Little Girl Games Ch. 10

Story Info
The end of the road trip.
2.5k words
4.52
73.9k
15
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the last day of the road trip, we met up with the sorority girls. Karen borrowed her dad's pontoon boat and invited us to go for a boat ride. Wearing our new bikinis, we joined Karen, Mary, Carrie and Jennifer for an afternoon excursion. We noticed that there were girls on other boats that were topless. Karen explained that it was legal to go topless anywhere on the lake, but it was not permitted on the shore.

After talking to Mary and Karen for awhile, they asked Kelli, Amy and I if we would like to join their sorority. It sounded like a lot of fun, so we agreed to participate in the sorority initiation ritual. Karen stopped the boat and Mary instructed all of us to remove our tops. Kelli, Amy and I peeled off our tops and sat back down on the boat seats. We were becoming quite comfortable showing off our naked bodies in public. Jennifer and Carrie also removed their tops. Even Karen and Mary took their tops off.

Karen took all of our bikini tops and placed them on top of the sundeck in the back of the boat. After we were all situated in our seats, Karen pushed the throttle down to the max and the boat raced forward. We watched with anxiety as the wind swept our bikini tops off of the sundeck and into the lake. Jennifer pleaded with Karen to turn around and look for the tops, but Karen just laughed and said that we didn't need them. Our boat now contained seven half-naked girls cruising around the lake with our breasts on display for everyone to see!

We pulled into a cove and Karen asked us if we wanted to go tubing. It sounded like fun, so Kelli, Amy and I got into the water and grabbed onto an inner tube extended behind the boat by a ski rope. Karen gunned the engine and began to drag us behind the boat. We hung on for dear life with our arms clinging tightly to the tube. The force of the water was too much for our little bikini bottoms. They began to slide down our legs. As we passed a boatload of guys, they cheered because our suits were pulled completely off. The guys watched as our naked butts were in full view as we vaulted over the waves.

The guys followed us in their boat until Karen finally stopped. The guys had a bird's eye view of Kelli, Amy and I as we climbed up the ladder into the boat totally naked. We were forced to stand on the deck while Karen and Mary slowly pulled the inner tube into the boat. Our young nude bodies were completely exposed for the guy's viewing pleasure until Karen finally started the engine and drove away.

Our excursion wasn't over yet. We pulled into a place called the Party Cove. There were guys with cameras and camcorders taking our pictures from other boats. I was really uncomfortable about being photographed, but Kelli just ate up the attention. We were getting hot, so all jumped into the water. Kelli climbed up on the inner tube and bobbed up and down in the water. She made sure her boobs were bouncing for the cameras that captured every move we made. We frolicked in the water for a while, then returned to the boat.

There were topless girls on boats all over the cove. The cove was literally a sea of naked breasts and thong bikini bottoms. Some girls were wearing panties that became transparent when they got wet, which was legal because you could go topless at the lake, but not bottomless. We just had to keep a lookout for the Water Patrol.

As I was lying on the sundeck of the pontoon boat, Jennifer became concerned that my skin was getting a little pink. Jennifer asked if she could rub some suntan lotion on me and I said okay. She started rubbing the lotion all over my back, giving me a nice massage in the process. Jennifer even climbed on top of me, smeared lotion all over her breasts, then rubbed her breasts up and down my back. The guys around us started to pay attention as Jennifer began kneading the lotion into my naked butt cheeks. It felt really good as she gently ran a finger full of lotion up and down my butt crack. Jennifer continued down my legs as she worked her magic up and down my inner thighs. I could feel the juices running between my legs as she softly tickled and massaged my feet.

Now there were a lot of people watching as Jennifer instructed me to roll over. My naked breasts and pussy were pointing towards the sky as Jennifer rubbed her big titties up and down my legs. Next, she gently ran her hands up and down my inner thighs until she was actually rubbing my pussy. If felt so good, but she stopped and began rubbing the lotion on my flat tummy. I tried to force her hands back between my legs, but she fought me off and began to massage my breasts.

Jennifer put lotion on my tits, then made little circles over my puffy pink nipples. They became erect and poked out harder than ever before. Next she tweaked my nipples before climbing on top of me and rubbing her breasts against mine. We were touching each other's nipples and I was really getting aroused. Finally, she climbed down and began to kiss and suck on my breasts while her fingers gently explored my wet pussy. Jennifer's fingers went in and out as she made sure she paid attention to my clit in the process. Soon the feeling built up inside of me until I reached a fever pitch. I screamed in ecstasy as my body shuddered when it reached an incredible climax. I opened my eyes to find a zoo of people looking at me, but I didn't care. I just gave Jennifer a big, wet kiss then pulled her overboard into the water.

We finally left the Party Cove and headed back to the hotel. It was going to be tough to get back into the hotel because Kelli, Amy and I were completely naked, while Karen, Mary, Carrie and Jennifer were topless. When we returned to the dock at the hotel, Mary opened a hidden compartment under a seat on the boat and pulled out two T-shirts, one for Karen and one for her. Mary and Karen laughed as the rest of us realized we had just become victims of another sorority initiation stunt. As Karen and Mary secured the boat to the dock, the rest of us were contemplating how we were going to make it back to our rooms. Our only option was to hike up the steps to the hotel naked. Jennifer and Carrie had it much easier than Kelli, Amy and I. All Jennifer and Carrie had to do was cup their breasts with their hands. The rest of us had to find a way to hide everything. There were people watching us from the hotel balconies. Kelli, Amy and I had trouble keeping our tits from bouncing up and down while we jogged up the steps. Kelli finally grabbed her large breasts with both hands to solve the problem. Unfortunately for her, this left the blond patch of hair between her legs totally uncovered.

When we entered the hotel, Kelli, Amy and I suddenly realized that we'd forgotten our hotel key. Jennifer and Carrie quickly abandoned us and headed to their own room. With no other alternative, Kelli, Amy and I went into the hotel lobby and walked up to the front desk completely nude. People were checking into the hotel as a variety of men and women stared at our nakedness. We were feeling very self-conscious. Even Kelli was trying to conceal her nudity by putting an arm over her chest and a hand between her legs.

The hotel manager and the desk clerk were both heavyset, unattractive women. They assumed we were just showing off and were not happy with our antics. I think they were enjoying our predicament. As we stood there, more people came into the lobby as our perky breasts, firm asses and hairy triangles were on display for everyone to see. The hotel manager and desk clerk took their time with other customers until they finally got around to waiting on us.

We explained our story to the desk clerk and she finally reprogrammed a new key for our room. Only after she finished the key did the bitch offer us three towels. The girls and I wrapped the towels around us and hurried back to our hotel room. We decided that we'd had enough of the lake and waited in our room until our laundry was delivered.

We piled into Kelli's car and began our journey home. Kelli said that we needed another tank of gas to make it to our destination. Kelli and Amy were out of money and I was down to my last dollar. I was wearing the short halter dress I received during my shopping adventure that night on the strip. It was white with buttons down the front. A string that tied around my neck held up the halter-style top. My bra-less nipples were poking through the thin material. Kelli looked at my outfit and told me that I could fill the tank for just a dollar. Since Kelli had done all the driving, I decided to give her plan a try. She told me to remove my panties. I reached under my skirt, hooked my thumbs under the waistband of my underpants and slid them down my legs. Kelli grabbed my panties and tossed them out of the window.

I said, "That's just great! It's windy out and this is a short dress. You're going to expose me to everyone at the gas station!"

Kelli replied, "Its what you'll have to do if you want the gas."

Next, she asked Amy to adjust the halter-style top of the dress for maximum exposure. Amy turned around and untied the string around my neck, then re-tied it loosely so that the neckline hung down lower.

I turned to Kelli and said, "If I lean forward, everyone can see right down my top!"

She said, "Then you better lean forward."

Finally, she asked Amy to adjust my dress to match my top. Amy unbuttoned the last three buttons of my dress. Every time I moved, the dress would part exposing my pussy hair. As I thought about what was in store for me, my puffy pink nipples became erect with excitement.

We pulled into a gas station and a guy, who didn't look much older than me, was sitting inside the booth. Kelli instructed me to get out and pump the gas, then hand the guy a dollar bill folded into fourths. She said to tell him that it was a twenty-dollar bill. Kelli also told me to make sure that I got a receipt. I asked Kelli why the guy would think a dollar bill is a twenty?

She replied, "Because you're going to say something to distract him while he puts it in the drawer. Once you get the receipt, no one can question how much money we gave him."

Amy added, "You're also going to have to give him something to look at!"

I got out of the car and bent over to put the nozzle in the gas tank. The attendant's eyes were like saucers as he stared at me. The breeze kicked up a few times exposing my bare butt to the guy. It appeared as though the guy was rubbing himself while he watched me pump the gas. I turned to face the attendant and the breeze lifted my dress up again. With all of those buttons unfastened, it didn't take much to expose the auburn triangle of hair between my legs. I pretended not to notice that my pussy was showing and let the guy have a thrill. He still appeared to be stroking himself.

I began to relax and enjoy the little teasing display I was giving the guy. When the pump got to twenty dollars, I bent over to stop the gas from pumping. I returned the nozzle to the pump and bent over again to put the gas cap on. I kept my legs straight as I bent over. This caused the hem of my skirt to ride up and expose most of my naked buns to the attendant. I acted as if I was having trouble putting the cap on, thus giving the guy a nice long look at my bare ass. When the cap was secured, I walked over to the booth and as I was about to give him the dollar, I looked down at my dress.

"Oh my, " I said, "Here I am, in front of a guy and my dress is unbuttoned. I'd better button this up before that wind kicks up again."

I bent down, giving the guy a view of my uncovered breasts, then lifted the front of my skirt to button it. While I slowly fastened the first button, I held the dress about waist high. The attendant was staring right at my naked pussy. He put a jacket over his lap, but I could see that his hand was still moving underneath the jacket. I lifted the dress even higher to fasten the second button.

While holding my skirt high, I handed him the dollar and said, "Here's a twenty. Can I have a receipt?"

As the guy tried to unfold the dollar with one hand, I lifted my dress high again and said, "Would you look at that? Here I am in public and I forgot to wear any panties! I'll bet you were looking at my bare bottom while I was pumping gas! And look, when I bend over, you can see right down my top. You can clearly see my little pink nipples. They're poking right out at you!"

The guy began breathing hard. I think he was about to explode as he handed me the receipt. When I climbed into the backseat, I bent over to give him one last peek at my bare buns. I figured he needed something to look at while he finished himself off. We waved to the guy and we were back on the road again.

On the way home from the lake, Kelli, Amy and I were feeling a little sad. We came to the realization that this trip was pretty much the end of our summer. And what a summer it was! We began the summer as three sweet and innocent girls. We ended the summer as three wild exhibitionists. All three of us were winners of the Little Girl Games. Finally, we came to the conclusion that our summer of flashing may be over, but college life was just around the corner. I'm sure college life will offer many new opportunities for the girls and I to get wild!