Little Girl Games Ch. 06

Story Info
18-year-old girl answers the door in a skimpy robe.
4.7k words
4.62
211.9k
46
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nine in the morning when I finally rolled out of bed. I staggered into the bathroom and started the water in the bathtub. Without a job I didn't have anywhere to go, but I couldn't just lie in bed all day. As the water filled in the tub, I undressed in front of the full-length mirror. The little T-shirt I was wearing barely covered my perky tits and my tiny panties didn't hide much, either. If someone were spying on me while I was sleeping, they'd sure get an eyeful.

My breasts are only medium sized, but with a five-foot-one-inch petite body, they don't have to be very big to look good. After pulling the shirt over my head, I let my fingertips draw soft little circles over my puffy pink nipples. They became hard in response to my gentle touch. As I moved my hands down my body, I felt how flat and firm my stomach had become since I'd been working out. All of those sit-ups were finally paying off.

My hands continued down my body until they reached my little undies. They were silky and cut high on the sides. I slid the tiny panties down my tan muscular legs and let them fall to the floor. Next, I ran my long fingernails through the auburn patch of hair between my legs. My hair is red, but my complexion is darker than most of the redheads I've met. This allows me to get a nice golden tan. I rub lotion over my entire body every night to keep my skin soft and smooth.

I stepped into the tub and rubbed soap all over my body. After working the soap into a lather, I ran my hands over every inch of my naked skin, teasing my little pink nipples in the process. I moved my hands up and down my firm butt, then caressed myself between my legs. I was really enjoying my bath when the doorbell rang. My parents were already at work, so jumped out of the tub and put on my robe. A deliveryman was waiting with a package when I opened the door. I could tell by the look on his face that I was a little careless when I threw on my robe.

The cotton robe was so short that it barely covered my butt and it had been through the wash so many times that the material was getting very thin. It didn't help that I was still a little wet from my bath. My nipples were clearly visible through the sheer fabric. I knew the robe was revealing, but I should have closed it better because there was a gap all the way down the front. A little bit of pussy hair was showing through the separation at the bottom of the robe and the opening at the top was even wider. The deliveryman was much taller than I was, so bending over even the slightest bit would completely expose my titties to the man. I was a little embarrassed about my situation, but I didn't want to draw attention to myself by adjusting my robe so I left it alone. Besides, I was becoming more comfortable showing off my body with all of the recent exhibitionist experiences I've had.

The man handed me a box and I thanked him, but before I could close the door he showed me a clipboard that I needed to sign. I had to put the box down in order to sign the form. Without thinking, I turned around and bent over to set the box on the floor. This caused the back of the robe to ride up, displaying most of my naked butt cheeks to the man. I heard the deliveryman take a deep breath and suddenly I realized what I was revealing to the man. The man was bold enough to drop his pen and bend over to get a better view of my bare behind. I decided to act innocent and pretend like I was examining the box. This allowed the man a nice long look at my smooth, firm buns.

When I stood up and turned around, my robe opened a little further. At this point, the gap in front was about three inches wide, so there was much more of my auburn bush showing now. The deliveryman tried to hand me the pen, but I dropped it this time. He quickly bent down to pick it up and his face was only inches away from my hairy triangle. Since the man was so interested in looking at me, I decided to show him a little more and shifted my legs causing the gap in my robe to separate even wider.

He finally stood up and handed me the clipboard. I couldn't hold the clipboard and sign it at the same time, so I kneeled down on the floor. The bottom of my robe dropped to the side of each leg leaving my pussy almost fully exposed. When I leaned forward to sign my name, the top of my robe fell away from my chest giving the deliveryman an unobstructed view of my puffy pink nipples. He said that he wanted to make sure I was signing on the correct line and squatted down in front of me. I took my time signing my name allowing him more of an opportunity to peek down the gaping robe at my bare boobies. From the bulge in his pants, I could tell he appreciated my generosity.

Due to my clumsiness, he was treated to an even bigger thrill. As I kneeled down, I accidentally stepped on the belt to my robe and when I stood up, it came undone and the belt dropped to the floor. The front of the robe opened up completely, and my breasts and pussy were totally revealed to the deliveryman. I stood there frozen for a moment as he gazed at my nakedness, then the telephone rang. I excused myself and answered the phone, but forgot to pick up my belt. There was no reason for the deliveryman to stay any longer, but he continued to stand there staring at me.

The person on the phone wanted to leave a message for my father. I couldn't hold the phone, take the message and hold my robe together, so I had to let go of the robe and it tumbled wide open. Once again my titties and pussy were on display for the deliveryman. He even moved into a position to get a better view. The deliveryman was starting to get on my nerves, so I turned my back to him. This only gave him another look at my round rear-end because I had to bend over to write down the message. My robe rode up in back and I knew my bare butt cheeks were hanging out. I had to call my father immediately to give him the message and while I was on the phone, my father instructed me to turn the sprinkler on in the front yard. I hung up the phone, pulled my robe together and walked out the front door. The deliveryman followed me, probably staring at my ass the whole way.

As I started dragging the hose and sprinkler into the front yard, I noticed that the deliveryman wasn't leaving. He was pretending to do some kind of paperwork in his van, but I knew he just wanted to watch me. I wished I'd grabbed my belt on the way outside because it was difficult to hold my robe together and drag the hose at the same time. I didn't want to flash the whole neighborhood, but without the belt, my robe kept coming apart and exposing my goodies for everyone to see.

Mr. Thompson from next door came outside to get his newspaper. He stopped and pretended to read the paper on his porch while I bent over to position the sprinkler in the front yard. Mr. Thompson was getting a good look at my bare butt and there was nothing I could do about it. It was embarrassing to have my next-door-neighbor see me naked. He's in his thirties and doesn't go to work until noon. I'll bet that today he's glad he doesn't work normal business hours.

I turned the water on, but there was a kink in the hose up by the sprinkler. When I bent down to fix it, a big blast of water hit me and blew my robe open. Now my tits and pussy hair were also on display for Mr. Thompson. I stood there trying to adjust my robe as the water continued to spray up on me. Mr. Thompson and the deliveryman just sat there enjoying my predicament. I was now completely soaked. My robe became transparent, both in the front and in the back.

The deliveryman got out of his van and Mr. Thompson walked over from next door. They said that they noticed I was having some trouble with the sprinkler and asked me if I needed any help. As I stood there facing the men in my see-through robe, I explained to them that everything was under control. I'm sure they only came over to get a closer look at my helpless state of undress. The robe was clinging to me and it looked like I was wearing nothing at all. My wet hair was hanging in my face. Without thinking, I lifted my hands up to my head to push my long red hair back and when I did, my robe opened up again. My breasts and bush were completely exposed with Mr. Thompson and the deliveryman standing right in front of me. I quickly turned to run into the house, but when I spun around, my robe flew up giving the men one last glimpse of my bare butt cheeks.

I looked out the window and the two men were talking and laughing. They must have thought my unfortunate experience was funny. After I thought about it, I guess it was. I started to think about how much the men enjoyed looking at my naked body and I began to get excited. When the men left, I got back into the bathtub and finished what I had started earlier.

Later that day, Mr. Thompson's wife Heather came over to talk to me. She said that Mr. Thompson was so excited by my misadventure that he went into the house and showed her a really good time. Heather is a stunning 26-year-old brunette with a great figure. She's at least ten years younger than Mr. Thompson is. I was surprised when Heather told me that she hadn't felt good about her appearance lately. It was the first time Mr. Thompson showed Heather any attention in awhile and she was starting to think that guys didn't find her attractive anymore. I couldn't believe that such a beautiful girl could have such low self-esteem. I explained to her that Mr. Thompson was just turned on by the surprise of my clothes falling off. I continued to tell Heather that lots of guys would really get excited if they were lucky enough to see Heather accidentally expose herself in public. Heather didn't believe me, so I told her I'd prove it to her.

Heather agreed to do whatever I asked, so I instructed her to wear a pair of cutoff shorts and a T-shirt with no bra or panties. The T-shirt covered her boobs, but not her stomach. She looked really sexy with her bellybutton showing above her tight, low-cut shorts. Heather asked where we were going and I told her that the mall is a great place to flash.

As we entered the mall, Heather was a little nervous. Her breasts are rather large and they bounced as she walked. It was a little chilly in the mall from the air conditioning and this had an affect on Heather. There were many guys checking out her nipples as they poked out against the thin material of her T-shirt. Heather said she'd never gone bra-less in public before and she was a little embarrassed about the way guys were staring at her.

Heather's cutoffs were extra short and her ass cheeks were hanging out at the bottom. Some guys around us were looking at Heather until a girl walked by with her shorts unbuttoned and her zipper halfway down. She had a swimsuit on underneath, but the guys around us still turned their heads to look at her. After the girl passed us, I noticed a box sitting on a bench and it gave me an idea. I decided that Heather should give the guys a little more to look at.

I pulled Heather aside and instructed her to unbutton her shorts and pull her zipper halfway down like the girl that had just walked passed us. Heather resisted, telling me that without panties she risked showing too much. I reminded Heather that she agreed to do whatever I asked. When she still refused, I reached over and unbuttoned her cutoffs then pulled the zipper halfway down the front of her shorts. I slipped my finger inside her shorts to find out how close her bush was to the top of the zipper. The zipper was unzipped right down to where her pussy hair started. I don't know why, but I pushed my finger down even further into her shorts and she made no attempt to stop me. Her pussy was very wet and she seemed to enjoy my touch. Fearing that someone might be watching us I pulled my finger out much to her disappointment. Now her shorts were hanging open and a few strands of pussy hair were showing above her zipper. I told Heather to pick up the box and hold it with both hands at all times. Even though the box was empty, I told her to act like it was heavy. She finally agreed and we resumed walking through the mall.

As we walked, Heather's shorts began to work their way down, but I refused to let her pull them up. She could have backed out, but for some reason she followed my commands. Heather said that I was "pure evil" because men began to stare as more of her dark bush came into view. I told Heather to act like she knew the shorts were coming down, but she couldn't let go of the box to pull the shorts up. I kept my distance from Heather to make it seem like she was a helpless girl that was all alone. With each step she could feel the shorts slide down a little further. Even the top of her ass crack was showing as the tight cutoffs continue to inch their way down her firm shapely butt. Several guys were now keeping pace with her. They pretended not to notice, but in reality, they were dying for Heather's shorts to fall off.

Heather called out, "Oh no! My shorts have come undone and I'm holding this heavy box. I don't have a free hand to pull up my shorts. I wish someone would help me."

Not one guy offered to hold the box for Heather. They just looked away and tried not to make eye contact. Soon the shorts slipped halfway down her butt and a great deal of pussy hair was showing in front. Heather came over and pleaded with me to allow her to pull her shorts up, but I refused. She wanted to hold the box lower to cover her nudity, but I instructed her to lift that box up high. Heather wanted attention and she was now getting it from everyone.

Heather's face was totally red with embarrassment as the shorts reached mid-thigh. She tried walking with her legs spread wide to keep the shorts from falling down any further, but almost her entire ass and pussy were showing now.

Heather said, "Please, won't any of you guys hold this box for me so that I can pull my shorts up? They're about to fall off!"

The guys all looked away again, as if they didn't hear her. When it looked like her shorts weren't going to stay on any longer, I told Heather that we should go into a clothing store. I said that I'd pick out a new dress for her to wear. Heather stopped walking and let out a sigh of relief, but she should have tended to her shorts first. When she relaxed, her shorts dropped to the floor, leaving her ass and dark pussy hair totally exposed for the guys. She was mortified as she dropped the box and ran into the store, leaving her shorts lying on the floor. Her shorts immediately disappeared. I guess someone picked them up and took off with them.

I told Heather to go into a dressing room and take off her shirt, which she gladly did. She handed me her shirt over the small dressing room door and I disposed of it. I then looked around for a suitable dress. There were still many guys standing in the doorway of the store. I picked out a short white sundress with spaghetti straps that tied over the shoulders. It also had buttons from the low-cut top all the way down the front of the dress.

Pretending to forget about the guys in the doorway, I flung the dressing room door wide open to show Heather the dress. Heather looked shocked, as she stood there completely naked in front of the small group of the onlookers. I continued to hold the door open as she quickly slipped the dress on. With the guys looking at her, Heather nervously fumbled with the buttons. Her pussy remained uncovered as she tried to fasten the buttons between her breasts. All she had to do was turn around, but she wasn't thinking clearly knowing that the guys were staring at her nude body.

Heather liked the dress, but it was about two sizes too small. She was able to fasten all of the buttons, but they were straining to pop open. The hem was right at her crotch and without a bra, her breasts were about to spill over the top. If she bent over, her bare buns would be hanging out.

I told Heather to go to the end of the store and look in the mirror. Her nipples were visible through the thin, white cotton material. The fabric also revealed that she wasn't wearing any panties. I guess that's why the dress was only $17.99. While Heather was looking in the mirror, I handed the sales clerk a twenty-dollar bill. I told the clerk that I was going to the food court. Heather turned to tell me that she could never go in public dressed like that, but it was too late. I'd already left and her T-shirt and shorts were gone for good. Since Heather didn't have a purse with her, she was forced to wear the little dress that I picked out. The sales clerk told Heather that I'd already paid for the dress and instructed Heather to meet me in the food court.

Heather looked horrified as she left the store and started walking through the mall. As she walked, her breasts would bounce and she was probably hoping that the strings over her shoulders were tied tight enough to hold her bouncing boobs in place. Heather held her arms at her sides to keep the short dress from riding up, but that didn't prevent guys from staring at her. The mall lights shined right through the white material of the dress, making it even easier for bystanders to tell that she wasn't wearing any underwear. I could see the shadow of a dark triangle in the front of her white dress and I'm sure everyone else could, too. Old men were smiling at her while their wives gave her dirty looks. Some of the guys that gathered at the store were still following her.

Heather got a little nervous when she realized that she had to use the escalator to go up to the food court. There were some men a few steps below her. They moved down a few more steps and I knew that from their angle, they could see right up her dress. There was also the group of guys from the store waiting on the ground floor and looking up at her. Her face turned red with embarrassment as she felt all of their eyes examining her naked buns. Heather was so flustered that she didn't realize she had one foot on the step under her and one foot on the step in ahead of her. This caused her legs to be spread apart. I'm sure it allowed the guys below her to actually see her naked beaver.

She finally arrived at the food court and sat down beside me in the booth. Heather pinched my arm and asked me what I'd gotten her into. I told her how hot she looked and that there were a lot of guys finally giving her the attention she deserves. Heather said that she now agreed with me. Guys really will give a girl attention when she's practically naked in public. However, she was getting more attention than she bargained for.

The men that followed her up the escalator took a seat across from us. I looked down and saw that the hem of Heather's dress just barely covered her. Another inch higher and her dark triangle of hair would be showing. Heather said that she just wanted to go somewhere and hide. I put my hand on her leg to comfort her, telling her to relax and enjoy herself. At this point, there was only the two men looking at her. I gently slid my hand up her thigh, then raked my long fingernails through her pussy hair. This caused the hem of her dress to ride up a little, but at this moment she didn't seem to care. Heather was so wet that it was easy for me to insert my finger inside of her. She shuddered as I worked my finger in and out. I started moving my finger around in little circles as she gripped the side of the bench with both of her hands and closed her eyes. Finally she let out a deep moan, then put her hands over mine and said that she couldn't take it anymore. Tears were running down her cheeks as she just sat there trying to catch her breath. Heather opened her eyes and saw the men staring at her. She looked down and the hem of her dress had ridden up exposing the dark hair between her legs. Heather quickly yanked her dress down, then said that now she really wanted to go somewhere and hide.

12