Little Man Pretty Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,245 Followers

The next morning Janie's attitude changed completely. She came into the shower and said, "I'm sorry I was such a bitch last night."

"I'm sorry I didn't tell my mother when I had the chance. I will next time," I told her as she started scrubbing my back.

"I know you will baby girl. I know you'll tell her the next time you see her," She told me.

After the shower I asked Janie to help me with the corset I was going to wear that day. Janie was very helpful on what I was to wear to the beauty salon to get my nails done. I wore a pale green sundress and two-inch pumps.

I arrived just in time for my appointment and Teddie took me right back. The nails that Teddie used were a lot more involved then the ones that Janie used on me. It took her over an hour to get the nails on and that was before she started applying the color. She told me that these nails were harder then my real nails and they should never break.

By the time she was done I knew all about her last three boyfriends and her present one including all the sex they had together. I was also told about Lacey the size of her organ and the fact that Teddie could swallow the whole thing with out choking. I wasn't sure if I ever wanted to go back but one look at my nails told me I wouldn't go anywhere else.

When I arrived back at the apartment Janie was busy at her computer but she did stop long enough to look at my nails. With out changing clothes I went to work at my computer seeing I had spent so little time working in the past week. I didn't change because I was comfortable and Janie said I should stay dressed as feminine as possible while I worked. I felt I couldn't get more feminine then I was at that point.

We worked together until five o'clock when Janie got up and took a shower. I was at a critical juncture and I couldn't stop to join her. By the time I worked through the problem Jane was standing in front of me in a black mid thigh length dress that revealed her cleavage.

"Are you going out tonight?" I asked.

"No I thought since you were dressed up all day I should dress up too. In fact why don't you take a shower and change into that purple sweater dress that I thought you looked so good in. You know the off the shoulder one. I'll be right in to tighten up your corset."

I really didn't want to break my train of thought but I really wanted Janie to be happy especially after yesterday. So I saved my work and after a good cleansing I was in the shower. I even covered myself with hair remover to get any stubble off of me.

As soon as I was out of the shower and dried Janie was wrapping me in the corset. Once the corset was on Janie left the room telling me to hurry. I slipped on my hose and panties then sat down to do my makeup. Once my makeup was done and my hair was brushed I put on the dress.

Janie was right the dress looked perfect on me. The skirt was a little short and it tended to ride up but it looked super on me. After putting on a matching choker, tennis bracelet and a pair of purple four-inch stiletto heels I was ready. When I looked at myself in the mirror I thought what a shame we weren't going out.

I walked from the bedroom into the kitchen to find Janie but she wasn't there. I saw by the wrappers that she had gotten a take out meal and I could smell something in the oven There was a bottle of wine on the counter and four glasses standing next to it. The four glasses frighten me just a little but I got over it quickly thinking the Janie had invited over a few friends. Then I wondered if they were guys.

Before I went any further I called out for Janie. In an instant she was standing in the kitchen. As soon as I saw her I asked in hush tone, "Do we have company?"

"We will shortly. I invited a couple over." She told me.

"Are they a couple of guys." I asked and I could hear the nervousness in my voice.

"No sweetheart I would never do that to you. They're both girls so calm down." She told me after taking my hand.

Janie poured two glasses of wine and handed me a glass as she took the other. After taking my first drink she said. "Look at the way your hands look with that glass your nails seem to sparkle."

She was right they did seem to sparkle and for some reason that seemed to calm me. Janie went on to tell me how beautiful I looked. I thanked her and told her she looked beautiful too and so sexy.

We finished off the glass of wine and Janie filled my glass when the doorbell rang. "You stay here and I'll get the door. I'll come and get you in a minute."

I could feel the butterflies in my stomach return so I drank deeply of the glass and had half of it gone when Janie came back into the kitchen. She took the glass from my hand and placed it on the counter then steered me into the living room.

When we reached the living room I received the shock of my life. Standing in front of me was my mother and Betty. My mouth fell open and I stood gapping as the heat of embarrassment filled me to the core. I tried to say something to apologize but nothing would come out of my mouth. Finally Janie said, "Sally Betty I would like you to meet your new daughter Geraldine Adams."

When I looked at my mother's face I was sure I would see shock or surprise maybe even hate but that was not what I saw. What I saw was love, amazement and even joy. But there were also a few tears. Betty just smiled her warm soothing smile that always told me I could do no wrong.

My mother came to me hugged me tight and said, "You're beautiful I can't believe how beautiful you are. Betty isn't she beautiful."

Betty came over to me and said, "You're as beautiful as your mother. The resemblance is uncanny."

"They do look alike don't they," Janie told Betty. "You three sit I'll check on dinner and get us all some wine."

As soon as Janie left the room I said stutter, "I'm sorry I don't know why Janie did this. I really should have told you about this yesterday. I guess she was madder than I thought,"

My mother took my hand pulled me down onto the sofa with her and said, "This wasn't Janie's idea. Well I mean she didn't tell us about you wearing girl's clothes. I spotted the earrings yesterday and that in of it self doesn't mean much, but take the way you smelt the fact that your hair was so different and your eyebrows were plucked told me there was something up. When I took a closer look at Janie I realized that she was a male at one time too. Her Adams apple shows a little and her hands are too big. Taking all those things into account I asked Janie point blank if she was born a male. She never tried to deny it, in fact she was proud of it, so I asked if you were changing too. She admitted that you were and that you were supposed to tell us yesterday."

"I was supposed to tell you and I was going too but when it came time I just couldn't. I didn't want to hurt you or Betty," I told her in a slightly whiny voice.

My mother pulled me into her arms and said sadly, "Jer what hurt me and Betty was how unhappy you always were. We knew as a little boy how you use to get picked on at school. And how many times were you embarrassed when someone would ask if you were my daughter or sister. Though I took pride in that fact that they could see the resemblance it hurt me to know that you were embarrassed by it."

"So you two are okay with this. I mean you're not hurt that I'm strange," I asked.

"Well I don't think you're strange and neither does Betty. We both understand that you have this urge to be thought of as a girl and we'll support you as much as we can. Besides what is so strange about this. If you're comfortable dressing like this you should do it after all. It never bothered you that Betty was a cross dresser."

"Betty is not a cross dresser," I told my mother with a giggle in my voice.

Betty and my mother laughed before my mother said, "Sure she is. When have you ever seen Betty in a dress? You know as well as I do that she wears jeans almost all the time. She wears men's socks and men's shoes. If she isn't wearing a T-shirt it must be winter and she's in a flannel shirt. Betty has be a cross dresser all her life. But for a girl it's expectable where as for a man it's not."

I looked at Betty who nodded her head before I asked, "You're both alright with the fact I won't be your son any more."

Betty laughed and said. "You're still be my little Jerry though now I'll have to spell it with a I instead of a Y. As for your mother she always wanted a daughter now she will have both. She had a son for twenty-five years and hopeful she'll have a daughter for that long."

I looked at my mother to see if she agreed. She smiled kissed me on the cheek and said, "I would be proud to call you my daughter. Beside who wouldn't, you are gorgeous and where did you get your nails done. They simply take my breath away.

I told my mother about the salon that I went to and she asked for the name and number. Janie came in with four glasses of wine and asked, "Well is everything alright?"

"Just perfect thanks to you." My mother told me.

"I didn't do much. And Jeri no matter what they say, they made me do it. Your mother saw right through me and made me arrange this. I wouldn't have done it on my own."

"Oh you have Janie," My mother told her. "You've taken my very unhappy son and made him in to a beautiful and happy girl."

"I didn't make her into anything. I just open a door and she walked through. Well it was more like she ran through." Janie told her with a laugh.

My mother went to Janie kissed her on the cheek and said. "Whatever you did I thank you."

Janie held out her hand to me and said. "Dinner is ready. If you would all follow me to the dining room."

After dinner my mother and Betty left telling us that they would like us to come by in a few weeks. After they left I wanted to get back to work but Janie pleaded saying. "Come on baby girl we haven't made love in three days. I promise I won't bother you all day tomorrow. In fact I won't be here." I relented and allowed Janie to pull me into the bedroom.

Janie did make love to me. She kissed me all over and licked my clit until I almost came. She then licked my pussy before rolling me onto my back and slid her clit into me. For some reason it didn't hurt when she entered me. It was the most sensuous thing I ever felt. I even sighed like a girl would. When she flooded my bowels with jizum I painted both our bodies with cream.

After we rested we got up to use the shower while in there I asked Janie, "Do you know where I can get implants done?"

Janie hugged me to her and asked "Are you sure there will be no turning back after that?"

"I'm sure I don't want to turn back I like what I am. Everyone I know is okay with me the way I am and I can see how much you like what I do to your breasts," I told her.

Janie thought for a second and said, "The doctor I used isn't doing breast implants any more. The doctor that Samantha used was an ass and he treated Samantha like dirt. We'll have to look around and see what we can find. Maybe you should ask your mother she may know some one that doesn't care about what sex you started life as."

Janie went to bed and I went back to my computer for a couple of hours. By three in the morning I closed two cases and decided to call it a night. As soon as I crawled into bed Janie woke and reached out to me. I fell asleep in her arms.

I woke up the next morning just as Janie was heading out the door. It was the first morning I had to dress myself. I chose a pleated nave blue skirt, knee length, a white silk blouse and three-inch heels. I couldn't put on a corset as they all needed to be tighten for the first time. Instead I chose a white bustier as it did almost the same job though it wasn't near as tight.

After getting dressed and my makeup on I looked around the room I noticed all the dirty laundry lying around. I have been doing laundry since I was twelve seeing my mother worked every day and she didn't have time except on weekends. Weekends were when her and I would do things together. After several weekends were spoiled by her having to do laundry I decided to learn how to do it so I could take care of it after school.

When I'm working on a case I would normally install a search program that I developed. I would let the search program run while I sat and watched it. It's pretty boring, as I can't do anything until the program has run its course. Today I decided that while I was waiting I'd start cleaning up around the apartment.

When Janie returned home she quickly noticed that I had the kitchen spotless the den dusted and vacuumed. Several loads of laundry done and the bathroom cleaned. She came into the den kissed me on the cheek and said, "You're a little Susie homemaker aren't you. Did you make dinner too?"

"I thought about it but you don't have anything here. Tomorrow after I see Jake I'll do some grocery shopping. If that's okay with you," I asked her.

"That's great to me if you want I can go with you. I don't have anything to do tomorrow." When I told her I'd like that she asked. "Do you want me to call for a pizza or do you want to go to a restaurant?"

"I'd love to go to a restaurant but I really can't leave right now. If I do I'll have to start all over again." Just as I said this I hit a critical juncture and I stopped paying attention to Janie.

"I'll call for pizza and Friday we can go out for some dinner and dancing with a couple of guys I know." Janie told me. I didn't quite hear her but I told her that sounded good to me. It was about fifteen minutes later when Janie came back in the room. I now had my problem under control and I was able to pay more attention to her. "Bill and Joel will be here at eight Friday night. We'll go eat then to the club for some dancing."

"Wait, who is Bill and Joel," I asked as her statement started to set in.

"Bill and Joel are two friends that I date once in a while with. Bill will be my date he's a real looker. He's six four and two hundred and fifty pound of rock hard muscle. But he is as gentle as a lamb. Joel will be your date he's only six foot tall and thinner than Bill by a lot. But he can make a girl's toes curl in bed. They're both great dancers and I always have a great time with them." Janie knew I had not paid attention to her when she told me about Friday earlier.

When I could get a word in edge wise I said nervously, "I didn't agree to that."

Janie smiled and said, "Yes you did, you said it sounded like a good Idea to you."

"Well I didn't mean it you caught me at a bad time. I can't go out with them." I whined.

I could see frustration in Janie face and she said slightly irritated, "Why on earth can't you. It's a date no one said anything about having sex with him. We're just going out to dinner and later some dancing nothing more. Well nothing more that concerns you. Unless of cause you want invite Joel back here."

I was about to tell her I wouldn't, but she held up her hand and said, "Don't close your mind to anything remember me telling you that. Now don't close your mind to this. You may not want to invite him back, but you may want to. I'm not forcing you in an direction but Friday night if you don't sleep with Joel you will be sleeping alone." Once that was said Janie stormed out of the room.

While I watched the computer in front of me I thought about what she said and I remembered how I felt last Friday night. I understand she need a man but why did she trick me into this date. I realized if she hadn't, I'd probably come up with a reason why I couldn't go and this was the only way to get me to agree. I was pretty sure she was doing it for me so I would get over my fears and become comfortable. Besides she might feel guilty about leaving me home while she was out. I wanted to go to her and tell her I thought it over and I was okay with it but I couldn't, I couldn't leave the computer.

About an hour later Janie came back with the pizza and two cans of soda. She put the pizza on the desk sat down next to me and said apologetically, "If you think I tricked you I'm sorry. I don't want you thinking I'm forcing you into something I'm really not. If you think your not ready for this then I'll call the guys tomorrow and tell them something came up and we have to cancel."

Even though I couldn't see her face I knew Janie was sincere. My only problem was I couldn't take my eyes off the screen as I searched for the open hole. Then as if by chance the hole appeared and I quickly typed in a line of code to fill the gap. Now I could sit back and talk to Janie.

Janie looked at the screen and asked, "What are you doing?"

"Filling mouse holes," I told her. I could see the confusion in her face so I explained myself. "A mouse hole, that's what Jake and I call them, is a gap in the security program that hackers use to get in. Once I find the gap I fill the gap with the right code and the hole is filed."

"Where do the holes come from," Janie asked.

"Almost always it's left by the programmer. It's just things they missed. Look about Friday I think it's a good idea. I mean it can't hurt and it might be fun. Joel knows what I am right and he's okay with that." I asked her.

Janie laughed and said. "Okay with it, he prefers it. He likes girls with small clits like yours. I mean he likes girl like us regardless of the size but he prefers the smaller ones. He knows from the start that you are new and you may say no. He's okay with that as long as you're nice about it. I mean you can't act like a bitch or get him all hot and bothered to leave him hanging."

"Like I said it sounds like fun, as far as you and Bill, I understand that you need what I can't give you and I can also understand your need for a real man," I told her.

Janie hugged me and said, "Do you really understand my need?"

"Of cause I do. I know what it's like to need some one. God knows I've needed someone for a long time until you came into my life," I told her.

Janie kissed me and said, "Thank you baby girl. I know you will need a man some day because you're just like I am. You crave attention and when you realize just how much attention a horny man will give you, you'll love being around them too."

"I hope you're right, but all I know is being close to a man scares me," I told her.

"Don't worry sweetie. Joel won't do anything I haven't already done. The only difference will be he won't have any breasts for you to play with, but of cause that's if you decide to go to bed with him. Now lets eat."

Janie and I ate while I continued with the case I had been working. She watched what I was doing and she asked several question which I answered when I had the time. Through most of the evening she couldn't keep her hands off of me and by ten o'clock she had talked me into leaving my work and coming with her to the bedroom.

Janie and I made love for several hours with her cuming in my mouth and twice in my bottom before we fell into an exhausted sleep about two in the morning. I came several times also though mostly it was into open air.

Seeing we went to sleep at a late hour I was surprised when I woke at seven in the morning. Though I tried I couldn't fall back to sleep. I knew it was because I was excited yet fearful that today was the first day Jake would see my female persona.

I knew he said he didn't care and he wanted me to be happy, but I feared that once he saw me, he wouldn't understand what I was doing. And even if he lived up to his agreement not to fire me I didn't want him to reject me as a freak.

When I couldn't get back to sleep I eased out of the bed as gently as I could. I didn't want to wake Janie as she didn't have anything to do today and I wanted her to sleep as long as she could. Once out of the bed I went into the bathroom for a cleaning and a quick shower. After the shower I simply slipped on a pair of panties and a sating robe before moving into the kitchen.

Scribler
Scribler
1,245 Followers