Little Ditty about Jack and Diane

Story Info
Wife goes from plain jane to sexy woman.
4.2k words
3.76
35.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tlp1956
tlp1956
2 Followers

The simple sexy things have always turned me on. A quick glance up a short skirt, peeks down a woman's low cut blouse or especially the dark outline of a braless woman's aureole has always sent a shiver down my spine. So, for my wife to do these sexy acts certainly gets me excited. The problem is that she very seldom does one of these acts. When she does, it is with lots of pleading from me.

I remember every time, intentional or unintentional, that she has done something sexy. Like the time we were at a department store and she had a low cut shirt on. As she wrote the check, the male clerk got a very good look down her shirt. He saw her creamy globes nestled inside her bra. He certainly got an eyeful. My wife didn't realize what was going on until I told her later. I told her how excited I got, but she just said how embarrassed she was.

Another time we were at a hotel, out in the swimming pool and our daughter accidentally pulled my wife bathing suit top down. Her breasts were bared for all to see and several men got a good look. When my wife realize what had happened she quickly pulled up her top and left the pool. But, it excited me to no end.

I really like it when she does not wear a bra. Her nipples showing through a thin shirt or just the swaying movement of her breasts really turns me on. The thought of other men getting a glimpse of her breasts delights me.

I get really horny when she has to go to the doctor. I know that there is a good chance that the doctor will get to see some part of her naked body. I remember getting excited when she returned from the doctor's office. I would fantasize about the doctor touching her breast or feeling her pussy; of course she always said that it was embarrassing and that it didn't excite her.

I always like her body and knew that other men did too. Of course, like a typical female, she would say things like no one wants to see me, one would be interested in me, or that I am too old (now 45) for anyone to look at her.

It has always excited me when my wife flirts or touches another man. It has not happened much in our time together, but the few times it has happened I was ecstatic. I remember when we were going together, we were at her house and she kissed her cousin, nothing sexual but still a good kiss and I instantly became hard. She was sitting on my lap at the time she had to know that it excited me. To see her rub body against another man as they dance or to see lips touch another man's has always been thrilling to me. I believe she knows this because our lovemaking, after these instances, is much more fervent.

I have dreamed about her kissing, touching, flirting and even having sex with another man. I work third shift and I come home hoping that I might catch her in bed with someone else. I imagine that I would peek in the door and see some guy down between her legs licking her pussy. She would call him up to her and suck his dick, then she would guide him between her legs and he would fuck her, leaving a load of sperm in her cunt. I would hide and when the man leaves I would go in and eat her. Sucking her juices and the man's come that still was buried in her pussy.

When I try to bring this subject (always during lovemaking) she seems to get excited but after lovemaking, always goes back to the "no one would want me" line. I tell her that this is not the case. She is nice looking, not model beautiful, but still pretty. Her body is very good, nice round breasts, large nipples and aureoles, small waist and shapely ass, though she complains that her legs are too big. She is the type person that is nice looking but does little to enhance her looks. I have always felt that if she would present a sexier, more confident image that she could turn from just pretty to a knockout. But, she likes to down play her looks and her sexuality, again saying "no one wants to look at me". Still I always hoped that she would change and become more outgoing and more sexual.

One Friday evening we were getting ready to go to Nashville (for the big flea market at the fairgrounds). I asked her to leave off her bra. I love the way her breasts look braless and also felt that this would be a good opportunity to show a little to other men. We were staying the weekend and I thought that maybe she would indulge me since we were going to be out of town.

"No one wants to look at me." she said.

"Come on do it for me." I pleaded.

"No!" she stated "and if you don't quit I won't even go.

So the trip seemed to start off on a sour note. I was mad because she put on one of her old granny bras. She was mad because I tried to make her do something that she didn't want to do. I always felt that one day she would come to her senses and see that she could be sexy and even beautiful if she just gave it a chance. Today did not seem like the day.

As the sun began to set and the orange glow of the sky settled in, we drove in silence to the ferry that crossed the Ohio River (about forty miles away). I guess I wasn't really mad but more just disappointed. We sat in silence as we waited and then loaded the car on to the ferry and started across the river. The ferry was full and still in a disappointed mood, I sat staring out up the river. The crossing takes about ten minutes and I started to daydream when I heard my wife say "Would you like a ride?"

I didn't know whom she was talking to until a saw a lone figure standing by the railing looking out over the river. The young man looked to be about 18 years old. He was tall, thin, and black. There was a backpack at the feet of the young man, so it was easy to see that he was traveling by foot. He was wearing a white tank top and blue shorts, not the baggy drawers that young men wear today but nylon running shorts. The shorts were highs cut with overlapping silts on the side to allow ease of movement. His head was clean-shaven and he had a small well-groomed moustache. In fact, he was actually very slight looking.

"Yes, if you don't mind" his English was not the ebonic laden speech of today's youth but rather an educated sounding verse.

I came to life and told him to hop on in. He piled into the back seat. As he got in the vehicle I took closer notice of what he looked like. I saw that his skin was the color of milk chocolate. His lips were full but not thick and his features somewhat delicate. And while I am not an expert on men's looks I quickly saw that this young man was extremely handsome. I began to wonder what was going on. It was not like my wife to offer a perfect stranger a ride.

"Where are you heading? I asked

"Not anywhere in particular, just traveling." he replied.

"Well, we are headed for Nashville, so if you want off between here and there just let me know."

"Nashville sounds fine to me"

"I'm Jack and this is my wife Diane," I said pointing toward my wife.

"I'm William, thanks for the ride. Not many people seem to want to give a black man a ride in Southern Illinois." he stated

We unloaded off the ferry and headed toward Marion, Kentucky. My mind wondering all the time, why did she ask him to ride with us? I never suspected anything out of the ordinary. After all this is the woman that wears granny panties and says "no one wants to look at me."

My wife turned sideways in her seat and started small talk with William. As they talked I looked closely at her and soon found that he was exciting her. I could see her nipples starting to harden (even through the heavy cotton bra). She became chattier and seemed to laugh at even the least funny of remarks. As she spoke with him she would lean over and pat his arm that was hanging on the side of the bucket seats. My goodness, I thought, she is getting turned on.

I always stop to get gas when I get over in Kentucky simply because it 10-15 cents cheaper per gallon there than in Illinois. So when we got to Marion, I pulled into a Quik-Mart for a fill-up. William headed into the store as Diane headed toward the side where the restrooms were located. I began the fill-up. I glanced up as Diane came sauntering back from the restroom and got a huge surprise. While in the restroom, she had put on make-up and taken off her bra. Her aureoles were visible through her white shirt. The silver dollar sized spots could be clearly seen. She had undone two buttons so the shirt was open halfway down her chest. Her nipples were sticking out like pencil erasers. Wow, did she look good.

"What's the deal?" I said.

"Just felt like being sexy." she said as she licked her lips.

"Well, you certainly achieved that."

"Are you happy now?" she quizzed.

Before I could reply I saw that William was coming toward the car from the store. He literally stopped in mid-stride when he saw Diane. I finished the fill-up and went in to pay. I noticed the cashier and two other men staring out the window at her. As I looked out the window I saw Diane sitting in the car turned toward William in the back. From here I could see the animated motion of laughter and she was freely touching his arm. I hurried back so as not to miss anything.

We started toward Nashville. I turned to look at Diane and noticed that from my vantage point, with her shirt almost unbuttoned, I could see her right breast and her nipple. I instantly became rock hard. William was getting a good look but could not see all that I could.

Diane wasted no time in flirting with William.

"Do you like my new look?" she said to me.

"I love it." I replied

"How about you William, do like my new look?" she said as she turned even more to face him.

His eyes looked directly at her chest and relied "It definitely is a good look for you."

His left knee was in between the seats and she rubbed it and said "I'm glad you like it"

I glanced back at him and saw a bulge forming in his running shorts. Something I am sure that Diane didn't miss. The flirting and touching went on for several miles as the darkness began to settle in. I glanced back one more time and saw that William now had a huge bulge; he obviously was enjoying the view.

Diane suddenly became very quiet and settled back down in her seat, so I picked up the conversation with William. As we were talking I could see Diane unbuttoning her shirt all the way. She took the tails and tied them into a small knot. From my vantage point her whole right breast was visible and when she rejoined the conversation, again turning toward William, I saw that he could see both of her breasts.

She would occasionally glance down to his bulge and grin. She was having a huge effect on him. This was not the woman I knew and she was enjoying the effect she had on this young man. I was also enjoying the action.

Subtleties soon when out the window as she said "William, am I making you uncomfortable?"

He looked at me and nervously said, "No, I like this very much"

"I am enjoying this a lot, too." I piped in. This seemed to help put William at ease.

"Let's see if we can make you more comfortable." She said as her hand glided from where it was placed on his knee, up his thigh to disappear under his running shorts. He gave a slight gasp as she gripped his hard cock. This was exciting, we were now traveling on Interstate 24 with cars and trucks whizzing around us, and my wife feeling the hard cock of a young handsome black man. The darkness was full now so the other vehicles couldn't really see anything, but by the glow of the instrument panel I was getting a great view.

"Pull over." Diane said "William, you must promise me that you will do what I say".

"I'll agree to that' he replied.

When I pulled over, she got out and entered the back seat next to him. She no more got seated, when she grasped his face and kissed him. I could see her pink lips and his lightly brown lips lustily pressed together. Her tongue slowly pushed out to caress his lips and he opened his lips to allow her access. I could see their tongues entwined and touching. I was immensely turned on.

"Drive." She said.

I took off down the road, putting the cruise control on 60 mph. At least, that way I could maintain a steady pace. I adjusted the mirror so that I could see what they were doing and was greeted with Diane's hand sliding down his nylon shorts and taking out William's hard black cock. His cock was about seven inches long, but was extremely thick. Diane's hand could not fit all the way around it. The skin tone was milk chocolate brown, but the head was a brownish-purple color. It was so exciting seeing her white hand wrapped around his black cock.

I heard her moan as she continued to kiss him. Her hand slowly stroked his cock. At the head of his cock a small drop of precum gathered. Diane took her thumb and slowly spread the precum over the head and down the shaft. He gasped as her fingers roamed over his brown cock. Her pale hand looked so hot slowly caressing his brown shaft.

His hands moved up to her shirt and untied the tails, then caressed her breasts. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds, as he lightly pinched them.

"Oh, that feels good." she groaned, "bite them".

I reached down to my loosened my pants. I took out my cock and began to stroke my rock hard dick.

"Jack, "she whimpered, "Look at this."

I looked in the mirror and saw his head buried in her breasts. His lips wrapped around her left nipple. His pink tongue and white teeth were nibbling at her large reddish aureoles. His hand rubbed her crotch outside her shorts. Her eyes looked directly at me though the mirror seemingly to say, "Wow, this is great".

I found an exit and quickly pulled off. Just down the road was a country road that I pulled into and parked the car. I turned quickly around in the seat to watch the action. The sight in the gleam of the cars instrument lights was stunning. The contrast of white skin and black was magnificent.

I saw William's hand unzip Diane's shorts and pull them down past her knees. His hand seemed to glide down the top of her panties. She shuddered as his long middle finger came in contact with her clit. Her hips slowly bucked up to meet his long thin finger. His black hand, her white skin and her pink panties all looked so erotic. I was mesmerized.

Her hand began to stroke his fat cock much faster. His lips on her nipple began to suck much harder. His finger began to work in rhythm with her hand. She pulled him off her nipple and gave him an aggressive open mouth kiss. Their tongues almost seeming to fight to get in the others mouth, their lips open and searching for the others tongue. Their movements began to become more frantic, their bodies arching for a release.

"Ohh! I'm cumming" she mouthed as her hips jerked violently in time with his finger. Her body seemed to leap at his finger to get a harder climax.

Her hand began to stroke his cock at a frantic pace. His body thrusted up to meet the down strokes of her hand. She must have been able to feel his cum swell in his cock because she told me "Watch".

I focused on his thick black dick and saw the hot white jism shoot several squirts up in a high arc and landed on her chest. As his cum subsided several dollops of it dribble onto her hand. She got a gleam in her eye and slowly brought the hand to her lips. She slowly licked the remainder of his cum from her hand, turned and gave William an open mouth kiss. Her fingers ventured down to her chest to gather more cum and again brought it to their lips. His tongue seemed to not be able to get enough as he lapped his own cum from her mouth.

By this time I was on my knees between the seats stroking my cock at a rapid pace. My cum blasted from my dick and landed on her bare breasts and his hand that was still stroking her tits. He brought his hand up to her mouth where she licked my cum from it.

"Have you ever sucked a cock, William" she asked.

"I have messed around with some friends as a kid. We did lick each other a little bit" he replied.

"Then, lick my husband's hot come from my tits" she commanded.

He leaned over and licked the rest of my hot cum that had landed on her left nipple.

Still on my knees, Diane leaned to me and kissed me like she kissed him. I could taste her mouth, his mouth and my cum. No doubts there were remnants of his jism still in her mouth. I lapped at her like a thirsty dog at a watering dish.

"Willam, take his cock in your mouth and clean my husband up" Diane ordered.

With no hesitation, I felt a hand grasp my softening cock and then felt his lips lick the cum that was dripping from my rod. I looked down and the sight of his thick purplish lips wrapped around my white cock was exciting. He looked like he like sucking my prick I saw him suck up some of the cum from around my dick and savor the taste. His lips caressed my cock and his hand played with my balls. He didn't want to let go of my cock.

Diane began to moan about how much she liked to men suck each other off. How it thrill her to see his black lips wrapped around my white dick.

"Are all black boys good at sucking dick?" she asked him.

"We all love to suck cock, but don't tell anyone" he moaned as he licked slowly beneath my cock head.

"You would do whatever I tell you to get this white pussy wouldn't you?"

"Oh, yea" he replied.

I reached down to feel his thick cock and found Diane's hand already there. I grasped her hand in mine and we both started to jack him off. His cock began to harden and grew in our hands. I was awed by the size of it and continued to manipulate his big dick.

"It is your turn dear. It would really turn me on to see you suck his big black cock" she said.

"What the heck." I thought

I lowered my head and my lips down and licked his big purplish cock head. They started to kiss as I slowly licked his cock.

As I looked up I saw Diane looking at me and got extremely excited. She was watching me suck another man's cock. I began to put on a show for her licking the shaft and twirling my tongue around the head. His dick began to stiffen in my mouth and I felt it grow and knew they were both enjoying the show. Diane began to coach me saying things like "Lick the head" or "Suck his big black cock." I began to really enjoy what I was doing.

They returned to kissing each other. I could once again see his fingers starting to slide in and out of her cunt. I started to feel his dick tense up and knew he was close to cumming, so I began to pull my head back when I felt a hand at the back of my head hold me in place. It wasn't him but rather Diane who was holding my head still.

"I want to see you eat his cum." She moaned.

He heard this and let loose with another load of cum. It splashed against the roof of my mouth and spilled out my lips. I looked at Diane and her eyes were glazed over. His fingers had brought another orgasm from her. While she was still in the throes of the orgasm I rose up and kissed her with some cum still on my lips and in my mouth. I felt another tongue probing and we allowed his tongue to join us in a three-way kiss. Swapping cum and saliva and lapping each other's mouths like dogs felt so good.

I regained my senses, zipped up and drove back out to the Interstate. They stayed in the back seat half dressed stroking, touching, and kissing each other. He rubbed her pussy and breasts gently as she caressed his dick and stroked his chest. Occasionally I would see one of the dip their heads down to each other lap for a few seconds. I knew that he was getting a taste of Diane's pussy and she was sucking his thick dick. The next hour was one of silence, rest and relaxation.

The outskirts of Nashville were quickly coming up. I saw her head dip to his lap and begin to suck harder on his dick. Diane does not especially like to give blowjobs until she is really excited. So, I knew that she was really getting into this. I looked at William, his head was thrown back and his eyes were closed. Lights from the passing exits now began to light up the car more and passing drivers began to get peeks of what was going on in our backseat.

tlp1956
tlp1956
2 Followers
12