Little Miss Anything Ch. 14

Story Info
She puts on a show for husband & girlfriend.
2.3k words
3.88
37.7k
1
0

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the time I watched the gang-bang at Kathy's, then came come and raped my lover-husband, I caught Tye looking at me a bit strangely. Maybe I knew, too. What had he unearthed? What had become of the little, demure, almost sexless, bitchy, possessive middle-aged lump I used to be?

I know, too, that I still talked in my sleep about having other men--lots of men. Tye told me. He even tape recorded me a couple times, when I was really wound up, then played it back. My God, I was a fuckin' slut-whore in my dreams. I made that bastard erase the tapes, and then I made him burn them outside in the hibachi. While I watched...just to make sure.

Then, sometimes, I caught Tye with a little smile on his lips, too. Now, I know this man (well, sort of...), and something was up. Especially when he took the phoney swingers ad he 'made' me write, and hung it up on the wall--framed--right where the marriage license had been. 'Cept he'd had it re- printed on his laser printer, in a BIG BOLD printer font (Helvetica, I think it was), so that it could be seen across the room. It took up four sheets of paper. It was the size of a framed oil painting, or a print.

It made my ears burn, every time I saw it. An' I saw it a lot. Every time I used the bed, damn him.

That fucking bastard, I'd show him.

So I started to wear really slutty clothes, even in the house, alone. I took a video course in 'How to Strip For Your Man'. Practiced alot, 'till I got pretty good. Rewarded myself by imagining an audience, who'd climb up on the stage and fuck me on my knees--so I couldn't see them--the strippers spotlights still on me. Made sure I could get out of top, skirt or jeans or shorts, bra and panties, in over 15 slow, delicious minutes. I Got good enough that I could do a sensual job, starting from cupless bra and crotchless panties--everything showing from the start--and still take 8-10 slow minutes. The last 3-4 minutes were raunchy!!!

Made sure that I answered the door in something that showed tit, right down to just barely above the nipple. Tried to get that nipple sticking out before I opened the door. Showed leg, a lot of leg. Even more than bastard Tye'd bargained for. Signed for packages delivered...by bending 'way over, and letting the delivery person (man or woman) get a good peek of bare butt globes--maybe framed by crotchless pantyhose--as I signed for the packages. Then let them stare down my top.

An' was I dumb!

Did I ever once figure out why so many mail-order packages were coming to the house? When almost none did, before I became little 'Miss Anything"? Why Tye always asked me to open the door and take delivery? Why Tye nearly always then rushed out to 'tip the delivery person for such fast service', and incidently say a few words to each one?

Oh, I though I was so smart and sexy, yes I did!

Dumb; dumb; dumb!

[Did ya' really wanna see, wanna figure it out?]

[Uh...]

- - - - - - -

It was getting on toward early autumn, the nights weren't so hot outside. When there wasn't a moon in the sky, it was, as they say, blacker than the inside of a cow.

Tye'd started having me stay inside, with the big picture window to the back yard open. He'd go outside. Then I'd do a long, slow strip-and-pose for him, strutting inside the house, with the lights arranged so I couldn't see him. Just me, an' my perverted little imagination, in my perverted little clothes. Sometimes I'd do myself a little with the crystal dildo, leaning back against the table, sliding it in an' out, getting myself worked up.

Then he'd come in, take my arm firmly, march me into the bedroom, 'shove me' down onto the bed, an' tie my arms over my head with one of my scarves. He got good at it...and fast! He put one loop of the scarf over the center post of the bedframe, so I was 'tied' there, arms stretched out, body bare--or pretty much bare, anyway. I never pulled the safety loops...knowing that I could, at any time.

Oh, my, whenever that happened, did his cock get HUGE.

Then he'd play with me, working me up, sucking on my clit and tits until I had three really sensitive things sticking up «" (two nipples and a love button clit). I'd 'have to' suck on his ENORMOUS cock, sometimes to completion, an' have his jism drooling out of my mouth. Or then he'd FUCK ME, slow and steady, while I came and came and orgasmed and came. He'd always untie me before we fell asleep.

Sometimes he did me that way in the afternoons, and I knew that Kathy watched the action from the doorway. Because I saw her standing there, hand down her pants, masturbating like a madwoman, breasts heaving. Bare breasts, with the T-shirt pushed up.

Once, Tye 'forced' me into bed, tied me down, and took a lot of time getting me so hot I stuttered. I couldn't masturbate with my hands over my head. I was literally drooling for it. Then Kathy came over, pulled off all her clothes (even the bra) and hoisted her butt up onto my low chest of drawers. Then Tye fucked Kathy, right where I could see both of them. Tye humped and pumped her, and she spread her legs so wide for him! He turned to me, smiled wickedly, and let me see his BIG cock, sliding in and out of my best friend.

I was heaving around, rubbing my thighs together, sobbing out dirty talk, begging him to have me. A few times, he pulled smoothly out of Kathy, quickly moved over to me, put his PENIS into me, pumped a little while...and then pulled out, and shoved it back into Kathy's drooling hole. When she came--and each time they were loud and long and squishy--I could have killed her for that COCK. Then he finally came over to me, jammed it inside me, and REAMED ME OUT, but good. Since he'd been in Kathy, he was sensitive but not quite ready to come, and he had me HARD and LONG and FIRM and OOZING and, then SHOOTING so much semen I thought I'd drown in it. I couldn't see it, though, because Kathy's boobs were in my mouth, alternated with her dripping, drooling pussy.

Oh, I LOVED IT when he tied me to the bed, DOMINATED ME, FORCED ME to have HELPLESS DEPENDENT SEX, and then FUCKED ME into the MINDLESS LITTLE SLUT bitch-kitty I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE, for him alone.

[Alone? You think?...]

I really wanted to do ANYTHING to get his [a?] cock into me, Hard, jammin', flesh-slappin', even hurting me a little, shooting, spurting. A MAN, husband (partner?) TAKING ME, whether or not I wanted it...'cept that I ALWAYS WANTED IT! As much as there was to give, as long as there was a desire to take it!

How much I wanted it, I didn't know until THAT night...

- - - - - - -

Kathy was over that night, early. For some reason, I don't remember now, Tye'd not had me that day, or the night before. [Was I horny?]

[Do tigers have stripes?] Kathy and I'd decided (I think it was our idea, but...) that some dress-up was in order to get the old guy back on the 3 times a day track. So she had on red skin-tight pants, a bare midriff, and a transparent top, with a red cupless bra under it. Her hair was up, but pulling out two wooden pins would bring it down. Me? Lil' ol' Miss Anythin'? Oh, jus' a black leather mini- skirt, with a slit up its side to the hip, an' crotchless black sheer pantyhose, an' heels (not too high, but ooohhh, that hip swing!), an' a black, red-trimmed cupless merry-widow, with rip- away boob supports, an' a black sheer teddy nightgown top, over that. Jus' a little nothin' I happened to throw on.

We were giving Tye some T & A & leg to look at, and wondering when he'd make his move. This time, Kathy'd be the one moaning and drooling for cock, while I had my fill. We had a couple of glasses of wine, and we were all pretty relaxed. Then Tye said, "I think I'll just go outside for a while. Chaz, why don't you think of something to do, to give a show to the folks outside. Maybe Kathy'd like to join you." As he left, he gave a wink. I was sure it was for me, right then, but now that I look back on it...

But this was my show. I put on my slow, sexy music, the stuff with the slow, pronounced beat. "I'm gonna get that fucker so hard he'll rip off the front of his pants getting it out." I strutted. I posed. i bent, twisted, showed off the skirt slit, flashed by butt, bounced my boobs under the nightgown top. The lights were arranged so that I couldn't see out. It was dark out there, where Tye was watching. There could have been a dozen men out there, drooling, waiting for me to 'take it off', waiting to mob me, take me, do me good and hard. ('Course, I knew there weren't, but...).

I'd planned this exhibition out already. He (the imaginary 'they') were gonna see all I had, but the merry-widow and the panty hose were gonna stay on. I took my time, some-times hiding behind Kathy, kind of loosening her stuff, or pulling it down (or up), as I moved around her. A few times doing that, and she looked even barer than if she were bare-ass naked.

The last 3-4 minutes were raunchy, just as I'd planned them. I spread my cheeks, fingered my butt-hole, spread my twat lips and pulled girl-goo out of them, spreading finger-full of that stuff on my thighs...and on Kathy's belly, where it gleamed in the light. I did myself with the crystal dildo a few slow, caressing strokes, then pressed it between Kathy's boobs, working it up an' down, like a cock titty-fucking a set of hooters (which, incidently, she had).

[If a woman was set up for titty-fuckin', it was Kathy. Between those generous globes and that erect clit... Wow!!!]

Tye came storming in, an' grabbed both of us by our arms. He 'ordered' us down the hall, and into the bedroom. The bed had been stripped of all the top covers (!?!), and there were two silk scarves on the bed, and a couple more on the bureaus. Kathy was 'ordered' to lie down first, and I tied her wrists up, one loop around a bed post (hope she knew about the secret knots). Then Tye 'pushed' me down on the bed, and tied me up too, next to her!

That was a first!

"I hope he thinks he's strong enough, cause the combination of the two of us was enough for any dozen men," I thought.

Then he folded another scarf, and tied it around my eyes. I couldn't see.

[I'm blind. Can't see. Panic. Pull the knots, get out.]

[Not yet, feels kinda scary good sexy uhhhmmmm...]

I struggled a bit, tossing around, rubbing my thighs together, getting horny(-er) in spite of my panic.

[Feels real scary. What if he does... Makes me do...]

[So, what if he does. Mmmmmmmm...]

I felt Kathy beside me, moving around, too. It sounded Like she was being kissed, hard and sloppy. "That bastard, I'll get him later, for starting with her, first," I decided, wickedly.

Then I felt a hand, lightly caressing my right breast, moving over the nipple...which popped erect to its full height. So did the other nipple. The hand moved around my breast, and then back to cup the flesh gently, firmly, moving the breast mound around.

[Mmmmmmmm, I like that.]

Then a second hand crept over my other boob, and started to massage it. There was a different feel to the motion, to the gripping, to the nipple pulling. Mmmmmmm... Nicemmmmmm...

Then a face (I felt a face) pressed between my thighs, and settled into my twat, licking at the lips, the slit, my...mmmm. My clitoris space. A really delicate licking mmmmm, finding the clit, mmmmmmmm, working on it, feeling it get erect, stand up, licking and sucking on it mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...mmm... The hands kept working on my tits, making forays down around my belly.

I heard Kathy start to slurp, next to me, and the bed moved, as more weight settled onto it. "I know that sound," I thought mmmmmmmmmm, "she's sucking on a cock." Then the bed shifted again, some, and I heard-felt it as she was entered. The oral- slurping, love-twat sucking in-an'-out sounds joined each other as she started moaning in rhythm to the thrusts. MMMMMmmmmmmmm.

I felt the hands on my breasts, belly, flanks, shoulders.

[How many?]

The licking and sucking on my slit-clit got faster. mmmmm. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CUM CUM Orgasm right now! I heaved and gasped, hearing Kathy beside me get her rhythm up, faster. Her lover- fucker was breathing hard. The hands on my boobs...the face, the tongue on my clit...

[How many hands?]

MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm m m m.

[How can he lick me and fuck Kathy, too?]

MMMMM C u mmmmm.

The licking stopped, and I gasped as I was touched down there by a cock-head, slipping in.

[Penetrating. Invading. Inside. Panic. Don't.]

Sliding down all the way inside me. Pausing, pulling out part way, back in, out, in, out in out inoutinout...

Hands on my boobs. MMMMMMmmmmmm. Fucking mememememmm.

OH, GOD, I'M IN A GANG-BANG!

[Inoutinoutinout. MMMMmmmmmmmmmmm Orgasm! mmmmm...]

I felt Kathy screaming and heaving next to me, gasping out her orgasm.

[Blind. Can't see. Panic. Being blind fucked by men.]

MMMMmmmmmmmm. "Fuck me, fuck mememememe.....mmmmmmmm.

[Where's Tye?]

I felt my fucker stiffen, and jerk, as he came. I felt his spurt of semen flood my inside. My hot, wanting cunt!

To Be Continued...