Little Boats Are Fun

Story Info
A fisherman's adventure.
2.3k words
4.37
54.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

I like fishing. It's the lazy man's sport. You can just sit back, drop a hook, pick up a beer and a book and relax. And you're not wasting your time, idling. You're fishing.

To help me in my pursuit of this arduous sport, I possess a boat. Effectively it's a rowboat, but screw on a little outboard motor and you can save on all that laborious rowing and get to your chosen spot quickly and easily.

This particular day I was heading off to have a leisurely afternoon at my chosen sport. Kevin, a mate of mine, had invited himself along. That was OK by me, as he wasn't going to bother me. When we got out there, he was putting on a snorkel and diving in to hunt down the ferocious garfish with a spear gun, leaving me with my book and beer.

I arrived at our launching pad, got the boat in the water and settled down to wait for Kevin. He rolled up fifteen minutes late, and when he got out the car he looked at me and shrugged. The shifty bastard had stuffed up somehow, I just knew it.

I found out how when his wife, Faye, got out the passenger's side.

"Faye wants to work on her tan," he told me, and he at least had the grace to look guilty.

"Hi, Faye," I greeted her, smiling. "Um, you may find it a little cramped on the boat. Do you want to wander over to the beach and work on your tan there?"

"Hi, Eddy," she greeted me. "No, I'll be fine on the boat. I've been wanting to see Kevin in action with his spear-gun."

"Right," I thought. "You've got eyes that can see underwater to where he is, a hundred yards away, chasing a little trout."

Please don't get the idea that I dislike Faye. She's a very attractive little morsel, very bonkable, if you know what I mean. I wouldn't kick her out of my bed if I happened to find her there. But, I suspected, not your ideal companion for a fishing trip on a small boat.

So I politely ushered her onto the boat, sitting her in the bow where she had a good view and would stop the spray from blowing back onto me. We then headed off to one of my favourite spots. When we got there, I baited a line and dropped it over the side. Kevin grabbed his spear-gun and he dropped over the side, scaring away any potential fish. I've told him, just slide into the water, but will he listen? And Faye dropped her outer clothes and settled back to catch the sun in a little bikini.

Peace and quiet reigned, for about two minutes.

"What sort of fish are you after, Eddy?" Faye asked.

"Sea trout and perhaps some bream," I replied.

"What's Kevin going after?"

"Hopefully, he'll find a school of barracuda," I told her.

"What are they like for eating?" she asked.

"Depends on the cook," I replied, but I just knew she wasn't going to shut-up.

"Um, Faye, do you mind keeping quiet for a while? I've found that any sort of noise carries though the water and tends to scare the fish away."

"Of course. I won't say another word."

And she kept her word for about one minute. Then the questions started again. Did I enjoy fishing? Is there any danger going spear-fishing? How long would Kevin be gone? Do I ever go for more energetic sports than fishing?

I decided the last question deserved a serious answer.

"That depends on whether you consider sex a sport," I said, managing to keep a straight face despite the look on Faye's. "If you do, I'd like to get you on my team."

"Excuse me," Faye said, sounding genuinely indignant.

"Consider the situation where I make a move on you. First I'd get you somewhere secluded and comfortable. Somewhere with all the modern conveniences close at hand so that we could both be comfortable during the lead up."

"I think you've said enough," Faye told me.

"No, no. You wanted to talk, so let's talk."

I was starting to enjoy myself.

"The first thing I'd do would be to free those lovely breasts of yours. It's a crime to keep them hidden. They deserve to be on display where your worshippers can see and appreciate them. I don't suppose you want to take off your top right now and do some topless tanning?"

I received a red-faced shake of the head.

"Pity," I said. "Anyway, once I had them free I would pay careful attention to them, feeling and tasting them. I bet your nipples would be tasty, sitting up on those lovely globes, just waiting for my teeth to close over them."

"I get the point. I'll be quiet. Now will you just shut-up?"

"No. After I'd paid some loving attention to your breasts, I'd finish stripping you off so that I could appreciate your figure in all its glorious nudity. Do you shave?"

Faye was looking deliberately elsewhere now.

"You don't have to actually tell me," I said. "If you just pulled the front of your bikini down a little I could see myself. No? Maybe later.

Anyway, once you were naked I'd get out a few accessories. A little champagne to calm you down, maybe. It would be interesting to pool some in your navel and slowly lap it out while my hands wandered around. I wonder if the fizz of the champagne would be noticeable when I started to lick you in other areas."

Faye was still looking pointedly away from me, but I noticed that her nipples were now pushing against those two small triangles that partially covered her breasts.

Before I could continue, there was a disturbance in the water and Kevin popped up. He had a small trout on his spear. He must have hit it by accident. There was no way that he had hit something that small deliberately.

"I've scored," he announced. "How about you?"

"I'm working on it," I said. "I'm putting out my line and the fish is interested, but your presence is scaring it away again. Why don't you cruise around slightly further out and let me work on it?"

"Deal," he said. "I'll drift over towards the reef and see what I can find there. Happy hunting."

With a cheery wave to Faye, Kevin slipped back in the water and headed off.

"What do you mean, interested," snapped Faye. "Were you referring to me?"

"Faye, I'm shocked!" I said. "Do I look like the type to try to seduce you in an open boat? Even if there is no-one else around to see us."

Faye just glared at me and looked away.

"Now what were we talking about? Oh, yes. I was wondering if you'd feel the fizz of the champagne on your pussy if I was to lick you there after supping on the champers. Um, from the look on your face you want me to move away from that subject."

"Wow, the man can take a hint," came a sarcastic comment.

"He'll take more than that if he can get it," I replied, "but OK, I'll change the subject.

Did you know it's fun to put some whipped cream on a woman's breasts and then add little bits of strawberry. When the man starts licking of the cream and eating the little bits of strawberry, there's that risk that at any moment he'll bite your nipple instead of a bit of strawberry. Then of course, the man has to take time to kiss the nipple better.

If you put the whipped cream in other places, it can get into awkward little nooks and crannies, and becomes hard for your tongue to get it all. It doesn't really matter, because if you whip it properly it's smooth enough to act as a lubricant."

I paused in my soft monologue, looking Faye over. Her face was hot and flushed, and she wasn't looking at me. Her nipples were still erect, and she seemed to be moving restlessly.

Realising that I'd finally shut up, Faye glared at me.

"Just what do you hope to gain by this," she hissed.

I smiled and spread my hands.

"Why nothing," I said. "I can't really do all those thing to you in my little boat, now can I? Now why don't you be a good girl and take off your top so that I can properly see your breasts."

"Certainly not," came the quick reply, but she didn't sound that confident to me.

"You might as well, love" I said. "You've been wriggling about so much that one of your breasts has already popped out from behind its cover."

Faye gasped and looked down in shock. She hastily raised her hand to cover it again, but stopped when I snapped no.

She hesitated for just a fraction too long.

"Don't cover it," I said softly. "I like looking at it. Move the other side over instead."

Faye was flushed and not looking at me, but her hand moved over and pushed the other triangle to one side, and then sat there, shoulders back, pointing both her weapons at me.

"Very nice," I said. "Very nice indeed."

I admired the view for a moment, and then stepped up the pace.

"Come here," I said, patting the seat in front of me.

Faye blinked, but edged forward onto the middle seat. I suspect that she thought I was going to stroke her breasts, and that was my attention, but not just yet.

"Turn over and bend across the bench," I said, and after a slight hesitation Faye obeyed. Once you've started to do as you're told, it's easier to keep on doing it than to stop.

With Faye's lovely bottom right in front of me, covered by a piece of flimsy material, the next step came naturally. I pulled her bikini bottom down, leaving her open to my attentions. Glancing around for Kevin, I was lucky enough to spot him out near the reef, poking around on one of the little shoals that were just under the water. Even if he left immediately, it would still be at least five minutes before he reached us.

My hand closed over Faye's pussy, with one finger sliding between her lips.

"You do know what I'm about to do to you?" I asked in a quiet voice.

Faye seemed to shudder slightly and nod.

"Kevin?" she whispered.

"That's a chance you'll have to take," I told her, while I was dropping my shorts.

Sliding of my bench I knelt between her legs, lined myself up with her pussy and then eased slowly forward. Faye had a chance to object, but the only sound she made was a groan of satisfaction as I slid deeply into her.

Tricky business, taking a woman in a small boat. Action that was too energetic could easy see us spill into the water, and that's a real passion killer.

Now that I was in Faye, I reached around and took hold of her breasts. There were two reasons for this. First, I wanted to feel them, and second, by holding them I had better control of Faye's movements, keeping her in place while I took my pleasure.

I started driving in hard, hearing Faye gasping as I took her, while little squeaks and squeals of pleasure came from her. Faye was pushing back against me as I nailed her to the bench, enjoying the sensations while urging me to hurry, to go faster, damn it.

I was happy to oblige, and gave her of my best. She was still talking, of course, but now I didn't mind listening to her, as most of what she was saying was complimentary, although calling me a conniving bastard was a bit hurtful.

It doesn't take all that long to have a mutually satisfying little exercise session if you both know what you're doing. I did, and from the way Faye's pussy did its dance on my cock, so did Faye.

Very soon Faye was squealing in satisfaction while I was releasing myself into her. Then, of course, Faye was horrified by what she'd done.

"Oh my god," she squealed. "I can't believe you made me do that. Now look at me. I'm all sweaty and sticky. What do I do now?"

"Faye, it's simple. You step over the side and then climb back in. You'll feel cool and refreshed and your bathers will finally get wet."

She gave me a nasty look, as though it was all my fault, and then slipped over the edge and ducked under the water, letting all the sweat and other fluids wash away. I reached over and hoisted her back into the boat, where she hurriedly moved to the front of the boat, adjusting her bikini as she went. I gave her a considering look, and then decided to keep her mouth shut.

I started to pull in my line, and the stupid thing seemed to weigh a ton. I'd obviously hooked up a patch of seaweed. I was slowly reeling the line in when Kevin turned up again. This time he had a very nice bream, definitely worth catching. He held onto the side of the boat looking down the length of my line.

"Bloody hell, mate," he said. "How'd you catch that?"

Startled, I looked over the edge, following the line down. There was this bloody great flathead on the end of the line. Biggest flattie I'd ever come across.

With a bit of effort I hauled the brute aboard, quickly spiking it to stop it flapping, then dropping it in the esky.

"Not bad," I said. "You just need to know how to be patient. Um, Kevin, Faye went for a quick dip," I added, nodding towards her.

Kevin glanced towards Faye and looked startled. Faye was beginning to look worried. What were we on about?

"Um, Faye, when you bought that bikini you told me it was basically a sunning bikini," said Kevin.

"So?" asked Faye, looking down at her bikini.

Her scream cut across Kevin and my laughter, as Faye found that her nice sunning bikini became transparent when wet. She was effectively sitting there naked.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers