Little Lissa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Last time I checked you were eighteen, not twenty-one," he responded sternly, a smile playing at the corners of his mouth.

Coming to her knees, she continued to reach for the drink, while he continued to hold it just out of her reach. The gesture caused her to place one hand on his thigh while straining for the beer. She overreached and fell against him. His arm slipped off the back of the couch and landed on her backside. Both of them froze.

Melissa turned her head and was mere inches from his face. She felt his harsh breath against her face and her gaze focused on his mouth. Just a few inches she thought. Just a few inches and we would be kissing.

Robert felt the warm curve of her ass and saw the darkening of her eyes. Without thought his hand clutched at her butt and she moaned. That was all it took to snap his control. He closed the few inches separating their lips and kissed her. He set the beer down and used his other hand to cradle her face while he plundered the warm moist heat of her mouth. He continued to clutch at her ass while they kissed. Her arms stole up around his neck and she turned until she was sitting in his lap, moaning into his mouth. His arm traveled from her ass to caress up the side of her rib cage. It came to rest just under her breast and she squirmed at the sensation. She could feel the growing ridge of his erection beneath her and she wanted to shout at the evidence of his desire for her. His thumb found the puckered tip of her nipple through her t-shirt and he grazed the tip while he began to trail wet scorching kisses from her mouth to her throat.

"Yes," she groaned. "Oh God yes! Robert, please." The feel of his hands on her and the wild open mouth kisses he was pressing to her throat were driving her crazy.

The sound of her voice snapped him out the lust-filled fog that had engulfed him. "Oh God, Melissa!" He quickly stood up, almost dumping her on the floor in the process. "Oh God, I'm so sorry!"

She scrambled for purchase on the sofa, her hair was mussed and her lips swollen from his kisses. She looked at him, her eyes glazed and unfocused. "Robert? What's wrong?" she asked, her breathing heavy and labored. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Did you do something wrong?" he barked. "This whole thing is wrong! God!" He turned and tunneled his hand through his hand. Spying his beer he picked it up and took a long pull of the ice cold liquid. He turned back. "Jesus Lissa. I'm sorry...I never should have...I took advantage..." his voice trailed off as he looked at her. She looked like she was about to cry, her eyes were downcast and she was chewing at her lower lip again.

Robert sat down next to her and took her hands. "Please..." his voice caught as she finally looked him in the eye.

"Was it really that awful? Kissing me, I mean?" Something about the way she asked the question had him really looking at her. He began to think over the night and suddenly he had a sinking sensation in his stomach. He sat back and held her gaze.

"Melissa. Did you set this up?" Her sudden look down answered his question. "Damnit!" he cursed and stood up. "That's it get your stuff. You're going home. Now!"

She jumped up as well. "Please don't," she pleaded. "Please. I just—"

"Just what?" he sneered. "Wanted to see if your charms could work on good old Uncle Robert? Goddamnit! Is that this is about? Damn, the shaking your ass as you go up the stairs in front of me. All of it was some kind of what? Some kind of test?" He paced back and forth while he vented his frustration. Melissa just sat there, at first scared but gradually enthralled by his temper. He wouldn't be this upset over nothing would he? Or would he, doubts began to creep in and she again began to chew on her lower lip.

"So answer me," he demanded after he had wound down. Melissa looked at him blankly. She had been so caught up in her own thoughts and misgivings that she hadn't really been paying attention to what he was saying. At her look, Robert could feel the anger begin to brew again. "Have you heard a single thing I've said?" At her mute expression he lost his temper. "Answer me, young lady!"

That did it. Melissa jumped up off the couch. "You ass!" That got his attention.

"You know, most men would be flattered to have a young woman interested in them. Most men would get down on their knees and thank God to have what you have right in front of you!"

"Damnit Melissa, your father is my friend. I'm fifteen years older than you. You're...you're—"

"I'm what?"

"A child!" he yelled. The stunned look on her face stopped him. "I'm sorry Lissa—"

"Don't call me that," she snapped. "I'm not a child. I'm eighteen. That makes me an adult, Robert Sheehan. Old enough to do whatever I chose. Old enough to do whomever I chose," she added for emphasis.

"Don't push me Melissa," he warned.

"Or what? Are you gonna run and tell me parents on me?" she sneered. "I may not have tons of experience at this, but that was my choice. Believe me I've had plenty of offers—" He growled at the implication of her words. She held up her hands and continued. "But I held out because I knew what I wanted. I knew who I wanted—"

"Please God, don't tell me you came here wanting to lose your virginity to me," he interrupted.

Melissa smiled softly. "No. I'm not claiming to be a virgin. Please Robert, listen to me. I tried dating boys my age. But they just don't...I don't know—measure up." She shrugged. "I mean, I looked at them and they just never quite lived up to my idea of the perfect guy."

"And who's that?" he scoffed. "Brad Pitt?"

"No. You." The words were so softly spoken that it took him a moment to realize what she had said. When the words finally did register, he could only stare at her in stunned silence.

"I want you, Robert Sheehan."

Robert shook his head as if to clear his thoughts. "No." And again with more emphasis. "No. We can't do this. Your father is one of my good friends. I can't do this to him."

"Well I hope you don't do this to him. I want you to do it to me," Melissa stated in an exasperated tone.

He couldn't help but chuckle at her statement. It was followed by a groan as she stepped up to him. She wound her arms around his neck and brought his face down to hers. "Please Robert, don't send me away. Let me stay with you. Just for tonight. Let me be with you."

He knew he should say No. Not only no but Hell No. He thought of her father, his friend. He thought of the years he had spent watching her grow from child to young adult and knew that what she was proposing was just plain wrong. She was Little Lissa. No, she was now a young woman and he could feel her lush body pressed against his. His defenses, already weak to begin with, began to crumble. Her lips were again mere inches from his own and he felt their pull. Of their own volition, his hands came up to cradle the back of her head, to tangle in the scented tresses of her hair. "God help me," he breathed out moments before he kissed her.

It was everything she had imagined, everything she had glimpsed at earlier. His tongue swept into her mouth and laid claim. He slanted his lips across hers and devoured her like a man deprived of sustenance. He feasted on her mouth and all she could do was hold on to him and moan her response. Yes! Her mind and body screamed. Yes! Finally!

12