Little Dancers!

Story Info
Sometime those annoying pop up ads leave you sticky.
1.1k words
4.29
9.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*A short concept story just to tide over everyone who gives a fuck over while the next chapters of Fucksalott get lined up, one should be going up with this, but its light on the sex, though don’t worry! Chapter six makes up for it with interest ^^! Happy fapping!*

*

“Order NOW!”

The words flashed up on the screen and unlike the usual reflexive press of the X in the top right of any pop up porn gives you, I paused.

On the screen, dancing away happily, was a girl with pale green flesh, soft, chubby legs and a plant pot around her feet.

I had to admit, I was damn curious.

“Order NOW!!! Your brand new best girl is just waiting for you! Love the idea of buying yourself a cat girl but lacking the funds? Maybe you just want a cute little companion rather than a commitment with more responsibility than a puppy? We’ve got you covered!”

The image changed, showing a seed packet with an idealised image of the girl it had shown earlier on the face, a price of £20 printed in the top right corner, and a simple cartoon of the seed being planted, growing into a cute little bouncing sprout, and then again into an interestingly chubby girl, dancing all slow and seductive, tiny hairs covering her like a cactus that wasn’t feeling aggressive.

To, be honest... Both of those selling points nailed me perfectly, and I recognised the company from their... Ahem. Demonstration videos for their “Candyfloss Kitten” Line. Shortly after entering my card details, I had a thank you email and an expected date of arrival... Now. Back to me time.

A week later, when I’d half way forgotten the purchase, I got a knock at my door, a confused postman holding the kind of matte black box pet girls usually come in, though this one was the size of a coffee mug, a green leaf printed on its lid. I gave him the customary “Tip” to keep his silence, and took the box from his hands, glad I wouldn’t have to wait for a signature to give.

After about an hour of reading instructions and set up, I finally had A... Slightly moist pot of soil on my desk. Heck, it was only twenty bucks I suppose I shouldn’t expect much more.

A week later, I had a cute little bud poking her tiny head up out of the soil, looking at me with enormous eyes of simple amber orbs. I could tell she was watching me though... It was sort of cute, and she reacted well to being softly pet on the head.

Another week, and she had a full chest, and an arm that she waved slowly back and forth, even a tiny, fleshy, lipless mouth, though I knew she wasn’t yet mature enough for the fun stuff.

Finally, after a month of steady growth, she was shapely and womanly in all the ways you could ask for. Her hips were as wide as her softly swollen chest, that were about the size of a grape each, and really... Really satisfying to just hold and roll in-between your fingers like overly juicy berries. Her flesh was just as soft as advertised, her pale green skin covered in tiny, fine hairs that caught water in droplets, letting her lift them to a mouth that was always sticky with something sweet and slick like aloe gel.

I tried out one of the few things I could with her the first night the flower at the top of her head bloomed, wetting my finger with saliva before pressing the tip of it gently to her little lipless mouth. She felt so sticky and slick inside, and as I slowly pushed my finger down into her fleshy tube, I felt her sucking at it gently, her eyes rolled back as best as they could, thin green eyelids closing almost all the way as my little 30cm tall desk top dancer took my finger all the way down into her “Stomach” (Really, she just had one long tube, kind of like a jug plant) and let me softly finger her whole body. I was careful, still only made of plant, though definitely thick and juicy, but even still, I got to enjoy seeing her stomach and throat bulge out with the insertion, her hips and l stomach moving in a seductively serpentine way, her “Eyes” Rolling around to look at me, the pale yellow spots in the middle of them fixated on me in such a loving way as she sucked at my finger and danced for me...

It was just too good... I took my cock in my hand and started to masturbate for her, showing my appreciation, my praise with every stroke of my cock as the gentle sucks got faster and faster, lacking a tongue her whole “Mouth” just squeezed in waves as she looked so proud that she could make her Master so happy.

I kept stroking my cock as I found myself almost hypnotised by her gaze. My strokes got faster and faster as I fingered her whole body and got rock hard just enjoying the sight of her extreme violation! Then, she pulled back off my finger, just a little, and when I pulled it from her mouth she flopped down towards the edge of the pot closest to me, her chubby hands at the ends of her cactus like arms grabbing the rim as she presented her open mouth, sticky and slick, criss crossed all over with strings of her own gooey lust!

I knew exactly what she wanted, I’d known ever since I noticed she made the only sound she could, a gentle hum, every time I came at my desk to the porn we watched together. I said her name under my breath, over and over again as I looked into her eyes, her sticky little mouth that was perfectly at level with my cock, over and over...

“Lia... Lia... Lia... LiaLiaLia... Lia!” I moaned her name as I pointed my cock at her pretty mouth and painted her face with thick ropes of my hot cum, layering her pretty face and chubby hands with it as she hummed higher, a good deal of the load shooting right down into her hungry belly as she took it in greedily, her mouth closing and opening as she swallowed in that strange way, finally lifting her hands to her mouth, sucking each finger, and then her palms, all covered with beads of cum that wouldn’t stick... As she cleaned herself, swallowing every drop she could find, she hummed happily to herself, before finally looking at me, opening her mouth in something close to a smile, showing an empty throat, and a stomach at the bottom full of cum that bubbled as she digested it, before she curled up on her soft, loamy soil, and slept... Still humming...

I lay back in my seat, breathing hard, hand still on my gently twitching cock...

Well then... That’s clean up sorted from now on...