Little Miss Muffett

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yeah, but he sucked at it,” she giggled. She sucked on the top of my cock and smiled.

“Really?” I smiled, “Is that why he used to be your boyfriend?” I thought about her hot little body lying spread on a bed and going down on her. The guy blew it.

“Nah,” she answered, “He started dating Mindy Taylor, she’s a big slut who’ll fuck anything.” She didn’t seem disappointed by it at all.

“So all you would do is blow him each day after school?’ I asked incredulous. My mind thought about the lucky stiff going back to his parents’ house and instead of studying, Candi would blow him.

“Nah, he liked to watch me play with myself,” she told me. She looked at my face and giggled. “He bought me some toys and would want me to make myself cum for him,” she replied. She rubbed the head of my cock on her chin and smiled shyly like she was ashamed at her tawdry exploits. She wasn’t ashamed just like she wasn’t disappointed about him leaving.

“Wow,” I said and she laughed. “Did you get to keep the toys?” I asked.

“Some of them,” she answered and winked. “I bet Mindy Taylor uses the other ones.”

“Man, he was foolish,” I told her. “I could really get used to your blowjobs,” I said.

Candi smiled and I could tell she was taking it as a big compliment. She licked all around my head now and seemed to enjoy running her tongue through my pee slit.

I really could enjoy having Candi polish my knob and from the looks of it she would spend all day doing it if I let her. But I didn’t want to be away too long so I pulled my cock away from her. She looked up at me like I was stealing food from her.

“What?” she mouthed and sat up in the seat.

“We haven’t all day and I want to speed things up a little,” I told her. “First, I want to get a good look at you,” I said. Candi looked at me and smiled. She sat beside me waiting for my next move.

I turned to her and brought my hands to the front of her shirt. I started undoing the bow she had tied above her belly button. Her shirt fell away and revealed her white bra and her wonderful C cups. I looked at Candi and she was watching me intently. I think she was enjoying my attention. Quickly undoing the clasp in front I spread her white bra and revealed her big, round tits.

“Man, these are gorgeous girl, “ I told her. She laughed and moaned as I took each one in my hands and felt their heft. My hands cupped them and kneaded them and Candi brought her hands to my cock. She began stroking it and closed her eyes. I bent forward and kissed her on the lips and she responded by kissing me back. My tongue went in her mouth and she sucked on it and her tongue twirled around it. Bringing my fingers to her nipples, I pinched and kneaded them roughly. Candi moaned and groaned in my mouth and I could tell she liked the pleasure and the roughness.

I broke my kiss long enough to ask her to spread her legs. She hesitated and looked at me. I smiled and she relented. Using her hands and raising her hips, she pulled up her skirt for me. I stared down at her white cotton panties and smiled. They were soaked in the front and I smelled her sweet aroma. Candi cooed as she noticed how wet they were, too.

“Damn girl, you’re going to have to spray some perfume in here after we’re done,” I joked. Reaching down in front of her, I patted her wet panties. Candi cooed again as she the little vibration of my hand on her lips. I patted some more and slowly increased the speed and pressure. Candi moaned and tried to close her legs. “Ah,” she giggled and wiggled in her seat.

“Spread your legs wider,” I told her as I slapped at her young pussy through her panties. She tried to comply but as I continued to do it, she was forced to try and close her legs.

“Oh god, stop,” Candi said as she giggled and squirmed in her seat. “Do you do that to Aunt Mary?” she asked.

“Sometimes,” I answered and watched as she tried to catch her breath. She liked it despite the roughness and I knew she was going to be a lot of fun to play with. “Take your panties off,” I instructed her.

Candi looked at me and she wanted to speak but didn’t. I knew what she was thinking and assured her, “I only want to see your little pussy;” Smiling, she was confident that I wouldn’t try to fuck her because she was saving herself.

Candi lifted her hips again and pulled her panties down. They bunched as she rolled them down her legs and when they got to her ankles, I stopped her, “Leave them there around your ankles.” She did so and giggled at the thought.

Looking down between her legs, I was amazed to see her perfectly shaven. “Did you shave for him?” I asked. Candi shook her head ‘no.’

“I like how it feels,” Candi answered and giggled at her naughtiness.

“I like it,” I stated the obvious, “your pussy is gorgeous.”

Her pussy lips were full and engorged and her slit was wet. I used my right hand to push her left thigh wider so I could see her pussy better. Bottomless, Candi sat before my gazing eyes. I looked at her face and she giggled. I smiled at her and kissed her on the mouth. She was so turned on, her kiss was much harder then before and I could tell she was dying from anticipation.

I broke our kiss and using my right hand pinched her mouth. ‘You’re a real hellion, aren’t you,” I said. I kissed her soft mouth and told her, “We’re going to have a lot of fun together.” I accented the ‘have’ as meaning now and in the future. She cooed and leaned into me and kissed me back.

“Now let’s take a closer look at your pretty pussy,” I told her and broke our kiss again. She shifted her hips forward and pushed her pussy towards the end of the seat. Her legs widened and I enjoyed her compliance. Taking my right hand, I grabbed her pussy lips between my thumb and index finger and felt its sponginess. I wiggled her pussy lips in my fingers and she squirmed and reflexively closed her legs.

“Open your legs Candi,” I told her. She slowly did so. Her eyes searched mine and I could tell she had no idea what was next. Taking my hand, I gently cupped her mound and pussy lips and wet my hand with her juices. Slowly moving my hand up and down between her legs brought her butt off the seat and a moan from her lips.

“God, you’re hot,” I said as I brought my hand up to her mouth. I stuck my fingers in her mouth and she licked them eagerly. She was turned on and I could tell she wanted to get off and who was I to deny her that. I took my hand from her mouth and put it back between her legs. Gently feeling her soft lips in my palm, I used my fingers to slide them open. Candi wrapped her arms around my shoulders and moaned hard in my ears. She was clinging to me and I could tell if I touched her just right I could send her over the edge.

I rubbed my hand on her clit as my fingers held her tight pussy open. I wanted to go gently on her tight pink passage and watching her squirm told me I didn’t have to go much further. Candi feeling an orgasm coming pushed her pussy into my hand and tried to buck. I pulled my hand away and she groaned as she realized I was teasing her.

“Aw, don’t stop,” she murmured in my ear. Her kips rose again and fell as she tried to will my hand back to her pussy. I was so turned on watch this little teenager trying to bring herself to an orgasm that I grabbed her crotch and began rubbing with gusto. Candi felt it and bucked back. Her groans filled the car and when she tried to kiss me, I kissed back. A few frantic seconds went by as Candi tried to get off on my hand. She was right there and I knew it, but it would take me sticking a finger in her hot box to get her off. I waited for the right moment and as she ground her hips in my hand, I split her lips with my fingers and slowly inserted my middle finger inside. Candi bolted up in her seat and her groans turned to moans and she cried out, “Uhhh god, uhh god.” Her cries were so loud that I glanced around the outside of the car just to make sure she hadn’t alerted anyone.

My finger in her tight pussy felt incredible. Her muscles squeezed at and released repeatedly. She was definitely a virgin as I could tell I would have a hard time sliding another finger in. I watched Candi as she came down from her climax and she shyly tried to not look at me. She wasn’t ashamed as much as I think she felt weird having gotten off on her uncle’s hand. I still had her pussy cupped in my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. She cooed and closed her legs. She looked at me now and when I squeezed her again, she knew I was trying to get her attention. She liked my teasing and kissed me on the mouth again.

I brought my hand from between her legs and offered it to her mouth again. She hesitated licking it at first but when I stuck a finger in her mouth she couldn’t keep from tasting her juices. She sucked on each finger and licked between them, catching all her juices on her tongue. The feeling of her tongue was incredible and made my cock stand straight up.

Time was an issue now as I started to wonder how long it would take us to get the stuff from the store. I looked at Candi and she seemed to be waiting for my next move. I smiled at her and mused,” We have to hurry.” She agreed and smiled at me and watched me as I moved in the seat.

“Why don’t we play a quick game of Fuck Face,” I said as I pulled my pants completely off. I was now sitting right next to Candi with only my socks and shoes on.

“What?” Candi giggled and asked, “what’s Fuck Face?’

I laughed to myself as I looked at her. Hearing her say, “Fuck Face” was priceless. She was perplexed at my game and its title.

“It’s a little game I made up for when I want a blow job and my girlfriend or I didn’t have a lot of time,” I told her. Getting too bogged down in the details I cut to the quick. “I fuck your face in as many positions and as quickly as possible until I cum,” I blurted out frankly wondering how she would take it.

Candi looked at me and looked aghast. She turned her head sideways as if she was checking to see if I wasn’t teasing her. She smiled and I think I could tell she was mulling over my game. She giggled and I sensed she liked the naughtiness of my game.

“Well?” I said and waited for her answer.

“Well what?” she giggled.

“Want to Play?” I teased. She looked at me and swallowed hard. She was thinking hard and her face went red. She was blushing and I could have cum right there.

“I want…OK,” she muttered. She looked nervous and she fluffed her hair and looked at the end of her hair as if she was looking for split ends.

“Ok What?” I teased. My heart was pounding because I knew she was in but I wanted to play with her a little.

“I want to play,” she whispered softly. She smiled slyly and her eyes sparkled.

“Want to play what?” I asked.

“I want to play,” she said and hesitated. She giggled and said, “I want to play Fuck Face.”

My cock throbbed and I instinctively grabbed it with my right hand. Candi’s left hand was still on it and we stroked it together. I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips and stuck my tongue in her mouth. Candi’s mouth was alive and she responded by kissing me back hard. Before she got comfortable, I broke her kiss and cupped the back of her head with my left hand and pushed her face in my crotch. Candi giggled as the game was on. Hungrily she opened her mouth and our hands released my cock and it went in her mouth. It was my turn to moan and I sighed.

“Oh god,” I said and brought my right hand to the back of her head. Slowly at first, I sawed my cock into her mouth as she hung to my waist and sucked hard on me. “That’s it, just leave your mouth open,” I muttered as her mouth massaged my cock.

Slowly picking up the pace, I held her head in my lap and rocked my hips to and from her face. Candi’s mouth stayed open as she obediently tried to do as I asked. “Yeah, let me fuck your face,” I urged and pushed her head deep into my lap. Her mouth slid down the entire length of my cock and I could feel her cheeks bulge as I held either side of her face.

“Yeah, come on deep throat me, deep throat my cock,” I told her. She held my cock for a few seconds in her throat and then came up gagging and red faced.

“Wow,” she giggled, “Don’t forget I need air.”

I laughed at her sense of humor and cupped the back of her head. I began pushing her head back down in my lap and she playfully fought me. “No, I don’t want to,” she teased and tried to wiggle her head from my hands.

I was too strong for her and playfully stuck her face in my lap. She closed her mouth and tried to keep me from sticking my dick in her mouth. I grabbed her hair forcefully and told her to “Open up.”

“Naw, I don’t want to,” she teased again.

I was enjoying her playfulness but we did have to hurry up the whole scene as the family would be wondering where we were. I grabbed her hands and pulled them behind her back until she was lying on her belly across the front seat with her head in my lap. With her hands pinned behind her back, she could only wiggle her face away from my cock but couldn’t hold me off with her hands. I quickly slipped out from beneath her and pushed open the passenger door. I stood bare ass beside the car with my cock sticking out and towards her face.

I held her hands with one hand behind her back and using my right hand pulled up her face so she was staring right at my cock. Her eyes looked up at me and she chuckled at her predicament. I laughed at her and took my hips and rocked my hips back and forth. My cock swung in front of me and its hardness slapped Candi on her cheeks, nose, and chin. She giggled and opened her mouth. I seized the moment to stick my cock in her mouth and began bucking at her face.

“Suck the dick,” I said as I bent over, leaning into the car and humped her face. Candi sucked and her face bulged as my cock used her mouth. She gagged a little and turned her head to the side to free it from my cock.

“Yeahha,” I crowed as I held the hair at the top of her forehead and fucked her mouth. “God, you got a great mouth,” I complimented her and watched my cock sliding in and out of her lips.

Candi’s mouth was wet and warm and she tried her best to keep up with my thrusting. Her eyes were watery from the abuse and her makeup ran a little. I knew we’d have to take our time getting back from the store so Candi could collect herself and fix her makeup.

My balls felt like they were ready to explode but I held off. I wanted to enjoy Candi’s oral talents a little longer. I wanted to see how long Candi could deep throat. I pulled out of her mouth and my cock made a pop and Candi’s mouth let out a groan and a sigh. She coughed and tried to collect herself as I began turning her. I flipped her in the seat so she was lying on her back across the seat and taking her arms I pulled her towards me so her head hung out the passenger side doorway. She wiped her face ad looked up at me but I was already climbing on top of her. I stuck my cock in her mouth and she opened it to take it in. I put my two hands on her chest and held her wonderfully round tits.

Below me, Candi’s mouth bulged and I pushed my cock deeper. Candi tried to hold me off with her hands but I leaned forward and her arms were no match for my weight.

“Yeah, let’s get it all in,” I said and squeezed her beautiful tits. Candi gagged and I leaned back, sliding my cock out of her mouth. “Man, your boyfriend was an idiot,” I joked and leaned forward. Candi opened her mouth and my cock started a slow but long slide into the back of her throat. I watched as she tried to accommodate my whole cock and her throat relaxed to keep from choking.

“Awesome,” I applauded her. I slid my cock back out of her mouth and took it in my hand and jacked it. I looked down at her and told her, “Now let’s go for a ten count.” Candi looked up from her spot on the seat sort of perplexed but nonetheless willing.

‘I’m going to slide my cock in the back of your throat and see if you can hold it for a count of ten,” I told her and stuck my cock in her face again.

She closed her mouth for a second and then spoke, “I’ll try.” She giggled and opened her mouth as if I was her dentist.

“That’s a girl,” I said and stuck my cock in her mouth. I slid my cock in slowly to keep her from gagging and she took it in. As I neared the hilt, I playfully took both of her nipples in my fingers and tugged on them. Candi wiggled and the feeling on my cock was incredible. I slid my cock in to the hilt and felt her mouth try it’s best to accommodate me. “Yeah, that’s it, all the way to the bottom,” I said and started to count.

Candi laid beneath me, holding my cock in the back of her throat. Her eyes were glazed over as the stared out between my legs. She was moaning on my dick as I hit ‘4’.

“5, 6,” I said and paused and she gasped around my cock for air. “Yeah, hold my cock in your throat,” I urged her.

“7,” I said and had to pull out as she violently tried to force her self off my cock. She was gasping for air and her face was bright red. She rolled on her side and picked up her head to help her catch her breath.

“God, you’re good,” I told her as I wiped her hair away from her face and kissed her cheek.

She giggled and blew air out her mouth as she flicked her eyes open and close. “I don’t think I can make it to 10, Uncle Jack,” she relented.

“Sure you can,” I said and patted her cheek, “You were almost there.” I turned her on her back and remounted her face. She took my cock in her mouth and tilted her head for the best angle. Reaching forward, I put my right hand on her pussy lips and rubbed them back and forth. Her legs closed on my hand and moaned on my cock.

“You ready?” I asked as I cupped her right breast in my left hand and kneaded it. Candi didn’t answer but I knew the little cocksucker was ready. “Relax, your throat,” I told her and leaned my hips in to the car. My cock sunk in her mouth and I buried my dick to the hilt. Her lips were wrapped around the base of my shaft and she moaned through her nose.

“Yeah, Fucking A,” I said as a chill ran up my back. I had my 7 1/2 inch buried in the throat of a cute little cocksucker who just happened to be my niece. Her tight little virginal body was spread across the front seat of her parents’ car and her wonderful tits and plumb pussy were naked before my eyes.

“4, 5, 6,” I said and reached down and cupped the backside of her head and pulled it up on my cock. My cock sunk further in her throat and I could see her struggling to hold it there. The muscles in her throat twitched and relaxed and I could see my bulge there.

“7, 8,” I counted as I began to rock my hips and fuck my cock in her throat. She couldn’t take it anymore and coughed out my cock as I pulled back. Swinging over in the seat she got to her belly and gasped for air. Not finding enough air quickly enough she bolted up from the seat and stood bent over at the waist outside the car and took deep agonized breaths. She was quite a picture with her white blouse hanging open and her round orbs exposed. Her black skirt was bunched up on her hips exposing her tight little ass and pussy for anyone to see who might be passing by. Of course, there wasn’t anyone so I slipped in behind her. My cock was sticking out and was still wet from her saliva.

“You almost made it Candi,” I chuckled from behind her and patted her on her back. She stayed bent over and using her hands, she flipped her hair away from her face. My hands moved to her ass cheeks and massaged them. Her skin was so soft but tight there and as I spread her cheeks, her tight sphincter winked at me. I spit in my hand and rubbed my right thumb on her asshole. It was so tight that it barely spread and her muscles tightened. Looking down at her virginal pussy lips made me want to explode. Her juicy pussy lips were wet from my fingering and how turned on she got blowing me.

I couldn’t resist and bent down and buried my face in her little cunt. Her juices were exquisite and I sucked on her tender lips. Candi leaned a way from me and then leaned back as the feelings caught her. Reaching around I grabbed the front of her thighs and ate her with gusto. Pushing my tongue in her warm box, I fucked her with my all my lust.