Little Debbie the Girl Scout Leader

Story Info
Cookies & sweet treats are given to a 'special man'.
8.4k words
4.6
169.5k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrJack
MrJack
726 Followers

Readers: I'd like to offer a few words of introductory information. I had intended to write a short tale of 'slam-bam' forbidden 'barely legal' sex. My trouble was; I fell in love with the female character and I couldn't allow her to be 'fucked and forgotten'. So, what I ended up with here is a slow-told sex story which has an element of romantic love mixed in with the lascivious lust. This story took on a life of its own and I found it hard to get out of it. Therefore, this tale is a little bit long. If you decide to read my erotic 'novella', thanks.

*

Stepping from the shower, I caught a reflection of my nude body in the full-length mirror on the back of my bathroom door. I'd always wished I was taller than my 5 foot 10 inches, but I had no other regrets about the muscular build of my masculine 36-year-old body.

Unconsciously, my eyes lingered for a minute on the stiffened erection between my legs. During my bath, my manhood had been swelling and getting harder. As a confirmed bachelor, I had no 'serious' lady in my life. I enjoyed playing-the-field too much to even dream of settling down.

The only problem with living without a permanent lady in my life was the fact that I couldn't get a piece of pussy any time I wanted. And, at this moment, I needed a sweet wet vagina in which to dip my pulsating erection. Hell, I guess I was going to have to settle for beating my meat!

Before I had a chance to begin this self-relieving task, I heard the insistent ring of my doorbell. Damnit, somebody was interrupting my plans for a little orgasmic release!

Aggravated, I threw a bathtowel around my waist, tucked it in below my bellybutton, and headed for the front door. If whoever it was ringing the bell minded being met by a half-naked man then tough-shit to them! They ought to have better manners than to disturb a man with a throbbing hard-on.

When I jerked open the door, I was met by a blustery blast of cold, late-fall wind. A whirlwind whisk of a figure, a young woman dressed in a Girl Scout Leader uniform, rushed inside and shut the door behind her. The shivering, coatless sprite took a few steps into the room and held her hands out to the heat of my crackling fireplace.

"Oh Mr. Spencer, this fire feels so good," she said. "I didn't realize the weather would turn so cold so quickly. Why, it was actually 'warm' this morning! I'm Debbie Darling from down the street. I'm out taking orders for Girl Scout cookies. You know me, don't you, Sir?"

Before I could respond, the young lady added, "Scout Leaders don't usually go door-to-door selling cookies. That's for the Girl Scouts themselves to do. But, I'm helping my troop out because several of them are sick with a cold. I was a scout myself for years and now I've just become a volunteer leader for a Brownie troop. Our recruitment slogan for girls and leaders this fall is 'commit to a girl'. Sir, can you commit to our girls and their organization? Do you want to get any of my cookies?"

Commit to a girl, why I had no intention of doing any such thing! As for her cookies, goddamn my horny wicked soul to Hell, but my sex-stimulated mind took what the young woman said and turned it into a 'dirty' thought. Yeah, some sweet, warm female 'cookies' would taste mighty good right now!

Before I answered, my eyes made a quick visual inspection of my unexpected visitor. An official uniform scarf with a membership pin adorned her slim neck. A navy blue skirt and blouse in the style of business attire graced her body and seemed to fit the lady like a 'too-tight' glove. It must have been a 'last-years' outfit because the young female form was outgrowing it now. Feminine shapes and bulges stretched the fabric in several strategic places. The lady was short, perhaps a whole foot shorter than me. Slim legs peeked out below a blue hem and ran down to knee socks and patent leather shoes. If I was a betting man, I'd bet she didn't weigh over 100 pounds. Her brunette hair was a mop of curly locks which were so short they didn't even touch her shoulders.

With my stimulated erection straining my towel, I finally found my voice and answered, "Yes Debbie, I know you. I've seen you around the neighborhood. I think I've bought some cookies from you in the past years."

Standing there half naked and horny as hell, mischievous thoughts entered my mind and I decided to tease the young seductress arousing me, "But, little lady I remember you as a childlike girl. Just when in the hell did your body start 'filling out' so much? What are you, about 15, 16 or so now?"

"No, I'm not 15 and I'm not 16!" the girl testily responded. Glancing at the watch on her tiny wrist, she continued, "I'm 18 and I've been 18 for two hours and five minutes! And, for your information Sir, I'm not a 'little girl'! I'm a freshman in college. As to your other question, it seems like my body just up and decided to 'pop out' all over the place this past year. I don't know why it took so long to do it. But Sir, I didn't come here to talk about me. I came to sell cookies. Do you want to place an order?"

My mind wandered away in an effort to digest her information. "18 for two hours and five minutes" is what she said. Why, she has reached the legal 'age of consent' for any kind of sexual shenanigans a man might wish to engage in with her! My pretty little sexy neighborhood cookie-seller would fit nicely into the hallowed category of 'barely legal' yet 'legal enough'!

Hell, I silently thought with my hard-on straining the bathtowel around my waist. A lot of damn good this information would do me. Barely legal or not, that teenaged woman would have no interest or attraction for a man of my advanced age. I'd bet she had a teenage boyfriend. What was it the kids use to say? Oh yeah, it was, "Never trust anyone over 30!"

Shaking my head in an effort to rid it of horny seduction thoughts, I answered the fascinating young lady, "Yes little Debbie, I'd like some cookies. Could I get about ten dollars worth? Girl, I'm horn...hungry as hell and I hate waiting for special treats. Would you have any cookies I could eat right now?"

"Oh yes, Sir," Debbie eagerly said. "I've got some sample boxes in my backpack. I can let you have ten dollars worth of chocolate mint cookies."

While the girl rummaged in her pack, I stepped back into the bathroom and picked up my wallet. I gave a quick thought to slipping on my pants, but immediately discarded it. I had plans for a masturbating party real soon with thoughts of a sexy young Scout Leader occupying my mind.

Back in the living room, I noticed the boxes of cookies laid out on the coffee table. I dug a ten dollar bill from my wallet and handed it to the uniformed cookie salesgirl.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you about the tax," the girl apologetically said. "Growing up, my Scout Leaders told me to always remember the tax. It's sixty cents more. Is that okay?"

Smiling, I answered, "Sure little Debbie, that's fine. But, do you have change for a dollar bill. I don't have any coins in my wallet and I don't have any pockets in my towel."

"I've noticed that," the girl unintentionally blurted out. A crimson red blush immediately colored her face and her hands rushed to cover it. Demurely, she added, "Oh, I didn't mean I was looking at your towel! Of course towels don't have pockets! Tight-fitting towels like yours barely have enough room to cover a man's big...!"

The girl's face color reddened to a deeper shade of bashful blush. Turning away, she nervously dug into her purse and extracted some coins. She turned back and reached her trembling coin-filled hand towards me.

As I reached out to accept the change, Debbie's unsteady fingers opened too soon and dropped the handful of coins onto the hardwood floor. The jingly-jangly coinage bounced and rolled all over the place.

Dropping to the floor, Debbie chased after coins. Her sexy young body made for such a delightful sight to watch that I too dropped down and began gathering the wayward change.

After capturing the last fugitive coin, the two of us stood back up. I soon discovered that my coin-chasing adventures had created a problem. My towel had loosened to the point that when I stood up straight the terrycloth garment had stayed on the floor. My upper body and my legs were now not the only parts of my body displayed in all its exposed erect glory. My thick, muscular cock was standing at naked attention!

"Oh my good god!" Debbie unexpectedly exclaimed. "Mr. Spencer, I now see why your towel was stretched out to the bursting point! Oh my goodness gracious, you had better cover that thing back up!"

I had never blushed in my life and I was determined to not do so now. But, I admitted to myself that I was a little embarrassed to have accidentally exposed my pulsating erection to an unsuspecting young woman.

Bending over, I snatched up the towel and rearranged it around my waist. "Debbie, girl I'm sorry!" I repentantly proclaimed. "Damn girl, I didn't mean for this to happen and I'm sorry if I've embarrassed you!"

"Well, I'm not exactly 'embarrassed', I don't think," Debbie said warily. "It just happened so suddenly I was unprepared to see your...your 'man-thing'. Mr. Spencer, what do you men prefer to call your 'man-things'? I've heard all the slang words, but since I've never talked to a man or boy about it, I'm pretty much uninformed about things like that. I've never even had the 'sex talk' with my mother. I guess for an 18-year-old woman, I'm pretty ignorant in the ways of men."

A puzzling look covered my face, but I went ahead and answered the question she asked, "Girl, I prefer the word 'cock' as name for the dangly appendage between my legs. A 'cock' gets elongated and hard when it's near a sexy lady. My cock is steely-hard right now because I'm so close to you. A girl of your age should know this. Debbie, surely a teenager as seductively sexy as you are, is not a virgin!"

"I most certainly am!" Debbie proudly announced. "I'm not about to let one of those 'grabby-handed' boys get their hands in my panties! Mom says I'm a 'good girl' and I intend to stay 'good' until I fall in love with a 'special' guy or get married."

I forced a smile and then said something I didn't really mean, "Good for you Debbie. You ought to stay virginal and innocent until the 'right man' comes along. Listen girl, why don't you call me by my first name? Friends and adult Girl Scout Leaders can call me 'Jason'."

"Okay, I will," Debbie eagerly replied. "For some reason, I feel comfortable around you, Jason. Thanks for buying my cookies. I'd better go before the weather gets any colder."

Debbie turned for the door and took two steps away from my comforting fire. "Wait!" I shouted. "Girl, it's as cold as a witch's tit out there, so let me give you a coat to wear home. I think I have an old university jacket in the hallway closet."

Debbie followed me into the hallway. I scrounged around searching for the jacket. Reaching up into the far, left corner shelf, I found the coat and pulled it out. Turning back, I handed it to the girl.

Debbie was giggling and pointing at a place below my waist. The stretching and tugging had once more loosened my towel and left it lying at my feet. My erection was again exposed. My rigid manhood was pointing straight as a compass at the girl's smiling face.

"Hey Jason, I think you're fighting a loosing battle with that bathtowel," Debbie said in a giggly voice. "For all the good it's doing you, why you might as well just leave it off! I've already seen your...your 'cock' so you have no reason to hide it from me. Mister, I wouldn't bite you, even if I knew how."

Grabbing up the towel from the floor, I followed the girl back down the hall to the warm living room. Following her suggestion, I didn't wrap the cock-covering back around me. Watching her swaying young ass, I think my cock swelled to an even bigger size in length and girth.

"Let me help you get the coat on, Debbie," I said. Instead of throwing the towel on the couch, I flipped it into a rolled up shape and hung it between my lower abdomen and my swollen erection. Several inches of my cockshaft stuck out through the cloth.

Mischievous devilment came over me and I teasingly said, "Hey girl, what do you think about my 'towel rack'? I reckon a cock is a pretty useful thing for a man to have."

Debbie sure was a giggly young woman. She giggled merrily now and answered, "Well Jason, I think you have the nicest 'towel rack' I've ever seen. You're right; it does seem to serve a 'useful' purpose. You're also right about it being 'pretty'. Why, I've never seen anything so nicely-shaped and beautiful in my life!"

Blushing from her awkward boldness, Debbie started putting the jacket on. Reaching out, I grabbed the zipper and slowly pulled it up. The tips of my fingers brushed against her swelling bosom. For a girl with her slim, diminutive stature, Debbie's chest seemed to be well-endowed with mounded female shapes. Firm feminine forms stretched the bodice of her Scout Leader blouse. My fingers lingered and played a little longer than they should have.

"Debbie," I impulsively said. "Speaking of 'racks', why young lady you don't seem to be doing too shabbily in that area yourself! You really fill out your uniform nicely! Woman, if your bosomy boobs swell any bigger you'll pop a couple of buttons and put some guy's eyes out."

Blushing and giggling again, Debbie shyly said, "Thank you, Jason. I think that's the sweetest thing any man has ever said to me. My nipples are getting all 'tingly' and hard. Oh god, I didn't mean to say that out loud! Now, you'll think I'm a 'bad' girl."

"Like hell, I will!" I exclaimed. "I don't think any such thing! Having your nipples get tingly and hard is just a natural bodily function if a young woman is 'sexually' aroused. I feel kind of proud of myself that I can provoke such a response to my touch in you. Young lady, you're making my cock hard, horny, and tingly, too! This doesn't make either one of us 'bad'."

Unexpectedly, Debbie stood on her tiptoes and kissed my cheek. Her slim hands lay against my nude chest. "Jason," she whispered. "Thank you for making me feel so relaxed and comfortable in the presence of a naked man. I think I can tell you a secret. In a way, I kinda wish I was just a little bit 'bad'. If I was, I'd...I'd..."

Instead of saying more, Debbie allowed her fingers to slowly feel their way down my chest and belly. Her fingertips lightly brushed the warm skin of my stiffened manhood. To her own amazement and mine, she pulled my towel off its erect cock-rack, put it to her face, and breathed in the masculine scent imbedded within.

Suddenly, the 'always prepared' Girl Scout Leader found herself in a situation she was 'not' prepared for. Pulling away, Debbie stuffed the male-scented towel into her cookie-filled backpack.

With her back towards me, the innocent girl-woman did something incredibly impulsive. She reached her hands under her uniform skirt and slipped her panties down over her legs, her knee socks, and her shoe-covered feet.

Turning back to face me, the impetuous teenager twisted her slightly-damp panties into a roll and hung them over the elongated rod which had been holding my towel. Throwing her hands around my neck, Debbie once more stood tiptoed and kissed my cheek. She whispered anxiously, "Jason, forgive me, but I'm taking your smell with me, so I'm leaving mine with you. I think your cock makes a fine 'panty-rack', too!"

Before I could recover my astonished wits, Debbie's voice sternly instructed, "Jason, please don't say anything. Just kiss me the way a man kisses a woman and then let me run away from the temptation I feel for you!"

Stooping slightly, I ran my hands under the young woman's uniform hem. I grabbed two hands full of firm panty-less Scout Leader ass and lifted a featherweight feminine body up enough for our kiss-hungry mouths to collide. I felt the sweet surrender of Debbie's female passion run from my head to my toes.

Debbie's lips and mine relinquish all self-disciplined restraint. Moist tongues licked slippery mouths, dueled and teased with awakening love, and mouth-fucked in a confirmation of undeniable lust.

Despite this young woman's plea for me to say nothing, I stopped kissing and whispered in her ear, "Happy 18th birthday, Debbie. Sweet lady, I wish I had a present to give you."

Inspired by passion, Debbie's sock-covered legs encircled my thighs. As I pulled her closer, her dress hiked higher and I felt wetness touching my cockshaft. Drippy feminine moisture was leaking from the naked pussy pressed against my erection.

This young lady's body was so light in weight I could have stood there holding her in my arms all day. Instinct propelled me to lift her into a position where her pussy was situated directly above my swollen manhood.

Sticky wet inner pussy lips kissed my cockhead. A river of vaginal fluid washed over my cockshaft and bathed it in hot, slippery penile lubrication. Mother Nature's call was demanding a carnal conjoining of a cunt and a cock.

My rationalizing mind was silently screaming, "Don't do it! Don't fuck this 'barely legal' girl! Wait, wait at least until she gains a bit more maturity. Oh god, this virginal young lady doesn't even know what is happening!"

Debbie must have known more than I was giving her credit for. She allowed her body to slip down until her warm inner pussy lips were wrapped around the head of my cock. Hesitantly, she allowed her virginal hymen to be touched and stretched by the swollen cock intruder.

By raising and lowering her body no more than an inch at a time, Debbie was able to test the strength of her protective virginal membrane without breaking it. Pussy muscles squeezed and contracted around the cockhead in an age-old mating welcome.

Didn't this naive girl-child-woman know she was playing with fire? Didn't she know she was getting perilously close to getting her sweet ass burned and her innocence incinerated?

Heated, pulsating blood raced though pussy veins and cock veins alike. Male and female cum-juices were bubbling and boiling. "Oh god, Debbie!" I huskily moaned. "Damnit girl, if we don't stop now, we might not be able to later! Didn't you say you were saving yourself for a 'special' man?"

"I did say that," Debbie replied. "And, Mister, that's just what I've done! Oh Jason, hold me tight and don't let go even if I scream!"

Without warning, Debbie raised herself up almost to the point of loosing contact with the cockshaft touching her body so intimately. Quickly, she lowered herself back down and impaled her entire vaginal cavity onto my stiffened, swollen erection.

True to her premonition, Debbie did scream. Her hymen was split asunder and her piercing wail echoed off the walls. Keeping my promise, I held the girl tightly. It was too damn late to stop anything now!

With hot virgin blood now aiding in lubrication, I held onto Debbie's firm ass and bounced her young body up and down like one of those rubber tether-balls attached to a paddle. In this case, Debbie's pussy was the ball and my cock was the paddle.

I repeatedly bounced and paddled the sweet young pussy up and down upon my deep-penetrating cockshaft. Hot-blooded testicle cream was begging to be released from its ball-sack confinement. I knew I would start cumming soon.

In this race for cum-shooting release, Debbie beat me to the finish line. The young feminine body which had never felt the touch of a man's cock was now spraying the erect man-shaft with a blistering mist of female cum.

Despite the thickness of her jacket, I could feel Debbie's heartbeat pounding against my naked chest. I could feel her pussy's racing pulse beating all along my erection's elongated length. Whimpering cries stole the girl's breath away. Breathtaking orgasms overpowered all her other senses and she moaned with overwhelmingly joyful lust.

MrJack
MrJack
726 Followers