Little Indian Oyster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some time, maybe 20 minutes, she spoke to him for the first time since they entered his bedroom.

In her local dialect she said, "That was difficult and also exciting. I didn't know I could bend so far. I don't think I can do it every day but it was fun today. Now I must go. It is very late and my father will send someone soon."

He got off the bed and went to the bathroom, to run some more warm water from the tank he heated earlier. In fact, there was no really warm water left but at least it was not cold. He returned to the bed and helped her to walk to the bathroom, where he sponged her down from waist to feet. He noticed that she walked with a little stiffness but otherwise seemed none the worse for her first experience of the oyster position. Perhaps it would be her only experience in life of such an extreme sexual position.

She dried herself, dressed and was out of the house within 10 minutes, and met her father's workman on the way home. Richard sat in the bathroom for some time; washing and feeling at himself, and feeling her body in his memory. The tension in her muscles and ligaments. The strength in her limbs. The tightness yet openness of her vagina and the great satisfaction she had given him.

It was at this stage, before even lying down to relax on his bed, that Richard began to plan his next adventure with Pinkie. Next time he would enjoy himself, and she also he hoped, with one or two others of his special likings. Now that he knew she was willing to join him in experiment and adventure, he was determined to explore as far as he could in the time he had with her. And he still had 3 weeks planned to stay in Vengalapuram.

12