Little Jimmy Grows Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Personal stuff? Want to go into the box and talk about it?"

The box, as Father Pat had called it, was something that I had heard of but never seen. Simply put, it was a room that was little bigger than a closet where you sat down and talked about stuff that you couldn't bring yourself to do in public. Or looking right in somebody's eyes like this.

"I never did this before," I said as I went into the room, which was even smaller than I imagined. A small desk and a chair on each side of it.

"The light switch is right here," Father Pat said after he closed the door and sat down. "I'll just keep dimming the light until you feel comfortable."

I nodded and watched Pather Pat turn the knob and made the room dimmer and dimmer and dimmer.

"Uh, that's good right there," I said when the door was almost totally dark, with just a faint glow from the overhead fixture that was the equivilant of a couple of fireflies glowing."

"When it gets this dark the problems are usually serious," Father Pat said. "I have a hunch that yours aren't nearly as bad as all that, or at least not as bad as you think they are."

Father Pat placed his hand on mine and patted it gently, although it was so dark that I couldn't even see it. I reached up and turned the light a little brighter, so that at least I could make out his shadow, and he chuckled when I did that.

"There! It's doing wonders already," he mused. "So what's Jimmy Ellis upset about these days."

"I'm just so... confused. Lonely," I guess.

"I could say that we would love to see you getting back involved in the group again," Father Pat suggested.

"Maybe," I said without much conviction. "It's just that I had the best summer of my life, and now it's tough getting used to being alone again."

"So it's a relationship problem after all?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"You two break up or is it more complicated than that?"

"Way more complicated," I said nervously. "We're going to different colleges. I'm local but the other person is out in the midwest."

"And you miss her. That's perfectly normal. Did you two promise to stay faithful to each other?"

"Not really."

"So you're worried that she's seeing other boys while you two are apart?"

"Um. This is where it gets complicated."

"How so, Jimmy?"

"It's not," I stammered, searching for words. "It's not a she. It's a he."

There was no immediate response from Father Pat, and the only reaction was a little squeeze of my hand at that revelation.

"I see," Father Pat finally answwered after a long silence.

"This probably isn't something that you want to hear, is it? I mean - it's not right. What we were doing, I mean."

"I'm not here to judge you, Jimmy. I'm here to listen and help you get through this. So, you're a homosexual?"

"I don't know," I replied. "I like girls, but I don't do very well with them."

"And with men?"

"Actually, it was mainly just this one guy," I said, omitting for the moment my other experiences.

"Tell me about him."

"I used to go to school with him back in junior high, and I was always..." I began. "Do you really want to hear this?"

"Of course."

"Well, he was a star athlete and was really popular. Not like me. The class nerd."

"So you looked up to him - had sort of a crush on him?"

"Not really, until I saw him in the shower one day."

"Is that something you used to do? Look at the others naked?"

"Not really. I used to just try and hide, but this one day I saw him and it was - different. The other guys were just guys, but him. He was special. He was like - once I saw him naked, I couldn't get the image out of my mind."

"You became infatuated with him?"

"I'll say!"

"And you two then got together?"

"No," I explained. "He invited me to his house but I chickened out."

"So how did you two end up together?"

"Early last summer, we ran into each other at the store."

"By accident?"

"Sort of," I suggested. "Truth is that I had spent the last three years trying to run into him by accident. This time it actually happened."

"So he had feelings about you all of that time too?"

"No. I mean sort of, but not really in the way I felt for him," I said.

"So you made love at last then?" Patrick asked. "Was it everything you hoped it would be?"

"I didn't know what it would going to be, Father Pat. I didn't know anything. Only that I wanted to be with him. To touch him and to hold him."

"And this other lad taught you? Was it soft and tender?"

"No."

"Oh my!" Father Pat said in a shocked tone. "You didn't enjoy it?"

"I enjoyed it, but it wasn't tender and soft. Are you sure I can talk about this here?"

"Absolutely."

"Well, the things he did to me were kinda... strange. He was very rough and mean to me. He liked to humiliate me."

"Did he hurt you?"

"Yes. I mean, not really torture me, but he would do things to me that were really physical."

"Like what?"

"Tie me up. Use a strap on my back if I did something wrong."

"Did he make you do things? Things that you didn't want to do?" he asked, and his hand was not patting mine any more but instead had it in a tight grip. "Tell me some of the things he had you do."

"I can't."

"Did you satisfy him orally?"

"Yes."

"Did he have you anally?

"Yes," I replied after a short hesitation. and my voice was starting to break up as I became more emotional.

"Would it help you any if I told you that you aren't the first young man that has told me something like this?"

"I'm not?"

"Of course not, Jimmy. This is very common these days, so if you think you're some sort of freak - well, I can promise you that there are a whole lot of fellows out there just like you."

"Really?"

"Really. It's just that a man feeling attracted towards another man is still frowned upon, even now in 1970. It was much worse years ago. So tell me something about this young man you're so taken with."

"He's going to college out in the midwest, and he's great at a lot of sports. He's really strong, and..."

"What's wrong, Jimmy?"

"I feel weird talking about him like this. Like I'm violating his trust."

"That's good that you feel that way, Jimmy. Of course, since you aren't using his name, I don't think there's a problem along those lines. Everything we say in here is just between us anyway, remember? So feel free to tell me whatever you'd like to, just like you were writing it in a diary that no one else would ever see."

"Okay. Well, he's only a little taller than me but he's really muscular," I said excitedly. "His arms are bigger than my legs!"

"Wow, he seems like quite the man."

"Yeah, and his body is really hairy all over."

"And this is something you like?"

"Yeah," I admitted. "I guess that's why I'm attracted to him. He's everything that I'm not."

"Opposites do attract," Pat said. 'What color hair does he have?"

"Red."

"Hmmm," Pat said, his hand back on mine. "When I was young my hair was red. That was back before it went gray, and started to disappear on me. I can tell you really are fond of him, the way you've gotten so excited in describing him."

"Thanks for not making fun of me. I know I must sound kinda dumb."

"Not at all, Jimmy," Father Pat said, and as he spoke he slid his chair around the table until it was so close our legs were touching. "As a matter of fact, I've loved hearing you tell me about your friend. You've told me about how hirsute and muscular he is, and how you find that very appealing. Is there anything else about him that you find attractive?"

My heart started racing around this time, as my counselor's voice had become rather breathless and, well, a lot like my own, and the touch of his knee against mine and his hand resting on mine made me think things I had no right to think about. Probably my imagination, I suspected at the time.

"He's very... well endowed," I finally managed to say.

"You mean to say that he has a large penis?" he asked, and I nodded before realizing how stupid that was in the dark, and then let out a meek, "Yes."

"Exceptionally large?"

"Yes."

"And you aren't large in that area yourself?"

"No," I said, letting out a nervous chuckle. "I'm real small."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that," Father Pat said with a loud exhale. "Many times people that tend to be very quiet and reserved tend to be overly critical of themselves."

"No," I assured him. "I'm sure about it."

"Does this bother you - this feeling that you have that you aren't as well developed as other men?"

"It used to," I admitted. "Until recently. Now it kinda turns me on for some reason. Being with someone who's so much more manly than I am."

"You've got my curiousity piqued," Father Patrick said, taking his hand off of mine, and even in the dark I knew where it was headed.

When his hand landed on my lap, I let out a startled gasp that was more relief that actual shock, and as he cleared his throat Father Pat searched around for my dick through my pants.

At first he mistook my right nut for my dick, but when his hand moved up and found my stiff dick pointing up in the confines of my clothing, we both let out a sigh.

"Hmmm," Father Pat murmurmed as he rubbed my dick slowly while trying to figure out exactly what he was holding onto. "I guess you weren't exaggerating about not being well endowed, Jimmy, but you certainly seem to be very hard and very nice, if you don't mind me saying so. Do you like what I'm doing to your penis?"

"Yes," I squeaked, wanting to ask him to take it out and give me some much needed relief.

"I'd like you show you just how much I'm enjoying doing this myself," he said while taking my wrist in his meaty paw and bringing it down between his legs, resting it on something very thick which was pinned to the inside of his thigh.

"Oh!" I said, startled at the thick member I found under the fabric.

"Don't know if I'm as big as your friend or not," he said while continuing to massage my stem slowly, but not slowly enough for me. "How does it feel to you?"

I let out a groan as I came, spurting a copious load of semen in my underwear, and after I finished cumming, Patrick realized what had happened and took his hand off of my spent tool as it got very messy down there even through the pants.

"Better stop now, Jimmy," Father Pat said as he stopped my stroking of his bulge just as I was getting into it. "Or else I'll be having a little accident of own."

"That wasn't an accident," I said. "I wanted to cum. It felt really good. I liked what I was doing to you too. Your dick felt really big."

"Would you like to get better acquainted with me?" he asked.

...

Chapter Twenty Three: Getting to know me.

The next night found me outside of Father Pat's house, trying not to hyperventilate as I tapped lightly on the door before entering, just as he had instructed me to do on the phone. I closed the door behind me and looked around the neat and tastefully furnished place before calling out.

"In here Jimmy," Father Patrick announced.

I followed the voice down a hallway and saw Father Pat sitting on the edge of the bed, smiling and waiting for me. He was wearing satin boxer shorts and nothing else, and the first thing I noticed was the mat of thick grey hair which covered his husky upper torso, in stark contrast to his pale and relatively spindly legs which seemed as hairless as my own.

"Hi, Father Pat," I said softly as I stood in the doorway before being beckoned into the well lit room.

"You can dispense with the Father part of that, Jimmy. Especially tonight. Come over here."

I went and stood in front of the man who would always be Father Pat to me, a bit taken aback by seeing the man nearly naked after all these years. He was heavy set but pretty solidly bit for a guy that had to be in his 50's at least, and he smiled when he saw me checking him out.

"No bodybuilder, am I?"

"You look really good," I said, dying to reach out and run my hands through the dense fur on his chest but instead waiting, standing with my knees inches away from him.

"Let me take a good look at you," Pat said reaching over and taking the bottom of my t-shirt in his hand and pulling it upward. The bed was tall and along with his own sizeable frame, Pat and I were almost at eye level as I lifted my arms to allow him to get the shirt over my head and off of me.

"You're very beautiful," Father Pat said, his hands sliding slowly all over my pale, scrawny chest, and my nipples were stiff as his pudgy fingers stroked them while I exhaled loudly in response, wanting for him to go lower.

"You feel so soft. So smooth," Pat said, continuing his gentle rubbing of my chest. "I can feel your heart beating. You're excited, aren't you?"

"Yeah," I admitted.

"This is wrong on many levels. Forgive me."

I let my body start to flow with his touch, undulating my body while stretching my arms upward. Patrick's eyes went to my armpits, where the slickly smooth skin glistened with my sweat, and he let his hands go up my sides and through the hollows where the modest patches of hair had never returned after Tom's plucking.

"You're so very smooth," Pat said as he ran his fingers all over my slick underarm, holding me close as my entire body shivered.

I felt like my dick was going to explode any second, so taken was I by this sweet seduction, and Father Pat seemed to sense this as he straightened up on the edge of the bed and smiled at me.

"Love can be tender just like it can be brutal," Father Pat said while slowly undoing my belt, his eyes never leaving mine as he did. "I could never intentionally harm a lad as beautiful as you. You understand that, right Jimmy?"

I nodded while the belt came undone, and then his hands were undoing the button on the top of my pants, the hairs on the back of his hands touching my bare stomach and almost crackling at the contact.

My pants slid down and I stepped out of them, leaving my with only my tight white underwear left. My boner strained against the cotton, and whereas a few months ago I would have been humiliated at the prospect of being naked in front of another man, now I was thrilled at the thought of showing Father Pat my shortcomings.

"You're very hard, aren't you Jimmy?" He asked as he looked at the modest bulge in my underwear, and as I nodded his hand came up and touched the head of my dick through the cotton, tracing the outline of my erection which was clearly outlined as it arched up and to the right.

"You want to cum, don't you? he continued as my knees trembled under his touch. "You came very fast yesterday. Do you do that often?"

"Yes."

"You're leaking," Patrick added as he touched the damp spot in my underwear.

"I can't help myself," I explained. "It's just that I'm so excited. I know I'm going to cum as soon as you touch me, but I get hard again right away."

"The joys of youth," he said sighing as his hands took my underwear by the elastic and pulled them down gingerly, and after they cleared my dick it sprang around wildly after being released from captivity. I heard Father Pat's breath catch in his throat upon watching this, and after I stepped out of my undies I waited for him to say something.

"I warned you," I said as I looked at his reaction upon him first seeing me in all my glory.

"I think it's perfect in every way," Father Pat said as he put in hands on my hips. "I'm just enjoying looking at you because I've never seen a chap built quite like you are. Your little spout is just dripping semen."

I looked down at the string of cum that stretched down almost to the floor before dropping off as my dick jerked spastically as a result of feeing Father Pat's breath on me.

"Funny how you don't seem to mind my mentioning how tiny your penis is, do you?"

I shook my head as I bit my lip, trying not to have the orgasm that I so desperately wanted.

"As a matter of fact, my saying that almost seems to excite you. And this peach fuzz is just adorable," Patrick proclaimed as he moved his hand from my hip and ran his fingers through the faint patch of fur that had grown since Tom had shaved me. "Did your lover shave this for you or did you do it yourself?"

"He did."

"I see," Patrick mused. "Did he shave your armpits as well?"

"No, he - yanked the hairs out," I recalled.

"Oh!" he exclaimed in shock. "Didn't that hurt?"

"A little," I admitted.

I shivered as his hand went from above my arching and pulsating dick right to my sac below without touching it, and when his hand found my balls I groaned and parted my thighs to let him hold them.

"These are so nice and they feel so full too," Father Pat said as he rolled my dangling nuts in his palm. "You certainly didn't get short-changed here, did you?"

I was bent over a little bit, trying but failing to control what was on the way, and when Father Pat looked up at me he saw the look of horror on my face.

"You're going to cum, aren't you?" he said, and with that he moved his mouth over my dick, his lips not even touching it as I shuddered, my dick blasting cum into Father's Pat's mouth.

His eyes were rolling back in his head as I coated his throat with what seemed like a copious amount of seed even for me. Father Pat's mouth came away from me a little bit, and I could even watch the last couple of sputtering blasts squirt into his mouth.

He seemed as lost in the moment as I was, his tongue capturing the cum that trickled out of the corners of his mouth, seeming to savor the flavor of my load before moving forward once again and this time letting his lips slide over my deflating dick.

My dick twitched as Father Pat's mouth slid right down to the peach fuzz, my now-drooping member enjoying being agitated by his tongue and mouth as his hand kept churning my nuts until he was satisfied that I was drained.

Father Pat's face was even mure ruddy and flushed looking that usual as he showered my dick with kisses, his hands now holding onto my buttocks and tenderly holding me close to him.

"You say you recover quickly?" he asked, smiling as I nodded.

"That's good. I want to taste you again and again. Your seed is delicious, not to mention the generous portions you serve," he said with a mischievous grin. "Why don't you lie down here and let me enjoy some more of you?"

...

Chapter Twenty Four: Pampered by Patrick.

"That's nice," I said as I looked down at Father Pat, who was rubbing my feet with his well oiled paws, making me tingle right up to the top of my head.

I was on my back in his very plush bed, experiencing what was going to me an incredible massage, and by the time he had gotten to my thighs, my dick had gone from the shriveled peanut dangling between my legs to the stiff prong now arched back and pointing at my face from the bed of fuzz.

"You're a man of your word," Father Pat said as he reached my crotch, and made me squirm when his freshly oiled hand grabbed my balls and began to knead them, and my squirming soon evolved into moaning as he did.

"These wonderful orbs of yours seem to be quite sensitive. I'm sorry if I hurt you," he said suddenly. "Too rough?"

"No, it's not that" I said. "Not rough enough."

"Really?" Father Pat said, and with an increasingly vigorous grip, began to work them over with more energy.

"Yes!" I gasped. "Harder please, Really. I like it."

Almost seeming to be fighting himself at first for handling my balls in such a rough manner, he soon learned from my expression that there was no such thing as being too rough as far as I was concerned. Finally learning that, he was soon twisting and churning my sac with the enthusiasm I was sharing.

I arched my back and let out a cry as I came, my dick spurting cum all over my stomach and chest while my entire body trembled in response. Father Pat's touch became more tender and gentle as my orgasm subsided, until I squeezed my thighs together and reveled in just feeling him hold my abused pouch in his warm hand.

1...456789