Little Miss Heartbreaker

Story Info
Carly finally gets the older man she's desired.
1.1k words
4.01
42.5k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction mixed with reality. It's my first posted story here so be nice!

------------------------------------------

Well, maybe I should begin by telling you all a bit about myself and where this story leads. My name is Carly, I'm a 22 year old college student and I do odd jobs, such as baby-sitting, to help pay the bills. I'm about 5'10", 140 lbs, leggy and athletically built. I have honey blonde hair, it's long, thick, and naturally wavy, and bright green eyes.

On this particular night, I find myself baby-sitting for Luke's children. Now I've known Luke for years, we've always been good friends, and I've always had a massive crush on him. He's about 35 and, in my opinion, drop dead gorgeous! He's about 6'1", in great shape from weekly tennis games..... basically, he's your "average" (way above average, really!) tall, dark, and handsome with his dark brown hair and deep brown eyes. -sigh!-

Once the kids were asleep, I found myself with nothing to do until midnight, if not later, when Luke and his, ugh, girlfriend got home. It's not so much that I don't like Diane... but why does she have to be dating Luke? I want him!

With a sigh, I yanked my school books out of my backpack. After kicking off my sneakers and yanking off my sweatshirt, I make myself comfortable on the couch and try to get into my art history homework.

You cannot believe how glad I was when Luke and Diane arrived back at Luke's house. Well, yea, obviously I was a little more excited to see Luke. Diane? Not so much! (Does that make me sound like a jealous, petty woman? Sorry, but I'm used to getting what, and who, I want!)

Since my car was in the shop, Luke offered to give me a lift home. My heart jumped at the thought of being alone in the car with him for the 20 - 30 minute ride across town to my place... but it also sunk a little when Diane bid me good night and headed directly towards Luke's bedroom. ugh!

After I gathered up my things and tugged my sneakers back on, Luke walked me to the door. As he let me step out first, my body dangerously close to his as I slid past, he finally noticed what my red tank top said, "Heart Breaker".

"Heart Breaker, huh?" he questioned with a grin.

I shrugged as I opened the passenger side door on the car, "What can I say? I've broken a few hearts in my day... also had my heart broken a time or two."

"Oh really now?" Luke asked, a little distracted as he backed out of the driveway.

"Yea, as bad - or good! - as it may sound, I learned at an early age how to get my man!" I admitted, glad that he couldn't see my face in the dark car as I'm sure I was blushing, turning redder than my shirt! (Hey, I may have my "game", but, when faced with the man I've been fantasizing about for so long, I get a little nervous!)

Well, you can bet that that comment got his attention, tho it was obvious that he wasn't quite sure where to take this conversation.

After nervously clearing his throat a few times, Luke finally continued, "Uh... how so?"

"Oh, y'know" I began, "You start out with the usual stuff - smile, flip your hair, bat your eyelashes..."

Luke chuckled and admitted, "Yea, a lot of guys fall for that kinda thing."

"Well, sure! But once you've, uh, reeled them in with that cheesy nonsense, you've got to have something deeper to back it up with!" I proclaimed.

"Sounds like you've got it all figured out there, Carly." Luke admits, "So, er, why haven't you tried any of this on me?" What?! I had to take a few quiet deep breaths before I could calmly answer... could it be, does he feel the same way about me??

"Well, Luke... Honestly, I've wanted to do but I've been trying to respect your relationship with Diane." I explained.

Luke reached out and playfully squeezed my leg, a gesture that he's done before... I'm never sure how to read it when he does stuff like that, when he hugs me hello or touches my arm or leg... Is he just naturally a touchy-feely kinda guy or is it more??

"Hmm," he teased, "That's awfully nice of you, but it doesn't sound like a woman who always gets her man!"

"Y'know, you're right...." I began thoughtfully, "What was I thinking?" Turning in my seat to face him, I drank in his handsome profile as I continued, "Are you saying what I think, uh, hope, you're saying?"

Again, Luke reached out for me, this time squeezing my hand. I turned my hand so that we were touching, palm to palm, and Luke just held on tighter, with no apparent intentions to let go!

Once we reached a red light, Luke leaned over in his seat and kissed my cheek, "Does that answer your question?"

"Uh, yea!" I chirped, my pulse racing at this point!

"So, Miss Carly, when are you going to work some of that heartbreaking charm of yours on me?" he grinned.

"What?" I began in mock surprise, "I thought you had already fallen for me. You mean I actually have to try?"

I was rewarded with another happy chuckle from Luke as he admitted, "Actually, you're right... I've always thought that you were an amazing young woman... gorgeous and intelligent... a wicked combination!"

"Then why didn't you ever make a move?!" I groused, "I've known you since I was 17... just think of all the time we've wasted!"

Luke laughed heartily and explained, "Exactly, you were 17 when we met... no exactly legal! And there still is that 13 year age difference between us. I didn't want you thinking I was some creepy old man!"

This time it was my turn to laugh, "Hey, when you're as handsome and intelligent and funny as you are... well, you can be as creepy as you want towards me!" Even in the dark, I could see Luke's face light up at that comment!

"Well then, My Dear, what do you say we do something about it tonight?," he eagerly suggests, "As, uh, cliche as it may sound, there is a hotel off of the next exit. Hey, at least it's the Hilton!"

"Mmmm..." I practically purred with excitement, "That sounds good to me!"

"I had hoped it would!" Luke smiled, giving my hand another gentle squeeze, "And, don't worry, I have no expectations... lets just see where the night takes us..."

------------------------------------------

So, do you want to know what else happened between Carly and Luke? Let me know and I'll continue this story!