Little Miss Anything Ch. 08

Story Info
She encounters a new lover with penetrating ideas.
2k words
4.02
27.7k
1
0

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weeks later, it was summer, the nights were getting longer. An' my boobs had firmed up to a nice, bouncy (no bra needed, thank you very much) C-cup. Waist was slender, legs were slender and long (lots of waving around, and lifting body off bed, an' all that). I took a calculator, and figured out that Tye had pumped 7 pints of jism into me, and I'd oozed out 14 pints of girl-juice in return. Sort of fun. Some day, I'll show you the calculations...if you promise to contribute to the total.

I finally got up the courage, and called that number--the one written on the adhesive of the strapless bra cup (which doesn't fit any more). When the dark-skinned girl answered...

- - - - - - -

I thought I got an answering machine, so I started to leave a message. You know, "Hi, this is Chaz. You met me at the ____ cafe lounge a little while back. My number is 555-2324..."

She answered, in a lively-sounding voice. "Hi, Chaz. I sure do remember you. That black outfit with the leg-slit was cut up to THERE! Wow! So you kept my 'calling card', did ya'?

"The guys--and the girls, too--at the club like my voice, too, especially since I love to touch and I dance real close. I hear just fine, so I've got a few numbers I do routines to, all by my little lonesome. Ya' wanna see me go through some of them, sometime?"

"By the way, I'm Michelle. That's a French name. I like French things...doin' things french, too (wink, wink)," her voice continued.

By now I was used to that delightful voice. I said, "yes, I'd like that. When and where?"

"How about your place," I asked, trembling a bit, remembering?

"Oh, girlfriend, you've got a date! Thursday, let's do it! You'll need my address. Now, tell me where you live so that I can give some directions..."

She went on, in some detail, so I wasn't likely to get lost. And Thursday was the day after tomorrow. What to wear, what to wear... "what not to wear, too," I thought, wickedly.

Thursday came around fast, and I found myself outside a small apartment building, one I'd never seen before, 'though I'd cruised these country roads many times before...before 'little miss 'Anything' came on the scene.

Michelle answered the door. She was just like I remembered her for the club's rest room...an age before. Dark haired, dark- skinned (not black, though; more like Italian or Southern French). My eyes stayed on her face, though, as did hers on mine. Although mine did wander, after a bit. Nice waist, an' oh, those boobs. About the same size as mine (maybe a bit smaller, now; Yeah!). We were both wearing french-cut blouses, and neither of us seemed to have bras on. She had on black stretch pants, while I had on a tight mini-skirt.

She had snacks and wine ready and waiting, and to tell the truth, I was pretty hungry, so we went through that stuff pretty fast. She could make a kind of whisper, real low powered, so that you had to get pretty near to hear anything. Not that I minded, those lips looked luscious! We talked the way girls do, not saying anything much, both pretty much knowing what was gonna happen today, sooner or later.

After a while, our arms sort of went around each other's shoulders and waists, and we snuggled into a tight little ball. We finished off the wine, too, and neither of us was real sober. She told me about the club, which was pretty staid, most of the time, except, as it happened, on the one evening a week when Tye and I showed up. Then, shall we say, it...swung? She told me about the super stud guests, who were felt out by girls nearly falling out of their dresses, and who came all over themselves in a couple of minutes.

She also told me about her dancing with a pretty shy guy, and working him up to a frenzy. At the same time, a male friend of hers had been working up a girl there. Then they put the two of them together, and watched the fun. It took two dances, some feeling around, about half a bottle of good scotch, and some knowing looks by their friends, and he had her (or she raped him, Michelle didn't know) right there on the pool table, with everybody watching. Michelle said that he came twice in 10 minutes, but that she came at least five times.

She finished, "you remember those two that felt out your tits as you swung down the line. Well, one feel was from him and one was from her. You gotta figure, making it with a stranger on a pool table, with a couple 'a dozen people watching, that kinda' cures a case of shyness."

We had a period of quiet, and then I told Michelle about Tye's and our previous marriage, and about 'Little Miss Anything' and, blushing, what happened in the car outside. I told her how my dress got ruined in that particular way.

I felt the lightest, most delicate touch, caressing my left boob and the nipple. I shivered involuntarily.

I told her about my times with Tye, recently, and before him, back to my first time. Then she filled my ear with some adventures that burned my ears to hear. What a fuckin' slut! (I wished I'd been there, to watch, to help, to have some.)

During the stories, I felt that lightest of touch again, on my nipples and breasts. So I unbuttoned my blouse (only two buttons, and pushed it back some, but didn't look down. It was real scary fun, and she sure knew how to touch.

Not like a man.

So I told her about Tye and the advertisement I 'had' to write. She said she'd like to read it.

The light touches continued, on my bare breasts, on the stiff nipples, over the upper, side and lower breast flesh. Making me shivery-sexy all over. I must have moaned a little, 'cause her hand stayed there, cupping a tit, squeezing oh, so gently. No man knows how to do that to a woman.

I reached up for her breasts, and...they were already bare. When did that happen. Did I loose it for a while? Must've. Such firm flesh, standing out there, not sagging at all, with little, tight, rigid nipples. I caressed the same way, and got a moan in return. Oh, these boobs were firm, firmer than mine. I touched the same places she did, while she was touching my places.

Women sure know how to touch women!

[Do you wanna' be bi-sexual? Time to stop now, girl.]

[Shut up, feels too good. Ohhhh oooooooooo!]

I reached down toward her thighs, and she gently shook her head, 'no'. "Let me do the touching down there, you make sure our boobs match up." Fine with me. I kept massaging the breast- flesh with both my hands, managing four beautiful tits, keeping them nipple to nipple. They kept sliding away, and I kept giggling and pushing them back. Those nipples shore needed a lot of alignment.

She reached back and turned off the only light inside. With the drapes pulled, it became dark. Then she pulled away a wooden pin for her hair, and it cascaded down to her shoulders, and beyond. Leaning forward, it covered both of us. Then, while she felt me, felt my drenched pussy, fingered my slit, found my stiffening clit, she kissed me. Oh, how she kissed me!

You men, you kiss different. You're either tentative, or, if you know you're gonna get it--and how I love you men to get it, with me--you shove your tongue into a girl like a second cock, pushing, thrusting, penetrating. Girls kiss different, especially this girl. Girls use their tongues and lips to explore.

Oh, boy, did she explore? In a couple of minutes, I was a well-explored piece of hot girl-stuff. Loved it. Her hands and fingers, too, in my slit, playing with the lips, making them swollen, smearing the juices out over my lips and clit.

Meanwhile, I was making hay while the sun shines, feeling more beautiful tit than I could ever have believed I could hold, feeling hers and mine, mine and hers, caressing her hair, feeling my skirt slide off (!!!), helping her with her pants. Hearing her say she'd take care of the panties.

Feeling her push me backwards on the couch, me going without a hesitation.

[Come on, muff-lover, dive into hers.]

[Sorry, no can do, maybe next time, OOOhhh hhhhHHHH!]

Having her lips on my nipples, sucking on the big, protruding flesh, sucking, gentle, then hard, then gently. Then her tits in my mouth, slurping on the little, rigid nipples, feeling the overwhelming firmness against my cheeks, buried in girl-flesh, sucking, licking...oh, my...

No man can do this...

Having her lay on me, hearing her say, "don' be surprised, dear." An' I had one for her, with my clit shoving up to it's full 1". She reached down, seemed to adjust something. Feeling her enter me? Oh, Lordy, she must have on a dildo, feels so good, she knows what a woman needs, feeling her start to sort of thrust.

[Only the way a woman can thrust.]

Letting the pressure built up, feeling the rush come through me, feeling her hands on me.

[No man can make a woman feel this way, it takes another woman to know all the secret little details, all the tiny things that only women know, and do...]

Ooohhhh, it's so different, so gentle, ooohhh (cummmmm), moving faster, making love, fastersasfasfasssssss (cummmmm). Hugging her, grabbing her breasts, playing with her nipples, oh my, yesyyesyessss, building (CUMMMMMMING RIGHT NOW!!!). Feeling her stiffen. Feeling her cummmmmmmmmmm....(?)...mmmm (?????)

MY WOMAN-LOVER JUST EJACULATED A LOAD INTO ME!!!

[What the merry hell?]

O, Lordy, she's a he!

[But the boobs, and she knows so much...]

She's got a cock!

[An' doesn't it feel so good inside there.]

But then, how can a man have those boobs, and know so much?

[Why don' you quit analyzing an' have another cum, cause she's up again (!?!) and you're starting to get felt out again?]

But she' a him's a her's a....(c u m m mmmmmmmmmmm). Oh, my, her dick feels so goooooddd in there, so smooth (c u m m mmm mmmmmmmm). Now she's out, sucking on my clit (cummm WOW cummm mmmm). Twist around, suck on her (???) dick. Suck fuck suckfuck fuck suck (cumcumc u m c u mmmmmm). On an' on....

The drive back to Tye and home was confusing, at best. I just got had by a woman, an' I liked it.

[Boy, did you ever!]

[Your woman has a cock, so that makes him a man!]

Oh, but she knows so much about women, an' those boobs, an' that hair, an' she doesn't look at me like a man does, an' she explores, instead of shoving it in...

[But, he has a cock, and he thrust it in you, and he came all over your pretty pink twat!]

But, she was a woman, everything else except that cock shouted "girl". Hot one too. An' wicked...

But what about that cock? The one that fucked you into orgasm?]

"OK," I concluded, as I pulled into the driveway at home, "she's a woman if I say she is, an' I do. The fact that she has a cock doesn't matter at all."

[Oh, so that's what you think, is it? And what about all those things you thought, about "no man could know that," and "only a woman could know how to make this special love," and how "it feels so different when two women make love". You thought all those things, before he stuck his dick into you and unloaded his jism into you. How about that?]

"Oh, I must've known, somehow, someway...

[Don't give me that stuff, little bitch-kitty.]

"well..., um..., that is..., you see...]

[And just what're you gonna tell Tye?]

I flared, to myself, "gonna tell him nothin'! Let him believe I've got a woman on the side. Gotta keep him guessing about how 'special' and 'different' it is between women. You think I'm nuts?"

[Right on, girl!]

To Be Continued...