Little Blue Stowaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No answer.

Keeping the same rhythm, he continued, lifting her higher still, one thrust at a time.

In, bump-thrust, retreat.

In, double-bump, pound in a little harder. His balls slapped freely against her pussy and he felt how heavy, how ready they were.

"Ready, Babe?

Silence.

Tim smiled. She was close. Keeping things steady and even, he waited for her first tremor.

There. There it is. "Go. Go, Babe. Go."

His tones were low, barely a whisper, but they urged her upward and set her free. "

Go.

Do it, lover.

Do it."

Her muscles began to tremble deep inside her, then clench him. And clench him again. Her head fell back and her eyes closed. Tim felt her heels dig into his ass and pull him tight. Her muscles deep inside milked at his cock, begging for it all. Insisting. There was no controlling this; her involuntary milking deep inside invited him to join her and he gave himself the nod. His cock swelled to its largest girth and his balls pulled up close to his trunk. He was thick, ready, and on fire for her. His first spurt shot deep inside and he imagined it splashing against her ceiling somewhere down the hallway. Then another. And again.

Their previous contrasting motions ended and they began to move as one, his pumping matching her squeezes pulse for pulse. They were in perfect unison. He could feel himself emptying inside but her muscles continued to grasp and tighten around him even after he'd finished. It felt too good to stop. He pulsed in response. She gripped him again, her body spasming methodically. He answered each with a clench of its own. Standing motionless, buried completely inside her, he gave her everything. His late cummers. His last little bit. Absolutely everything; and then some.

Then came his favorite part, the part where they stopped moving at all. His beautiful wife was arched and stiff in front of him, her face tipped to the night sky, her nipples hard and protruding, her areola wrinkled tight around them in full ecstasy while the surges inside continued, wave after wave after wave. Catching the cadence, Tim began squeezing again, matching his clenches with her milking surges deep inside. Doctor Kegel, you're my hero, he smiled, and echoed her wave for wave. He imagined her cervix lifting his seed further up inside her. He tightened in rhythm with her, accentuating each sensation. He wanted this to last forever. If not that long, at least as long as they could endure pleasure this intense.

Slowly, gradually, her waves became less rhythmic and softer, then sporadic with little after-tremors scattered between. Tim held perfectly still. This was no time to move. The best place in all the world was inside her where he could feel Lori surrounding him, their combined juices held there by his erection that refused to soften. He was the luckiest man in the world; he just had to be.

Eventually Lori opened her eyes and Tim watched her try to focus. When she finally found him, a precious smile came to her face and she licked her lips, dry from the passion and frantic breathing. "Hey, sexxy," he whispered.

"Come up here."

Tim joined her on the bed and they pretzeled their legs and arms together, holding each other in the still night air. "Whewwwww!" Tim breathed. "Incredible".

She squeezed him tight and snuggled in closer, wanting the security and closeness she always needed and wanted afterwards. "mmm!" She was spent. Completely spent. So was he. Catching their breath and feeling their closeness, all seemed quiet and calm.

He held her close and breathed the sweet scent of her hair, her head against his chest. She felt perfect here; always had. It was a mystery to him why so many men wham-bam their way to the top and check out. Holding his wife in his arms knowing he was the one who made her happy was one of the best feelings in all the world. Making her feel secure was worth a lot to her and he wanted her always to feel like she felt right now. He could feel the rise and fall of her breathing and the way she absent-mindedly traced little patterns on his skin with a fingernail. Life was good. Life with her was more than good.

"Rinse off with me?" She eventually invited him, and they showered in the master bathroom before returning to bed, robes for them both draped over the chairs next to their bed for first thing in the morning. It would be wrong to get "dressed" for bed after a night light tonight. Kisses and whispered I love yous drew the day to a close.

-=-=-=-

Lucky for everyone, things went well the next morning. It was Friday, that always helped. When Lori returned from dropping the kids off at school she walked into their bathroom again. There on their counter was the little blue marble and the 45-adapter from the turn-table in the entertainment center, along with a note folded in half. "Just put it on your desk in view for today, Babe. Not to arouse, but to bring back warm, pleasant memories of last night. You're incredible. Love, T—

Lori smiled. "OK". But what Tim didn't know – and may never — is that the girls would most-certainly ask "so how'd it go last night?" and she'd have to answer them. It is Friday after all - might be a pretty good day for show and tell.

12