Little Denny

Story Info
A party piece goes that little bit further.
3.2k words
4.1
34.1k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wrist
wrist
1 Followers

Let me introduce myself. I am a 38 year old white male, married to a very attractive woman 10 years my junior and we have three children together. I have a full head of dark hair, I'm about five foot ten, considered handsome and run and weight train regular. Over the past three years I have followed natural penis enlargement. For those curious about it get over to 'thundersplace' and it will answer all your questions.

I have gained just over two inches in length and width around. Starting at around 6 inches long and four inches around, I now measure just over eight and a half inches in length and just over 6 inches when measured around. I am quite hairy and I shave my cock and balls so the stark contrast between by dark hair and cock makes it look quite menacing when erect.

The beauty of natural penis enlargement is not only the growth but sexual stamina increases immensely, the almost 'at will' erection, harder erections, flaccid length increase, veins that look as though they are about to pop out all over and the ability to hold off orgasm. I stumbled across 'thundersplace' by accident whilst browsing the net and after an initial few months of giving it a go and experimenting with it, I then decided that I would stick to it religiously.

The main problem is like with any form of exercise, the results aren't always instant and if you can get past the initial three or four months you are well on your way to gains.

My wife obviously loves 'her new man' as she describes me and don't hesitate at parties to start her 'go on and show them' routine, which has brought out an exhibitionist streak in me I didn't know existed. She has likened my tackle to one of those Doc Johnson Realistic Cock's you can buy, that has a large rubber cock and pair of balls with a sucker on the bottom that a woman can stick to a chair and ride as often she likes.

We are regularly invited round to a neighbour's house a few doors away for a piss up and as the night progresses and people get jolly the subject of sex is always brought up and the inevitable usually happens.

The one thing that does piss me off is that the most attractive girl there, our neighbour's niece Sarah, refuses point blank in anyway to get to grips with my cock. Sarah is a dead ringer for a young Britt Eckland, natural neck length blond hair in that feathery bob style that's all the rage at the moment, big shiny blue eyes framed by big eyelashes, big pouting lips and a killer body.

Her boyfriend, who flashes his money around, is always at the parties and supplies most of the beer, food and drink so I guess that's why she won't party with me. I remember the very first time my wife ordered me to drop my trousers – the place almost fell silent and Sarah just looked at my cock in absolute horror, Sarah stood there almost open mouthed whilst my wife wanked me to a huge erection. What progressed over the following months though was Sarah would always invite a couple of different friends round to a 'viewing' and my cock would regularly be paraded as the night wore on.

The one night I was introduced to a couple of her friends, Carla and Denny. I had seen Carla previously at one of the parties but hadn't been introduced. Carla looked a bit like a 'wanna be' Playboy centrefold, all dyed blond hair and fake tan, over large breasts, perfect make-up and rather revealing attire over a superb figure. Denny was a little slip of a girl, she must have been about five foot, less than eight stone, no make-up apart from eyeliner, long natural strawberry blond hair and looked a lot younger than her eighteen years of age.

As the night wore on we got onto the usual cock measuring competition which by now was becoming quite a bore to myself but always raised howls of laughter from the new women and men present. At this point my wife and Anita, the neighbour's wife announced they had run out of coke and Bacardi and were going to pop out for some.

This night was going to turn out differently. Denny first asked Sarah and then myself if she could hold and touch my cock, Sarah said 'yes its fine' as though she was in control of the situation, it then clicked with me that the reason these parties were being held on a more regular basis was so that Sarah and her friends could get a good look at me, maybe I was imagining it but almost fortnightly these parties took place and Sarah would invite her friends round, some different, some the same, but Sarah would always just look at my cock and hardly take her eyes off it.

The room was now quite noisy with constant chatter and loud music and by now no-one taking much notice of me stood there with my briefs down apart from Sarah and her friends. Sarah nudged little Denny who approached me almost shaking in anticipation. Denny then reached out and gently held the shaft of my cock and slowly and expertly started to wank my shaft.

As my erection loomed she still kept the same slow pace and pulled from head to balls. By now my cock was nearly at full mast and Denny then pulled the foreskin from my head. I hadn't felt this aroused in a long time and only Sarah and her friends were taking any notice apart from the odd casual glance from the other partygoers.

Denny continued like this for a couple of minutes and also started caressing my ball sack with her other hand. My erection looked immense with little Denny's hand stroking it and if it wasn't for three years of edging (holding off orgasm) I would have definitely been delivering a rather large amount of semen all over Denny's little hand and dress.

What happened then though an even bigger surprise, Denny stopped stroking and looked over to Sarah and with that Sarah gave a slight nod and Denny dropped to her knees and after a long lingering look at my shaft and balls, she pulled the foreskin all the way back to reveal the bulbous head, she then swirled her tongue right round the head numerous times, lifted the shaft and then licked from by balls all the way back up to the head.

I looked over at Sarah who was just staring at Denny, down on her knees licking and stroking at my cock, Sarah's eyes were on fire at the pure show of unadulterated sex on view and this added to the overall thrill of the moment.

As I looked back down to Denny, I could see her little pert breasts with large puffy nipples on display down the front of her white summer dress, she continued to lick all the way round the crown of my cock with all swirling motion, then up and down the entire length and then gently flicked her tongue repeatedly over that little bit which is oh-so sensitive right at the underside top of the length where the head joins the shaft. Little Denny then surprised me and Sarah and the other onlookers as she placed my knob right in her mouth and then readjusted to a more squatting position and moved her one hand down between her thighs and started stroking her pussy.

More people had now begun to view the ongoing public sex act and we could all now smell that beautiful aroma of a wet pussy in heat. Denny continued in this position for a good five minutes or so, and between me looking down at Denny and glancing at Sarah's lustful eyes that had not strayed from Denny's mouth literally eating at my cock, the room now had an air of sexual tension that was increasingly building in the people throughout the room.

Denny then removed her wet fingers from her sodden cunt and stood up, still holding my cock with her other hand and again glanced over at Sarah who again nodded and with that 'command' Denny wiped her juices all over the crown of my cock and just reached up and took the shoulder straps of her dress in her hands and dropped it to the floor.

There stood in front of everyone was Denny, as naked as the day she was born, small but perfectly formed. Long strawberry blond hair cascaded down her back, small pert breasts with those large puffy type nipples you see on a pubescent teen, a little tight ass and a pussy framed with a little bit off wispy thatch just on top of a pussy with a lovely mound, the type of mound on a pussy that when a girl lies down and spreads her thighs so you can eat her, its really prominent.

She then bent down at the waist, without asking me or Sarah, and lifted my one leg and removed my trousers and underwear, she must have gave everyone behind her a fantastic view of her tight little arsehole as she remained in that position for a lot more seconds that she needed too. She then asked if she could remove my shirt, but before I could even answer she was already undoing each button as best she could, as I noticed that her hands were actually shaking whilst undoing each button. When finished she almost tore the shirt from my back. Again she looked to Sarah who didn't acknowledge Denny in anyway on this occasion.

Denny then forcefully pushed me down onto the floor, opened my legs as she kneeled down between my knees and started to kiss and nibble at my balls and then again started to lick all the way up my shaft until she reached my knob and sucked it into that beautiful little face of hers.

The men in the room had gathered to the rear of Denny and must have been presented with a fantastic view as Denny was bent over with her legs spread wide and her little ass high in the air, her rosebud arsehole and wispy covered pussy was on full lewd display. What amazed me the most was when I was introduced to this girl earlier on she looked so shy and now here she was performing a public sex act as though there was no-one in the room except for me and her.

Again she looked up at Sarah and then Denny, who kept a firm grip on my cock then sat up, readjusted her position and squatted directly over my knob facing the men in the room. She then smiled a knowing smile firstly at Sarah, then me and finally flashed a smile to the guys in front of her. She then rubbed my knob rather roughly back and forth from her clit to her arsehole numerous times, the juice was almost running out of her pussy.

She then slicked the entire length of the shaft with her pussy lips and started almost riding my shaft, I gripped her arse cheeks and quite vulgarly pulled open her cheeks to get a really detailed view of the little rosebud on display. My cock looked obscenely large between Denny's little legs as she rode the length of my shaft and I pulled her arse towards my face to get a good look at that little cunt of hers.

Her labia had those really small thin lips and it was a fantastic looking slit, I stretched her arse cheeks and her arsehole and pussy were now fully open on display to myself and everyone else, I noticed her little urethra hole was very prominent, I flicked my tongue all over it and then licked from her clit all the way up to her arsehole, with that she just bent over more and held my cock next to her cheek and started moaning her arousal.

I concentrated more on her arsehole as she was forcing her arse into my face as my tongue lashed at it. As it became wetter I was able to tongue fuck her arse and Denny was pushing back with a fucking motion in her appreciation.

After a couple of minutes of this and my jaw starting now to lock, Denny mumbled something about wanting it inside her now and pulled herself upwards. She looked towards Sarah and then roughly grabbed my cock and rubbed it again all over her lips, arsehole and clit. She spat on her other hand and rubbed it all over my knob, then pulled the foreskin all the way over the head and placed it at the opening of her pussy.

She then slowly lowered herself down onto the head. I literally felt her pussy walls expanding to the feeling of the head being forced into her tight little opening. She slid maybe three inches inside her and pulled herself back up, forced herself back down the length and took at least a couple more inches. She repeated this about half a dozen times and was able to take nearly all the length.

She then picked up speed and was little riding my cock without any care in the world apart from her own sexual pleasure. I looked to Sarah who nudged her mate Carla and they both gave a knowing smile at me as though to say 'we got you this time you bastard'. Little Denny would lift her arse slowly nearly all the way off my cock and then sit down quite hard on it and a few times she bottomed out and groaned out loud.

Then she got off, bent over on all fours and reached back and spread her cheeks and without saying a word summoned me to fuck her from behind. I kneeled up and rubbed my cockhead all over her pussy lips and arsehole. I then gently eased into her tight little opening, I start to fuck her quite slowly but after a dozen strokes she was backing onto my cock quite hard and roughly as though to say this is how I want it.

I grabbed her arse cheeks and starting slamming into her at an athletic pace, I was having to hold off my own orgasm as she then mumbled something I couldn't hear. With that she looked back, feigning a look of total disgust at me and stated quite abruptly 'My arse, I said I need it in my arse!'

My wife used to love anal sex but almost point blank refuses it now apart from the odd occasion when she is really aroused or I get to nail her when she's pissed. Now here was this tiny girl demanding I sodomize her. I withdrew my cock from her pussy and pulled the foreskin all the way over the head. Denny again reached back and spread her arse cheeks as wide as she could to accommodate me.

I placed my head at her anal opening and pushed, almost unbelievably my cock went straight in without any sound of pain from Denny. 'Oh fuck yeah, that's it, that's what I've waited for...now just fuck me as hard as you can and don't fucking stop until I cum!'. I pounded little Denny as hard as I could.

She was shouting all sorts of obscenities at me. I pulled back to the head and thrust back in again right up to the hilt. I just couldn't believe what I was doing, I looked down to see my cock buried in this little girls arse and pulled it back and slammed it in as hard as I could, I was gripping so hard on her arse and hips you could see the blood rising to the top of her skin in anger apart from my white finger grip.

She then looked back at me and looked down at my cock bludgeoning her arsehole then leaned forward again, she reached back and placed her hand to her cunt and really starting rubbing her mound for all she was worth. I was banging her as hard as I could and she was rubbing her mound in rhythm, she then started panting harder and mumbling to herself and then finally as she was orgasming, I felt her legs give way from under her.

She slowed the pace of the rubbing and said 'you need to cum now, I can't do this for much longer'. I kept up the pace and felt myself ready to blow and I did something I haven't done in years. At the point of my orgasm I pulled out of Denny and aimed the head of my cock at Denny's arsehole which was still gaping wide open on display to me and the other onlookers. I felt my balls contract and I shot a torrent of warm sperm all over Denny's gaping arsehole, then I continued to shoot all over her back and her arse cheeks.

I felt my own legs give way as my own orgasm hit me with waves of sheer pleasure. I feverish wanked my cock all over little Denny and she just remained in the bent over position with her head resting on her forearms until my orgasm had subsided.

I eventually stood up and had to help Denny off the floor and almost had to hold her up so she could regain some composure. I then looked into her eyes to see tears almost welling and from her expression I could understand why - it was probably the best orgasm both of us had ever had. She never said a word and just picked up her dress, wiped herself down and placed it over her head and it was back on in one fluid motion.

As I picked up my clothes and used my underwear to clean myself up Denny went back over to Sarah and Carla and they were chatting between themselves and kept looking over in my direction occasionally, then Sarah would just look over to me and give a sly smile. When dressed I had a few of the guys come over and pat me on the back and ask questions. My wife and Anita then arrived home with the drinks they had gone for.

For the first time since we've been together I had fucked another woman, I didn't really feel guilty because I hadn't entirely been unfaithful. I never let on to my wife or any of the other people present mentioned to her what had happened. Sarah, Denny and Carla kept looking over in our direction for the remainder of the night but my wife was too pissed to notice the fact.

Just prior to leaving one of the guests had found a hidden stash of Coke and Bacardi behind the curtains in the living room. At this Sarah looked over at me and flashed a full set of gritted perfect white teeth through a false smile. At that moment I decided that the bitch would be put 'to the cock', and I set out a mind plan at how I would eventually deflower 'Our Sarah'...

wrist
wrist
1 Followers