Little League Milf

Story Info
Can coach Jason score with a hot baseball mom?
10.7k words
4.68
115k
191
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MNerotica
MNerotica
160 Followers

"Strike two!" shouted the umpire as he watched the pitch fly into the catcher's mitt, just inside of the strike zone.

In the dugout, Jason nodded in approval as he glanced down to mark the count in his coach's book. Fresh out of his last semester of college, Jason was back home attempting to start his adult life. Graduating wasn't the only hurdle he had to jump. His mind was spinning, applying for jobs here and jobs there, trying to find the right fit so he could start paying off the mountain of student loan debt that had piled up. Not having any luck in his early job hunting, Jason was thrilled when he was approached by the head of the community athletics department about coaching a youth baseball team in the summer league.

He had never coached before, rather he had only played up until his junior year of college. He was a stand out pitcher in high school who ended up being recruited heavily by some of the smaller nearby colleges. Having other plans in mind, Jason perused his dream and walked on at a D1 school a few hours from home. Making the team, Jason saw quite a bit of playing time as a freshman and sophomore. He nearly worked his way into getting on scholarship his junior season, until a painful elbow injury and inevitable surgery benched his playing career. Being away from baseball had been crushing to the now college grad, but having the opportunity to be back in a dugout was just what he needed.

"Strike three, you're out!" hollered the umpire, sending the batter away from the plate.

"Good job Charlie, way to throw the heat!" shouted Jason with a smile, giving a thumbs up to his pitcher.

Taking the summer coaching job was really only about the money at first, what little it did offer. However, after spending so much time with his team of ten year olds, week in and week out at practices, games, and weekend tournaments; Jason realized that his team looked up to him and he became extremely proud and honored to teach them about the game he loved. His team played well most of the summer and it soon showed. They found themselves in position to win the All-Metro Championship, fighting through the bracket all the way to the finals. Making the finals was something Jason hadn't even accomplished in his youth. Before the next batter approached the plate, Jason gave a glance over to the crowded bleachers directly behind the backstop. One major perk of coaching youth baseball that he quickly realized, and thoroughly enjoyed, was the eye candy that sat in the stands.

Several of the team moms were more than capable of being labeled a MILF in his book, both the married ones and single alike. Though lusting over the married ones what great, Jason always seemed to keep a keen eye on the few single moms. Ones like Monica Johnson, the mother of Jason's center-fielder. She had long, raven hair that accented her tan, Hispanic complexion. She currently sat about half way up the bleachers, wearing a gray, v-neck shirt and linen short shorts. Her outfit showed off her round, bubble butt when she stood to cheer. The baseball team's logo on her shirt jutted out from her ample chest. A big, juicy pair of pouty lips, colored bright red, finished off this Latin beauty.

A few spectators down from her was the fiery Missy Collins. She was definitely the most vocal of all the parents and the mother of his husky catcher (puzzling to Jason because he must have gotten his size from his dad). She had a petite frame with shoulder length, auburn hair, currently tied back in a pony tail under a ball cap. A set of perky breasts, a cute little rear end, and an energetic personality summed up to what Jason imagined as an absolute freak in the sheets. Today she was sporting a white tank top and cut of jean shorts, cut about half way up her slender thighs.

In the front row, closest to the dugout, was by far Jason's favorite of the single moms. Claire Roberts looked on nervously as her son eyed up the next batter from the pitchers mound. Jason became obsessed with her the moment they first met at the beginning of the season. To him, she was the entire package. Her personality alone was enough to make her attractive. She was always polite and happy, usually displaying a big, gorgeous smile on her face. She would even go out of her way to talk with Jason and see how he was doing. Most parents would only come to him to complain about what position their child was playing or to give their opinion on what he needed to do better as a coach, but Claire was different. Of course her body wasn't very hard to look at either. She had an eye popping rack that couldn't be concealed. She usually was in a summer dress or low cut shirt at most games. Today she had on a tan colored body suit with a modest neckline. Though conservative, the tops of her massive melons were still clearly visible. Her toned, firm ass was contained in a pair of tight fitting jeans that ran the length of her irresistible thighs, down to just above her ankles. Her flowing, blonde hair fell past her tan shoulders, the ends resting gently on her supple breasts.

Feeling the sensation tingling in his pants, Jason quickly snapped out of his lustful gaze and turned back towards the action on the field. His team had one out with the opposing team down by two runs in the bottom of the sixth inning. The other team had a runner on second and were near the bottom of their batting order. The batter took his few warm up swings and stepped towards the batters box. Suddenly, he changed his mind and slid over to the opposite box.

Shit, he's a switch hitter! thought Jason, quickly yelling for his three outfielders to move.

"Lefty, lefty, outfielders shift to your left!"

The shift came a little too late as Charlie tossed the ball towards the plate. CRACK! The sharp sound of ball on bat rang out as the little, white ball soared through the air towards a gap in Jason's outfielders. The center and right fielders, both reacting in unison to the sound, began their lengthy sprint towards the gap between them. The ball arced in the sky, landing lazily in the middle of the two boys, almost touching the fence. By now, the opposing team's runner on second had rounded third and was nearly home. The opposing fans roared in cheers and applause as the batter rounded second base towards third. By the time the center fielder had the ball thrown to the infield, the batter was safely on third with a triple. Still with only a single out, The opposing team was now just one hit away from tying the game.

"Time Blue!" hollered Jason as he stepped onto the field to visit the mound.

After he and his infield players gave a few words of encouragement to their weary pitcher, Jason returned to the dugout, giving a glance through his shades towards the bleachers. Ms. Roberts was on her feet whooping and hollering alongside all the other parents. She didn't always get nervous watching her son play, only when he was pitching did she really worry. Taking a deep breath, Jason eyed up his situation yet again. The next batter was the number nine batter, the worst he assumed, on the opposing team. Charlie wound up and fired a laser.

"Ball," shouted the umpire.

The ball returned to the pitcher as he eyed up the batter yet again. The wind up and pitch. SMACK! Making poor contact with the ball, the batter took off towards first. The ball dribbled just a few feet from home plate. The catcher hurriedly threw off his mask, rushing towards the lazy, rolling ball. Picking it up, he quickly fired to first. At the same time, the runner on third took off at a hard sprint towards home.

"Home, throw home!" screamed Jason along with all his team's fans.

The first baseman gripped the ball in his hand and fired a bullet straight back to the catcher. The big boy caught the ball in his catcher's mitt, immediately leaping towards the sliding base runner. A big cloud of dust overwhelmed Jason's vision.

Out, out, out, he has to be out, Jason frantically thought.

The dust settled quickly as a roar erupted from the stands. The catcher had blocked the runners foot with his mitt.

"You're out! That's the ball game!" shouted the umpire.

Jason, elated at what he just witnessed, threw his fists in the air. His boys had won the championship. Both teams gathered near home plate and hastily shook hands. After briefly speaking with the opposing coach, Jason was mobbed by his young players. Parents and family members made their way out onto the field to congratulate their champions. Shaking a few of the fathers' hands, Jason quietly slipped back into the dugout to get his things together. Just as he finished zipping his coaching bag, his heart skipped a beat when he felt someone tap on his shoulder. Spinning around, face to face with him was the lovely Ms. Roberts waiting to congratulate him.

"Great job coach, we knew you could do it!" she squealed excitedly, pulling him in for a hug.

Jason felt that sudden tingle in his crotch again as he returned the hug. She stood about a head shorter than he did. There was no sign of a bra as he reveled in the feeling of her supple breasts being crushed against his body. Her hug lingered a little longer than normal and Jason noticed it, but he didn't at all mind. He would have to be a fool not to notice, or care for that matter. Finally breaking the embrace, Jason found it hard to speak.

"Th-thanks," he stuttered. "Charlie was a machine out there day."

Smiling at him, she gave a little blush. "He's a competitive one, just like his mom," she said turning to look at her son happily hugging and jumping on his teammates.

Jason too looked back onto the field at the elated players he didn't even know a few months prior, a big smile forming on his face.

Claire turned back towards Jason pointing over his shoulder. "Well we should probably get going, looks like another team is about over run us."

Looking behind himself, Jason realized that a team from the 12U league was taking over their bench.

"Oh yep, we should move," Jason said, quickly making his way back onto the diamond. "Hey fellas, another game is getting started here. Lets move out and go celebrate somewhere else!"

His boys quickly filed into the dugout for their things and were cleared out in a flash. After receiving their medals and trophy plaque, the fans and players slowly began drifting off towards the parking lot. Jason walked slowly, watching a few pitches of another game. Now at the end of the pack, he pealed his eyes from the ball game and grinned at what was ahead. Several yards in front of him, Claire had her arm wrapped around Charlie's shoulder as they walked. Jason couldn't help but stare long and hard at the sexy sway of her hips as she strolled along, his eyes glued to the back and forth movement of her sexy ass. Reaching the parking lot, Jason reluctantly broke his gaze to find his truck. Upon finding it, he gave another glance back towards Claire, just as she turned around.

"Oh Jason, I almost forgot," she said rushing up to him. "I'm having the whole team over tomorrow at our house for an end of the season party."

"Sounds fun, tell me when and where and I'll be there," he beamed.

Claire gave a big smile. "That's great! The address is Berkshire Street. Do you need directions?"

"I think I can find it. What time would you like me there?" Jason said as he retrieved his cell phone from his pocket, quickly punching in the address.

"Two o' clock sound alright? The boys can play in the pool and we can enjoy some beverages on the patio."

Jason looked up and nodded with a smile. "Sounds good to me, I'll see you tomorrow at two then."

"See you then," smiled Claire, giving him a wink as she turned to head back towards her vehicle.

Jason opened the door to his truck and slid in, putting his head on the steering wheel.

That woman is something else, he thought as he looked down at the bulge in his baseball pants.

Adjusting his junk, he turned the ignition and pulled out of the parking lot. Nothing but lustful thoughts ran through his head the whole way home. Pulling into the driveway, he all but jumped out of the truck and raced up the stairs into the bathroom for some personal time with his fantasies. Simply put, he couldn't wait for two o'clock tomorrow to come.

***

Jason awoke to the morning peaking through the blinds. Happily getting out of bed, he eagerly awaited the early afternoon. Unfortunately he had to find something to occupy himself with until it was time for the party. Throwing on a pair of gym shorts and a cut-off, he made his way out the door for a run around the block. With his playlist bouncing off his ear drums, he took off at a much faster pace than usual. His testosterone kept him at a high intensity as he made his way down his usual route. Jason was soaring, almost weightless as he ran. He suddenly realized that he had already made it back home. The thoughts of Ms. Roberts pounding away in his head.

Going inside he paced the floor and continuously stared at the clock, trying to calm himself down. Seeing that his obsession was getting the best of him, he tried moving his mind to something else. Sitting down on the sofa, Jason picked up his video game controller and fired up his console.

A couple games of Madden should help, he thought as the EA Sports logo appeared on his television.

Trying to lose himself in football, Jason slowly drifted into gamer mode. Only looking up at the clock after a game or two. Finally after finishing what seemed like his hundredth game, he took note of the time and happily prepared himself for the party. A quick shower and a change into some casual summer clothes, a pair of shorts and an active wear shirt, had him nearly ready to go. He packed a small cooler of beer, grabbed a pair of shades, and made his way out to his truck. Punching in the street address on his phone, Jason backed out and took off for the Roberts residence.

A short drive later, he found himself in front of Berkshire Street, a rather nice looking two story, suburban house. Several cars were already parked in the driveway, so Jason parked his pick-up on the street by the mailbox. Walking up the driveway, he approached a little sign with an arrow pointing towards a gate that led around to the back of the house. Noticing his heart rate slightly increasing, Jason took a deep breath and opened the latch on the gate.

Stepping into the backyard, Jason made his way down a winding path that led to a large in ground pool and patio. Several of the boys were already splashing around as he walked up. Jason gave them a wave and stepped onto the patio, greeting the parents who were seated there. He grabbed an empty patio chair and pulled it up to join the rest of the adult crowd. Cracking open his first beer, he scanned the eight or nine faces, looking for the one he couldn't get his mind off of. Claire was nowhere to be seen. Figuring that she must be in the house, Jason took to making small talk with the men of the group. Several minutes into a conversation about who was going to win the World Series, the sliding glass door slid open.

Jason turned towards the noise and nearly choked on a sip of beer. Claire stood in the doorway holding a large tray of snacks and finger food. Her blonde hair was done down, flowing across her shoulders. She wore a white, knee length summer dress, designed with little, red roses dotted all over. The two thin straps were doing everything in their power to contain the ample cleavage on display from her sizable breasts. The dress showed off, not just her mouth watering rack, but also her slender midsection and curvy hips. She stood taller than normal, due to a pair of ankle strap heels she wore. Now blatantly staring, Jason was glad he put on a pair of shades so he could take in the incredible sight before him.

Claire set the tray on the center patio table and turned to look over the group that had gained one new member since she went inside. Spotting Jason for the first time, she excitedly sauntered towards him, extending her arms for a hug. Jason smiled with delight, standing up to meet her embrace.

"I'm so glad you could make it Jason. This party just wouldn't have been the same with out our favorite coach!" she said as she wrapped her arms tightly around the young man.

Aware of her tight body crushed against his own, Jason returned the hug, taking extra time to glow in the feeling of having her in his arms. Realizing that blood was racing to his crotch, he casually broke the embrace giving Claire his best smile.

"I'm glad you invited me. This is a really lovely place you have here Ms. Roberts."

"Oh please, call me Claire. Ms. Roberts is too formal for such an occasion. Please enjoy yourself, I'll be back to talk in a little while, I'm going to go see how the boys are doing in the pool," She said, turning to walk towards the opposite side of the pool deck. Her luscious hips swaying seductively with each step.

Jason caught himself staring at her movements and quickly sat down, placing his cold beer on his lap to quell the demons stirring below. He continued to glance ever so subtly at her as the afternoon went on. Through conversations with the other parents and into the evening, he hungrily drank in the sight of her. Around a little past five in the evening, one of the dads fired up the grill. Throughout the grilling process and as food was consumed, Jason swore he thought he saw Claire eyeing him up on several times.

I must be imagining things, he thought as he finished his cheeseburger.

But there it was again. She was in the middle of talking with one of the other moms when she slightly turned her head towards him and gave him the once over. Not a quick glance, but a slow turn of the head. Glancing to the top of his head and then down to his feet, never breaking conversation.

A couple more hours past as the sun began to fade. The group slowly packed up and said their goodbyes. Jason stood up to hug the moms and shake the dads hands as they headed for home with their children. A few families still lingered about, as did Jason. A couple of the moms all but begged Claire to let them help her clean up the remains of the party, but she politely refused. She wanted to do it herself even after some heavy protesting from the others. It was at this time that Charlie approached her and tapped on her arm.

"Mom, can I have a sleep over at Sammy's house? Can I mom please!" the young boy pleaded.

Claire pondered it for a moment. Turning to Sammy's parents, she asked if they were alright with the boys' arrangement. Both Mr. and Mrs. Weber nodded in agreement as the boys cheered and slapped hands. Like a lightning bolt, Charlie was in the house and back with a backpack in no time flat.

"You behave yourself Charles Philip Roberts. I don't want to hear anything bad do you understand?" Claire sternly ordered in that familiar motherly tone.

"Yes mom I promise," huffed Charlie, turning to run after his friend.

Claire waved them goodbye and walked back to the patio and what mess was left. Jason had just stood up and was grabbing his cooler to make his exit when she approached. Out of nowhere, She threw her arms around him. Standing their baffled with his cooler in hand, Jason quickly took his free hand and wrapped it around her backside, enjoying the warm hug.

"Thank you so much for coming. It really made my day," Claire whispered, holding on tight to the young man's strong back.

"I wouldn't have missed it for the world. It was a great time," Jason said as he held on tightly.

She slowly broke her embrace and took a step back. Gazing into his eyes, she took note of how deep and penetrating they were.

"Would you be a gentleman and help me clean this mess up?" she asked with a grin.

Jason wondered interestingly about her request. Why would she ask me to help, but not the other moms?

MNerotica
MNerotica
160 Followers