Little Debbie: Horny Asian Girl

Story Info
Sexy Korean-American girl meets White guy at club.
1.9k words
4.11
203.2k
59
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiki
kiki
13 Followers

My name is Debbie W. and I am a Korean girl born here in California to a sheltered family. Today is my 21st birthday! So I'm very excited and will spend this evening with my sexy boyfriend celebrating. It feels so good to be legal at last to drink alcohol. I also can't wait to see my boyfriend, Brian. He is taller than me at 6'1" while I am 5'3". We've been seeing each other for a couple of months after meeting at his nightclub in San Francisco. It was love (or lust?) at first sight. He was dancing in this seductive way, his hips gyrating slowly and his arms relaxed and near his chest with his eyes closed. There was a deep rhythmic beat from the house music. I came with my close girlfriend but she disappeared, on the prowl like she usually is once we hit a bar or club.

I was dressed up in my thigh high black stockings, a red lace garter belt and no panties. Because my 34B breasts are quite perky on their own, I didn't wear a bra, just a simple white satin trimmed tank top. I love wearing short sleeveless dresses which accentuate my firm, round, taut buttocks and flat stomach. The neckline of my dress was a V and if I bent down, you could see my little hard round nipples. The rich maroon velour fabric hugged my flesh like a second skin. I washed my hair beforehand and it hung loose down my back ending at my tailbone. My ex -boyfriend loved my hair so much, he wouldn't let me cut it.

I had to be careful wearing the high stiletto heels, black with gold accents on the toe. But I did think they were sexy on my feet. One of the gold hoop earrings I chose to wear slipped out of my lobe and clanged to the dance floor while I was glancing around at all the hot bodies packing into the club. My friend, Erika, was prone to leaving my side for hours at a time only to reappear with a muscular stud by her side once it was closing time. I used to envy her for her huge (although surgically enhanced) 36D breasts and Amazonian body. She's 5'10" and everyone thinks she's a model. Although a natural brunette, she enjoys dyeing her long wavy hair platinum blond and even bleaches her bush to match! Erika taught me a lot of things, like how to shave my pussy hairs. I was so scared the first time, but now I love to do it every week.

I bent down to pick up earring and when I stood up, there he was. Brian was even more good looking in person. He had dirty blond hair and crystal blue eyes. He wasn't built like a football player like the guys that Erika likes, but he was definitely strong, limber and in fine shape. His goatee made him look a little mysterious and facial hair is always a huge turn-on for me. I like to fantasize how his beard will feel against my buttery smooth pussy as he licks my tiny clit and explores my savory slit. Just looking at him for a few seconds got my juices flowing. I couldn't help myself, and had to catch a glimpse of his package. With the fitted blue jeans he wore, I could make out an ample piece of meat. Oh, how I wanted to taste that cock! Nothing pleases me as much as sucking a luscious cock and feeling the bulbous cockhead against the back of my small throat. Already I could tell we would have a great time. He smiled at me and handed the earring to me.

"Is this yours?" he asked. There was a glint in his eye.

"Y-yes. Thanks." I was tongue tied and didn't know what to say. Usually, I am a little shy, especially with guys who make me horny. I wonder, isn't it obvious that I'm creaming so hard that he can smell it? Especially since I have no panties on.

"You know, I'm sorry to be so straight forward, but I have to say how beautiful you look. I come here every week, but have never seen you before. My name's Brian, so let me know if I can help you out, what with this being your first time here and all." He stepped a little closer to me. The music was so loud, he practically was screaming.

"Ok. Thanks."

"Do you like to dance?" He bent down to ask me.

"Oh, yes!" I couldn't believe it! We were going to be making love standing up! My pussy tingled some more. I looked up and he was sneaking a look down the top of my dress.

"Great! What's your name?" He asked me.

"Debbie."

"Well, Debbie. I trust you'll have fun tonight! This is a great club. I should know-it's mine." He put his hands around me resting them on my hips. Like most Asian women, I didn't have huge hips, but there were solid and curvy. I decided I would be bold tonight for my birthday, and put my arms around him. Because of our different sizes, my hands fell near his ass.

We danced without saying anything for a few songs, the chemistry between us getting hotter and hotter.

Brian's hands slid around my back, caressing my shoulders and hair. It felt so good, I wanted more so bad, my pussy hot and hungry for his thick white cock. I only had one boyfriend before. And we broke up at my last birthday. It had been so long, I needed cock so bad it hurt.

Before I knew what happened, he leaned down to kiss me. We opened mouths and tongued each other. Then I felt his hand gently cup my breast while his other hand pulled me closer to him. That was when I felt his rock hard erection against my torso. I pressed against him and rubbed my hands over his muscular chest.

"I want you so bad, Debbie. You make me crazy, you're so sexy." Brian said into my ear. "Your tit feels so good. You're perfect. I can't help it - your body makes me so horny."

"Oh, yes, Brian. I want you so bad too. I would love to taste your big cock. Can we please? I am so horny for you."

"I'm going to slide my huge 7" cock into your tight little pussy until you beg for mercy. I'm gonna fuck you so good you won't walk tomorrow, little girl. You want me to do that, little Debbie? Little Asian doll? You little Asian slut?"

All his dirty talk made me so wild with desire I had to bite my lip not to start licking his meaty shaft right then and there.

"I'm gonna take you to my secret room, you little fuck doll. You little hot slut. You want my cock bad? Well, I'm gonna make you wait. Tonight is just the first night, my little horny Asian girl."

"Oh, yes, Brian. I want your cock so bad it makes me crazy. Make me wait and suffer until you let me suck your huge White cock. I want to be your love slave."

Brian took me to the secret room at the rear of the club. We could still hear the techno music, but we finally had some privacy. Without a word, he lifted me on to the queen sized bed in the middle of the room, with my backside up. He lifted the skirt of my dress and chuckled when he saw I had no panties on.

"You really are a little slut, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am. I am your slut."

"Then I'm going to have you spank you for this." He unzipped his jeans and took them off then sat on the edge of the bed. "Come here."

I shimmied down on to his lap still face down with my ass shining up.

He smacked my tight brown ass a couple times. It didn't hurt, it felt real good. Then he touched my inner thigh with his finger and felt my pussy juice and stroked my silky hairless pussy lips.

"You're so wet, you slutty little girl. Your tiny pussy wants it so bad. You want my cock deep in that tight little Asian pussy of yours, huh? Get over there on the carpet on all fours, like a good little pussy cat." I did what he asked me to do and waited on all fours, wet with desire. I didn't dare take the dress off, even though it was making me sweat even more.

He stepped out of his boxer shorts and walked over to me but I couldn't see him. "Oh, Debbie, I love that tight tan ass of yours. I could split you open in the ass. Would you like that, my Asian slut?"

I had never done anal before, but I wanted to try. "Ok. But it's gonna hurt."

His rubbery cockhead bounced between my ass cheeks. Then he nudged his huge cock first into my dripping pussy which wouldn't yield immediately. But he slid in quickly and forced it all the way in anyway. I was so shocked and it felt so incredibly good, I moaned loudly in ecstasy. "OOhhh." He fucked me so full and deep slowly sliding in all the way 'til I felt his balls slap against my ass then all the way out. My pussy was super tight from lack of cock. Even when I masturbated, I only slid my finger in. Usually, I would cum without any penetration.

But Brian's cock was so engorged and large, it kept working my pussy walls, stretching me so I could take his heft. In and out and back in deep and firm. He held my slim waist with his large rough hands and groaned, "Oh, yeah. Oh, your tight pussy feels so good. Damn! I never felt such a fucking tight pussy, you little slut! Oh, shit, you're gonna make me cum so fast, your pussy is so good! Now I'm gonna fuck you in the ass, you dirty sexy slut!"

He poked his wet cockhead plum into my anus and just kept pushing in inch by inch until I couldn't take it anymore. I was crying from pain and pleasure, my head thrashing around. He held my hair with one hand, like a rein and pulled my head back. I was arching and shaking and cumming and bucking like a wild animal. I never felt so good. He held one ass cheek tight and kept pumping in and out of my ass. I did feel like I was being split open.

"Oh, Brian! Uuhhhh…your cock is splitting me open! It's too much! I love it! Oh, you fuck me so good!" And still I was cumming so hard, he even slid one of his beefy fingers into my slit while continuing to fuck my ass with those long hard strokes. It was so full and he kept going faster and faster.

"Oh, shit, I'm gonna cum so hard...right now! Oh fuck!" I felt Brian shudder and his cum shoot out of his massive dick into my aching butt hole. I never felt so good in all my life.

He pulled out finally and I had to turn around and put his still erect cock into my hungry mouth.

I was already dreaming about our next fuck. And I still had to suck it long and good! What a great year this was going to be!

(to be continued...)

kiki
kiki
13 Followers