Little Miss Anything Ch. 13

Story Info
She instructs former virgin in the art of loving.
2.1k words
4.22
22.9k
4
0

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, Jim looked down at me, focused, and said the predictable, "wow!"

"Yeah!"

"Did I hurt you? Am I hurting you. Did you like it? Did I do it right?"

"No! No! Yes! And Yes!"

"Wow"

He moved his hips a little, and I could feel he was still about three-quarters hard inside me. When he said, "Chaz, should I pull out now?", i replied, "You take that glorious love rod out of there before it's soft, and a real woman'll bite your ear off."

"What do you really want to do most, right now?", I added.

He moved a little more, then grinned down at me, and, starting to thrust again, gently, but with insistence, and said, "this!"

So I told him the one about the definition of a gentleman (a man who takes his weight on his elbows). I showed him about my super sensitive nipples, the ones that reduced me to jelly, when they were pulled and twisted. Then he practiced pulling and twisting them.

Ohhhmmmmmmmhhh!

I got him to focus his attention on how my cunt felt to his cock, how sloppy it was with my juice and his sperm, how he could go easy or hard, fast or slow, with no problem. I let him know that i was spoiling him for other girls, that he'd be forced to screw older women until he was in his mid-30's, and could be trusted to fuck young girls. He agreed, while he continued those delicious thrusts.

OhhmmmMMMM! That cock in there. In out inoutinoutinout. I wanted another load of his sperm in there, and said so. He grinned, and (bless his soul) didn't say anything silly or macho, just kept on thrusting and feeling and twisting. OHHHooohhh! I felt like i had hot wired between my tits and my cunt. Each pull, each twist went right to my cunt. Each thrust in, each pull out flooded my belly, sparked my tits. I told him so, every detail.

It just made him go faster, harder!

Then I got him to get up on his hands and knees, so that I could see the hard action going on between my thighs. I got him to thrust into me, with my hips raised, so that I could see his shaft moving in and out, between my labia (inoutinoutinout!!!). Then I got him to look down and watch the action, as I pulled at my own nipples, and squeezed my own boobs.

That did it. OOOHHH! Ungh! He started into those hard, probing, thrusts that i just loved from men, when I was hotted up and wanting. Thrusts that show they've started to forget about girls and women, and just want to have SEX, hot sex, that they want to SPURT and COME in the slippery liquid ready for them. Thrust and shove and grab. No romance, no gentleness. The last minute of SEX!!! Two naked people, working frantically toward climax, just a faceless cock and an mindless little slut, shoving together. Cumming. CuMMing! Now, now, now, yes, yes, NOW!

CUM...CUM...right NOW!!!...CUM

Right into my hot, sloppy, waiting, slippery cunt. My insides grabbed his rigid shaft, and pulled his white sperm into myself, as much as possible. My back arched, groaning, screaming, face twisted, I heard his groans and screams as he shot and shot and shot.

Oh, God, I love to make virgin boys into MEN!

We spent the rest of the day, and evening, just caressing and playing with each other. Jim, bless his courteous soul, really casually asked about Tye, and was I really married, and when would he be back, and could he see me tomorrow? So I grabbed him by the ears and told him that he was sleeping with me tonight, and that I expected him to rape me once in the night, and that I'd tell Tye all about it when he called. Jim didn't believe that.

So when Tye called, and I told him about jim, I had on a barely there black teddy. I played with Jim's cock as I rehashed all the gory details. Poor Tye hadn't gotten to first base with his black-haired editor, and was going to bed alone. I made him listen on the phone, while I sucked Jim's cock, very noisily, then hung up the phone, and demanded that he fuck me right there, no waiting, no mercy, hard, fast, furious.

OHHH, the feel of that meat, slamming into my tender, swollen parts, jammin' me, buckin' me up, especially as I wanted it doggie style, on hands-and-knees. And with a mirror put so that I could see it jammin' in-out of me, too. He fucked me for a good 10 minutes, then came quarts (well, it felt like!).

I didn't get the rape that night.

I had to wait until the next morning.

I spent the next days, until Tye got home, with Jim. Teachin' him the stuff he oughta know to make love to real women (not just girls). How to lick cunt and pussy. How to kiss. When to kiss. Positions. How to seduce a woman (who really wants to be had anyway, but should go through the motions, first). And some interesting variations...

An' I got Kathy back for her trick! Oh, yes, didn't I just. Jim and I planned this one out, an' I let him know that, while us girls usually stick together, when it's a man we want, all rules are off. So Kathy came over, when I called, and shortly, we started to "play". She sure knew something was up, 'cause Jim hadn't been to her place except for a clothes change, for 4 days. But she was surprised to see him sitting in the bedroom chair, with just a towel over his cock, and a key on a thin chain around his neck.

Kathy and I sat on the bed, and we talked (nervously, for her, as she kept glancing at Jim) for a few minutes. Then, I just reached out and pulled her top down, in one smooth motion. Her big boobs spilled out, and hung there, bouncing as she breathed. Then I slowly kneaded them, played with the nipples (big, but not as big as mine!), and told Jim all about how they felt.

Then he stood up, and the towel slid off his rigid cock, standing straight up. Kathy's mouth dropped open. Jim quickly moved to the bedroom door, and locked it with the key around his neck. He replaced it back there. Then the two of us tied Kathy's wrists to her ankles, criss-cross fashion, behind her, propping her up on the bed with. She couldn't get away, and any movement of her arms pulled her legs (and thighs!) apart. If she closed her legs, she couldn't get her hands around to her belly. Oh, I'd thought about this. Jim looked down on all this, a feast of hot sex spread out before him. Then, with Kathy immobilized, tied up, open to his manhood, and locked in a bedroom, I started to tell him literally everything that she liked, that she wanted a man to do.

So he slipped his tongue into the space between her thighs, and started that particular licking motion, rocking between the labia and the clit, in a figure-eight motion. Licking, and holding his head tight to her fur, as she bucked her hips, and cried for him to stop, that he was family, the he shouldn't...

So he reached under and pulled her buttocks wider, exposing her swollen pink slit, love opening and ass hole. Her hip buck got wilder, with more of a rolling motion.

So he reached out to each of those nice, big boobs, one at a time for each hand, and squeezed the hot flesh, tenderly pulled the nipples, and kissing underneath them, where she was nice and sensitive. Kathy was pretty much incoherent now, not making much sense.

So he put his long stiff cock in her hair, and rubbed it all over her face, making sure that some of his pre-come coated her cheeks and lips.

Then finally, with Kathy groaning and babbling and hip- thrusting at him, he positioned himself over her, and penetrated!

Kathy jerked, screamed, went wide-eyed. Her nephew knew everything about her, all her likes and ways to get into her and turn her on. Then he'd done it, and now he was for-real hard and long, inside her, fucking her. And she was tied up, by her best friend, lying next to her, and looking at all the action.

Maybe Kathy was enjoying it, but I loved it too. Next to getting it (often; hard; sexy; slippery; imaginatively), I liked to watch other people get it, too. Men and women, with each other. The bunch of his muscles under his naked buttocks, as he trust into her secret spaces, accompanied by a liquid sliding sound. The bunch of other muscles, and the slurp-suck of cock coming out of a hot wanting slut hole. Wanting the next thrust, which was coming. Wanting the hot, groping hands. Faster, and faster. The grunting. The curses and the sexy talk from him. Kathy's words, finally opening up the floodgates of her own words (my Lord, that girl has a vocabulary!). The inoutinoutinoutin...

Oooohhhh! Right then, I so wanted to be a male (while still being a woman), with a huge rigid cock, shoving it in one last time, screaming, spurting, spasming jism into her. I wanted to know how it felt to go soft, to slide out in gush of girl and man.

We both played with Kathy, there of the bed, but left her tied up, me on one side, and Jim on the other. Oh, there wasn't anything that we couldn't do with her, and I show Jim where every single place was. An' he knew most all of mine. Was he a fast learner. Spoiled, for "girls", forever, 'cause he was gonna want women!

Then, about a half-hour later, I felt his hands on my hips. Looking up, I saw "that" look, and down, I saw the reason. Up again. This kid that a re-charge time of, what, 12 minutes. He pulled me up, over top of Kathy, in between her legs, and, wordlessly, shoved his hard cock up into me, into little slippery me...while he felt out Kathy's boobs, and ran his hands over her body! Then he ordered, "Aunt Kathy, you kiss Chaz's tits, an' you make her cum. Do it, bitch!"

Kathy, still tied, reached her head up, got a mouthful of my stiff-nippled boobettes, and started to tongue and suck. The hot fire shot around my boobettes, and washed into my belly, my thighs, my cunt. I felt Jim balancing himself by one hand on my hip, but with the other, squirrling down my back. He was moving inside Kathy, and she was moving too, and I could see her, and my tits were on fire, and...

She jerked, groaned, and bucked under me, as she came, just by sucking on my titty. That made me cum, too. Jim kept on pushing, thrusting, and Kathy rolled her hips, and he pulled out of me, shove me down on her with his body, and shoved into her without even using his hands to hold his cock. Twenty thrusts, and she came again, screaming, and crying, and calling herself "slut" and "whore" and "bitch", and telling him to "come an' get it anytime".

The he shoved back in me, and I came, and the he shoved himself back in Kathy, but missed, and we clamped down between us, and he came! in between the two of us, shooting his hot sperm all over the outside of our pussies, into the clefts. We ground our pussies together, around his softening cock, trying to press more and more of that milky stuff into our skin, into our fur.

Kathy had to take Jim home with her, to send him back to his parents, the next day, but we all slept together that night. Just slept! Well, sort of. I think I felt some movements when I was half asleep, and I had a real sexy dream at night. But an innocent 'Little Miss Anything' can't be sure about such matters.

Besides, Tye would be home, and, if he hadn't had any all week, well, I'd better be ready, hot, willing, slippery and slutty.

And he hadn't. And I was.

What that black-haired bitch missed...

And did he get everything he wanted, from his 'Little Miss Anything'?

Does a manuscript have paper pages?

Oh, do they ever!

Lots and lots...

To Be Continued...