Little House on the Prairie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnieLit
AnnieLit
76 Followers

I untie the rope from the table legs and take the handcuffs off your hands. You don't move, just lay there on the table, shudder going through your body from time to time.

"Ron, baby, we are done. You did good. How did you like it?"

You don't answer me for a while and I start to worry. I untie you blindfold and slide it off your head.

"Annie..."

So we are back to Annie? Good.

"Yes, baby, I am right here."

"It hurts...A lot."

"Where?"

"My ass."

"Of cause it does. It's OK."

I grab a tube of Aloe-Vera creme and start to gently apply it to welding skin. It should help a little. A warm bath would also help, but I don't think you are for climbing any stairs right now. When cream is on, I bring you a robe and wrap you as good as I can.

"Don't fall asleep here, Ron. Let's go to a real bed."

You open your eyes, but I am not sure you recognize me. After all, you saw me only for a few minutes, a and that was before.

"Ron, can you stand up?"

You try and nearly fall, I catch you, but I don't think I can hold you for long. I need to get you upstairs as fast as possible, or you will fall asleep here and I would prefer not to sleep on the concrete floor.

"OK, let's go. Move!"

And somehow we begin to move in the direction of stairs. They are not far, just ten or so steps, but we still need to get there. Step - rest - step - rest... Yey! We made it! Now for the hard part - we need to get up and I definitely can't carry you. But it looks like you are feeling a bit better and one hand on my shoulders, another on the railing you start slowly, but steadily climb up.

There is a small bedroom on this floor. I knew that we might not be able to get upstairs to the master bedroom, so I put a full sized cot on the floor for us here. Not a honeymoon suite, but better that the floor. We slowly work there and I lower you to the cot.

"I will be right back."

"Annie?"

"Yes?"

"Don't leave me."

"No, baby, I just need to grab couple bottles of water. I will be right back."

I run to the kitchen, grab the water, and rush back.

You are lying there in the fetal position and don't react when I cover your with a heavy blanket.

I take my clothes off and climb in. I hug you tightly and rock you a little. You start to cry.

"What's wrong, baby?"

"Nothing. I am... I am completely happy."

"You cry when you are happy?"

"I did not before, but it looks like now I am."

I hug you even tighter and we fall asleep.

AnnieLit
AnnieLit
76 Followers
12