Little Debbie the Girl Scout Leader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrJack
MrJack
720 Followers

And that's just what she did. Debbie began kissing my meaty, hard shaft. Her warm, wet lips and tongue kissed and licked with a frenzy of cock-hungry desire. The girl's lips were moving so frenziedly that the head of my cock 'accidentally' slipped into her mouth. She licked and sucked the mouthful of meat with an inexperienced zest.

I immediately knew this was Debbie's first cock-sucking rodeo. She was tentatively sucking with a novice's skill. Female intuition guided her actions. She made her mouth release a flood of saliva which lubricated the rigid rod she was sucking on. Before I knew it, her head was bobbing up and down on my spit-lubricated shaft. My wet cock was disappearing deeper and deeper into the girl's tight, young mouth. The sensual sensations overwhelming me felt unbelievably good!

Debbie's mouth, lips, and tongue were dripping wet with cocksucking enjoyment. My swollen manhood was imbedded deep into the girl's cock-hungry oral cavity and she was refusing to let go of it. This young lady had an unusually long, serpentine-like tongue which flicked and licked with venomous fire. This wicked, viperous tongue-snake coiled around the man-meat it was so intent upon devouring.

My fingers dug viciously into Debbie's curly hair and attempted to pull her head away from my dangerously imperiled manhood. My cock-crazed young lover had sucked my shaft deep into her throat and was now chewing my meat with biting, razor-sharp teeth.

Paying no attention to the hair-pulling pain, Debbie ravenously ate the meat in her mouth. Looking down, I saw the fingers of one of her hands buried inside her drippy wet pussy. The girl was fingering herself to orgasm using my cock as a stimulus.

In defense of my teeth-scared cockshaft, I slapped the cock-frantic girl's face with a stinging blow to one cheek. When the over-enthusiastic female sex fiend finally let go of my inflamed rigid rod, I threw her back on the bed and jumped astride her. I curtly said, "Damnit lady, if you want an orgasm, I'll give it to you 'man style!"

I didn't believe my masculine body had a single drop of testicle fluid left in it, but as soon as my suck-stimulated erection entered Debbie's sweltering hot pussy oven, I started cumming. Whatever seminal cream my body had left was now orgasmically deposited inside my sweet love's vaginal vault.

Debbie's tight pussy welcomed its pulsating penile partner to come in and make itself at home. Slippery feminine cum began bathing the penetrating cockshaft as soon as it entered. Female orgasms once more made her young woman's body glory in the elation and thrill of lust and love.

This being our third sexual coupling since early afternoon, our mutual orgasms weren't as strong or long-lasting as previous ones. Nevertheless, we joyfully celebrated our newfound bond of awakened love. There atop cum-soaked sheets we two exhausted lovers fell asleep in each others arms.

(Part Four) Popcorn Delight

A blast of window-rattling wind awakened us. A quick look at the clock told me it was late. It was too damn late for a 'barely legal' teen to be out cavorting with the horny older bachelor who lived down the street!

"Oh shit, Debbie!" I worriedly said. "Good god girl, we'd better get your sweet ass home before your mother comes looking for me!"

As I reached for my pants, the telephone beside the bed started ringing. Apprehensively, I reached out, punched the speakerphone button, and answered, "Hello."

"Jason, have you been watching the weather?" and unfamiliar voice said. "Over a foot of snow has fallen since my daughter headed over to your house with her cookies and hot chocolate! The wind is howling and the temperature is well below freezing."

Oh sweet lord, it was Debbie's mother calling! How in the hell did she know where to call! As if reading my mind, the woman on the phone said, "Jason, I caught Debbie in her virgin blood and cum-soaked Scout Leader uniform earlier today. She confessed her 'sins' to me."

I felt a pang of shivering fear in spite of the fact that Debbie was 'of legal age'. Subconsciously, I heard police sirens coming to carry my jailbait-screwing ass off to be incarcerated. My asshole contracted with the thoughts of 'big bubba' making me his prison cell slave.

"Listen here, Jason," the phone voice said. "I don't want you to let my girl come out in this dangerous storm. Just keep her there with you tonight and try to get her home sometime tomorrow."

My confused mind was attempting to adjust to the words spoken by the mother of my young lover. Yet, before I had time to think, she spoke again, "You're a nice man, Jason, so I'm not going to put up much of a fuss about you fucking my daughter. I suppose she's 'big enough' so she's 'old enough' for sex with a man. But Mister, you'd better know one thing about these sleepover get-togethers. If you 'do the crime' of getting her pregnant then you'd better be prepared to 'do the time' as a husband and father!"

Abruptly, the speakerphone went silent. Shaking my head with stunned amazement, I looked at the smiling face of my young woman lover. "Jason, don't you think my mom has some mixed-up liberal and conservative ideas about sex?" she asked. "I surely don't mind though, do you? Hey, have you got some popcorn we can pop in the fireplace? I'd like a snack before we settle down to sleep. It's only ten o'clock."

"Oh, and one more thing," she added. "If you're planning on sticking that cock of yours into my pussy again tonight, as I hope you are, then you'd better plan on carrying me home tomorrow. As I told you, I'm already so sore I can hardly walk. I'm going to find that popcorn in the kitchen."

Debbie climbed over me to head for the kitchen. Teasingly, she allowed her pubic hairs to brush against mine. At the sight of her sweet nude ass, my sleeping cock awakened and began swelling to an excited erection. The sleep we'd had was just enough rest for my manhood to build up its pussy-penetrating horniness. Without putting on my clothes, I chased after the naked cockteaser.

Debbie rummaged around and found the popcorn and a tubful of butter. But, her plans for popping were delayed when I lifted her petite young body and laid it on the kitchen table. After dipping my cockshaft deep into the greasy tub of buttery lubrication, I plunged the grease-slippery erection into my woman's cock-sore pussy.

The slick, buttery lubricant worked magnificently well. I heard no complaints of painful soreness as I plunged my manhood into Debbie's cock-stretched maidenhood. She didn't even cry as my hands played with the swollen mounds of her suck-sore nipples and tits.

An old tick-ticking mantle clock's ticks kept pace with the rhythm of a cock and a pussy enthusiastically conjoining as one in the time-stopping joy of orgasmic pleasure. Despite the slippery assistance of the thick, buttery lubricant, frictional fires were ignited and burned passionately.

This turned out to be just a speedy kitchen 'quickie' with lots of hurried, delightful thrills. Debbie and I knew we had all night for another long, slow session of 'lovemaking'.

My lover and I eventually had our popped-corn snack. We basked in the glow of firelight and felt no shame in our shared nudity. Later, we fell asleep well-fed with cookies, hot chocolate, and popcorn. The fierce snowstorm awakened us about halfway into the night. A feeling of 'honeymoon' lust was again aroused in both of us. As the storm raged outside, we made impassioned love.

With a two foot snowfall covering the ground, I carried my Scout Leader lover home about noon the next day. I suppose she had good reason for her pussy to be plenty sore, but I heard not one feminine complaint. I knew there might be a strong possibility I had implanted an impregnation seed into my 'barely legal' lover's womb.

Oh well, I suppose I could 'do the time' as a husband and father because I sure was enjoying 'doing the crime' of loving and lusting!

Besides, if I recall correctly, a young Scout Leader had recently told me that the Girl Scout's recruitment objective this year was to get people to 'commit to a girl'. With Debbie as the 'girl', I think I'd finally have no problems with 'commitment'.

MrJack
MrJack
720 Followers