Little Fling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The five year old conversation was refreshed in my mind. I remembered it. And I remembered that I couldn't believe that a guy would let his wife have a fling.

"Yeah, and I remember that I was surprised that a guy would let his wife do that", I replied.

Christie came back and said, "Don't you remember Bob?"

"When we started going at it again, you said I could when I asked you if I could have a fling before I had my baby too. Now that we are going to start trying for a baby soon, I want to have a little fling that you said I could have."

"Christie, I thought that was just our booze and horniness talking. Can you really hold me to something we said in a hot moment years ago? "

Christie continued on "Rob, I had my fling while you were away and it meant nothing. I told you it meant nothing. This will mean nothing too. I just want to do this before my body changes after childbirth too. Lisa and her husband have a strong marriage and it didn't affect it one bit."

I took a deep breath.

"Christie. What are you saying here? Will this be a one night stand? Will it be a month or two, and that's it? Or will it become a long term thing where I would have to look the other way for an extended period of time? Is this someone you know already? Will I be embarrassed if I ever have to meet or socialize with him? Have you already begun your "little fling" as you so casually put it? I can tell you that a long term thing of more than a few months is not going to fly with me. And I'm not sure I want to face someone who has been where I usually am in a social situation."

"Bob. I love you and I want to be honest with you. No I have not begun a fling. I'm not sure if a fling will even happen. I promise it won't be a long term thing, but I'm honest to say if it does happen, it is not likely to be a one night stand either. Most importantly, I'll keep it as separate as I can to avoid any embarrassing situations. You have my word on that my love." As Christie said that she kissed me very lovingly and said she again that she loved me.

"Can I sleep on it, and talk about it tomorrow?" I asked.

Christie replied, "Sure and I really love you husband."

Christie was off this weekend, and after making love in the morning, we ran around doing errands during the day. We had a very nice dinner at an Italian restaurant in town and ended up back at our house later that evening.

As we lay in bed, I took a deep breath and began, "Christie, I love you more than life. Part of that love is an implicit trust. A trust not in being true, but a trust in doing the right thing that won't harm the great life we have together. If having a brief fling, regardless of whether it was promised in the heat of the moment before we were married, is what you want, then have your "little fling". In thinking this through however, let me tell you this. I meant what I said about the length of time. A couple of months at the most. Don't even think about asking for another month or two a couple of months into this. That will be a problem between us. I also want to avoid potential embarrassing encounters. That means it is your responsibility to make sure I do not come in contact with whomever you decide to have your little fling with. If it means you have to pass up on a dinner or a party, then that's what has to happen. I also don't want you to have little chit chat secret sharing sessions with your friends to discuss your "little fling." News has a way of leaking out, and I don't want to be embarrassed about this either. The fling is for you, not for your friends to gossip about. Lastly, I don't want details, and during the time you are having the fling, we will not be making love."

Christie sat up and looked sharply at me saying "what do you mean we aren't going to make love? What are you saying? I want to love you and show it doesn't affect what we have."

I replied, "Sorry Christie, but I don't want to face a situation where I even have the slightest feeling that I'm going to be the second one in you that day. Or that you get the urge to discuss what's going on when you are moody before your period. Or to tease me even a little bit about it while making love when you are in your horny week. Sorry, but, even though it's "just sex", I can't make love to you during this "little fling". Since I'm going to be traveling quite a bit beginning later next month, that might be the best time for you to start. And let me know when it has begun, and when it has ended".

Christie was hurt, and didn't say anything more that evening. She rolled over and turned her back to me and we eventually fell asleep.

Six weeks later, Christie and I were having dinner at home on a Sunday night. Christie put down her fork and looked up at me. Taking a deep breath she said, "Rob, it's going to begin."

Dead silence at the table for what seemed like five minutes but was probably more like thirty seconds. After I finished chewing my food, I also put my fork down. I looked up at my wife and asked, "Well, has it begun, or will it begin very soon?" Christie replied, "not yet, but as you suggested, I think it will begin when you are away this week."

I could tell her heart was really beating and she was very nervous as she looked at me.

I finished eating without saying anything else. As I pushed back my chair from the table, I said, "Christie, that's all I need to know for now. Just let me know when it's over."

That night, Christie asked me if we could make love before I left for my trip the next afternoon. I paused for a moment. Thinking to myself, if we made love, would it be because we were both horny? Or because she needed reassurance? Or she wanted to reassure me? Even though I trusted her and I trusted us, I felt very confused.

We made love, or at least Christie thought we made love. In my mind I fucked her. It didn't last that long, I decided that I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of a long drawn out lovemaking session. I wanted her to feel what she was going to miss. Perhaps she would get this over with sooner than later.

I was very busy during the next month working on financing a merger of two private companies. Being part of this merger was clearly a big step for me, and successful consummation of the transaction would be a very nice feather in my cap.

It was also a very good distraction for me. Rather than wondering who and where and when Christie was getting together with her paramour, I buried myself in my work. When I wasn't out of town at client offices, I was working reasonably late many nights. Christie and I would have dinner together infrequently at home, and in a way, I was giving her time to get this out of her system. A few times when I happened to be home reasonably early, once in a while, Christie wouldn't be home until much later and often after I fell asleep. When I was out of town, I decided to talk with her during the day to avoid calling at night. I didn't want to interrupt or to know if they were spending the night together.

When she was home, we did talk about vacation, things we needed to get done around the house, and to try to retain some sense of normality. However, it was the elephant in the room. At times, Christie looked like she wanted to "talk" or to see if I wanted to make love. I never allowed the door to open for discussion, even while she was feeling sensitive during her time of the month. And while that may have been a mistake, I stubbornly wanted to stick to my guns on this. If I was going to make the sacrifice, then so would she. Our lovemaking was a big part of our relationship, and at home you could see the hole.

During the second month of her little fling, I was again pretty busy, but could see the transaction ending soon. Christie seemed less stressed and happier which got me wondering. Over breakfast one morning I told her that the merger transaction was coming to a head, and I had no idea what my schedule would be over the next two to three weeks. Christie said that's okay, she understood it was part of my job and she knew I was doing great.

I was on a number of airplanes the next couple of weeks flying to a number of different cities. While on a whirlwind, I had a brief stopover in the city where we live. I had to pick up a change of clothes, pay some bills and then head back to the airport.

Our rambling one story ranch house is set back from the road we live on, and the car service dropped me off at head of the driveway. I told the driver to be back in two hours as I had to head back to the airport. Walking in the front door, I immediately realized that I wasn't alone in the house. From the entry way, I could see my wife and a guy who appeared to be about 25 or so sitting in lounge chairs by the pool. My wife and her paramour.

I stood transfixed by what I was seeing. While I firmly wanted no part of her "little fling", I couldn't help but feel that for my own sanity, I needed to compare. Was he good looking? Was he tall? What did he do? How do they interact with one another? Are they friends? All of the things I told her I didn't want to know about, I all of a sudden wanted to know.

I left my bag outside and quietly closed the door. I could hear them talking, but couldn't quite make out what they were saying from where I was standing. As quietly as I could I moved through the living area to the dining room where I could see the pool area reasonably well. Immediately I noticed that Christie was topless as her breasts and nipples glistened with sun oil. She was wearing a pretty skimpy bikini bottom. Christie's friend was in the chair next to her lightly stroking her thigh. He was naked and I could see his semi-hard penis was lying across his thigh. It didn't look much longer than mine, but looked to be considerably thicker. He was very clean cut looking with a relatively short hair cut and with a pretty toned up body. I couldn't tell how tall he was but he wasn't short.

Since the window was closed, I couldn't really hear what they were saying. But I could tell that he was charming Christie. She occasionally laughed at what he said, and soon she reached over to begin fondling his penis. After a few minutes Christie moved closer and began using her other hand to lightly caress his balls. I could tell that her friend was enjoying this as he lay there with his eyes closed. His cock was getting harder the more Christie played with it. A few minutes later, he casually reached over to Christie and began fondling her tits with the hand that was on her thigh. I could tell she liked it because he turned his head and said something to her. She smiled and closed her eyes too. Her nipples became even more erect and soon she sat up on her chair. It appeared she suggested they go into the house.

I was frozen but now I had to move quickly. I darted to the front door and quickly exited the house. Taking several deep breaths, I rationalized that I could see if I could see what was going on from the outside for a while, and then get out of there. I was beginning to not like what I saw.

I moved around to the master bedroom side of the house, and thankfully they didn't appear to be using our bed. Moving to the other side of the house, I thought I saw something inside the guest suite. The window was open a bit and I could just make out the inside of the room from the crack between the window sill and the bottom of the blinds.

Christie and her friend had just moved on to the bed. Christie was lying on her back sideways across the bed. Her friend was kneeling with his cock pointed straight out. My earlier guess was pretty much spot on. Maybe a little longer but definitely thicker than me. Christie was fondling it and I could see it twitching in her hands. The guy was massaging her chest and tweaking her nipples with her fingers. She was telling him how much she liked how he played with her tits. Several minutes of his hands and fingers had her writhing and undulating on the bed. He moved his hands lower along the side of her body. Just as he began to untie the sides of her bikini and peel it away he said he liked how a few hairs peaked over the top when she wore this one. Christie's face glowed with the knowledge of the pleasure she was about to receive. The bikini was soon peeled away and he ran his fingers through her soft curly pubic hair. Soon his fingers were exploring her insides as she had her first orgasm.

Her second and third orgasm came after he begin licking and eating her pussy. During the third orgasm he really teased her with his tongue. He kept her on the edge of cumming before finally giving her release. After the third orgasm, he knelt between her legs and used his cock to toy with her pussy lips. Christie was soon begging him to put it in. He obviously couldn't hold back much longer himself and he soon pushed his cock all the way in. Christie and her friend for the next twenty minutes fucked each other silly. Changing positions frequently, it looked like she was having continuous orgasms. After he finished, I had decided I had seen enough.

I called the car service with my cell phone soon after, and I was on my way to my next city. Instead of working on the flight, I contemplated what I had just seen. While it was in a way a huge turn on to see what amounted to live porn up close and with someone I know involved, I was troubled. Even though I didn't see any affection, perhaps leaving early spared me, it looked like intense fucking. Or at least that's what I hoped it was.

Later that month, after the merger had closed and I received due accolades from my colleagues and from Christie, we were sitting at breakfast one Saturday morning.

We were enjoying our conversation and as I stood to get another cup of coffee for both of us, the conversation reached a lull. I placed her coffee in front of her, and I sat down again with mine. It was very apparent to both of us that the "little fling" elephant was in the room. In fact it was seated at one of the chairs at the table. I wasn't going to say a thing. I was waiting for her to say it. I believed it was time. Christie looked away and then looked back at me. Then she said, "Bob, it's over now."

I looked at her and said, "Well, Christie, you look disappointed that you had to say that to me just now. In fact, I'm a little disappointed as well that you look disappointed. In fact, while I didn't know what to expect quite frankly, you don't look that enthused to get me back in bed with you right now."

Christie again looked away.

I continued. "So perhaps what I said a few months ago rang true to a certain extent. Perhaps you can have a "little fling" when in college and before marriage. But I think it is a little dangerous when you are married. Honestly, looking at you know, I don't think it is in fact over. And I wonder what the emotional involvement between you two really is above and beyond the sex. Perhaps you should think again, and think about what I said a couple of months ago. I appreciate this not being in my face the last two months. But I will not veer from what I said. And if this does work out, don't ever ask me for this kind of favor again."

I got up from the table and went in to the office to clean up my merger files, and do a little brown nosing with the bosses. A managing director asked me if I wanted to grab a bite to eat after work, apologizing for the weekend, but he wanted to discuss my next assignment. I didn't get home until that evening, and Christie was already asleep.

The next morning, Christie snuggled up to me and kissed me softly on the lips. "It's over," she simply said.

12