Little Miss Communication

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeming to worry about staring at her exposed breasts too much and killing the mood—which was nearly impossible—Hayden enveloped her in his arms. He stared down at her, studying her with oscillating slate blue eyes. Even after all they'd already done—and the aches were just beginning—she found herself wanting him again. She felt it in the heat between her thighs and the pitter-patter of her heart.

Elaine broke his gaze and flattened herself against his chest, idly tracing his collarbone. "I like you." Did she just hear his heartbeat quicken?

"I like you, too. El. I really like you." Christ, that was titillating to hear.

"I've never done..." she looked around, encompassing the whole scene, "this before. One night stands or whatever."

"Then let's not make it one."

Elaine laughed. It was the perfect thing to say, but she was also beyond worrying about that. "No, not what I meant. I mean, good, because I'd like to see you again." Deep breath. "But... you challenge me." It was scary and exhilarating all at once. She'd never met a man like this. Scarier still to be admitting it to him. He could break you... "With you, I feel comfortable doing things I'd never thought I would. At least, you know, in theory."

"Oh? Like what?"

"Well, like meet you naked in the sauna room at work, for starters." She bit her lip. "I don't know. I don't have anything in particular, I guess."

"Bullshit." He pulled back and looked down into her eyes. She felt his cock stir against her. "Tell me." She knew then that she would. She'd tell him anything he wanted. But first, he had to lose some of the "'tude."

"Ask me please and maybe I will."

"Please?" That felt good.

"Well, now that you mention it, I was thinking..."

The end (for now?)