Little Kitten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stepped quickly behind her and roughly turned her to face the table. "Take this off," he ordered as he pulled her open blouse rapidly over her head. He forced her to lean forward against the table and unsnapped her bra.

She gasped as her breasts fell free and he rolled one of her nipples between his fingers. He pulled her skirt above her hips, pushed her panties to the floor, and put them in his pocket. As he forced her legs apart, she whimpered in unexpected arousal. She heard the rustling of his trousers and then felt the warmth of his bare legs against hers.

"Now, I'm going to fuck you the way I should have fucked you a long time ago, the way you wouldn't admit you wanted to be fucked. I'm going to take what I should have had seven years ago and enjoy every minute of it."

Gabriella closed her eyes tightly against an agonizing combination of dread and desire. His erect penis brushed the back of her leg, and she looked over her shoulder in sudden alarm. "Wait. Put on a condom," she pleaded. "I don't want to get pregnant."

He laughed. "I don't carry condoms with me, and the army doesn't pass them out. Let's just think of this as my little wedding gift to you and Antony—good, church-loving Antony. I just wasn't good enough for you, was I? I wasn't duped by the priests like you and your precious Antony, and I was too honest to pretend."

"What if someone comes into the dining car and sees us?" she asked.

"Then we'll have an audience. I don't have a problem with one of my men watching me use your body. I used to imagine your face when I was with women whose names I didn't care to remember. Now, I don't really care who sees your face as I fuck you."

She remained silent, and he began slowly rubbing his cock up and down along the outside of her slit.

"Were you a virgin on your wedding night?" he asked. "Answer me Little Kitten. Was Antony's little Christian cock your first?"

"Yes," she murmured softly and struggled to keep her increasing arousal under control.

He positioned the head of his cock at the entrance to her body, and she resisted the urge to push back against him as he began gently twisting one of her nipples.

"And have you fucked anybody else since you've been married?"

"No."

"Well, that's about to change, isn't it Little Kitten?"

He pushed into her with a hard steady thrust. Gabriella gasped as his thick cock penetrated her where only her husband had been before. He pumped hard and fast, forcing her body back and forth on top of the table. It was all she could do to keep from crying out, not in pain, but in pleasure.

"Tell me more about your wedding night, Little Kitten. How many times did your altar boy fuck you before breakfast?"

He wrapped one hand in her long, shining hair and pulled her head back. "And look at the window," he commanded.

She saw a reflection of herself bent over the table with Dmitri's strong arms holding her in place, her legs spread and her hips raised as he pumped his cock into her from behind. She felt the rhythm of the train through the table almost in time with Dmitri's legs slapping against hers. Her arousal mounted quickly and soon her whole awareness centered on the pleasure produced by the hard cock moving inside her. She began to moan with each new thrust.

"You like being my whore, don't you Little Kitten?"

She was past the point of speaking and the only sounds she could make were grunts and gasps. Perhaps Dmitri was simply fucking her for his own satisfaction, but the sensations coursing through her body were much more intense than anything she had ever felt with her husband, or fantasized about as an innocent girl imagining a lover coming to her bed. She knew, but no longer cared, that Dmitri's satisfaction would increase when he felt her pussy clenching around his cock and heard her moan or scream in pleasure at her own satisfaction. Her body had submitted fully to being filled by a cock that was not her husband's. She briefly tried to focus on an image of Antony's face, but instead, the image in her mind was Dmitri making love to her in the moonlight under the old apple tree.

She pushed back hard to meet each thrust as he moved in and out of her slick pussy. Despite her initial effort to remain detached, she was actively participating in her own fucking. Her guttural moaning grew louder as Dmitri pounded her toward the shuddering release she craved until at last she cried out and writhed on the table as she came. Dmitri only chuckled with smug satisfaction and increased the force of each thrust.

To Gabriella, it seemed that he was determined to stretch out the use of her body as long as possible before leaving his semen inside her. The sound of his body slapping against hers, and his unending deep strokes kept her on the edge. Gradually, his breathing became more ragged, and her arousal again spiked in anticipation of his imminent orgasm.

"Yes. I'm gonna come in you, Little Kitten."

He pulled her hips toward him and buried his cock deep in a final hard thrust. She felt him pulsing inside her in shuddering release, and her body convulsed in another shattering orgasm.

As the intensity of her pleasure subsided, she began to sob—for Antony, for herself, for all they had endured together, and with regret at never having felt this way with her husband. She closed her eyes and hoped that Antony would never learn what she had done this night. Now, she had a new secret to keep, a complicated secret about an empty dining car on an army train hurtling through the forest in the middle of a civil war and her time with a man who held her husband in contempt and could make her feel things she had never known were possible.

"You've got my seed inside you now, Little Kitten, swimming deeper and deeper toward that egg you should have been saving for your husband."

Dmitri stroked in and out a few more times and then left Gabriella sprawled limply across the table. He didn't bother to put his pants back on. He simply stood watching her with his cock at half mast.

"Now, you've bought my silence about your cousin," he said. "Next, I'll collect payment for your altar boy."

Gabriella looked over her shoulder in surprise. "What do you mean?"

"You'll see soon enough," he said, and then called loudly, "Sergeant, come on in."

The dining car door slid open, and a large fat man in a military uniform walked into the room with a big smile on his face, Gabriella scrambled off the table, pulling her skirt down, and covering her breasts as best she could with her hands.

"You remember Frederic, don't you?" Dmitri asked. "He was in your class before he dropped out of school to join the army."

Gabriella backed slowly away from the table. "What are you doing? Why is he here?"

Dmitri didn't answer. "Frederic, do you remember Gabriella?"

"Yes sir. She never talked to me at school, but that's okay because none of the other girls did either. I always thought she was pretty, though."

"Well Frederic, Gabriella wants to show you how grateful she would be if you would forget that you and I discovered her husband hiding on the train tonight. Isn't that right Little Kitten?"

"What do you think you're doing? We had a deal." Gabriella said in a whisper. She bumped into the table behind her and stopped, glaring at Dmitri.

"Yes, we do have a deal. The deal is that I own your body for the rest of the night. What I want to do with it next is give it to my friend, Frederic. If you back out now, you've paid for Andre, but not for Antony. It's entirely your decision.

"Don't do this."

"My price isn't really so bad, is it? After all, now that we've established that you're a whore, what difference does it make if you fuck one more man?"

Gabriella desperately tried to think of a way out of her new situation. But what were her options? She had to get through the night without anyone else learning her secret. She barely remembered this fat kid from her class. He had grown into a fat man with a belly that hung over his belt, and arms and legs that jiggled as he walked. He could have been handsome if he weighed about 90 pounds less. At least he didn't seem dangerous.

"What's your answer, Little Kitten? Dawn is approaching."

"Let's get it over with," she said without meeting his gaze.

"You aren't the first woman to hate me," Dmitri said with a grin. He turned back to Frederic. "Okay, Sergeant, here's the deal. Gabriella wants to make love with you to show you how thankful she is. But, since you're so much bigger than she is, you could hurt her if you get on top. So, let's ask her to help you get your clothes off, and then you can lie down on the floor and let her get on top. How does that sound?"

"Yes sir," Frederic said with a big grin and bright eyes.

Gabriella followed Dmitri's instructions without comment. Her feelings were too complex to sort through now—anger at betrayal by a man who owed her no loyalty, guilt about what she had already done and was about to do, and even lingering arousal. She stripped Frederic as fast as she could without looking either man in the eye. Soon the fat man was flat on his back between two tables with his erect cock pointing toward the ceiling and a smile of happy anticipation on his face.

"Frederic, have you ever seen a more fuckable slut?" asked Dmitri.

"No sir, I don't believe I have."

"Do you want her to fuck you tonight?"

"Yes sir. I would like that, sir."

"Okay Little Kitten, finish getting naked. I want my friend to enjoy the sight of your young, lean body as you fuck him. It will help him appreciate the potential value of other deals I may arrange for him in the future."

Gabriella glared at Dmitri, but dropped her skirt to the floor. Dmitri ran his hands over her breasts, then cupped her chin and turned her head so that he could kiss her hard on the mouth. He continued taunting her. "Frederic is a loyal soldier, and considering the value of his information, this is a fair trade, don't you think?"

She searched his eyes and said nothing.

"Now, straddle him and ease down slowly until his nice hard cock slides all the way into your pussy. We don't want either one of you to get hurt."

Reluctantly, Gabriella dropped to her knees, one on each side of the fat man's considerable girth. She wondered if it bothered him that another man's fresh semen was already inside her. If he knew, he didn't care, and immediately reached for her naked breasts with his big hands. She was pleasantly surprised by how gently he massaged them and how good it felt when he squeezed and pulled her nipples. The pleasurable feeling began to spread, and she couldn't suppress a gasp of surprise when Frederic gently drew one finger across her swollen clitoris.

Dmitri touched her cheek and said, "You may not have noticed, but he doesn't have a condom either. But don't worry. If you get pregnant, the kid will probably be mine since my sperm got a half hour head start on whatever Frederic dumps inside you."

Before Gabriella could react to Dmitri's taunt, Frederic guided his stiff cock into line with her swollen pussy with one hand and pulled her hips downward with the other. She felt the smooth, warm tip spread her open, and she grunted in reluctant pleasure. She gave up any attempt at resistance and let her weight carry her down slowly, resting her hands on the fat man's chest to control her descent. With every centimeter his cock penetrated, the more the warmth spread throughout her body.

Once Frederic's shaft was buried completely inside her, it occurred to Gabriella that she could use her position on top to prevent him from coming in her, and reduce the chances of getting pregnant. When he seemed close to finishing, she would simply raise herself high enough to finish the process with either her hand, or if necessary, with her mouth.

Frederic stared at Gabriella with a slight smile and stroked her shoulders with his open palms. Except for the movement of his hands, he remained motionless as she began to move up and down on his erect penis. Soon, he settled his hands on her hips so that he could pull her downward more firmly after each upward stroke. They settled into a steady rhythm, and Gabriella closed her eyes as the pleasure of a perfectly-sized cock thrusting gently but deeply into her belly began to make her forget the circumstances of her pleasure. She leaned forward with her hands on his chest, and was soon rotating her hips in synchrony with his increasingly urgent movements.

"That's so good," Frederic said in a strained tone of voice. "I've never had a whore better than you. Oh my god, what a fucking night this is."

Instead of anger at his words, Gabriella shuddered with increased arousal. The steady rhythm of the train, the steady penetration she had no choice but to endure, and her complete freedom from decision-making as the fat man used her like a whore combined to take her into a state of pure feeling and very little thought.

Warm hands squeezing her breasts startled her, and she turned to see Dmitri kneeling behind her, straddling Frederic's legs, completely naked and smiling.

"She's got nice tits, doesn't she, Sarge? And flaring hips just right for having children. Her thin waist will look good swelling with a baby inside, don't you think?"

"Oh yeah." Frederic was breathing faster and his face was turning a ruddy shade of red.

Gabriella closed her eyes as Dmitri leaned forward to kiss the back of her neck, and then she felt something cool and wet drop onto her lower back. She vaguely understood that he was massaging lotion or oil into her back and buttocks in slow firm circles, adding to the pleasure that was becoming more and more intense. She felt another squirt of cool liquid and then a finger pressed gently for entrance into her anus. As Dmitri overcame the resistance of her sphincter, a quiver of pleasure shot through her body and she gasped out loud.

"Uuungh. Oh. . . oh my god."

"Relax and enjoy, Little Kitten," said Dmitri as he began moving his finger slowly in and out of her tight back passage.

Dmitri moved his finger to the rhythm of Frederic' cock, and short, high-pitched moans from Gabriella accompanied each thrust into her receptive core. Frederic still had a smile on his face, but he was breathing faster as she rode his cock with increasing urgency. He grasped both her nipples and began squeezing and twisting with the just the right force to produce pleasure. Dmitri grabbed a handful of her hair and pushed down on her shoulders with his other hand. Frederic brought a breast to his mouth and circled her nipple with his tongue.

"Uhhungh, unngh, ohh."

Gabriella's body smoldered. The slowly spreading heat burst into flame when Dmitri began slowly stretching her ass open with the head of his well-lubricated cock. He pushed in steadily, and she felt a sensation of pleasurable fullness she had never imagined possible. Dmitri might have contempt for her, but he was being very gentle.

His weight forced her closer to Frederic. As her breasts were pressed against Frederic's chest he moved his fingers from her nipples to the sides of her face. She moaned in pleasure as she was consumed by new sensations. She no longer cared that with Dmitri's weight above her, she had lost the option of raising her hips high enough to escape the eruption of semen that would soon come from the fat man's long, hard cock. For now, her only awareness was wonder at the incredible feeling of two cocks moving inside her at once.

The two men fucked her in a coordinated rhythm. Her face bore an expression of pure lust, and she didn't resist when Frederic kissed her and thrust his tongue into her mouth as the first pulse of semen went deep into her pussy. She collapsed fully onto his chest and fat belly as the strongest orgasm of her life carried her quivering into total release. It took only a few more strong thrusts into her ass for Dmitri to deposit his sperm deep in her bowels.

It was hard for Gabriella to breathe deeply, sandwiched between the two men, but she was so drained of energy and care that she was content to merely lie between them as their cocks slowly softened inside her. Dmitri soon rolled to his back on the floor next to Frederic, but Gabriela remained lying on top of the fat man's body with his penis still partially inside her pussy.

All three were comfortable enough, and sufficiently fatigued, that they would have slept for a few moments had Frederic not stirred and said, "Captain, I should go check on security. It won't be long before we pass the curve and begin slowing for the city."

"Okay, Sergeant. I'll meet you in the command car in fifteen minutes. Remember that what we learned tonight stays with us. No word to anyone about what we discovered earlier this evening."

"Yes sir."

Frederic gently helped Gabriella move onto the floor between himself and Dmitri and reached for the parts of his uniform scattered near them. "And thank you, pretty lady. It was a pleasure to get to know you a bit more," he said as he buttoned his shirt.

Gabriella smiled at Frederic but looked away quickly without speaking. Dmitri stood and began dressing. By the time he put on his boots, Frederic had disappeared into the next car to resume his duties. Dmitri handed Gabriella her skirt and blouse.

She slowly stood and stretched, raised her arms above her head and arched her back, accentuating the curves of her breasts and hips. She ignored the fluids running slowly down her inner thighs and leaned naked against the window, through which the first hints of dawn would soon become evident.

"I trust you will keep your promise," she said and extended her hand to Dmitri.

"Payment was made in full, and I'm an honest man." They shook hands, and Dmitri disappeared through the door into the next car without looking back.

Gabriella stared through the dark window at the first hints of dawn and began buttoning her blouse. A hint of a smile played across her lips. When she and Dmitri next crossed paths in the course of this tragic war, she would make sure he confronted a predatory cat rather than a little kitten.

END

12