As she turned to walk upstairs I grabbed her from behind. She giggled and screamed, but I held on and steadied her stumbling form. Once she was on her own two feet again, I raised her hands above her head. She left them there when I released her wrists, and I drew her knit top up and over her head. She threw it to one side then returned her arms to their previous position above her head. I gripped my hands on her slender sides, I could grip her waist with a hand on either side, The dimpled on her lower back made for convenient thumb rests and her core muscles were taught, and her belly flat and adorned with a bellybutton piercing. She whispered for me to get her bra, so I moved my hands higher. I unclasped the bra in one smooth motion, and slid my hands around her sides. I replaced the padded cups of her bra with my own hands. She brought her arms down and let the straps fall from her exquisite shoulders. We stood there for a moment, my hand supporting her heavy breasts and rolling the nipples between my fingers. I pulled her to my chest and she laid her head to the left. I kissed her long perfect neck while I caressed her magnificent bosoms. She moaned deeply and leaned hard back into me. I could feel her arms moving around my grip on her breasts, then it hit me, she was rubbing her clit while I massaged her breasts.

I had an idea, I released one hand from her breast and quickly unbuttoned and pushed my jeans down; freeing my aching cock. I then leaned back and sat on the edge of the couch. I pulled Beth backward with me. While I still had one hand free, I pulled at the elastic fabric of Beth's pants and they slid down over her bewildering little ass. It was perfect and so was she, but I needed to be in full contact with her. I pulled her back toward me more. My cock was like a steel rod. Nine inches of throbbing, unbending passion. She was still working her clit, while I cupped her right breast. She jumped when my burning hot rod bumped against her dripping sex. She gasped as I pulled her body toward me. She tripped on my lowered jeans and fell backward sheathing my entire length into her sopping depths.

I laid motionless for a moment her body shaking against mine. My cock had filled her completely, and was nestled comfortably at the entrance to her womb. She gasped and began frigging her clit even faster. I reached up and cupped both breasts again. And started thrusting. She soon matched my rhythm and we were really moving. Her nipples were as hard as bullets and her body was glistening from the pace we were setting. I could feel myself getting even harder, as I started the march that could only lead to orgasm. I was getting very close, but I wanted to hold out until Beth came. Her hand was a blur on her clit and her nipples had doubled in size in the last sixty seconds. I could feel a stirring in my scrotum and could feel a great pressure building in my shaft. We were thrusting at a fevered pace and I couldn't hold back anymore. Right when I was about to explode, Beth thrust herself all the way back against me and wailed out a moan of ecstasy. I could feel liquid flowing, cascading really, down my legs as she began convulsing. Her body clamped down and then began throbbing around my steeled shaft. The throbbing and pulsing was more than enough to finish the job. I fired jet after hot jet of thick cum deep into her body. With each throb of my shaft she would clench, and with each clench, my cock would throb another load into her womb. We stood there like that for a long while, shuddering and shaking. Finally I pushed her to her feet and we both stepped out of our remaining clothes and went upstairs.

I laid Beth down on the king sized bed, our lips locked in a passionate embrace. Her body felt divine, the fragrance of our passion was consuming. When I looked her in the eye and asked if she was ready for me to ply my oral skills, she looked scared.

"...But you just came inside of me. You really still want to do that? It'll be dirty...you don't have to if you don't want to...I can..." She was trailing off, and looking worried. I silenced her with a long wet kiss. I could tell she wanted it, but wasn't used to making those decisions. I looked her in the eye after a moment, then spoke.

"You can clean up first if you want, or I can get a wash cloth and do it for you. Whatever makes you more comfortable."

She smiled a nervous smile and nodded quickly.

"I'll go clean up. Please don't leave, I want to play more." She whispered.

Cleaning up turned into a shower, which I was invited into. I was allowed to soap her entire exquisite body and we both managed to come again during the thorough breeding I gave her. We were dried off, clean, and ready to play again in an hour.

Beth was nervous when we made our way back into the bedroom. I asked her to lay down and get comfortable. She had a quick drink to calm her nerves and then complied with my request. I was seeing this beautiful creature in a whole new light. She was shy, but she was confident. She knew her body, but was still nervous to try new things. I wanted nothing more than to fulfill her every desire, and she knew it.

Once she was comfortable, I climbed onto her. I kissed her full lips and down her neck. I nibbled across her tattooed collarbone, and got my first taste of her delicious nipples. As I kissed down her lithe body I could hear her breathing change. It had quickened, along with the pace of my march south. When I reached her navel, I slowed down again, making sure to kiss every square inch of he abdomen. I teased her bellybutton piercing and nibbled down her milky thighs. When I reached her perfectly shaven sex, I was taken aback by the beauty of it. Her inner lips barely escaped the outer ones, her clitoris was pronounced but in perfect proportion to the rest of her tender folds. Even her asshole was an adorable little sphincter, that made her giggle when when I licked it and moan when I poked my tongue inside. Beth was having a hard time sitting still, and I could tell she needed some direct contact. I started by licking her entire opening from bottom to top, and started kissing her clit. Then to mix things up I licked down into her opening, making sure not to linger too long or apply too much pressure. Her body was responding and I looked up to find her cupping her own breasts. My cock had already returned to full attention, but the sight of her rolling her nipples between her dainty fingers was enough to make it hurt. Beth had at some point rubbed oil all over her torso. It smelled of lemon grass and gave her pale skin a slightly darker, reflective tint. She was getting close, so I focused more of my energies on her clit. She began bucking and clamping my head between her legs as she came. She wailed in orgasm, then shook for a minute, then went completely limp. I decided that I should slow down my strokes and give her a chance to recover. She began to moan again a minute later and was wailing and crushing my head again in five minutes. I started talking to her while still plying my skills to her pulsing sex. She responded well to this and had seven more orgasms over the next hour.

Beth was physically, mentally, and emotionally drained, But I was still hard as a rock. There was so much more I wanted to do with her, but she was in no condition for more penetration. But she too wanted me to find relief. That's when she came up with an excellent idea. She left the room and returned a minute later with a digital video camera. It had a headset and could be worn hands free. My heart raced at the possibilities, but I had no idea what she had in mind. She laid down in the middle of the bed again, and covered herself in oil once more. Then she placed another layer of oil on her ample bosoms. My cock jumped when she handed me the camera and said to record her. I sat in wonder as she rubbed significant amounts of the oil into the valley between her breasts.

Beth surprised me when she told me to straddle her. Her slim torso looked so small and fragile beneath me. She then grabbed my hard cock and coated it with oil. I continued to record as this beautiful vixen, covered in oil, stroked my hard cock with both of her soft hands. I had been waiting a long time to cum again, and she was a master of teasing me right to the edge, then backing me down easily. I was building again when she pushed my cock into her deep cleavage. The heat and the oil felt divine. The firmness and fullness of her breasts enveloped my pulsating thruster. I watched a smile creep across her face as I quickened my pace between her tits. He nipples were standing tall, when I grabbed one between each thumb and forefinger, she shuddered and moaned. I was thrusting fast now, the tip of my cock poking out of the top of her cleavage. Beth was panting and clearly enjoying the additional attention to her sensitive nipples. I was close and so was she. I wanted to fire my load at the exact time she came, so I reached behind me and slid two fingers into her quivering box. She shook immediately as her orgasm began to overtake her. I couldn't hold back anymore, the sight of my cock sliding between those perfect globes and the expression of orgasm on her face was all too much. I fired a shot that bounced off her chin and landed in her open panting mouth. I kept on cumming and fingering and recording, all simultaneously. Finally my cock stopped spurting cum. Beth's chest was covered in my spunk. It dripped from her chin, down her neck, and pooled in the recess of her tracheal depression. She was indeed a sight to behold. She continued to shake for a few seconds as her orgasm subsided. She started licking the cum off of her lips and smiled. She tilted her head forward and sucked my still semi hard cock into her mouth. I could feel the suction pulling the last of my seed from my cock which she eagerly ate. I was in awe, I was in love, and we shared a bond that would take us on many sexy adventures. I could only hope my luck would hold.

12