Little Lissa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert felt her body tense and convulse around him. The tremors of her body uncaged the beast within him. With a roar, he came into her one final time. He felt the pulsing of his own body as he came with her. His legs tensed. He felt tiny rivulets of sweat course down his arched back, each clench of her body drawing more of him, milking every drop from his cock.

Spent, he collapsed upon her.

Her arms drifted around him to lazily stroke his gleaming back. Eyes closed, Melissa smiled at the weight of him. Turning her head, she licked at his ear.

"What?" she laughed when he mumbled against her shoulder.

Raising himself on shaky arms, he looked at her. "I said 'I think you almost killed me tonight'."

Giggling, she brought his lips to hers. The kiss was sweet, just the faintest rubbing of lips and tongues.

Groaning Robert drew away from her and rolled onto his back. The cool air misted across their heated bodies. But before he could be chilled, Melissa rolled to his side. She folded her hands on his chest and waited for him to look at her. When he did, she propped her chin on her hands and smiled.

"You can't die yet," she said as innocently as she could. "We still have the rest of the weekend."

Robert threw his arm over his eyes with a muttered, "Christ."