Little Ditty about Jack and Diane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands began to slowly rub her head. His hips began to slowly thrust; I could that she was running her tongue around the head of his cock. Her right hand was rubbing his swollen balls, occasionally dropping down to tickle his ass. Then her mouth would open wide and swallow his cock down to the root. After she had done this several times his hand began to rub faster and his hips began to thrust more quickly. I could see that he was getting close to cumming. "Suck it, faster," he moaned. She obliged.

"Oh man, I 'm going to cum." He said as his hips thrust toward her mouth.

Diane tried to pull her head up but his hands kept it down on his dick. When he came she could not pull off and took his cum into her mouth. When she rose I could see her big breasts shining in the lights, her pussy was wet and gleaming and her mouth was dripping come from the side. She reached up with her finger and got some jism on it and brought it to my mouth letting me taste it. Her eyes gleamed as she asked "Happy?"

Before I could answer she said, "Stop the car, it time for our guest to leave"

"Couldn't I possible stay in the hotel with you," he replied

"No, Jack and I have other plans."

I pulled the car over; just a small distance outside of Nashville and William pulled up his shorts, grabbed his backpack and exited the car.

"Thanks for the ride "he said, "It was the best ride I have ever had"

I pulled back onto the highway and asked Diane if she still thought other men did not find her sexy.

Her reply was simply "I don't know yet".

She rode all the way through Nashville, out to the hotel with her blouse undone and her shorts still around her knees. With the lights from the city, many passing vehicles could see into our car. Her breast and gleaming pussy was quite visible. Needless, to say we could hardly wait until we got to the hotel.

12