Little Man and the Stupid Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know what to say and I was trying to organize my thoughts when our food arrived. Eating gave me some time and when the empty plates were cleared away I said:

"First off, I don't care how many guys you have had a relationship with. I didn't go into last night a virgin either and my feelings are that what happened in the past is none of my business. As far as us having a future I don't know. The four inch difference in our height may not be a problem for you, but you are right in that it is a problem for me and not for the reasons you might think. I have no problem being by your side and I do smile and think "Eat your hearts out, she is with me." The problem is I do not think that you will be all that happy with the situation after a couple of years. I just can not believe that you won't eventually want someone you don't have to bend down to kiss; someone whose shoulder you can put your head on when you dance. In short, to use the word that you avoided using, I don't think that we can make it over the long haul."

"You are dead wrong Rob and the only question here is how do I prove it to you?"

"I don't know that you can Mel."

"You have to let me try Rob."

Even though I didn't think that there was a chance in hell we could make it work I would be brain dead to not at least give it a try and so I told her to go for it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mellanie and I dated for the next four months and those dates almost always ended up in her bed or mine. There was a bit of a down side to the relationship. I could only date on my days off and there isn't really a lot you can do on Tuesday and Wednesday. And then I found out something that I guess I wasn't supposed to know. Mellanie dated on the weekends. She never mentioned it to me and the way I found out was one Monday I stopped after work for breakfast and saw Charlie Smithers sitting at a table alone so I joined him. After we finished eating and were drinking coffee Charlie asked:

"What happened between you and Mellanie Butler? It looked like you two had something going for a while."

"Why would you think that we don't any more?"

"I dunno. I just seen her two Saturdays in a row out dancing with another guy."

"Tall guy? Maybe six two or six three?"

"Yeah, about that I'd say."

"Thanks for letting me know Charlie."

I filed the information away in the back of my mind. I wouldn't say anything to Mel about it, at least not at that time. We weren't officially anything – not going steady, not engaged – just dating. Granted, we did spend both of my days off together and we did get together some evenings before I had to go to work, but I had no clear call on her time. I did ask Charlie to keep me informed if he saw Mellanie out on weekends and he said that he would. Three times over the two months he did call me and tell me that Mellanie was out and about with some guy he didn't know.

Three months went by and Mellanie graduated. Once she was out of school and established in her new job she started hinting that we should move in together. It was probably mean of me, but it was the opening that I had been waiting for.

"If we do that won't it interfere with your Saturday nights?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"I understand that on Saturdays and some Fridays you go out dancing and drinking with some guy."

"Oh that. It's nothing. I just don't want to sit at home on the weekends so if someone asks me out I usually say yes. It is just an evening out."

She stopped for a second and then the light bulb lit up. Oh. Oh my. You think....oh no! I swear Rob, no! Drinks and dancing and maybe dinner once in a while, but no fooling around. I sear Rob, no fooling around. I am a one man woman Rob and you are that one man."

Maybe I was being stupid, but I believed her. She talked more about us living together and I finally gave in. The truth of the matter was that even though I didn't think we had a chance in hell for the long haul I was crazy about her and living together gave me that much more time with her.

It was on a Saturday about a month after she moved in with me that she sprung it on me. We had just finished dinner and she had gone to take a shower. I finished cleaning up the dishes and headed for the bedroom. I walked in just as she slid a dress over her body. I saw that she already had her nylons and heels on. I stood there looking at her with a half dozen questions running through my mind and she saw the look on my face.

"I'm going to go out and have a few drinks with Rich Carling and we will probably hit a club or two for some dancing."

I didn't say anything and Mellanie said, "Oh come on Rob. You know I'm yours. Some drinks and dancing is all that will happen. You won't be here and I don't like sitting home alone on Saturday nights."

I was going to say something along the lines of don't you think we should have talked about this before you made plans" but I didn't. What I was thinking was "It is time for me to find out just what the fuck is going on." I just turned and left the room and dropped in front of the TV and turned on the History Channel. I was sitting there watching something about the Korean War when she came out of the bedroom. Just then a horn honked out front and Mellanie came over and bent down to kiss me, but I turned my head. She stood there and looked at me for a couple of seconds and then said, "I'll see you in the morning" and she left.

I waited five minutes to see if she would think better of it and come back and when she didn't I got on the phone and called in sick to work. I knew Carling's car and he had a vanity plate so it wouldn't be too hard to find. It might take a while because there were a dozen places where you could go dancing. I lucked out and found his car at the third place I tried. I got even luckier when I pulled in onto the lot and parked where I could watch his car. Just as I turned my lights off I saw Charlie Smithers pull in and park. I walked over to him when he got out of his car and asked him for a favor.

"Find out where Mellanie is sitting and then come back out and let me know, okay?"

"You going to cause any trouble?"

"No. I just need to know what is going on. I need to know if I'm being lied to."

Charlie was back in five minutes and told me that Mel and Rich were in a booth on the south wall of the building. That was good for me because I could go in the far door and Mel wouldn't see me enter. I could sit at the north end of the bar where it was fairly dark and watch with a limited chance of being seen.

I watched for two hours as Mel and Rich talked, drank and danced. Three times I saw Rich try to take liberties with his hands and each time Mel pushed his hands away. The third time Mellanie got pissed and said something and they left the floor, had a drink, talked for a bit and then went back out on the floor and this time Rich behaved himself. I finally decided that nothing was going to happen in the bar so I went back out to my car and waited.

It was another two hours before they came out and got in Rich's car. They drove to Denny's and had a bite to eat and then Rich drove Mellanie home. They pulled up in front of the apartment and sat in the car and talked for a few minutes and then they got out of the car and Rich walked her to the door. They said something to each other and then Mellanie went up on her toes and kissed Rich's cheek (he was about six foot four) and then she went into the apartment and Rich drove away. About fifteen minutes later I saw the lights go out. I drove out to the airport, parked in the employee's parking lot and slept in the car until it was time to go home.

I stopped at Village Inn for breakfast and when I got home Mellanie was up and fixing breakfast. She asked me if I wanted bacon or sausage and I told her that I had stopped and eaten on the way home.

"Why? I always fix breakfast on Sunday."

"You were out partying last night so I thought you would be sleeping in."

She got a pissed off look on her face and said, "I was home by midnight and went right to bed – alone!"

It was actually twelve thirty-five, but I wasn't going to say anything or she would know I had been watching. I didn't say anything, just went into the bedroom, took off my uniform and put on shorts, tee shirt and tennis shoes. I left for my daily run without telling Mel I was leaving. She was waiting for me when I got back and as soon as I was in the house she said:

"We need to talk Rob."

"After my shower" I said as I headed for the bathroom. When I came back into the kitchen she was sitting at the table and I got a bottle of water out of the fridge and joined her. She went right at it.

"Don't you trust me Rob?"

"Let me answer your question with a question Mel. If we were married would you go out dancing with guys on Saturday night because I was working and wouldn't be home to keep you company?"

"Of course I wouldn't."

"How about if we were just engaged?"

"No I wouldn't"

"Don't you think that living together is the rough equivalent of being engaged? Doesn't living together show some sign of commitment?"

"Not really Rob. Until you propose and I accept I don't see us as anything other than extremely good friends with an excellent benefits package. Super-duper roommates, but with no permanent relationship. That means that I should be free to go out and enjoy myself."

"I'll agree that you should be free to do what you want given the relationship that we have, but that freedom is one of the reasons that our relationship hasn't moved to a higher level."

"Why is that?"

"Who have you been dating on those Saturdays?"

"No one in particular. I don't date the same guys all the time."

"No, but you do date the same type."

"What do you mean?"

"Every one of them is over six feet tall. Remember way back when I said that I didn't think we could make it long term. That eventually you would want some one you didn't have to bend down to kiss or some one whose shoulder you could put your head on when you danced? That's where you are now Mel. You are dating men you are comfortable with. Tall guys. Every Saturday Mel, you go out and prove my point. But you are correct. You are right in that your time is yours and I have no call on you so let's drop the subject."

"So I can go out on a Saturday as long as it is with a short guy?"

"No Mellanie. As you pointed out I have no real claim on you so you just go ahead and go out with whomever you please."

I got up and went into the bedroom and went to bed.

Things were a little chilly around the apartment for a couple of days and then things smoothed out. For three weeks Mellanie stayed home on Saturday night, but then she started going out. There were no more dates calling for her at the apartment. This time she went out alone, did her thing and then drove herself home. From what I heard she was still meeting with tall guys.

Some major changes took place at work when the union negotiated rotating days off into our new contract. The way it worked was one week you had Monday/Tuesday off and the next week it was Tuesday/Wednesday followed by Wednesday/Thursday, Thursday/Friday and then came the good part – Friday/Saturday/Sunday and then Saturday/Sunday and Monday. Two week ends out of every six you had three days off. When you factored in the Thursday/ Friday it meant that three weekends in a row I could take Mellanie out drinking and dancing or do whatever she wanted to do and that put an end to her going out on Saturdays.

Once we had settled into the new day off schedule Mellanie started working hard at getting me to propose and even though I thought it would be a mistake in the long run I was too hung up on her to fight her off. I proposed, she accepted and we were married.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life was good and we were happy together. There were some minor hiccups along the way like the night of her company Christmas party. After the dinner and the speeches were all over with the live band began to play. Maybe half an hour later, after I had danced a couple of dances with Mellanie, a guy she worked with came over and asked her to dance. She looked over at me and I nodded an okay. What the hell; it was her party, right?

She got up and danced with the guy. He was a little over six feet tall and they moved well together. The song ended and the two of them stood and talked for a coupe of seconds and then the next number began to play and they went back to dancing. A third song started and another guy cut in. That song ended and the guy walked Mellanie over to a table where three other guys were sitting. They talked for a couple of minutes and then the guy who had just danced with Mellanie sat down and one of the men sitting stood up and walked Mellanie back out onto the dance floor. This guy was at least six two and as I watched them dance I was getting pissed. I gave the nod to one guy for one dance expecting her to come back to our table when it was over. The song ended and the two of them stayed out on the floor for the next tune. When it ended it looked like Mellanie was at last going to come back to where I was sitting, but another guy – over six foot naturally – came up to her and the two of them swung into the next number. Mellanie had apparently forgotten that she had come to the party with me.

I imagined that everyone in the place was looking at me and shaking their heads. I finished the drink in front of me and then I stood up and headed out of the ballroom. I was getting my coat from the coat check girl when Mellanie came rushing up.

"Where are you going Rob?"

"Home."

"You were just going to walk off and leave me here?"

"You wouldn't have been alone."

"What is wrong with you Rob?"

"Think on it Mel; you'll figure it out."

I had my coat on by then and I headed for the door.

"Wait Rob. I need to get my coat."

"I turned and said, "I've waited enough tonight" but I stopped at the door and waited for her to catch up. I headed for the car and she hurried along behind me. As soon as we were in the car she said:

"What in the hell is wrong with you?"

"Does the word 'abandonment' mean anything to you Mellanie?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about what I have been doing for the last half hour Mellanie."

"I don't understand."

"A man comes up and asks you to dance. You look at me and I nod an okay. You get up and go out onto the dance floor and dance with the man. What is supposed to happen next?"

"I don't know what you are trying to say Rob."

"What was supposed to happen next Mellanie is you finish the dance, come back to our table, he thanks you for the dance table and you and I – that's YOU and I Mellanie – get back to partying. But that isn't what happened is it? You stayed gone, danced with another guy, went over to their table and socialized for a bit, danced with two more guys and were still out on the floor dancing when I got fed up with being abandoned and got up to go. I'd be willing to bet that you would still be out there on that dance floor if you hadn't seen me get up and leave."

"That's not fair Rob. It was a party and I was having a good time. Maybe I got a little carried away, but you are making a mountain out of a molehill."

"Well I don't see it that way Mellanie. It was a party with the people you work with, none of whom I ever met before tonight, and you took off and left me sitting alone at our table for almost half an hour. Half an hour with no one to talk to and nothing to do but sit and drink while watching you make me look like a fool."

"I did not!"

"Of course you did. You didn't think I didn't notice all the people looking at me wondering why my wife cared so little about me that she could walk away and leave me alone."

"It wasn't like that Rob."

"Yes it was Mellanie. You got so wrapped up in dancing with guys you didn't have to look down at that you forgot all about me."

"That again!"

"What do you mean "that again?"

"You and that damned size thing."

"Bullshit Mellanie. It is about you walking away and leaving me there to sit alone and if you can't see that it was just plain wrong there is no point in talking about it any more."

"Fine!" she snapped and not another word was said on the rest of the drive home, but after we went to bed she put her hand on my cock and said:

"I'm sorry baby; I just didn't think. Forgive me?" she asked as her mouth closed over my cock.

We never mentioned that party again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things were great for the first two years of our marriage and then Mellanie began to get kinky on me. Our sex life had been great. No, 'had been' is the wrong way to put it. Our sex life WAS great! But Mellanie wanted to spice it up. Oral sex had always been a part of our sex life and I enjoyed the hell out of Mel's blow jobs and I loved giving her oral pleasure. Mel wanted me to start eating her pussy after I'd cum in her, but the idea didn't appeal to me at all. I said no and she pouted, but she never stopped trying to get me to do it. Finally I broke down and did it. I didn't like it, but it didn't kill me and Mel loved it.

Next she wanted to try having sex in dangerous places – places where we might get seen or even caught. Again I didn't want to do it. I pointed out that they had laws against lewd conduct and that we could get caught by the cops and end up in jail, but she shrugged it off and kept pushing and eventually I gave in to keep Mellanie happy.

She gave me a blow job in the rear row of a movie theatre. We made love in super market parking lots with people pushing their carts past our car and we screwed on side streets under street lights. One time we were having dinner at Angelo's and the tables there had table cloths that hung down to the floor, Mel kept after me to go under the table and eat her pussy until I agreed to do it. I licked her pussy while fifty or sixty people ate, drank and talked all around us. Then she embarrassed the hell out of me. She told me no one was looking our way and that it was clear for me to come out from under the table. I did and came face to face with the waiter who was waiting to take our desert order.

He's already had his" Mellanie said, "And I'm too full to eat another bite."

The waiter left and Mellanie laughed and said, "You should see the look on your face. It's priceless."

"Go ahead and laugh damn it! We will never be able to come back to this place again."

"Don't be silly. From now on they will treat you like a king when we come in."

I was pissed, but Mel made it all better when she sucked my cock all the way home and then fucked me into exhaustion.

The worst one and the one where I should have said, "No! Not only no, but HELL NO!" was when she wanted to try anal. Not on her – we had always done anal – but on me. She wanted to do me with a strap on. I said no and she said, "Please baby, just one time?" and I said no again, but she kept on and I did what I always did when she pushed – I gave in. It hurt at first and I didn't like it, but the more she did it the more comfortable with it I became. I never looked forward to it, but it gave Mel pleasure so I went along with the program.

The next thing that Mellanie came up with to 'spice up' our sex life came about by accident. I was in a two week training class on a new aircraft that the company was putting into service and I got out of class at five. Mellanie got off work at four-thirty and we arranged to meet at Bogart's Lounge, have drink or two and then go out to dinner.

It was twenty minutes from where I was to Bogart's and when I got there I saw Mellanie sitting at a table with three guys. I had expected her to be sitting at the bar waiting for me. I was a bit taken aback when I saw one of the guys put his hand on Mellanie's leg just above the knee. I wondered how long it had been going on. If Mellanie got off work right at four-thirty and went straight to Bogart's that meant she had been there for about forty-five minutes. What had gone on during that time that made the man think he could put his hand on Mellanie's leg? What was even more disturbing to me was that Mellanie didn't push his hand away.