Little College Tease

Story Info
Sister's teasing friend gets punished.
6.4k words
4.35
112k
134
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
firebird68
firebird68
1,293 Followers

Hello readers! Another story comin' at you that I wrote. Let me know what you think in the comments and if you have an other ideas.

All characters are 18+ yo.

Hope you all enjoy!

Thanks!

*****

"Thank you for flying U.S. airlines. Baggage will be at carousel number 3." Finished the stewardess as the plane doors opened and passengers began to file out. James moved out of his seat into the aisle and began to follow the line to the door and up the ramp to the arrivals. It was spring break for James and his older sister, Hailey, had offered to let him stay with her in southern California where she went to college. It was an easy choice for him considering his options were either staying at his fraternity's house in cold, snowy Michigan, or going home to upstate New York, which was equally cold and snowy right now.

He picked up his suit case at the baggage claim area and grabbed a chicken sandwich from one of the multiple cafes in the Los Angeles airport. He managed to find a free seat at and ate his meal, cruising twitter nonchalantly. When the time came, he got up from the café and made his way through the mass of people at the airport to catch his bus. He was greeted by a blast of seventy-five-degree air. He sighed relished the warmth which was a welcome change from the cold he was used to.

The bus ride to his sister's college was several hours long. He spent most of the time dozing or gazing out the window at the passing scenery. Eventually, he was awoken by the driver announcing their arrival at his destination. He grabbed his backpack and filed off the bus with several of the other passengers to grab their other baggage from the lower storage compartment. The bus had dropped him off at the main campus building and it was about a fifteen-minute walk across campus to the dormitory buildings. When he finally arrived, he set his suitcase on its wheels and called his sister.

"What's up?" she asked as she picked up. "You here yet?"

"Yeah I need you to come down and let me in." he said.

"Sure, I'll be right down." She replied and hung up.

A couple minutes later, she strode around the corner inside and opened the door. He rolled his suitcase inside and was nearly knocked off his feet as Hailey jumped up and threw her arms around his neck in a crushing hug, dragging him down to her height. She laughed as he groaned and released him.

"How are you, Bro?" she laughed. "It's so good to see you!"

Hailey was a pretty girl at 23 years of age. She shared James' dark brown hair but whereas he kept his short and neat, she let hers grow out and hang down her back. They shared some similar features but where he had inherited their father's tall height, she had definitely taken after their mother with her short, fit frame.

"I'm good." He grumbled. "Though my neck hurts now."

"You're a big boy, you'll be fine." She said and lightly punched his arm. "C'mon my room's this way. I'll introduce you to my roommates."

He followed her down a series of hallways until the stopped in front of a door marked 126. She unlocked the door and opened it, leading him inside. Hailey's dorm room was a suite style. James entered into a main living room which had a couple couches and an armchair and a flat screen TV against one wall. Connected the living room was a small kitchen with a microwave, stove, and a washer and dryer for clothes. Branching off from the main room was a small hallway with three rooms, one on the right side and two on the left.

"That room is mine and Kate's." Hailey said, pointing at the first bedroom on the left. "That one is Hannah and Taylor's. That one's Layla's. She paid extra so she got the single room. You can pick which couch you want and settle in. We're going out to the bars tonight if you want to come. The other girls will be back soon and you can meet them."

James nodded and set his suitcase down in the corner of the living room and flopped down on one of the couches, his backpack beside him. He put his feet up on the coffee table and flipped on the TV to sportscenter and listened to them talk about the recent NFL free agency deals and the upcoming draft. About a half hour later, he heard the door open and the voices of several girls entered the suite. James stood up and Hailey came out of her room as her roommates came in, laughing and talking.

"Hey guys," Hailey said. "This is my baby brother, James."

James shot her an annoyed look which she returned with a smile and then said hello to the group of girls. One by one they introduced themselves and then went about their business. Finally, the last girl came up to him. She had been looking him up and down from the back of the group. She was quite the looker with long blonde hair in a single braid down her back. Her breasts were D-cups and looked even bigger on her fit, 5'1" body. Her hips curved out from her slim waist and her could see that her butt had a perfect C shape to it. She walked up to him and smiled. She leaned forward, giving James a good view of her substantial cleavage and extended her hand.

"Hi there." She said. "I'm Layla."

James' gaze flicked back from her v-neck and he took her tiny hand in his, shaking it.

"James." He said in return.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, James." Layla said. "You look so much like your sister. You're just as handsome as she is pretty."

"Oh...Thank you." James replied, a bit awkwardly, unprepared for the compliment.

"I hope you're going out with us tonight." She continued. "It's going to be so much fun."

"Yeah, I'll be there." He replied.

"Great! See you later."

She skipped off to her bedroom.

"Sorry about that." Hailey said. "She loves to flirt. Just ignore her."

"It's fine. What time are we leaving?" James asked.

"Probably in about three hours, at nine o'clock or so."

"Okay, I might take a nap."

He returned to his spot on the couch and resumed watching TV for a little while before eventually dozing off. He woke up about two hours later and checked his phone. Seeing the time, he took his towel and shampoo, soap, etc. and went into the bathroom to get ready for tonight. He hopped in the shower and began washing himself after the long plane ride. As he was showering, he heard the bathroom door open. He looked out from behind the shower curtain and saw Layla at the bathroom sink getting makeup out. She was dressed in a pair of jeans and just a neon pink bra with plenty of cleavage spilling over the top whenever she leaned over. She looked up when his head appeared around the curtain.

"Oh. I'm sorry." She said. "I thought it was just one of the girls in here showering. Do you mind if I start doing my makeup?"

"Uh yeah okay." James answered.

"I promise not to peak." She said, with a tiny smile. "Unless you want me to."

Jason returned to his shower with a slight shake of his head. Hailey wasn't kidding when she said Layla likes to flirt. He finished his shower and reached out from behind the curtain, grabbing his towel off the rack and drying off in there. He wrapped it around himself and stepped out of the shower, gathering his things to leave.

"Careful." Layla said as he walked out of the bathroom. "Don't drop your towel."

James changed in the kitchen while the girls were all still in their rooms and waited on the sofa for them to finish getting ready to go out. He spent most of the time on his phone, cruising twitter. All his friends were posting pictures of the various vacation spots they had gone to. Ireland, Florida, Mexico, and countless other destinations. Finally, after what seemed like a year, the girls were all gathered in the main room and ready to go out.

The campus was located in a fairly large city and was only about a mile from the main downtown section. They walked there, passing restaurants and bars and groups of loud people. The city was especially alive with most colleges on spring break. Because of the city being such a hot spot for many tourists and having great beaches and such, most of the students, including James' sister and her roommates, had chosen to just stay at the college and enjoy the city without spending a ton of money on plane tickets and hotels.

He followed them into a fairly large bar which was already pretty full of people. James ordered a beer and join the girls' conversation for a little while but quickly grew bored of their topics so he moved over to join a group of loud college guys at the corner of the bar. They were already a bit buzzed and more than happy to let him join them. An hour later and a few more beers and some shots down and James was just as drunk as them.

Around midnight, the group paid their tab and said goodbye to James before stumbling off to the next bar, leaving James standing there by himself. As he took another sip of his beer he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey there, why don't you come dance with me?"

He turned to see Layla stood next to him.

"No thanks." He said. "I ain't drunk enough to be dancing."

"Oh, come on." She pouted and turned around, pushing her curvy backside into his crotch. "I love to dance."

She smiled and wiggled her butt from side to side, grinding on him. She giggled as she felt his cock beginning to harden.

"There we go." She said, smiling. "Mission accomplished."

She stood up straight and bounced back through the crowd and out of sight, leaving James erection straining against the leg of his jeans.

"Thank, ya cunt." He muttered into his beer and took another mouthful of the draft. Eventually, his sister came and found him an hour later. She was clearly drunk.

"C'mon, James we're leaving." She shouted in his ear, smiling.

James paid off his tab and followed the group of girls out of the bar. It took them a while to get back with several of them stumbling every twenty steps and laughing and shouting at everything but eventually they all stumbled back into the suite. Most of the girls went back in their rooms to sleep off their drunkenness but a couple stayed in the kitchen to talk. James collapsed on the couch, ready to sleep.

"Aww, that couch doesn't look very comfortable."

James opened his eyes and saw Layla swaying drunkenly above him.

"Why don't you come sleep in my bed tonight?" she asked, hiccupping.

"Sure, why not." He said, about to get up.

"Just kidding, silly!" she laughed before going into her room and shutting the door behind her.

James scowled and closed his eyes again, quickly falling asleep.

James woke up the next day at nine thirty. He yawned and sat up, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. Hailey was sat at the kitchen table looking hung over and holding a cup of coffee in one hand and her phone in the other. She looked up at James when she noticed he was awake.

"Hey, bro." she said, sleepily. "Everyone is still sleeping. Probably hung over. How you feelin'?"

"I'm fine." James answered.

He had never been one that suffered from hang overs for some reason. It wasn't that he drank a lot or anything like that. He just for whatever reason never really got the punishing effects of a night out unless he drank himself to the point of blackout.

"It's probably going to be a slow day today." Hailey continued. "I don't expect that any of us will go out tonight. If you want, there's a pool behind the dorm building. It will probably be crowded but you can take my ID card and swipe in at the gate."

"Yeah I might go there." James said, and headed in the bathroom to shower and get ready to leave. He finished up quickly and threw on some khaki shorts and a t-shirt. His sister finished her coffee as he was tying his shoes and put the dish in the sink.

"Here's my key and ID card." She said. "I'm going back to be here all day probably. Maybe we can go somewhere for dinner."

"Ok, I'll see you later." He replied.

He grabbed her key and card, stuffing them in his pocket and took off. James walked around the city for a bit. He walked past shop windows and bars, seeing what there was around. He wasn't much of a shopper but he had nothing better to do so he just walked the streets gazing up at the building and occasionally entering a store to look around. A couple hours later, he headed back to the campus and let himself in the suite. He threw on his swimsuit and put on a pair of sunglasses before heading for the pool.

Hailey wasn't kidding when she said it would be crowded. There were dozens of students in the area, swimming, sitting and talking, or tanning. It took him a while, but he eventually managed to find a free chair in the corner and sat down beneath one of the umbrellas that lined the sides of the fence. He sat relaxing for a while watching the hot college bikinis that were all around him.

"James!"

James snapped up from his nap as he heard a voice calling his name. He looked around and saw, with some disappointment and anticipation, Layla over by the gate waving at him. She was wearing a not-so-modest yellow bikini that made her breasts pop out and draw the gaze of every guy near here and the jealous stares of multiple girls. She hurried toward him, her tits bouncing with every step.

"Hey there, hunk." She said, smiling as she arrived at his chair. "You didn't tell me you were coming here. I would have joined you earlier!"

She crossed her arms, pushing her large chest up and her lips formed a pout.

"I thought you were all sleeping off last night." He replied, using his sunglasses to hide his eyes glancing down from her face every other second.

"Oh, I did enough sleeping. Sleeping's my second favorite thing to do in a bed." She giggled. "Hey, would you mind helping me out?"

"I suppose not." James answered, internally cursing.

"I need someone to put sun lotion on my back. Here."

She handed him a bottle of lotion and turned around. James' gaze was immediately drawn to her perfect ass as she presented her backside to him. Before he could start applying the lotion to her, Layla plopped down, planting her firm bum right in James' lap. James stifled a groan as he began to feel his cock hardening, his erection slowly growing up towards his stomach. Soon, it had pushed out from his swim trunks and was barely hidden beneath the hem of his t-shirt.

He knew Layla could feel it too. She wiggled her rear to "get comfortable" but she was really just maneuvering his cock to sit between her firm cheeks. James had to stifle groans and grimace as she rubbed on his crotch.

"Come on, Jimmy." She complained. "Aren't you going to lotion me?"

'Sure thing you teasing cunt.' James thought but he just poured some suntan lotion on his hand and began rubbing it in her back saying, "Don't call me Jimmy."

"Make sure you get underneath my bikini string." She called back as he finished her shoulders and neck.

James applied a bit more lotion to his hands and then started rubbing it in beneath the string keeping her bathing suit on. Growing bolder, he moved his hands outwards and began rubbing around her sides until his fingertips started brushing against the sides of her breasts. Just at that moment, Layla jumped up from his lap.

"Thank you so much, Jimmy!" She said, ignoring his earlier request and flashing him a dazzling smile.

He could see her eyes laughing at him as they flicked briefly down to his massive boner.

"Bye bye!" she said and walked off to find a folding chair to tan on.

James scowled and internally called her every name he could think of. Looking to make sure no one was watching, he readjusted his dick so it was pointing down his swimsuit leg. It was long enough that it nearly poked out the bottom. He angrily put his towel over his lap and waited for the pressure to subside in his groin. A few minutes later, he was clear and stood up to leave. He caught Layla's eye on accident as he was leaving. She was lying facedown on a lawn chair, on her phone. She smiled and waved at him. He ignored her.

"So how was your day?" Hailey asked as James entered the suite.

"Fine." James grumbled and grabbed a pair of jeans and a shirt and headed into the bathroom to change.

"What's eating you?" Hailey asked when he reappeared, changed.

"Nothing, I'm sorry." He replied. "Are we going out to get dinner?"

"Yeah, we were just waiting for you to get back." Hailey answered.

She went around knocking on the two doors on the left side of the hall.

"James is here, let's go girls." She called out.

"Layla isn't coming?" James asked, hopefully.

"No, she said to go on without her. She was going to the pool. Did you see her while you were there?"

"No, I didn't." James lied.

"Okay then," Hailey said. "Let's roll out."

The girls and James left the suite and headed downtown once again. They wound up at some Italian restaurant that Hannah swore they had to go to. The girls all order various types of pasta and James got a flatiron steak and a draft. The steak was delicious. He always ordered medium or medium well and the chef got it perfect. Cooked with some pink in the center and juicy as Layla's ass. He polished it off, answering the girls' questions about his day and where he had gone to. After they had finished eating, they paid and left the building to gather on the sidewalk out front.

"Me and the girls are going to the club to go dancing tonight." Hailey said. "I know that's not really your thing but you're welcome to join us if you want."

"No thanks, I'll just head back to the suite." James replied. "Maybe I'll stop at a bar or something and get a drink."

"Okay." She said. "Here's my key then."

She handed James her key and they left in the direction of the nightclub they were going to. James put it in his pocket and turned in the direction of the campus, starting the walk back. He bought a bottle of vodka and a shot glass from the only open liquor store he passed and finished the trip. He was pleased to notice that Layla was not home when he got back and set his bottle of vodka down on the coffee table, plopping himself down on the couch. An hour and a half later and nine shots in, the door to the suite opened. James face darkened as he saw Layla enter.

"Hey there, Jimmy!" she exclaimed as she saw him sat there watching TV.

"Hi." He said flatly, not taking his eyes off the screen.

She walked over to stand over him.

"Watcha watching?" she asked. "Anything good?"

"No." he replied, hoping she would leave.

"Aw is someone in a bad mood?" she said with mock sympathy. "It wasn't something I did was it?"

She leaned forward and placed on hand on his knee and the other on his upper inner thigh.

"I'd hate to think I did something to make you mad at me, Jimmy."

"No." he grumbled already feeling his cock stir beneath her hand on his thigh. "And don't call me Jimmy."

"But I like that name." she giggled. "I think it's cute. You seem kind of lonely out here with your bottle of vodka. Maybe you can join me in my room and I can keep you company."

She squeezed his semi-hard cock gently and gave it a slow stroke and smiled.

"Never mind you wouldn't want to join me anyways." She said before he could answer. "Good night, Jimmy."

She bounced up, her tits jiggling and went into her room, leaving James with a raging erection for the third time. James growled angrily and slammed another few shots of liquor. The more he drank, the angrier he grew at her.

'That cunt thinks she can tease me and just touch me whenever she want?' he thought. 'That's it I'm gonna tell her to stop it right now. This ends here.'

He got up and walked over to her room, knocking on the door. He waited a few seconds but no one answered. Impatiently, he grabbed the knob and opened the door. Layla was laying on her bed, naked and eyes closed, moaning softly. Her right hand was between her legs, slowly pumping a small, vibrating dildo in and out of her snatch. Her left hand was idly squeezing her breasts. James was furious.

firebird68
firebird68
1,293 Followers
12