Little Man and the Stupid Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped where I was and watched to see what would happen next. There was some laughter and the man sitting across from Mellanie reached over and lightly touched her cheek and at the same time the man who had his hand on her leg moved it up six inches or so until he was right at the edge of her skirt. Again, Mellanie did nothing to stop the man. She might not stop him, but I sure as hell would.

I headed straight for the table flexing my fist in preparation of punching the asshole who was manhandling my wife even knowing that I was most likely going to end up fighting all three of them which would not end well for me. Mellanie saw me coming and gave me a big smile as she said:

"Here he is now."

I walked up to the table and Mellanie said, "Hi baby. This is Jim, Harry and Bill" and she pointed at them as she named them, "They offered to keep me company while I waited for you."

I got nods from the three of them, but the look on Jim's face (he was the one with the busy hands) told me that he was pissed that I showed up and robbed him of his "sure thing." Harry said:

"Pull up a chair and let us buy you a drink."

"Thanks, but we need to be going if we are going to be on time for our dinner reservations."

I offered my hand to Mellanie and she took it and stood up, thanked the guys for the drinks they had bought her and then we left. As soon as we were in the car I was going to jump Mellanie's ass for not doing something about Jim's hand, but as soon as the door closed behind her she said:

"I was wondering if you were ever going to come over to the table."

"What do you mean?"

"I saw you come in. When Jim put his hand on my leg I thought that you would come storming over, but you just watched as he moved his hand up my leg. Were you going to wait until he got to my pussy before coming over? Or maybe that's what you wanted to happen. Is that it baby? You want to see another man use me?"

Before I could say a word she said, "Skip dinner baby; get me home!" She slid over next to me and pulled my zipper down as she said:

"They wanted me baby. Jim thought he was going to get me. Get me home baby; I'm hot and I need it baby, I need it bad" and then she had my cock in her mouth. No way was I going to jump her ass about what had gone on at the table while she was sucking my cock and by the time we got home the only things on my mind were getting in the house, getting naked and getting it on. Mellanie flat wore me out that night.

In the morning we were both rushed to get out of the house on time so nothing was said until we were both at home that night. Before I had a chance to say "What on Earth were you thinking when you let that clown lay his hands on you last night" Mellanie hit me with:

"Last night was wild baby. Can we do it again?"

"Why would you even bother to ask that? We make love all the time."

"Not that baby. Oops, that didn't come out right. Of course we will keep making love. I meant the bar thing. Can we do it again?"

"The bar thing?"

"It was a huge turn on for me baby. Guys hitting on me, buying me drinks and doing there best to hustle me and me going along with it all the time knowing that I'll be laving with you and leaving them frustrated."

"It isn't a good idea Mel. I can see all kinds of trouble happening."

"Like what? What could possibly happen?"

"How about them getting belligerent when I come on the scene. How about my having to fight my way out of the bar?"

"That would never happen."

"Bullshit Mel. I walk up and one of the guys tells me to buzz off and when I don't he stands up and it goes from there. His buddies join in and I end up in the hospital. No Mel, not a good idea."

"Okay, how about this? No tables and no groups. I take a seat at the bar and wait for someone to hit on me. I tell him up front that I'm waiting for someone, but he's late. I know guys baby and the right one will think he can get me out of there before whoever I'm waiting for shows up."

"How is that going to work with me already being there and watching."

"How about you drop me off and come in a half hour later?"

"And while I'm not there looking out for you he slips a date rape drug in your drink and hustles you out the back door. What then?"

She kept coming up with scenarios and I kept shooting them down, but in the end I gave in to her like I always did. If it kept her happy she kept me happy.

The first time I went into the place first and took a seat at the bar where I could see most of the place. Mellanie came in about five minutes later and took a seat at the other end of the bar. She hadn't been sitting there five minutes before a man approached her. They talked for a minute and then Mellanie got off of her bar stool and went out onto the dance floor and danced with the man. They stayed out on the floor for two dances and then Mellanie joined him at his table and for the next hour and a half he bought her drinks and danced with her.

I watched as his hand slid down and cupped her ass and I saw him slid a hand across her tits. Did it piss me off? Damned right it did, but as long as Mellanie didn't let it get any worse I could live with it. Finally the guy got up and went to the bathroom and as soon as he was out of sight Mellanie grabbed her purse, got up and left the lounge. I got up and followed and it was a repeat of the last time. As soon as we were out of the lot Mellanie had my cock out and was going to town on it. She sucked on it all the way home and once there she exhausted me.

We did it maybe half a dozen more times with the same result – Mellanie being super hot for sex, but then the inevitable happened. A guy came back quickly from the men's room and chased Mellanie out into the parking lot.

"Where do you think you are going bitch? You ain't drinking my booze and playing me for a sucker." He grabbed her arm and said, "Your choice cunt! Your back seat or mine."

By then I'd caught up with them and I told him to get his hands off of her. He turned to me and snarled:

"Butt out ass wipe."

When you are me you don't fuck around with guys bigger than you and you don't fight fair. "Ass wipe" wasn't fully out of his mouth when I nailed him in the nuts as hard as I could. No talking, no threats, no posturing, just a hard shot to his stones followed up by several kicks to the body and head. I hustled Mellanie into the car and we took off I was keyed up and my hands were shaking and I looked over at Mellanie and was about to say "No more Mellanie" but she was tearing at my zipper and then she went after my cock like her life depended on draining my balls. That night she fucked me so hard and long that my dick was actually hurting when she finally quit. I fell into an exhausted sleep.

The next morning Mellanie surprised me. "I think we need to cool it for a while. Last night almost got out of hand."

I agreed with her and for three weeks we didn't play 'the game' but then one Friday night she wanted to do it again and to keep her happy I went along with it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had been married just short of three years when Mellanie's desire to add 'excitement to our sex life did us in.

One of the benefits that Mellanie had at her job was that she got her birthday off as a paid holiday so she was going to be off on Friday. Just before I left for work on Thursday night she told me to come straight home in the morning because she had a surprise for me. I chuckled and said:

"It's your birthday and I get the present?"

"Exactly. Straight home now, okay?"

"Okay."

"Call me as soon as you pull into the drive so I can be ready for you."

She kissed me goodbye, walked me to the door and said, "Don't forget. Straight home and call me as soon as you pull in the drive."

That night was a busy one. I was assigned a double brake change and a service check on a DC-9 and I didn't have any time to think about what Mellanie might have planned. As I was punching out in the morning a couple of the guys asked me if I was going to stop for breakfast and I almost said yes until I remembered I had to go straight home.

As I pulled into the drive I used my cell phone to call Mellanie and when I got to the front door she opened it and stood there smiling at me. She was wearing four inch 'come fuck me' pumps with nylons and a garter belt. She had on a bustier that pushed her tits up and out, but only covered the bottom of her breasts. She stepped back and said:

"Good enough to eat?"

"Hell yes!"

"Come on then" she said and she took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom. In the bedroom there was a chair sitting next to the bed and she told me to get naked and sit down on the chair. I did what she wanted and then she laid back on the bed, reached under a pillow and brought out an eight or nine inch dildo. "Watch baby" she said and she slid the fake cock into her pussy. I watched as she looked me right in the eye and stroked the dildo into her pussy with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other. She worked the toy in her pussy until she started to moan and then she speeded up the strokes until she had an orgasm. I was sitting there with a hard on as she came down from her orgasm. She tossed the dildo aside as she said:

"Now I'm ready for the real thing."

I was just starting to get off the chair and join her on the bed when the closet door opened and a naked man walked out. He walked straight to the bed and climbed on as Mellanie said:

"Watch this baby; it will be wild."

I sat there stunned as it all happened in front of me. I couldn't believe it. It had to be a joke of some kind, but I wasn't laughing as the man slid his hard cock into Mellanie's hole. As the guy walked from the closet to the bed I noticed that he was six three or six four and I remembered all the times I'd told Mellanie that I didn't think she would be happy with a guy shorter than she was and here was the proof that I had known what I was talking about. I also noticed that even though the guy was tall his cock wasn't any bigger than mine. At least one little bright spot in what was turning out to be a shitty day.

On the bed the guy was pounding into Mellanie and she was squealing as she wrapped her legs around the guy and dug her nails into his ass as she pulled him to her. I was torn between getting up, grabbing the guy by the hair, pulling him off the bed and kicking his balls into mush and sitting back down and watching it to the end just to find out what Mellanie thought she was doing. Why did she have me get naked and sit on a chair just to watch what she was doing? What I did know was that Mellanie and I were through and all that was left to do was involve the lawyers and the courts so I decided to stay seated.

It took ten minutes for the guy to cum and when he pulled out of Mellanie's cunt she thanked him for his help and he walked over to the closet he had come out of, picked up his clothes and walked out of the room. Mellanie smiled at me, held her arms open and said:

"Your turn baby. Come on over here and let me fuck your brains out."

I couldn't believe it. She was acting like it was nothing, just business as usual. I got up and went to the open closet, reached up to the top shelf and got down the gift wrapped box. It had a card scotch-taped to it and I carried it over to the bed and handed it to Mellanie.

"Happy birthday Mel" I said as I handed her the package and then I picked up my clothes and started dressing. Mellanie was busy opening and reading the card and she didn't notice me dressing until she turned to look at me and say:

"Oh baby, that is just so swee.... What are you doing? Why are you putting your clothes back on?"

"I could get in trouble leaving the house naked Mel."

"Leave the house? Why would you leave the house?"

"Don't be stupid Mellanie. After what you just did there is no way I can stay here. No way in hell that I even want to be around you."

"What I just did? All I did baby was add some spice to our sex life. You can't tell me that it didn't turn you on. You sat there and watched and you had a hard on."

"You weren't paying very close attention Mellanie. I had a hard on watching you with the fake cock, but it went away when your lover's cock stabbed your cunt."

"But you sat there and watched."

"Mostly because I couldn't believe what I was seeing and I was curious to know why you did this to us."

"I didn't do anything to us Rob. What I did was for us. It was to add excitement to our love life."

"Did you even stop to think about how exciting it would have been if I had reacted differently and pulled your lover off of you and then beat him half to death and then turned on you?"

"In the first place he is not my lover. He is just a guy I know from work that I asked to help me out with the surprise. And there is no way you would have pulled him off of me and beat on him. You just aren't that kind of guy."

"Not that kind of guy? Is your opinion of me really that low Mellanie? You see me as some wimpy little dude? Have you already forgotten that asshole in the parking lot?"

"That was different Rob. He was going to try and hurt me and you knew it. You could see that Todd wasn't hurting me. You are not some "wimpy little dude" Rob, now get your clothes off and get over here."

"No thanks Mel. I'm not the least bit interested is some other guys left-overs. Sloppy seconds has never been my bag."

I turned and walked out of the room, left the house, got in my car and went looking for a motel room. As I drove I thought about the card I'd given Mellanie. I'd spent over an hour going through all the cards on the card racks at the store looking for the perfect card. The words came back to me:

"There aren't enough words to tell you I love you,

Not enough ways to show you I care,

Not enough laughter and good times to wish you,

Not enough wonderful moments to share...

A million bright mornings would not be too many,

Long evenings forever would still be too few,

For I need you and love you so much that it seems

There aren't enough days in a lifetime with you."

Yeah, right!

My cell phone had been going off constantly since I walked out and I knew all the calls were from Mellanie so I just let the phone chirp away. I checked in at the Best Western and when I got to the room I looked at the phone and saw that I had fourteen missed messages and five voice mails. I deleted the call register and played the voice mails. They were all basically the same.

"Rob honey, we need to talk. You are taking this the wrong way. Call me baby, please call me."

I deleted the voicemails, turned off the phone and went to bed. I didn't sleep all that well as my mind was on what Mellanie had done. I could not for the life of me figure out why she thought that what she did would be okay with me.

I was up at seven and hit the Black Eyed Pea across the street from the motel for a bite to eat. I stopped at the Safeway for a few snacks and a carton of Coke and went back to my room, I turned on my phone and saw that I had eleven missed messages and five voicemails and I deleted them all and turned the phone back off. The only people who ever called me on it were my mom, my sister, my brother and Mellanie. I'd call the family and let them know what was going on and then I'd have no reason to turn the phone on until I got a new number – a number Mellanie would not get.

My mind wasn't on my job that night. I just could not get over what Mellanie had done. I knew that for my own piece of mind I was going to have to sit down and talk with her, but it wasn't going to be for a while. I did not believe that I could ever get violent with Mellanie, but given the mood I was in I didn't think it wise to put myself in a position where it might happen.

When eight o'clock came and it was time to punch out one of the guys standing at the time clock with me said:

"Got something going on this morning I see."

"What makes you say that?"

"Your wife is out in the parking lot waiting for you."

I went to the break room and looked out the window and sure enough Mellanie was parked next to my car. I went through the hanger and out the back door to the employee's bus stop and caught the shuttle bus over to the terminal and went down into the basement to the employee's cafeteria. I ate a leisurely breakfast and then I toured the two bookstores in the terminal until I figured Mellanie had given up waiting and had gone on to work. I caught the shuttle bus back to the hanger and Melanie was gone, but she had left an envelope under my wiper blade. I was tempted to tear it up and throw it away, but decided not to. I was going to have to talk to her eventually and maybe there was something in the note that would give me a clue as to what was going on. I opened the envelope and read the note inside.

"Rob, please call me. We need to talk before things get too out of hand. Don't ever doubt that I love you baby. Please please call me."

Get out of hand? What the fuck would you call fucking another man in front of your husband and in his own home and on his own bed? I crumpled up the note and tossed it aside. By the time I reached the room I had calmed down a bit and had come to the realization that we did need to talk and soon. The more I knew about what had gone on the better I would be able to make an informed decision on what to do. Go for Irreconcilable Differences or Infidelity on the divorce? The lawyers would answer that question, but they would have questions and the more answers I had for them the better off I would be.

We hadn't gotten around to having children so I didn't have to worry about child support. Mellanie made more than I did so alimony wouldn't be an issue. All I could see happening was dividing up what we had and then moving on. I took a deep breath and called Mellanie at her work number. I got the receptionist and asked for Mellanie.

"Hello?"

"It's me."

"Where have you been? I've been worried sick."

"Spent the night in a motel."

"Why on Earth did you do that?"

"Oh for God's sake Mellanie don't be so stupid. You know damned well why."

"It wasn't necessary baby. All you had to do was let me explain."

"There is no fucking way you can have a reasonable explanation for what you did. No way can you explain away cheating on me."

"I didn't cheat on you. You were right there."

"You know what I mean Mellanie."

"You are wrong Rob. Cheating is when you sneak around. What I did was out in the open and I didn't hide anything from you."

"This is getting us no place. Your note said you wanted to talk. What do you want to talk about?"

"I can't do it while I'm here at the office. I'll leave work a little early tonight and be home by five-thirty and we can talk then. Is that okay with you?"

All right Mellanie; I'll be there."

"I love you Rob. Please remember that."

"Yeah Mel, sure. Whatever you say."

I got home around two and packed up my clothes and some odds and ends and moved them to the motel. I was sitting at the kitchen table when Mellanie got home and she rushed to me and tried to put her arms around me, but I held her off. She got a hurt look on her face and then she sat down opposite me.

"You wanted this meeting Mel so go ahead and speak your piece."

"I want to know why you ran off and left me without even talking to me."

"Jesus Christ Mellanie; you are a college graduate, top of your class so you can't be as dumb as you are sounding now. I left to keep from wrapping my hands around your throat and choking the hell out of you for fucking another man. How could you not understand that?"

"But it didn't mean anything Rob. All it was was something to add so excitement to our sex life. Okay; maybe I should have prepared the ground a little better, but I wanted it to happen on my birthday so I probably moved faster than I should have."