Little Lost Space Cadet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marla had to ask. "Will Simon be okay?"

"We hope so. Even if you make excellent speed, by the time you arrive he'll have been fucked silly by that thing for almost a full week, maybe more." He shrugged. "But our Cadets are tough, so I'd say he'll pull through it. I should know. We've all been in situations like that."

The Commander leaned forward on his desk. "A factotum will drop by to brief you on the capabilities of our new fast attack vessels," he said. "Afterwards, I suggest you arrange for someone to cover any outstanding responsibilities you may have for the next week, and then get some rest before the action begins. You will retrieve my Cadet safely and bring him home."

She hadn't joined up with Space Command to lead daring rescues on a planet rife with aphrodisiac nonsense. She'd joined for the healthcare, the money, and to escape a family that refused to understand. But if she had a duty, well, she'd be damned if she didn't follow through as best she could.

"You can count on me, Commander," she said with a stiffly formal salute. Her voice was hard as iron.

12