Little Brother Gives Good

Story Info
Danny teaches his big brother the joys of oral.
1.3k words
4.18
114.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember it as if it was yesterday. It was many years ago now. I had gone to bed about 10pm snuggled into bed next to the ice queen to whom I was married at the time. I slipped into a restless sleep that only lasted about an hour. I awoke horny as hell but I was thirsty. I decided to get up, get a drink and I would maybe watch some TV. I went to the fridge and got a glass of pop and went to the living room where I found my baby brother Danny was still up watching cable. He was the youngest of my six brothers and had come to visit me for his 20th birthday. I sat down on the other sofa and we chatted a bit, but not loudly, so as not to wake anyone else. He'd been staying with me for a couple of days at this point.

As we sat there chatting I kept thinking that I'd hoped he would have been a sleep cause I had sort of planned to masturbate while watching TV before going back to bed. I was really horny so while Danny and I chatted I kind of stoked my self through my sweats thinking that I would finish my drink and go to bed and finish myself off there. It wasn't as if the ice queen would wake up, she slept like a rock. As we talked I noticed that it looked like maybe Danny was doing the same thing I was, stroking himself through his pants.

I couldn't resist the opportunity to razz my little brother, I loved him dearly and it was my duty as his big brother to give him shit from time to time. "What are you doing over there jack-in off!"

"Yeah, well it looks like you are too. So what" Danny replied

"Well I am, but at least I know what I'm doing." I laughed

"Oh whatever, I know plenty well what I am doing." he said

I'm not sure what came over me at that instant but my bravado shifted to something more like homo-erotic curiosity and I couldn't stop myself even if I'd wanted to. But I didn't want to, ironically. "I don't believe you Danny, I guess you'll just have to prove it now won't you." I chided him.

Without saying a word he flipped back his blanket, stood up dropped his pants, sat back down on the sofa facing me with his legs spread wide and began stoking his hard cock for me. I didn't say anything for a minute but just reacted and began to stoke my own in earnest. A few minutes later he said to me, "so what, Jeff I don't get to see yours?" I obliged him by quickly removing my pants and giving him as much of a show as he was giving me. During none of this had it occurred to me that my wife could walk in at any moment or that this was even remotely weird. It was totally erotic watching my baby brother jerking off for me.

In the back of my mind I thought maybe he could jerk me off. I no sooner thought that when he suggested that maybe we could give each other a good jerking off. This almost made me explode right then but fortunately I have good control over my equipment. He got up while still holding his dick and came and sat down on the sofa next to me. It felt oddly strange to have a man sitting naked next to me with his skin against mine. it even felt a little odd that that man was my brother but it felt good. But it felt even better when he reached out and took my cock in his hand.

His hands were so warm and soft. They were stronger than they looked but felt so amazing wrapped around my throbbing cock. As sat there watching and feeling him rub my dick I instinctively reached for his. We were both about the same size but his is shaped a bit more like a cigar. Oh my god it felt so good. His dick was so hard it wouldn't even bend but his skin was so soft and supple. I massaged his member for what seemed like hours in amazement, though I know it wasn't or we both would have shot our loads all over each other.

As we rubbed, stroked and massaged each others cock and balls we made small talk and chatted about how good it felt and assorted comparisons of each others member. What happened next shocked me a little. Danny looks up at me as asks if I've ever had a cock in my mouth. I hadn't and told him so. Then he asks "Do you wanna try it?" this shocked me even more than but not even as much as my answer. Without even thinking about it, I squeezed his cock in my hand and looked him in the eye and said "I would love to suck your dick Danny"

We got up and went to the dining room which was furthest was from my bedroom. I didn't know if or how noisy we were about to get so I wanted to be as far away from my wife as possible so as not to take the chance of waking her up. There was soft carpet on the floor so we lay down on the floor in a 69 position and there I was staring at the first cock that had ever been that close to my face. I had no idea what I was about to do but i was so turned on that I could feel my own orgasm building. As it was my little brother had been playing with me for nearly half and hour when I was confronted with beautiful cock that i was about to suck for the first time.

I reached out and took it in my hand once again stroking it and nuzzling it, taking in the sent. It smelled good, it felt good, and as Danny took my hard dick in his mouth I returned the favor. I could feel the soft velvety skin of his shaft sliding across my tongue as his head got closer to the back of my throat. I had never done this before but he obviously had and so I took my lead from him. In no time at all we were moving in unison and massaging each other balls and sliding our mouths over each others manhood. I could feel my self about to orgasm and it felt wonderful. I'd never had anyone give me a blow job like my little brother was now doing. Seconds later I exploded in Danny's mouth and I was quickly treated to my own mouthful of hot sticky cum as he exploded in my mouth.

I tried to swallow it all as I pumped his cock with my mouth and massaged his balls but to no avail. I had Danny's hot cum dripping out of both sides of my mouth. When he finished I continued to stoke him softly as I lay there in ecstasy. I never imagined that having a man blow me, could ever feel that good. And it was probably made even more erotic knowing that it was my little brother.

"That was great Jeff but you could have warned me that you were about to cum, I wasn't expecting it and you about choked me with that much cum"

"I could say the same to you."

"Yeah well you already choked me with your load so I figured what the fuck, you deserved a load of cum in your mouth" he laughed.

We said little else before getting dressed again and returning to our respective beds, mine next to the ice queen and his on the spare sofa. I slept better that night than I had in weeks and I felt more satisfied than I had in years. That was not the last time we ever exchanged blow jobs. Our affair has lasted years and progressed well beyond blow jobs. Needless to say that boy can fuck! Maybe I'll tell that story another day.