Little Jimmy Grows Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amazing!" he finally said as he looked at the mess I had made all over myself. "Can't have all of this go to waste."

Father Pat's tongue slid all over my sweaty, semem coated upper torso, cleaning me of all of my bodily fluids in much the same manner that I had done to Tom last summer, and I discovered that it was just as womderful to receive this treatment as it was to give it.

"I want to see you," I said as Father Pat's tongue licked my chest free of cum.

"Later," he said, his mouth trailing down to capture an errant string of cum that ended up under my right arm, and when he kept licking the smmoth, sweaty grotto long after it had disappeared, I certianly offered no resistance.

"Please," I insisted. "Ever since yesterday when I felt your dick through your pants I can't stop thinking about it. It felt so big. I want to see you. I want to do things to you too."

"Alright," Father Patrick said as he climbed off the bed almost reluctantly and reached for the top of his boxer shorts.

"Let me," I said, sliding over to the edge of the bed and dropping to my knees on the soft carpet before him, with the obvious bulge staring me in the face.

I eased the satiny boxers down slowly, all the time my eyes transfixed on the bulge pinned down the inside of his right leg. A forest of grey hair appeared first, and then the base of his penis. After I had fully exposed his sex, I leaned back to avoid getting hit as his cock lurched upward in a series of bounces, almost as if it was being jacked up like a car.

I felt light-headed as I stared at Patrick's manhood inches from my face, the musky scents of him filling my nostrils.

"How do I measure up to your friend?" Patrick wanted to know as he looked down at me almsot as if he was afraid I would find him wanting. "I'm sure I'm nowhere near as pleasant to the eye as that young stallion of yours must be."

Patrick's cock wasn't as long as Tom's, not nearly so. His penis was certainly longer than average, probably about six or seven inches long, but it wasn't the length that got my attention but the thickness of him.

While Tom's cock was incredibly thick around the base, it did gradually taper off in girth at the end. Patrick's was no such organ. His entire cock was monstrously thick, from the base nestled in the silver cloud of hair right up the shaft to the glans, which seemed to my eyes like it was the size of an apple.

"Unreal," I said as I gaped at the swaying cock which was light tan in hue, and the fat vein that meandered down the top of the massive organ seemed the same size as my entire dick.

"Not very pretty, is it?" Father Pat asked. "Your lover. Is he built like me? It's quite alright either way. I just want to hear you say it. I'd love to hear about him."

"His," I said, or tried to say, but my initial attempt at speech was a garbled mess. "His is longer, but yours is - I can't believe this."

I shook my head, trying to make my head become clear as this freakishly fat cock pointed ominiously at me.

"Yours is so big. So thick. It just doesn't seem possible," I said, my hand reaching up to hold it, and when my right hand held the throbbing organ, I soon figured out that this was a job for two hands.

His feet moved forward a bit, as this brought his cock right to my lips. I looked up for guidance and Patrick nodded.

"Not exactly a blessing, as much as you might envy it. I know you can't suck it, but you can use your tongue - if you want to that is," Father Pat said apologetically. "Your hands - they would be fine too if you would rather."

I brought my lips to the gaping crevice at the tip of the crown, letting my tongue graze over the moist opening as Father Pat's hand ran through my hair.

"That's nice," he said in a soft voice, and while he might have been satisfied with just my hands moving up and down the shaft of his cock while I licked the tip, I wanted more.

My mouth slid up and down the top of the crown, sliding down further with each bob of my head. My jaw was aching already by the time I reached the fat ridge of his bulbous mushroom-shaped glans, but I was possessed - obsessed with going farther.

The sides of my mouth felt like they were about to tear when they finally slid over that fleshy obstacle, and when they did, Father Pat cried out with joy. I kept going for as long as I could, even getting an inch or so down the shaft before I finally had to pull off of him.

I leaned away on the backs on my ankles, looking at the glistening knob of the gigantic cock that I had actually managed to suck on until I ran out of air, and now I milked it with both hands while Father Pat looked down at me with a joyous expression his face.

"I'll get better at it once I get used to it, I promise," I said in apology, as Father Pat shook his head in amazement. "But for now."

I got up to my feet and climbed onto the bed, making it perfectly clear what I wanted to happen.

"I can't," Father Pat said, looking at me at my most vulnerable.

"I want you to," I assured him. "Please."

"Are you sure, Jimmy?" he said, looking at my pale little butt which I had sticking up in the air as I knelt on the bed, hoping that he would find me desirable.

I nodded, and watched his swollen cock sway as he went over to his night table and pulled out a tube of lubricant.

...

Chapter Twenty five: Having Father Pat.

"I've only done this to a fellow once - a long time ago," Father Pat said as he squeezed some lube on his pudgy index finger. "That didn't work out well. It was very bad for my partner. I couldn't bear it if I hurt you."

He took another look at me and shook his head, resting his left hand on my back as he reached down and rubbed the tip of his finger on my puckered ring before inserting it to the first knuckle, causing me to moan as he entered me.

"You're so tight," Father Pat said. "I really can't do this."

"Please!" I cried out, reaching back and grabbing his hand before he pulled away, looking at the object of my desire as it waved in the air to my side. "I have to have you. Work your finger inside of me. I'll loosen up for you. It's just been so long since I've had so big a man."

"That's it!" I continued as Father Pat's finger slid in deeper. "Feel how warm I am? I want your cock so badly. I want to feel you work all of it into me, right down to your balls. Put another finger in me."

Doing my bidding, Father Pat did exactly what I asked, forcing his middle finger inside of me. I cried out at the insertion of his second digit, and the plump nature of his fingers took my breath away as tears welled in my eyes.

"Jimmy?" Father Pat said as I writhed under his hand.

"I'm okay," I insisted. "I love it. Feel my dick. Feel how much I love what you're doing!"

I felt Father Pat's free hand come off my back and reach around me, groping around briefly before finding my dick.

"You're hard!" Father Pat said in shock.

"Told you... like it," I grunted out as he rubbed my boner, and with that he began spinning and burrowing his fingers deeper in me.

"Be gentle at first until I get used to it," I said as he climbed onto the bed behind me. "Then I want you in me all the way. I want you to pound that cock into me hard. I want to feel your hairy and sweaty body wrapped around me when you cum."

Whether it was the result of my talk or his desire overwhelming his reluctance, I didn't care. All of knew was that while I was scared when I felt his greased cock at my entrance, I wanted him no matter what.

It was every bit as painful at first as I had suspected. The top of his glans opened me up as much as I thought I could bear, and when it came to the puffy ridge arouns the base of the head, I thought I was being torn up.

Hather Pat sensed this even though I kept my screaming to myself as I bit into the bedding to stifle myself, but when he began to stop pushing, I leaned back hard against him. It must have been my imagination when I swore I heard a loud opping sound when he got inside of me, but I heard his grunt of relief when it got inside of me.

"More," I whimpered as he gently moved a little bit of his cock in and out of me

As long as he didn't pull the head of it out of me right away, I could take it. His enormous girth filled me so much that the discomfort became pleasure, and I could tell by Father Pat's muttering that he was enjoying it too.

"So good," Father Pat grunted. "You feel so good. You okay?"

"Yes," I grunted. "I love your cock. Work it in. I want it all."

Father Pat began moving more of himself in with every slow thrust. Just a tiny bit, but as he did this I felt myself becoming more and more used to him, so when his penetrations slowed down, I thrust my ass back into him.

"Oh!" Father Pat groaned, wrapping his arms around me as he mounted me fully.

His cock was now impaled deeply in me, his thrusts became slower and deeper, until he was all the way inside of me. When he embraced me, and I felt his hairy and sweaty chest on my back, I felt like exploding myself, and never wanted this to end.

Luckily for me, Father Pat was not quick to orgasm, so as he skewered me with his magnificent manhood I just let him ride me. My own dick was throbbing, and when Father Pat's brushed into it while his hands ran all over my body, he grabbed it and squeezed it, milking me while he humped me.

I came, my dick spurting another load all over the bedding below me, and I came so hard that my knees gave out. Father Pat rode down to the bedding with me, and as I lay flat on my stomach with my legs outstetched, he thrust harder, finally letting out a mighty roar as I felt his cum fill my bowels just before he collapsed on top of me.

"Don't," I said when he tried to roll off of me. "You aren't too heavy. I love this."

And so Father Pat stayed on top of me, his furry body dripping all over mine, until his cock went completely limp and finally slid out of me. Only then did Father Pat roll over to my side and run his hands all over my wet back.

"That was so good for me," he finally said.

"Me too," I said.

After relaxing for a few minutes, we headed off to the shower. I had a little trouble at first, but not as much as I let on, because I loved being helped my Father Pat as he half-carried me into the bathroom as his cum oozed out of me.

In the shower, I let him pamper me, enjoying his gentle handling of my abused orifice so much that my dick got hard again before the shower was over. He dried me just as lovingly, and when he turned his back for a second I hugged him from behind.

"Oh!" Father Pat said when my dick accidently slid between his buttocks, and while I really didn't mean to do it, it felt really nice wedged in between his plump ass cheeks, so I laughed and held onto him.

"Do you want me that way?" he said without turning around.

....

Chapter Twenty Six: Me?

The thought had never really occured to me since that one day when I had asked Tom if I could do him anally. He laughed and told me that there was no way that was going to happen, and since then I was just happy that anybody even touched me.

"Really?" I asked. "You would let me?"

"Of course." he replied, and brought me back into the bedroom.

"Should I use this?" I asked Father Pat as I held up the lubricant, and after he started to tell me it wouldn't me necessary, he quickly said yes.

I rubbed some on my boner very gingerly before climbing behind Father Pat, who was on all fours. His legs were spread fairly wide, exposing his beige ring, which was as hairless as my own. I slipped an oiled finger effortless into his warm cavity as I enjoyed the view from behind.

Father Pat's ass cheeks were pale white and very plump, and between his legs I saw his balls hanging down, the left one much bigger than the right, but surprisngly his sac wasn't much bigger than my own.

The same could not be said about the cock that hung limply down between his legs. Even soft, the thickness of his manhood was startling as it swung lazily back and forth with the movement of the bed.

This was it, I thought to myself as I pulled my finger out and climbed right next to the cuddly bear that was going to be my first experience. I was shaking but I was hard as steel as I leaned close and probed with my dick in hand.

"It's alright, Jimmy," Father Pat finally said after I had fumbled around for a minute in quiet desperation. "It's my fault for having such a big butt."

Nice of him to say it, but the real problem probably wasn't the size of his ass. We knew the problem, or at least I did. No matter how hard I tried and now matter how much Father Pat spread his ass cheeks to help me, the fact was that I could not reach the opening.

Oh, I managed to slip a little bit of the head of my dick inside the puckered ring, but as far as actually penetrating and doing it, no way. My dick wasn't long enough to reach.

"It's okay," I said after giving up, hoping that at least we could do something else.

"You know, that feels mighty good to me there," Father Pat said. "What you were doing."

What I had been doing was in effect fucking his buttocks and probably just barely poking his anus in my feeble attempt to get inside of him.

"It does?" I asked, and when he said it did, I became elated, because it felt really good to me too but I had assumed that it only would seem weird to Father Pat.

"That's it," Father Pat said as I began humping him with his ass cheeks clamped around my pecker. "You like that don't you?"

"Yeah!" I grunted, sqeezing his ass together as I worked my greased dick between those soft fleshy pillows, enjoying the occassional grunt from Father Pat when my dick would bump into his opening.

I lasted longer than I expected, and when I came I felt so good that I didn't care that it wasn't the real thing because it was good enough for me.

"Thank you," I gasped as I hugged Father Pat, feeling my dick squirming out of the crevice despite my best efforts.

"That felt nice for me too," Father Pat said, but when he started to move from the position he was in, I stopped him.

"Wait! Please," I said, moving back away from him while he stayed on all fours.

Looking down, I saw my cum dripping down from the deep orifice I had deposited it into. Spreading his buttocks apart, I urged him to spread his legs a bit wider. Father Pat might not have known what was going to happen next, but there was no doubt in my mind what I wanted to do.

"Oh my!" I heard Father Pat exclaim loudly when he felt my tongue lapping at his opening, and he was making a lot more noises when he felt my tongue burrow into his orifice as I buried my face between his parted flanks.

Expressing my gratitude in the bast way I could think of, I ate Father Pat's ass like a rabid animal while my hands worked busily below. I churned and yanked on his nuts with one hand, while with my other hand I milked his cock, feeling him coming back to life under my enthusiastic yanking.

He was hard again in no time, and soon I could hear him crying out my name, telling me he was going to cum. I wanted to dive down between his legs and let him drown me with his load, but instead I just pulled at his swollen organ with both hands and enjoyed feeling it surge as he spat his seed into the bedding below before sinking back onto on the bed.

"Jimmy," he said with eyes that seemed dazed. "That was... I can't describe it. I never before..."

Tough to believe that after only a few months removed from being the most innocent and naive guy in the world, I was now teaching old dogs new tricks, but that was what was happening.

....

Chapter Twenty Seven: After Father Pat.

I went back several times to Father Pat's place, enjoying him as much as I thought he was enjoying me. Suddenly, as soon as it began it was over. Father Pat asked me not to return.

A crisis of conscience, he called it, making me doubt the old adage of a stiff dick having none, but I abided by his wishes and went on with my life.

Having gotten into this lifestyle, I soon discovered that I couldn't get enough, but was at a loss for where exactly to get it. In desperation, I found myself trying to get into a bar that was supposedly gay.

Trying was an understatement, because even though the drinking age then was 18 and I was just shy of 19 and had I.D. to prove it they were very skeptical.

After they relented and let me in, I discovered a couple of very important things. The first was that the bar was most definitely gay, and the second thing being that I was not going to be lonely in there.

I was swarmed over. I got hit on by half the guys in the place, which floored me. Here I was, a nerdy guy who looked like the 70's version of Pee Wee Herman. A guy not attractive by any stretch of my imagination was now the life of the party.

That night I ended up going home with an guy about twice my age. A tall guy who looked like Joe Pepitone, which coal black hair billowing out from his shirt collar and long black curls, and I kind of melted when he expressed a lot of interest in me.

Later, in his bed, after we had explored each other quite throughly, the man whose first name really was Joe ran his hands over my body as I looked up at the ceiling after having my third orgasm in less than an hour.

"You know, I almost freaked out when I took your underwear off," Joe said. "Don't take this wrong, but I really wasn't expecting this."

What he was referring to was what he was holding as he spoke, idling wiggling my limp dick around as he smiled.

"I get that a lot," I admitted.

"No offense," Joe added quickly. "I'm loving it, obviously. Did you ever think about being in movies?"

"Movies?" I laughed, enjoying the thought that I would be on the silver screen. "Me? John Wayne, Richard Burton and ... Jimmy Ellis?"

"Not that kind of movies," Joe said. "Adult movies. You know the kind."

No, I didn't know the kind, but I was about to find out.

We went into Joe's basement, where he had a movie projector set up, and after a few minutes of setting up the screen we sat down and watched the movie.

It was a black and white film with no sound except for the noisy whirring of the projector. Two men dressed as sailors walked into a room and with no delay started undressing and going down on each other. Ten minutes later it was over, and Joe turned off the machine and asked me what I thought.

"I dunno. It was alright. It would have been better if it was in color and the guys talked," I suggested.

"No, I mean, do you think you could do that?" Joe asked. "With a camera pointed at you?"

"I don't know. Who would want to look at me?"

"Well I did, for one, and before I rescued you from half the bar earlier, you seemed to be very popular, didn't you? " Joe asked.

"I don't know what was going on back there," I admitted.

"What was going on his that you are a cute guy," Joe explained. "You're fresh and sweet looking. You're a twink that just about any gay guy would love to do. Trust me. If they put a picture of you with another guy on the outside of a booth in an adult book store, they will be lined up with rolls of quarters to see you."

"What would happen if somebody I knew saw me?" I said. "I would die if people knew I was - you know."

"What would they say?" Joe asked. "Hey Jimmy! I just saw a movie with somebody sticking their dick up your ass? It isn't like this is gonna be on TV after Bonanza or something. People have to seek it out. If they see your ass in a gay movie, you know what they are too!"

"Am I right or am I wrong?" Joe asked after I thought about it for a minute. "The only thing that you really have to worry about is whether you can get it up in front of a camera that's rolling."

"Gee, I don't know," I wondered aloud. "A whole bunch of people watching me?"

"Jimmy, this ain't Hollywood," Joe reminded me as he started playing with my boner. "It's only me, a cameraman and the guy you would be with. I can see it now. "I've got a guy in mind that would be perfect too. He's about 6'4" and muscular as hell. Good looking as hell."

1...456789