Little Jimmy Grows Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,747 Followers

"Oh man, you are really small," Tom said as he exhaled loudly. "Pull on your dick, Jimmy. Let me see you get it hard."

I did as Tom asked, pulling first slowly and then frantically on my flaccid little member, my frustration growing much faster than my dick was.

"Here," Tom said, his hand coming down and grabbing my sad little pecker between his thumb and index finger and pulling it towards himself hard.

"Ooh!" I moaned at the rough treatment he gave to my tiny stem, but I felt myself get hard almost immediately as my long wished for fantasy became reality before my eyes.

"That's it," Tom said encouragingly. "Damn, I love you guys with little dicks. You get so hard. You're so stiff you could cut glass with this. Reach up and hold on to the beam for me."

I looked up at the bracelets that hung nearby, and my fear must have been evident because Tom shook his head.

"Not today," he said as he shook his head. "Next time. Before I'm done you'll be begging me for them. Just reach up and hold on."

I did as he asked, enjoying the rubbing of my cock, and as his warm hand went down and massaged my balls I felt my sac get loose and expand.

"Nice pair of balls you've got on you," Tom said as he kneaded my dangling pouch roughly, rolling my nuts as he grinned. "No meat, all potatoes."

Tom leaned over and tweaked my nipple with his free hand, making my little nub taut as his fingers pinched it. Our eyes met when I looked down and Tom smiled, letting his hand slide off my chest and over to my armpit.

Tom's fingers pulled on the pitiful little cluster of hairs nestled in the center of my armpit, tugging them away from my damp skin as my body shivered from the sensation. After moving over and repeating that on my other side, Tom leaned back and let go of me.

"You want to cum, don't you?" he asked, and I nodded.

"You should remember this moment," Tom explained. "I want your first experience to be a nice one. After this, however, everything we do together will be for my pleasure. Do you understand?"

I didn't understand anything at this point but nodded anyway, and without another word, Tom went down to his knees. As I looked down in amazement, Tom's hands came up and cupped my buttocks, drawing me toward him as his mouth opened and my dick disappeared inside the wet warmth.

I groaned as Tom's lips slid down my dick, his nose ending up in my pubic hair, and as his mouth went sliding back, I started cumming. Again and again I felt my dick jump, spurting my seed into Tom's mouth like a machine gun while he calmly took my spunk without blinking, continuing to suck on my dick until it had withered back into the little spout he had started with.

Effortlessly, Tom got back to his feet and stepped back toward the window which faced his house, standing there and looking at me still holding on to the beam above my head.

"I... don't know what to say," I finally managed to say after trying to figure out what he was waiting for.

"You can start by thanking me for doing to you what apparently nobody else ever would."

"Thank you," I mumbled. "Uh - Do you want me to - you know?"

"No, I don't know," Tom said. "You tell me. This is your day, Jimmy. Take advantage of it. What were you hoping for when you followed me home?"

"I don't know."

"Bullshit," Tom said bluntly. "You need to be honest with me. I know you had the hots for me back in ninth grade, and I'll bet you've thought about me plenty since then too. Hell, you've been practically undressing me with your eyes since we were back at the store. You mean to say you never had a fantasy about what you'd like to do to me if you had the chance?"

"I guess," I said meekly.

"Then what is it?"

"I kinda always wanted to - you know," I mumbled, making a slight hand gesture.

"Your life-long dream was to jerk me off?" Tom asked with a sneer, and when I shrugged and nodded he continued. "That's it? Never dreamed about sucking my cock?"

I shrugged again, and while I suppose I had thought about it, I had no concept of what was involved, which was an indication of how sheltered a life I had led. Heck, I had thought for the longest time that a blow job meant - well, somebody actually blowing on a dick.

Tom motioned me over toward him, and when I got over to where he was standing in front of the window, his hand came up and grabbed me by the collarbone.

"Funny. I always had you pegged as a guy who would love me to slam him down on a mattress and fuck him in the ass really hard," Tom said in a gravely voice while squeezing my shoulder hard enough to make me wince with discomfort. "That never crossed your mind?"

I looked at Tom with horror, not able to fully comprehend what he was talking about. The whole notion was so foreign to me that I shook my head violently from side to side, causing Tom to smile.

Naked and becoming a bit more comfortable with it as time went on, I walked over to Tom. I could feel the heat from his body as my hands went down to the bottom of his tank-top, and he lifted his arms as I carefully peeled the snug garment up over his head.

It was tough to get the tightly fitted shirt up off of him, but I finally managed it. I folded the shirt after removing it, which seemed to amuse Tom a great deal. It was as if everything I did was either wrong or stupid, but I was so excited to be this close to Tom that I didn't much care.

Tom was naked to the waist, and without the tank-top his muscular physique was even more impressive. His chest was massive, and the hair on his chest was so dense that I could barely see his nippples through the mat of fur.

Very tentatively my hands went up to his chest, letting them rest softly on him as I looked for approval. When all I got from Tom was an intense glare in return, I let my hands make slow circular motions on his upper torso. Tom made a slight sound that sounded like pleasure, so I moved my hands a little faster and applied more pleasure.

"Mmmm," Tom moaned softly as my hands raked through the thick felt of fur, and as I leaned down to kiss his nipples he sighed contentedly. His buds were plumper and thicker than mine, and they tasted a bit salty when I licked the nubs, but Tom continued to make a contented sound as I sucked on them.

Sighing loudly while my teeth nibbled on his nipple, Tom's body contorted as he raised his arms and put his hands behind his head.

I watched Tom's body movements out of the corner of my eye, and saw how the flexing of his biceps caused those already impressive muscles to expand greatly with the bending of his elbows.

As Tom's arms raised, the thick tufts of burnt-orange colored hair practically exploded from the hollows of his armpits, filling the air with a heady and manly mixture of scents. When Tom saw me peeking toward his underarm at the jungle of hair a few inches from my head, he nodded.

"Don't be shy," Tom told me as he grabbed me by the back of the head and pulled my face toward his profusely hairy armpit. "Lick it. Suck it."

Feeling a bit queasy about it at first, I let my tongue touch the moist armpit hair. The taste was not unpleasant at all, and the combination of soap and fresh sweat sent a shiver down my spine as I proceeded to do what Tom had directed me to. I licked and sucked all over Tom's underarm as he pushed my face into his steamy and musky armpit, matting the thick tuft of hair down against his skin with my saliva before being pulled over to the other one.

"That's it, Jimmy," Tom said, letting go of the back of my head when he saw that I didn't need to be forced into what at started out to be a tentative licking of his underarm and had become a feral oral attack on my part.

His hand grabbed my wrist, bringing it down to his crotch while I sucked his armpit. I gasped when my hand touched the bulge he directed me to, and as he guided my hand further and further down what felt like a never-ending journey, ending just before the hem of his shorts.

"Omigod!" I muttered, coming out as a muffled groan.

"Bring back memories?" Tom asked as he put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down to the floor.

...

Chapter Seven: On my knees.

My knees hit the wooden flooring hard, but the discomfort was all but lost on me, being so mesmorized by what was facing me. The room was spinning around on me, and I wasn't sure whether or not I would be able to kneel like this without falling over from the combination of emotion and humidity.

My shaky hands went up to Tom's hips, as much for balance as anything else, and as I grabbed the elastic waist band of his white shorts, everything seemed to be happening in slow motion. As I coaxed the shorts down, I saw immediately that he wasn't wearing any underwear the cotton shorts, because his pubic hair sprang into view from underneath the fabric right away.

His pubic hair was lighter in hue than the hair under his arms, and in the glow of the sunlight that streamed in through the unshaded window, the brilliant red hair looked almost phosporscent.

Then suddenly, the hair stopped and the base of Tom's cock appeared. The thickness of his trunk of his manhood startled me, being only a foot away from my face, and I discovered that this was nothing like looking across the room at him. The size of Tom seemed almost inhuman, and while the thickness tapered off as I lowered the shorts to expose more of his sex, the girth of his penis was still staggering.

It almost seemed like I could see the blood surging though the thick vein that meandered down from the base of his pale pink member, even though he was not hard. Finally, the shaft of his penis ended and the long cone-shaped head of his tool became visible.

The crown of his cock was the thinnest part of his tool, giving his penis an appearance that resembled a rocket as it lazily hung down between his legs right in front of a oversized nut sack that held a meaty pair of balls in their wrinkled pouch.

My hands kept moving his shorts down his tree-trunk thighs even though my eyes never left his cock, and as he stepped out of the shorts and stood there looking down at me with his hands now resting on his hips, I tried to get my mind together enough to make my hand move forward to take hold of him.

"Is it just like you remembered it in the locker room?" Tom asked.

It was, but even more so. So much larger than I recalled it being, although now I was inches away from it instead of across the room, and I was able to gape more brazenly at his magnificent organ. The unfairness of it struck me for a moment, as I wondered how he could be so spectacularly well endowed and I could end up with a dick as pitiful as my own, but that feeling was soon forgotten as my lust took over.

I'll never forget that moment; the first time I ever touched another guy's cock. The heat and the softness for sure, but most of all was the weight. Grabbing his cock by the base, I lifted the heavy hunk of meat, marvelling at its rubbery feel as my fingers wrapped around the bottom of the shaft, barely managing to make it halfway around the circumference.

This was not something that I was used to. Oh, I was certainly an accomplished masturbator, but holding your own little dick between your index finger and thumb was one thing, and handling something like what Tom was blessed with was something else altogether.

Tom sensed my awkwardness and had us move over to the cot by the wall, Laying on his back, he put his hands behind his head and had me get on the bed beside him in a kneeling position.

"Reach under the bed," Tom told me.

What was under the bed was a huge jar of vaseline, and sfter I scooped some out and coated my hands with the jelly, I went back to Tom's cock. Pulling it off of his taut stomach, I began stroking the flaccid hose.

My own dick was hard again already from the thrill of actually fullfilling my dream, and as I slid my slippery hands up and down Tom's cock I found myself trying to do some calculating.

My own dick was about 2 inches long when it was limp and doubled in size to about 4" when it was hard. If that same growth was what was going to happen with Tom when he got erect - it just didn't seem possible.

My two hands only covered about half of the length of him now, which meant that he had to be at least 7 or 8 inches soft. Was it possible? Did that mean that he would get to be a foot and a half long when he was hard? I didn't know, because the only dick I had ever seen hard was my own.

As it turned out, while Tom's cock did get longer as it got hard, it didn't double in size as I had feared, which for whatever reason gave me a feeling of relief. I continued to work on his tool with my hands, and the more I handled it the better I got at it. Soon my hands were spinning as they went up and down the shaft, the lubricant making the pink-hued monolith glisten while I milked it.

His cock felt like a living entity in my hands with the skin on the warm rubbery tube sliding up and down loosely with my rhythmic movement. It was almost like trying to handle a snake as it wiggled around wildly.

I felt Tom's eyes watching me as I jerked him off, and I imagine that I must have looked like a tourist gaping at him like I was. For his part, he seemed to enjoy me enjoying him, and he also appeared to have a great deal of self-control, because it usually only took me about a minute to cum when I jerked myself off.

"Getting tired?" Tom asked me.

I shook my head no, the movement of my head making the sweat fly off my face as it streamed down in rivulets. His cock was now rather rigid but not completely erect.

"Let me know when you want me to cum," Tom said, apparently completely in control of his orgasm.

"Am I doing this okay?" I asked hopefully.

"Feels good," Tom said. "You must have a lot of practice. You sure you never did this to anybody before?"

I shook my head no, changing my grip on his member so that my top hand would rub the tip of his conical glans as I moved up and down. He was hard, but not really stiff like I would get.

"Just think," Tom offered. "If you had come here back when I first asked you..."

I was already thinking the same thing, mentally kicking myself for my stupidity. Then again, all the time I had spent thinking and fantasizing about this very moment had made it much more special.

My arms were sore and my hands were cramping when I finally realized that I was exhausted. How long had I been doing this? It had to be at least 20 minutes, and outside of a fat bead of cum that had oozed out of the tip of his slightly reddened cock, Tom seemed fully capable of having me do this all night.

"You can cum, if you want," I said, giving up the ship as my shoulders throbbed.

"Okay. Go slower," Tom said, having me throttle down on my stroking, and with a loud groan his back arched.

"Arrrgh!" Tom growled, and as he made that sound, cum started pouring out of his cock like lava from a volcano.

Only a little bit spat out in the beginning, and after that it just flowed out of him and down my hands. I kept milking him until I felt his cock begin to go limp, and at that point I let his dead dick fall back on his stomach.

"Your hands," Tom said, noting the semen that covered the backs of my fingers and hands.

I looked around for something to wipe them off on, but Tom stopped me before I could.

"Lick them clean," Tom said.

I laughed, but Tom wasn't joking. Swinging his legs around to the floor and sitting up, he grabbed my wrist and squeezed it.

"I mean it," Tom said, pulling my hand up to my face.

The milky stuff was hanging all over my hand, and while I had tasted my own cum once, this was different. I let my tongue touch the quickly cooling semen, and after giving Tom a pained look, hoped that was enough.

"I want those fucking hands of yours cleaned," Tom said. "And after you get done with your hands, you can work on me."

He had the back of my scalp in his clenched fist, forcing me to lick his cum. It tasted a little chalky, but after a while I got used to it. My chin and mouth were sticky by the time I finished with my hands, but now Tom told me that I still had more to do.

"Clean me off the same way," Tom said, laying back down and motioning at his crotch.

There was some cum in his pubic hair and around the base of his cock, and some had trickled down to his scrotum. I didn't want to do this, but Tom made it clear that it wasn't my choice to make.

While holding his flaccid cock upright, my tongue lapped up the strings of semen in Tom's wiry pubic hair. As I did, his grip on my hair relaxed, becoming a more petting and caressing motion.

"That's it, now suck it clean around the stump," Tom said approvingly. "Get used to doing what you're doing, because when you come back tomorrow, you're going to be doing a lot of this."

Tomorrow? This was degrading enough for me. No way was I coming back for this. Having my head yanked around and being told to do stuff I didn't want to? No thanks. I enjoyed masturbating Tom, but after he had cum his attitude toward me really changed.

"My balls too," Tom said after I straightened up. "Lick that left nut clean."

My head got pushed down to do his bidding once more, and as I slid my tongue over the space between his cock and his balls he ground my face into him hard, forcing my to do a more thorough job than I had been doing.

"Now the head of my cock, and you're done," Tom said, wiggling his dick around.

I found myself putting the head of his dick into my mouth and letting my tongue swab the drool on the tip of it before looking back up at Tom.

"There. Not so bad, was it?" he said, slapping my cheek with his cock a couple of times, and when he saw my shocked reaction to that, he kept doing it even more.

"You'll be a first-rate cocksucker by the time summer's over," he said, clubbing my cheeks with his limp cock while I kept my face there and took it like a pansy.

I said nothing, feeling my face flush with embarassment as I finally stood up and looked for my clothes. Getting dressed in silence, I felt Tom's eyes watching me fumble in my haste to get dressed.

"Is little Jimmy mad at me?" Tom asked in a patronizing voice, standing up and moving over to me.

"You didn't have to treat me like that," I said, trying not to look at Tom's cock as it swayed from side to side as he walked.

"You loved it," Tom said, grabbing me again by the back of the neck. "You'll be home jerking off that puny pecker of yours all night thinking about today. This was the greatest day of your life, and even now when you're acting like a sissy and pretending to be hurt and offended, you can't wait until tomorrow."

"I'm not - I won't be able to," I stammered, looking for my shirt.

"Yes you will," Tom said, picking up my shirt from the floor and holding it out to me but not letting go. "You'll be back here tomorrow at 11. When you get here, you're going to stop at the house first, knock on the door and introduce yourself to my Mom and tell her that you're coming up here to work out with me."

I said nothing but just stood there and tried and failed to make eye contact with Tom as I waited for him to let go of my shirt.

"Don't cry," Tom said mockingly. "I hate babies."

"I'm not crying," I snapped back pulling my shirt away from him and pulling it on before spinning around and heading for the door.

"Eleven," Tom said before I opened the door and fled. "Do not be late."

I closed the door behind me and practically ran down the stairs. Come back again tomorrow? He had another thing coming. I looked back toward the garage and saw Tom standing there in the window, brazenly and unabashedly naked as he watched me flee.

The one thing that I was certain of, I thought to myself as I headed home, that there was no way I was going to be back there at 11 the next morning or any other day.

timmywells
timmywells
1,747 Followers
123456...9