Little Miss Communication

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine began to wonder if she'd imagined the whole towel folding episode. Then she'd bump into Natalie, who flashed her a mischievous smile—all bug-eyed and suggestive—and she'd remember that it had. And that she had a decision to make.

"Are you sure he won't mind? I mean, he's expecting you—" Elaine couldn't believe she was having this conversation. She'd meant to go at it as if it were a hypothetical, but by the time she worked up her nerves, she'd forgotten all about the what-if.

"Trust me, he won't mind." Natalie's face was aglow. Now that the older woman had been cast in a new light, Elaine had to admit she was quite attractive. It was weird how that happened. One moment, she was a mother and source of good advice, the next she was all cheekbones and bee-stung lips and glossy, red hair. Elaine shook her head, clearing it. "I just wish I could be there to see his face."

Elaine thought of Hayden's threesome fantasy and balked before Natalie could rescue her. "Oh no, not like that. I mean, you know, just... I think it would be funny." Now it was Natalie's turn to blush.

Natalie went on to explain how this would work. Elaine let her, although she wanted to think that she was still in the decision making process. For the most dramatic entrance, Elaine would wait for Hayden in the sauna sporting a towel and a smile. Hayden usually locks up, so Natalie could easily slip out before then and do the switch.

Elaine started getting really nervous half-way through the plan when she realized that she was going to do this. Thing was, every time she felt like chickening out, she thought of Hayden accusing her of being a good girl and it strengthened her resolve.

"Now I want you to listen, OK? After the initial shock, Hayden's going to expect the girl who neatly folds the towels. I want you to show him that's not all you are."

"I'm not." Elaine was getting tired of this.

"Oh, I know. But Hayden's going to need some convincing.

***

Both the men's and women's changing rooms had sizable saunas near the showers. Hayden usually met Natalie in the women's—at the redhead's insistence—so when the employees began to clock out and all the patrons were gone, she slipped into the woman's locker room to prepare.

First order, a shower. She'd taught a couple classes of advanced yoga and Pilates that day, in addition to a few personal training sessions, and no matter what kind of reinvention of self she was trying to achieve, she held herself to certain standards of personal hygiene.

She worked efficiently, stripping as the shower heated up. She'd done the lock-up before and knew she had time. The steaming spray felt good. She stepped out not necessarily a new woman, but a fresher one. One that was about to have fun in a way she'd not thought she was capable of.

White terry cloth never felt so wicked. She wasn't a tall person and while she had dresses that covered less leg than the wrapped towel did—well, one dress that did—she still felt exposed. She checked herself on the way to the sauna room, letting her loose, wet locks of dark blonde hair drape around her bare shoulders. Pink skinned and bright eyed, she was as ready as she could be without throwing back an alcoholic beverage.

The wait in the sauna felt like an eternity. She was never a huge fan of the heat rooms and after about five minutes, she realized that she needn't have bothered with the shower. She was sweatier than a couple yoga classes could have possibly have made her.

Literally left to stew, doubts started to creep in. She liked the guy, but this was pretty extreme by anyone's standards. How had Natalie convinced her that this was a good idea?

Sweat beaded on her face and dripped down her neck before getting absorbed in the knot of towel nestled in her cleavage. She didn't do heat well. It made her light-headed. Was this even the sexiest way to seduce him? She thought of her own sauna/Hayden fantasies and admitted that it probably was.

If you come onto him like this, would he respect you in the morning? It was the one question she'd been trying not to ask herself. When she'd emptied the bottle of water she'd brought in here with her, she decided she'd waited long enough.

Just as she started to rise, she saw him through the fogged-up porthole window. He shoved it open without peering in, but stopped short of coming inside.

"Little!" he yelped, a deliciously toned arm holding the wood-paneled door open. She frowned a little at the name, but couldn't maintain the disapproval. Not when it looked like something invisible had exploded in his face—eyebrows up, mouth frozen in mid-gasp.

"Hey, Hayd," she giggled, imitating Liz and Christie at the desk earlier.

"What are you doing here?"

Elaine held up her empty water bottle. "Drinking my fluids." She meant for it to come out strong yet suggestive, but the effect was ruined by her blush that she was pretty sure stood up even in the sauna.

Screwing up her courage, she slid off the platform and sauntered up to him. "So you have a crush on me?"

Elaine watched him flinch as he realized what she was talking about, the expression eerily similar to when he discovered he'd sent her the errant text. Just as before, he raked his fingers through his tangled hair, something that looked even better when done shirtless, and once again, Elaine liked that blush.

It gave her the confidence to insinuate herself inside his personal space and slip her fingers up his sleek muscles. He had a few curls of hair dappling his chest like scrub grass on otherwise golden, rolling hills. It was beautiful. She felt his breath catch beneath her fingertips.

"El..." he questioned, unsure if this was real or some kind of elaborate trick.

"Still me." Flattening her hands on his chest, she stretched out onto her tip toes, tilting her head as if to kiss him. She watched his beautiful mouth part, his tongue lurking inside with all its promise. Almost kissed him. Almost. "Did I ever tell you I hate it when you call me by my last name?"

She backed off, returning her heels to the warmed sauna floor. Hayden caught her before she could retreat further, his fingers digging into her towel. The cinch released a fraction, and more than just her covering loosened.

"Didn't know that. Let me make it up to you."

Elaine thought of what Natalie had said, about Hayden being shocked, and then taking the upper hand. And as thrilling as that submission felt, she knew she couldn't begin this phase of their relationship like that. So she clucked her tongue, gazed up at him through her lashes, and said, "Yes, you do owe me. And not just for that."

Reaching between them, she pulled the cinch from between her breasts and opened the towel. The damp terry cloth fell heavily past her breasts before catching where Hayden still held her. His grasp faltered. She twisted backwards. The towel hit the floor wetly.

God, she felt like this was the first time in her 22 years that a boy had seen her naked.

"You can start by apologizing for never looking at me like that before." If she was feeling like an adolescent, Hayden was just hitting puberty. He scanned her nudity with boyish wonder dipped in teenage lust as she did the same. Her yoga outfits left little mystery to the shape of her body, but did her small, coral pink nipples live up to his imagination? Was he surprised by the glyphic tree tattoo she had etched on her left hip, just below her waistline? Or maybe he was just shocked that the good girl he'd constructed in his mind kept herself completely bare...

Something changed between them; she could feel it dance across the humidity.

Taking advantage of his dazed pause, the diminutive blonde dragged her thumb down a stomach that was as toned as she'd fantasized, stopping only when her finger met his kilt-like towel. She watched her hand's descent like it wasn't her own, sucking in a slow breath when she saw him rise.

"Oh, I noticed you," he said in that vintage record voice of his, scratched and imperfect and oh so sexy. She looked up at him. His eyes couldn't to rise from her tight nipples. "I just didn't think you were the type who liked to show it off."

Elaine batted her lashes, something she did rarely enough that she had to consciously do it. "With the right boys, I don't mind."

A wave of self-consciousness broke over her. She stepped right up against him until their skin met, wet and hot. Instinctively, he wrapped his arms around her neck. She could feel his heartbeat beneath her breast—almost as fast as her own—and she delighted in the rough swell of him through the towel. It was somehow more intimate, yet safer, standing right up against him. She felt less naked wearing his husky frame like a halter dress.

"So how should I start to—"

Elaine cut him off, pushing off on her toes to launch herself against his mouth. They swayed backwards, drifting against the sauna door that must have closed at some point. And when they settled, Elaine pushed her tongue between his lips and felt herself swoon. He was good. Really good.

He didn't just accept the kiss—of course not. He challenged her, sparring and slicing and sliding. Doing all those yummy things that made Elaine wonder why she hadn't done this before—and more wickedly, what else could he do?

Hayden pulled her to him, not just with his hands and that kiss, but with sheer force of will. It was like magnetism. She wanted to remember this embrace forever. Not just the bridesmaid...

Again calling to mind Natalie's advice, she pulled out of the nosedive kiss before it was too late. Licking her smiling lips, she rested her head on his shoulder and looked down between their bodies as she released the last barrier between them. He swung thickly between his thighs, somewhere in that limbo between soft and hard. As she took it into her hand, she felt it come alive.

Shooting a glance up at him, she nearly giggled at his boyish eagerness. She half-turned and pulled him by the cock to the wooden seating. He followed obediently, watching the perfection of her heart-shaped ass.

They played Adam and Eve on the bench, comfortable in their nudity in the warmed air. They made out and explored their bodies with an almost lazy curiosity. Elaine couldn't keep her hands off his taut anatomy. He seemed to be constructed of tawny skin, bones, and sinuous muscle. She kissed his neck as her fingers felt his upper back flex and tighten at her touch. Her other hand, braced on his ribs, made its slow and inevitable descent.

A hiss escaped Hayden's clenched teeth as she wrapped him up in her little hand. This time, he was full and erect and her brain was already contemplating how it would feel to have all that girth inside of her. What a little slut, the ever-present voice of prudence chided. A groaned "Oh, El," from her one-time crush shut that voice up.

Elaine licked along Hayden's jugular, trying to lose herself in the briny taste of his sweat and the sand paper roughness of his five o'clock shadow, when all she really wanted was to concentrate on the hard cock in her hand.

Hayden's playful hands weren't much help, either. He was beyond teenage exploration. He touched with purpose, reminding her that he was the one with all the experience. His fingers played a ribald minuet up and down her back, one hand working the octaves of her spine as the other set the pace on a cluster of nerves just above her tailbone that she didn't know she had.

She returned her mouth to his, but had to break away as a moan tore through her. She was on the brink and he hadn't even touched her naughtier parts.

And then he did.

"Oh, Hayd..." She stuttered out the 'd' as his tongue swirled around her nipple and his right hand sank fingers-first down her tight stomach.

"Your body is incredible, El," he whispered into her décolletage. She watched him watch her. Slate blue saturated her brain. She so wanted to be...

Fucked! His fingers alighted on her balmy sex. She shifted her hips across the bench but Hayden didn't take the bait. He teased her first, stroking the supple skin with aching precision. Like his hands on her spine, he knew just what to do to bring her to the edge—a nudge against her clit, a soft swipe just outside her needy furrow, a flirtation further down to her unmentionable...

"Time for me to start my apology," he smiled, breaking his lock on her breasts. And then he sank down between her thighs and demonstrated that until now, she hadn't had a clue what "the brink" really was, and how fucking awesome it was to tip-toe along it.

"Oh, Hayd!" she cried, looping a leg over his shoulder and digging her toes into her back. His tongue coiled around her clitoris like an electron cloud, supercharging the rest of her body, as he twisted two fingers in and out of her. She felt tight and girlish, skewered there, but good lord it felt good. She melted back into the bench, liquefied by the heat and the dream come true and the things this man did to her.

Her vision receded, like the world decided to pick up and move 30 feet down a long, shadow hallway. Even her hearing left her, leaving her alone with her echoes. She blinked in slow motion. Someone was saying something. It was reassuring. A touch on her face. Something cool at her lips. "Drink... drink up, El." Hayden was there, bottle in hand. She pushed up onto her elbows as Hayden brushed her damp bangs from her forehead.

"Didn't I tell you to drink your fluids?"

Elaine felt embarrassed. She wasn't a trainer, but understood the basics of dehydration. Apparently fooling around in the sauna came with its own set of unique hazards. "No, I believe you texted that you hope I was drinking my fluids."

Hayden grinned, the concern leaving his face. How sweet.

"That was some apology."

His grin was different than the ones she'd watched him share with girls like Liz and Christie. It was still layered with that irritating swagger, but this felt somehow more ingenuous. He wasn't trying to impress her. In fact, she suddenly realized that he was never trying anything with her. She thought about what Natalie had said, that thing about his bad boy act.

Reaching up, she pulled Hayden into a deep kiss. She'd never tire of doing that. "Thanks for the water," she smiled, leveraging herself back to a sitting position with his help.

He just shook his head, staring at her as if trying to disbelieve an illusion. "I should thank Natalie for this, I guess?" he asked. He looked away and chortled. "She's been trying to play match-maker for weeks now."

That surprised Elaine. "Really? Aren't you two..."

"Yeah," he said slowly. "But it's not anything serious." He suddenly glanced at her, worried that she'd take it the wrong way. "God, you must think I'm some kind of male slut."

That made Elaine laugh. "Yeah, kind of." This time, she reached up and wiped his wet hair out of his face. His tanned skin took to the heat of the room well. "Hope I'm not going to be another notch." Well, that was pretty presumptuous. "I mean, not that..."

"Relax. I know what you mean." He kissed her sweetly. "Don't worry, I don't even have a bedpost to mark." She bumped him with her hip. "And no, you're—different."

"You really know how to make a girl feel good." She faced forward, at the door, but kept looking at him out of the corner of her eyes.

He shifted, raking his fingers through his hair. Had she always thought that grove where triceps and biceps met were so sexy? She even liked the dark brush of underarm hair. "I mean that in a good way. You make me feel different."

"Differently." He blinked at her correction. "Nevermind. So you think I can tame the mighty man-slut?"

"Mm... let's find out."

Hydrated, they picked up right where they left off, tongues swarming and hands caressing. She circled his steely hard cock in hand and pumped it. She loved the way it danced in her palm, mixing sweat with pre-cum.

They reclined on the hot bench with Hayden on top. He half-stood over her, planting one foot on the floor as he set himself against her slippery pussy. Their bodies were beyond a mere sheen. They glistened. They sparkled with beaded droplets. Hayden looked magnificent as he lowered his body onto hers.

He felt bigger than she'd imagined when he was in her hand. He kept filling her up and up and oh baby right there! She let out a stifled cry when she felt his balls brush the lower curve of her ass. Opening her eyes, she found him right above her, watching her.

They kissed as he eased out and back in. They kissed as he began to thrust a little harder. Then harder still. The sauna wood creaked beneath them. It felt naughty. It reminded her who she was with and where she was.

In the cleansing heat, she came again. It helped her refocus her mushy senses. Time to take a little control back.

Looping one leg around Hayden's back and then lifting the other onto the second level of benches, she hoisted herself up against Hayden's solid frame. She flexed her core, working muscles she'd been conditioning for years, and started fucking him from beneath.

"God, baby, that's good..." Hayden heaved. He clutched her slim hips, digging his fingers into her hard buttocks as they coordinated the athletic position like they'd been doing it for years. She rolled her hips until his cock passed directly across her g-spot. Her third orgasm was quick, and if they kept this up, her fourth wouldn't be long. But she wanted to share that one with Hayd.

Coming off her high, she lounged back, stretching her arms up over her head. Letting Hayden grope her with his eyes. The way he looked at her made her believe in herself. She squeezed his cock with her muscles in silent thanks, smiling when his eyelids fluttered.

They repositioned a final time. Hayden sat upright on the lower bench and Elaine straddled his lap. She wanted to feel his skin all over her. She wanted to be able to look at him and kiss him whenever she felt like it.

Once again, she called on her yoga and Pilates training. With a knee on either side of his legs, she undulated over him, flexing and relaxing and flexing again. She felt purified in the heat and in Hayden's arms. They were at work and hardly knew each other, but it felt right. Spiritual.

And Christ did it feel good.

"Hayd, you close?" Her voice was strained from the effort it took to hold back.

His clipped reply was delivered in the same way. "Yes."

Elaine couldn't wait any longer. The anticipation was too much. She squeezed him with the inner walls of her pussy, redirecting the last stores of energy to getting him there, and let go.

"Oh..." she groaned, long and guttural. "Oh!" Things got sharp and wet as he joined her. She felt him shiver deep inside and suddenly, the heat was too much to bear. Reality was receding down that hallway again and this time, she didn't think she could stop it. She held onto the tenuous grasp of consciousness for as long as possible. She wanted to keep feeling. To keep experiencing. She was delirious. This was rapture.

****

When she came to, she felt the pin pricks of colder water across her scalp and shoulders and realized she'd passed out longer than before. Hayden had moved her into a shower stall to cool her off.

When she opened her eyes, he was there, squatting naked beside her with another bottle at the ready. She took it and downed half before pulling away. "God, you must think I'm some kind of amateur."

"You kidding?" He took the bottle back and sipped. "That was one of the best moments of my life."

He shook his hair and added, "And I've had a lot of pretty good moments."

Hayden helped her to her feet and handed her a couple fresh towels. She swaddled one around her head, and without thinking too much about it, just wrapped the other around her waist.